My Housekeeper's Secret - (M/F) The final chapter! April 7, 2023!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

My Housekeeper's Secret - (M/F) The final chapter! April 7, 2023!

Post by Switcher1313 »

MY HOUSEKEEPER’S SECRET

Prologue

The room was dark. Only a table lamp was lit in one corner. The room was small and was taken up mostly by a bed. There was the table in the corner with two wooden chairs. Other than these, the details in the room could not be discerned because of the stygian blackness suffusing it.

Movement could be detected on the bed. If one were to look closely, one could see the figure of a woman. If the light were normal, one could see the lovely brown skin of the woman. She was tiny, at a shade over five feet. Her breasts were small but shapely. Her hips and butt were nicely rounded and her legs were slim, but quite shapely.

She was naked with her closely trimmed bush exposed to the darkness.

But she was not entirely unclothed. Her body was bound with a generous helping of silken scarves and ties. Her wrists were tied behind her back with a dark blue tie. She tried to pull her arms apart, but the silken bond held firm. Her ankles were also bound, but with a green tie. Her elbows were tightly pulled together behind her back with a large silken scarf. Several scarves had been used to truss up her arms to her body and these also served to frame her lovely breasts, emphasizing their beauty. Her nipples were quite hard, revealing how excited she was.

Her slim thighs were fettered together with more silk scarves. Finally, her waist was girded with more silk and a length of material had been brought between her legs and this served to constantly torment her as it rubbed into her most sensitive parts.

Her mouth had been stuffed with several scarves until her cheeks were bulging before being sealed with a black tie. Her eyes had been covered by a colorful flowery scarf. Another large scarf covered her head concealing her pretty pixie-like face. Her long black hair cascaded to her midback.

Finally, a tie had been used to connect her elbow bonds to her ankles putting her in a somewhat strenuous hogtie.

Naked, alone and defenseless, she squirmed and writhed on the bed, awaiting an unknown fate.

Her name was Natalie and she was a prisoner.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 32 times in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I feel yet another of your utterly superb stories about to be penned. Looking forward to seeing just what you come up with!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 1 – Paul

His name was Paul Foster. Australian by citizenship, but with some Filipino blood, courtesy of his grandfather. He stood at 5’9”, tanned skin (thanks to his regular swimming workouts), toned body (thanks to regular gym sessions) and a whole lot of brains. He worked as a consultant for a Business Process Outsourcing company and his latest assignment brought him to the Philippines for a one-year contract to get a couple of sites in tip-top shape.

The job pays well and he is even provided with a nice house with two floors that’s quite near the primary office site.

The house even came with a housekeeper.

“What’s your name?” asked Paul.

“M-my name is Natalie Santos. You can call me Naty,” replied the housekeeper in heavily accented English.

Paul looks over his housekeeper. She is a tiny woman, at just a tad over five feet. Her face is cute and pixie-like. She wears her long and black hair unbound and it cascades down to her midback. Her body is slim, but he notices that it has curves in the right places. She wears a light blue dress, which comes to just above her knees. Her skin is a lovely light brown and her legs seemed shapely.

“Pleased to meet you Naty! You don’t have to worry too much about me. I’m not hard to take care of,” said Paul with a smile.

Naty giggled nervously and smiled back.

Paul acquaints Naty with his routine. He rises early to work out (hoping her can find a nearby pool and knowing that there are a few gyms nearby that he can check out), goes to the office and plans to be home around 6:00 PM.

The first few days are uneventful and Paul is pleased to find that Naty is efficient. He also discovers that she is witty, with a musical laugh. It is apparent that she is not used to Paul’s Aussie accent and Paul has to repeat a few instructions. But she soon gets the hang of his accent and after a few miscues, there are no more incidents.

Paul’s bedroom is upstairs while Naty sleeps in a smaller bedroom by the kitchen downstairs. One evening, at around 11:00 PM, Paul goes down to get a glass of milk when he hears a strange noise. It sounded like grunts and groans. He pauses in the darkened house and finds that the sounds are coming from Naty’s bedroom.

Paul silently approaches the door and is about to knock when he notices that it is slightly ajar. He looks in and he sees an astounding sight.

Naty is lying on the bed wearing a white slip. She is facing away from him, but he sees that her hands seemed to be roped behind her. He strains to look closely and as his eyes adjust to the semi-darkness, he sees that the rope is merely looped around both wrists. Naty turns over on her back and Paul edges further into the darkness. He then sees that the loose end of the rope had been drawn between Naty’s legs and Naty had ahold of the rope with her mouth. She was rhythmically pulling on the rope so that it rubbed into her most private part. She was gasping and groaning, clearly excited by the act.

Paul found himself gaping at the strange pastime of his housekeeper. He slunk away into the darkness and back up to his room, forgetting the glass of milk that he was planning to get.

---

Thank you [mention]LunaDog[/mention]! Because you commented first, please let me know how the first chapter grabs ya. :)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

As usual with you, Sir, ABSOLUTELY SUPERB!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Naty

Naty was excited and nervous to meet her new boss. She considered herself fortunate to have landed this job, thanks to her aunt, who had been the previous caretaker of the house. On her strong recommendation and excellent work record, her employer agreed to try her out. What she did not expect was to have a foreigner as a boss.

He towered above her and she felt small and intimidated. Nervously, she answered all of his questions, but his genuinely warm smile and patience eventually made her relax and she actually giggled at his last two questions.

After a few weeks, Naty’s grew more comfortable working for Paul. She initially called him, “Mr. Foster,” but he insisted she just call him Paul. Still, Naty couldn’t bring herself to just use his name so she would say, “Sir Paul” and he seemed fine with it. He did make a remark saying, “Wow, I didn’t know I’d been knighted!” She was puzzled at the remark.

She struggled to get past his Aussie accent and her favorite phrases when talking with him would be, “Excuse me?” or “Say again?” Paul would just smile and patiently repeat himself, much to her relief.

When Paul was just lounging around the house, like on a weekend, she would sneak glances at his tall and lean frame. She was struck by his intimidating size, but calm and refined demeanor. Even when he corrected her, he would rarely raise his voice. Slowly, she became fascinated by him.

“Oh no, Naty! You are not falling for your boss!” she would mentally chide herself.

At age 25, Naty had already had a few boyfriends. She had already enjoyed intimacy with some of them.

And then, there was Eric.

He had been Naty’s last boss. He was a Filipino executive who exuded a powerful aura of authority. She made sure that she was at her best when serving him, but she did not see the signs of his attraction for her.

She couldn’t quite remember how it all started. She just remembered his kind words of encouragement and, later, endearment. Touches on her shoulder and arms became more intimate until they were kissing and engaged in heavy petting.

Then, Eric confessed that he wanted to tie her up. Naty was initially shocked until he explained that he did not want to hurt her, but rather the opposite.

She decided to trust him. Her wrists were bound in front of her and her eyes were blindfolded. He touched her all over her body and he entered her for the first time. It was truly incredible!

Naty remembered vignettes of how Eric bound her.

He tied her to a chair before ravishing her with touches and kisses.

She would be stripped naked with her wrists bound behind her and her eyes blindfolded before he would use her mouth. She was scared at first, but he was so sensitive and thoughtful that she endured and even enjoyed her first blowjob.

She remembered her first crotchrope. He would even have her do housework in her uniform without any underwear, but instead wearing a tight crotchrope.

She vividly remembered being tied spreadeagle to his bed before being teased and tormented.

But such could not last and Eric eventually migrated to the United States to be with his family. This left Naty lonely and depressed. She took the housekeeping job from her aunt just so she could keep busy.

And now, after having met Paul, she vigorously resisted the urge to fall in love again. Losing Eric had almost been too much.

But she still craved being tied up, so she would indulge in crude self-bondage, imagining Eric taking her…ravishing her…loving her.

Naty sighed, shook her head and went back to her chores.

[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I keep it short :) I love where this is going!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Paul

It took a while for Paul to fall asleep after witnessing what his housekeeper was doing. He was curious, but he felt it was not his business to pry into the off-hours activity of his housekeeper. Still, the image seared into his brain reminded him of Carol—dear, sweet Carol—his late wife and the only woman he ever loved.

Paul loved to tie up women. He had been doing so since puberty. Tie up games became more serious and sensuous. By the time he was in his 20s, he was a master of the rope. He had bound and made love to several women over the years.

But only Carol was the one he truly loved…and married. She submitted to his ropes and savoured her helplessness passionately. She would be rendered helpless, yet she never showed any fear of him. On the contrary, when Paul brought up his intention of tying her up, she readily agreed.

It was a match made in heaven and they lived happily for several years.

Until he lost Carol…his Carol…to a drunk driver.

Paul was so devastated that he had plunged into his work, without a partner and without touching the ropes again.

And now, fate had delivered a housekeeper who seemed to want to be tied up. Unlike Carol who was blonde, almost as tall as him and built like an amazon, Naty was tiny and seemingly fragile. If he were honest with himself, Paul was curious as to what kind of bondage partner Naty would be.

Still, Paul hesitated. Carol’s death still hung at the back of his mind and he was afraid…but of what?

---

Paul looked at Naty’s back and frowned. He didn’t like Naty’s uniform and he could tell she was sometimes not comfortable with it either. He smiled and thought, “However, if she were wearing a French maid’s uniform…that would be different! Oh, shut up Paul!” Paul chided himself mentally.

So he called Naty and said, “Look, you don’t have to wear that uniform. In fact, wear whatever you like…within the bounds of decency, that is!” Naty looked puzzled at first, but when Paul explained further, she simply said, “Oh, thank you, Sir Paul. Sometimes, the dress is hot!” Paul wasn’t sure what to make of this remark, but he assumed, rightly so, that the uniform was uncomfortable, especially during the sweltering summer months.

Naty got into the habit of asking Paul if what she was wearing was acceptable. At first, Paul would approve her attire until he got tired of her asking and he said, somewhat irritated, “Oh, wear whatever you like, Naty!”

So it was with a bit of surprise that he saw Naty wear a striped tank top and cutoff jeans shorts, which showed off a generous portion of her legs. Paul snuck quick glances at Naty and noted how smooth and healthy her brown skin was. He wondered what it would be like to grab her and tie her over the kitchen table before he shook his head and got up to go to work.

---

Let me know what you think [mention]LunaDog[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Naty

The months seemed to speed by. Naty had gotten used to Paul’s routine. She had to admit that he was not difficult to work for. His demands were simple and he would even do a share of the chores and repair work around the house. He seemed to be very good at DIY and the few minor repair work around the house were soon complete.

Moreover, Paul was a creature of habit. He would be off to work early in the morning and be back by 6:00 pm or later if he passed by the gym or pool. Naty also found herself sometimes staring at Paul’s bare back when he was working around the garden or the house. She had to admit that she was finding him attractive.

But she mightily kept her feelings in check. She did not want to fall for another boss. She also did not want Paul to discover her “kink.”

Things became academic one day when, after Paul left for work, and she had completed her chores, Naty decided to indulge in a little self-bondage. The urge had become too strong to ignore for the last few days and she hoped it would put a damper on her attraction for Paul.

Naty made sure that the doors were locked and the curtains were drawn. She went to her room and took off her clothes except for her bra and panties. She took out a box from beneath her bed and pulled out several lengths of white cotton rope. She sat on the bed and began to bind her ankles together. She wound four strands around her ankles before cinching them snugly. She took a longer rope and tied her thighs together above the knees in a similar way. She took the time to caress her bound legs, marveling at how lovely the ropes felt and how they seemed to complement her brown skin.

Ever since Paul had provided her with a laptop and internet access, Naty had studied ways of binding herself. She took more rope and wove a harness to frame her shapely breasts. She closed her eyes and caressed her breasts that were now imprisoned with rope. She then decided to remove her bra altogether, which she was able to do with a little difficulty. She closed her eyes and caressed her breasts and the rope wrapped around her body. She sighed with pleasure, imagining her lover touching her. Then, a vision of Paul snapped into her imagination and her eyes flew open. She smiled and she shook her head ruefully, thinking Paul could not possibly be interested in her.

Naty then took a long scarf and created large knot, which she jammed into her mouth before tying the free ends together tightly at the nape of her neck. She tried to speak and was gratified to hear her voice and speech muffled.

Finally, she took out a pair of handcuffs. She snapped it around one wrist before bringing her arms behind her back and closing the other cuff over her other wrist. She took the key from the box and managed to unlock the cuff, albeit with a little effort. Satisfied, she reapplied the cuffs so that she was now bound and gagged firmly on the bed.

Naty lay back and pretended that she had been kidnapped and was about to be ravished by her captor. She flopped face down and imagined herself about to be spanked. She sat up and hopped around as if seeking escape.

Naty reveled in her self-induced captivity until she heard a familiar engine pull into the driveway. Paul had returned early! Frantically, she looked round for the handcuff key and was horrified to not find it. In her bound state, she hopped around, looking for the key on the bed, on the floor and even on the dresser.

Sweat had broken out on her brow as she frantically searched. Naty heard the front door being unlocked and opening. She heard Paul’s voice, “Naty! Where are you? Why is the door locked?”

Naty sat down on the bed, still bound and awaited Paul to finally discover the truth about her. She saw the doorknob slowly twist.

Naty closed her eyes and braced herself.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – Paul

The week had been exhausting, so Paul decided to knock off early that Friday. He pulled into the driveway and he was puzzled since Naty did not open the gate for him. Strangely, the curtains were drawn and the front door was locked. He used his key and went in. All the lights were off, so he paused at the door, senses alert.

“Naty? Where are you?” called out Paul. He went in and locked the door behind him. He put down his laptop and keys and turned on the living room light. He noted that everything seemed in its place. The place looked and smelled clean, evidence that Naty had done her daily cleaning.

He called out again and then there was a faint sound that came from Naty’s room. He moved quietly and turned the doorknob to her room, finding it unlocked. He slowly opened the door and was entirely unprepared for the sight that greeted him.

In the darkened room, he saw his housekeeper sitting on the bed, clad only in her panties. He noted the ropes binding her ankles and thighs together. Her breasts were bare and he noted how pert and lovely they looked. Rope above and below framed them as if substituting for her bra. Her mouth was cleave gagged tightly. Her eyes were shut tightly.

“Naty! OMG! What happened? Who did this to you? Are you ok?” said Paul as he rushed forward and removed Naty’s gag. He looked behind her and noted that her wrists had been handcuffed behind her. Handcuffs? Paul frowned, puzzled.

He went back in front of Naty and held her shoulders gently, “Naty, open your eyes! It’s me! Paul! You’re ok now! What happened?”

Naty slowly opened her eyes and suddenly, as if a dam broke, she wept, “Sorry, Sir Paul! Sorry!”

Automatically, Paul hugged her close and Naty cried into her boss’ shoulder. She then noticed how he had embraced her and she slowly calmed down and eventually stopped crying.

Paul then held her shoulders at arm’s length, and calmly asked, “Ok, Naty, please tell me what happened?”

Naty looked at Paul still teary-eyed and, with her lips trembling, slowly said, “I am ok, sir. Nothing…No one came in. I tied myself.”

Stunned, Paul then prompted her, “Tied yourself? Explain.”

Naty said, “I do this to myself, sir Paul. When you’re not here. I tie myself. Oh, I’m so ashamed!” She looked away from him.

Paul was no fool. Naty was doing self-bondage and he remembered her in bed that night, writhing with the rope sawing between her legs. He smiled and silently looked around and spotted the handcuff key near the end of the bed, concealed by a fold in the bedsheet. He took this and freed Naty’s wrists.

Paul then stood and said, “Please fix yourself and meet me in the kitchen, Naty. We need to talk.”

Naty hurriedly undid the ropes binding her and put on her bra, shorts and shirt. She went to the kitchen, nervous.

“Sit down Naty,” said Paul as he sat down at the kitchen table nursing a cup of coffee.

“I think you owe me an explanation, Naty,” said Paul.

As if a dam had broken, Naty told Paul about Eric and about how she got started with her kink.

She ended with, “Please don’t be mad, sir Paul! Please don’t send me away!”

Paul looked at his housekeeper and said, “Naty, it’s alright! I’m not mad. It’s just that you could have been hurt, or worse, with what you were doing.”

“Then, I will stop, sir Paul! I will never do it again!” said Naty.

“That will be difficult. You see, I once was married…” and Paul told her about Carol and their games.

Paul ended with, “So you see, we have similar pastimes. It’s just that I like to bind my partners and you love to be bound. So now what do we do about you…and me?”

Naty looked up at Paul, expectation written all over her face.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This story is well and truly up to your normal, VERY high standard. Superb!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Apologies, [mention]LunaDog[/mention]! I was not able to post the whole chapter. Here's the rest....

-----

“First of all, let me make one thing clear! You are not to tie yourself up unless I am here to supervise you! Understood?” said Paul, with a serious look on his face.

Naty stared dumbly for a moment before answering, “Yes, sir!”

“Second,” continued Paul, “You will tell me clearly if and when you so desire to be tied up, ok?”

Naty nodded her assent.

Paul then smiled and said, “Good! Now, go get the ropes that you tied yourself with!”

Naty paused, not believing what she was being told to do but knowing what would soon be done to her, but quickly went and returned with her secret box. She put it on the dining table.

Paul rummaged through the box and remarked, “Hmmm, these will have to do…for now. Now, stand up and turn around!”

Naty did as she was told, but as she turned around, a nervous smile appeared on her face. She knew she was going to be tied up and she could hardly contain her excitement.

Paul gently pulled Naty’s arms behind her back and began winding a length of rope around her wrists before cinching and tying a double knot.

“How does that feel?” asked Paul.

Naty twisted and pulled her arms, but found them securely bound. She replied, “Good, sir Paul! I do not think I can escape!”

Paul took Naty’s bound wrists and inspected them. This gave him an excuse to grasp Naty’s slim arms. Her skin was so smooth and seemed to glow healthily. He glanced down and said, “Put your feet together!”

Naty obeyed and Paul bound and cinched her slim ankles together. Paul took the opportunity to closely examine his housekeeper’s legs. They were slim and shapely. Her hands brushed against her velvety smooth skin and he could feel himself getting hard.

“How about that?” asked Paul.

“Oh, sir Paul! You’ve tied me up so good!” said Naty over her shoulder, “But I think I can still escape!”

“Really now? Why don’t you try?” challenged Paul.

To Paul’s surprise, Naty carefully lowered herself to the floor. She experimentally pulled and twisted her arms before bending her body and bringing her bound wrists down to her butt, down her legs, before they emerged beyond her feet. With her hands brought to her front, she simply used her teeth to untie the double knot. After this, it was a simple matter to untie her ankles.

Naty stood up with the ropes in both hands and performed an exaggerated bow. Paul laughed and clapped in appreciation.

“Good stuff! You do know the ropes, don’t you girl? Maybe, I should tie you up again and this time, I’ll make sure that you can’t escape!”

Naty could not believe her ears. She was going to be tied up again! She dampened her excitement and simply answered, “Really? Sure!”

Paul took the ropes from Naty and pondered his next move.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thank you very much for such a good story. Some may be put off by the lack of bondage for the first few chapter but that just heightens the suspense and makes the characters more believable. I presume the secure tie ups start now.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Love that tale - do please continue!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Thank you very much for such a good story. Some may be put off by the lack of bondage for the first few chapter but that just heightens the suspense and makes the characters more believable. I presume the secure tie ups start now.
I'm glad you appreciate the set up [mention]JulieG[/mention]. And you presume correctly.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Love that tale - do please continue!
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Glad you are liking my little tale. Do tell me how you find the next installment.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – Naty

Naty was secretly delighted but a bit apprehensive as Paul tied her up. She was a little disappointed at how easily she was able to escape his bonds. It was over so quickly. But her hopes were raised as he offered to tie her up again.

She turned around again and felt the familiar binding of her wrists. However, Paul took another length of rope and looped her arms together above the elbows. This caused Naty to grunt in surprise, so Paul asked her, “Are you ok? Does it hurt?”

“No, sir Paul! I’m ok. Please continue,” prompted Naty.

Paul continued and was delighted when Naty’s elbows touched behind her back. He tied off the elbow ropes and turned her around. He was rewarded with the sight of Naty standing up straight with her breasts thrust proudly forward. He was so tempted to touch the outthrust mounds, but shook his head and bent down to lash Naty’s ankles together.

“Still think you can escape?” asked Paul with one eyebrow cocked.

Naty smiled and said, “Yes! I can do this!” before she turned around and hopped away towards the living room.

Caught by surprise, Paul stood stunned, before bounding after his fleeing captive while saying, “Hey! Come back here!” He caught up with his hopping captive in the living room and hugged her tightly. This enabled Paul to feel her petite body, particularly her breasts. Then, he realized that she wasn’t wearing a bra! Her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her tank top. He then “dragged” his housemaid to the couch where he sat her down.

“Don’t go away!” commanded Paul, but with a grin. He rushed back to the kitchen and brought the box. He quickly bound Naty’s legs just above her knees and added more rope around her body, duplicating the chest harness that she had put on herself earlier.

Paul remembered her bare breasts framed in rope, but he focused on his current work with an effort.

He took the knotted bandanna and first asked, “Ok?”

Naty simply nodded and opened her mouth. Soon, she was gagged securely. She squirmed happily in her bonds, but Paul surprised her by positioning her on her stomach. He took one more length of rope before attaching her bound ankles to her chest harness. She was now hogtied and completely immobilized.

“Let’s see you get out of that!” said Paul with a laugh before heading off to the bathroom.

Naty lay hogtied on the couch and began to savor her helplessness.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story keep up the great work. Can’t wait to read more
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago This story is well and truly up to your normal, VERY high standard. Superb!
Thank you [mention]LunaDog[/mention]. Hope you liked the next chapters.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 1 year ago Great story keep up the great work. Can’t wait to read more
Thank you [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention]. Hope you like the next installments.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 7 – Paul

It tool all of Paul’s self-control to finish binding Naty. That first embrace sent an incredible thrill throughout his body. Every time his hands brushed against Naty’s flesh, he felt an excitement that he had almost forgotten.

Still, was he imprinting Carol’s image onto his fascination with Naty? Was he beginning to be attracted to her? Coming from his quick shower, he silently gazed at his bound prize. She faced away from him still securely hogtied. She was struggling. Her legs were pulled up and he could not help but be fascinated at their shapeliness. He looked closely at the glossy smooth skin that seemed to catch the light and reflect it. The tiny feet with its toes wriggling. The smooth brown arms pulled tightly behind her. She was moaning and grunting as she tried to find escape…impossible of course.

Naty had been tied for almost half and hour now yet the sounds she was making were not urgent but rather he could sense pleasure, even ecstasy. He did not plan this, but how could he not pursue this? He decided to have another talk with his captive.

Paul put on some loose gym pants and a white t-shirt. He returned to Naty and found her a bit sweaty but still vigorously playing with her bonds. He untied her hogtie rope and her gag before helping her sit on the couch.

“Are you ok? Should I untie you now?” asked Paul.

“I’m fine, sir Paul. Maybe you can untie my elbow?” inquired Naty.

“Of course,” said Paul and he proceeded to undo the elbow binds. He could not help stealing glances at Naty’s nipples poking through the thin fabric of her top. With the elbow rope removed, Naty gave a tiny sigh of relief and shrugged her shoulders to stretch them.

“I think you’ve had enough excitement for today,” said Paul as he bent to removed the rope binding Naty’s thighs. Again, he stared fascinated at the smooth skin. Untying her seemed to take a long time but she finally sat, completely free. She rubbed her wrists and thighs. Paul followed every movement closely, noting her skin marred by the marks of her captivity.

Paul looked into Naty’s face and found a mixture of happiness and disappointment (that she had been untied?). He shook his head ruefully.

Finally, Paul said, “Alright, Naty, a few additional ground rules. When I tie you up, you say ‘yellow’ if I need to ease up on what I’m doing. You say ‘red’ and I stop what I’m doing, no questions asked. If you’re gagged, snap your fingers three times and I will remove the gag. Clear?”

“I understand, sir Paul. And sorry again for hiding from you,” answered Naty.

“It’s ok, Naty. We are entitled to our little secrets. It’s good that you were not hurt. I would’ve lost a very good housekeeper!” said Paul with a chuckle.

Naty giggled and said, “Really? Good housekeeper? Me?”

“Yes, Naty, you take care of me very well.”

“I’m a good housekeeper…so you tie me up?” asked Naty seriously.

Paul laughed with gusto at the irony of Naty’s statement. Naty stared at him, puzzlement writ on her face, then joined in his laughter realizing the absurdity of her statement.

“Get some rest, Naty. Tomorrow’s Saturday so I may just ‘reward’ you some more,” ordered Paul.

Naty stood and gave a mock salute, “Yes sir, sir Paul!”

“Oh, but would you make me a sandwich, first? I’m not in the mood for a heavy dinner,” said Paul.

Naty smiled and went off to make a hearty sandwich for her employer.

---

Paul closed and locked the door behind him. It was mid-morning and he was off to get some groceries and “other supplies.”

Inside, he left his housekeeper. Naty sat in a chair to which she had been securely bound. She wore black gym shorts and a tight white tank top. Her wrists were tied behind the chair. Rope was wrapped around her arms and body, pinning her to the chair. More lengths of rope were wound around her waist and wrists to further immobilize her. Her ankles were securely bound and cinched together before being bound to one of the front chair legs. Naty was not only gagged but blindfolded as well. She was in her room. All the curtains were drawn.

Paul figured she would keep. He would probably be back in less than an hour.

Chapter 8 – Naty

Naty squirmed excitedly in her room. Ever since yesterday, she could not believe that she had been inescapably bound again after a long while. Sir Paul had been gentle with her even though the bonds he had applied on her proved to be inescapable.

When he had caught her as she tried to hop away, she could barely contain the excitement as their bodies touched. If she were being honest with herself, she was definitely attracted to the big Australian who had bound her into helplessness.

She slept soundly and dreamlessly. She awoke with excited anticipation as she knew that she would be tied up again. Sir Paul did not disappoint as he tied her to the chair. She had left to buy groceries leaving her alone with no hope of escape. She had to admit that she felt nervous about being left alone while tied up, but this was soon replaced by a warmth that spread through her body. Being tied up by someone she trusted always made her feel as if the ropes were restraints, but hugging her entire body. It was as if Paul himself was hugging her.

Naty wondered if Paul found her attractive. What if he really touched her? What if he ‘did things’ to her? Would she resist? Would he even try? All these questions swirled in her mind even as she struggled against the bonds holding her prisoner.

The sound of the car pulling into the driveway jogged her from her reverie. What would happen when he came back? She smiled behind the gag. She would soon find out!

----

When Paul did not immediately return for her, Naty frowned in confusion. Why did he not check on her? What if (she shuddered) it wasn’t Paul? Naty imagined someone breaking in and robbing the house and then finding her bound and gagged. She closed her eyes in fear, imagining all the horrid things that could happen. Finally, the door opened and she was relieved to find Paul staring down at her.

“And how is my captive doing?” he asked ogling Naty’s helplessness. Naty blushed slightly as he looked over her, obviously enjoying the sight. After a few long minutes, Paul bent down to untie her ankles. He then stood to free her from the chair. Naty sat for a couple of minutes rubbing her wrists and arms. She noted the rope marks decorating her wrists. She realized that she had to prepare lunch for Paul so she hurried to the kitchen.

She was surprised to find Paul sitting at the table, sipping a cold drink munching at a slice of pizza. An open box lay on the table.

“I figured you’d be tied up, so I thought I’d save you the trouble of making lunch,” said Paul with a smile, “Sit! Join me!” Paul motioned with his free hand and Naty sat down in the other chair. She poured some soda for herself and ate.

“I hope I didn’t keep you waiting for too long?” asked Paul.

“No, sir Paul,” said Naty.

“Good. Incidentally, would you drop the ‘sir’? I’m not a bloody knight you know!” he said sternly, but he was smiling as he said this.

Naty protested, “But sir Paul, that would be disrespectful!”

“Not at all,” reassured Paul, “From now on, it’s just Paul, understood?”

“Ok….Paul,” answered Naty with some nervousness.

Even as she ate, Naty could tell that Paul was looking closely at her, scrutinizing her. She wondered what else was in store for her?

----

After Naty had done the dishes, Paul called her over and took hold of her wrists. He silently tied and cinched them together in front of her.

“Now, you can go about your chores, Naty,” said Paul with a naughty smile.

“But sir…Paul! My hands are tied! How could I…?” asked Naty.

“Well, you’ll just have to figure things out, eh?” said Paul as he got up to go to his room, “Oh, and don’t think of removing the rope, or there will be consequences!”

Paul’s warning rang in Naty’s ears. She wondered what he meant by consequences. She took up a broom and dustpan and began to sweep the floor, acutely aware of the rope binding her wrists.

---

This is a bit of an interlude [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention].
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 9 – Paul

Paul looked in amusement as Naty went about her housecleaning chores with difficulty. Her wrists were tied in front of her so she had to work more slowly than usual. He then thought of putting her in a bigger predicament so he called her over.

“Yes….Paul?” asked Naty.

“Let’s see if I can slow you down a little,” answered Paul.

Naty stood wondering what Paul meant, but she stood still as Paul gently prodded her legs together. Of course, Paul wanted to cop a feel of those smooth and shapely legs before tying a rope just above her knees. Four strands of rope were tied and cinched on firmly before Paul said, “Very well, Naty. You can continue with your chores.”

Naty was stunned as she now found it difficult to walk. Her usual pace was slowed even more with the rope restricting her steps. She took small and slow steps, but she was thankful that she had swept and mopped the floors. Still, it took an effort to dust and she was careful not to lose her balance.

When Paul called her again, she went to him slowly even as he sat on the couch in the living room.

Paul then confessed, “I saw you one night, Naty, when you tied yourself up. It seems that you like to have rope between your legs, correct?”

Naty was stunned silent and stared wide-eyed at her employer, wondering when he had seen her.

“Would you want me to put a rope between your legs?” asked Paul. (Actually, Paul was nervous that Naty would refuse his request).

Finally, Naty replied, “Yes, please, sir…Paul.”

Delighted, Paul wound a doubled piece of rope around Naty’s slim waist before bringing the ends from behind her, between her legs and tying them off in front. Naty responded with, “Ay! Mahigpit!”

“What did you say?” asked Paul.

“It’s tight…Paul,” answered Naty.

“You want me to loosen it?” inquired Paul.

“No…Paul. It’s just right,” said Naty.

“Very well, off with you then,” said Paul.

As Naty waddled away, Paul stared at her lovely butt with the crotchrope bisecting them in two. He could hardly believe that Naty let him tie a crotchrope on her. He observed that Naty was having even more difficulty finishing her cleaning. She dropped the feather duster twice and her cleaning rag three times. He could just imagine the distraction that the crotchrope was inflicting on her.

He wondered if he would get the chance to apply the same torment on her naked pussy. Only time would tell.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a lovely chapter!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago What a lovely chapter!
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Please tell me what you think of the next installment.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 10 – Naty

By the time Naty finished her cleaning chores, she was tired and sweaty, but she couldn’t be happier. Somehow, she loved performing for Paul while tied up and she hoped that he appreciated this. He called her over and freed her from her bonds. He untied her legs and seemed to note the indents that the rope had inflicted on her skin. He rubbed softly at the marks and Naty allowed it, secretly savoring the feel of his hands as they slowly chafed the rope marks. He then untied her crotchrope. Naty hoped he did not notice how wet she had become. Finally, her wrists were untied and he massaged her wrists.

“Thank you, sir Paul…I mean Paul,” said Naty shyly.

“You look hot and sweaty. Maybe you’ll feel better after a shower,” suggested Paul.

“Yes, Paul. I think I will,” said Naty and she padded off.

Naty took her time under the cold spray of the shower feeling the ropemarks on her skin. She could see that they were already fading. While the ropes marked her, they were not painful. Snug, perhaps, but not biting into her. Paul really knew how to tie her. If any, he tied her better than Eric. She felt herself between her legs and noted how warm she felt.

What if Paul didn’t just want to tie her up? What if he…touched her? Would she mind? To be honest, she was curious as to how he would touch her. Eric would sometimes tease her. Sometimes he would leave her to stew before….

Naty shook her head and thought, “I’m not even sure Paul is attracted to me. Maybe he just wants to tie me up and play with me. I guess I just have to find out.”

Refreshed at last, Naty stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a large towel. She remembered that Paul was in the house so she peeked to make sure the coast was clear before heading for her room. She dried off and toweled her hair dry before brushing it. She decided to wear a light blue skirt that reached to just above her knees and a white t-shirt.

She stepped out of the room and went to the living room to find Paul watching TV.

“Ah, there you are! Feel better?” asked Paul.

“Yes, Paul. Better,” answered Naty.

Paul hesitated then reached behind him and handed a small box to Naty. Puzzled, Naty opened the box to find what looked like a pink ribbon.

“It’s actually a bow tie, Naty. Whenever you want to be tied, just wear it and I’ll…tell you if it’s a good time…for me, that is,” said Paul somewhat clumsily.

Naty seemed to sense his discomfort so she answered, “Yes, Paul. I will be glad to wear it for you…to tie me up.”

An awkward silence descended before Naty asked, “Is there anything you need, Paul?”

“Uh, no, Naty. If you wanna take a break, you can do so,” said Paul turning back to the TV.

Naty went back to her room and lay on the bed. She looked at the silky pink bow tie noting how silky smooth it was. It was a pretied bow tie and all she had to do was clip the loose ends behind her neck. She looked in the mirror and wondered how she would look wearing it. She giggled and quickly covered her mouth, seemingly excited at the prospect.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 11 - Paul

The opportunity presented itself the following weekend. Naty decided to wear the skimpiest cutoff denim shorts that she owned and a crop top that exposed her flat stomach. Wearing flipflops, she prepared Paul’s breakfast and coffee. He entered the kitchen and his eyes widened at her outfit.

He also did not fail to notice the pink bow tie around her neck. She also seemed to be wearing a bit of lipstick. Paul noticed she seemed somehow excited and radiant.

Paul silently ate his breakfast and he finished with a second cup of coffee. He could not help sensing how jumpy Naty was. Finally, he asked, “Seems a bit early to wear that.”

Naty blushed and smiled shyly before responding, “I…I could take it off, Paul. Maybe later?”

Paul laughed and waved it off before saying, “No, no! It’s fine! But would you let me take a shower, first?”

“Sure, Paul. Take your time,” said Naty still blushing.

---

When he returned, Paul had regained his composure at Naty’s pleasant surprise and he now knew what he wanted to do.

Paul pulled a low-backed chair from the kitchen into the living room. He drew the curtains closed and motioned for Naty to sit in the chair. The chair had a cushion on its seat so he figured she would be comfortable with what he had planned.

Naty slowly settled into the chair and meekly placed her arms behind the chair. Paul bound and cinched the slim wrists. He tied a triple know before placing his arms on her arms and asking, “Good?”

Naty nodded and Paul took a much longer piece of rope which he masterfully wove above and below her heaving breasts while running the rope through the chair frame, securing her to the piece of furniture. His fingers brushed against her breasts. She was not wearing a bra, but she did not flinch away at his “accidental” touch.

Paul sat down on the floor in front of his prisoner and took off Naty’s flipflops before tying he ankles together. He let his hands linger on the bound ankles enjoying the feel of the rope against her soft skin.

Paul paused and looked up into Naty’s eyes before asking, “Continue?”

“Yes, please,” said Naty softly. She did not flinch when his hands lingered on her legs. He took more rope and slowly dragged it up her bare legs before looping it around her lovely thighs, binding and cinching them firmly. Again, he let his hands linger on her soft thighs and again, she let him.

Paul could feel his cock getting hard as he slowly bound his housekeeper into helplessness. The ropes around her body had caused her crop top to ride up just beneath her breasts. Her stomach was now exposed and he noticed her nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt. She was obviously enjoying her treatment…or mistreatment (Paul chuckled silently at his pun).

Since he was using the rope that he had purchased at the hardware store, he had much more to play with. More rope went around her thighs and the chair seat securing her further. He wound more rope around her waist and her bound wrists to further her helplessness.

“Now, I’ve got you, my cute little hostage!” said Paul in his best villainous voice.

“Yes, you have me, sir Paul! Maybe I will call for help,” said Naty with a smile.

Paul covered her mouth and whipped out a knotted bandana that he used to gag her. He then took out another piece of cloth and blindfolded Naty. Naty struggled on the chair and Paul noticed that she was kicking her bound legs up and down. She caught her bound ankles and quickly roped them to the bottom of the chair drawing her feet beneath the chair so only her toes were touching the floor.

Now Naty was truly and effectively bound tightly and helplessly to the chair.

Since he was in his bare feet, Paul was able to pad silently around his bound victim. She struggled helplessly and sightlessly. The rope around her wrists, body and legs would creak, but Paul had done his work well.

Paul looked closely at Naty’s blindfolded and gagged face. Her pretty pixie-like features were hidden, but her grunts and moans communicated pleasure and not distress. His eyes went down the tightly bound torso. Her small but shapely breasts were framed snugly by the ropes around her body. The hard nipples seemed ready to poke through the thin fabric of the crop top. The lean arms were wrenched back because of the wrist bonds. Tying Naty’s hands palm-to-palm had definitely been a good idea.

From one side, Paul delighted in spotting the cute navel revealed by the crop top that had ridden upwards thanks to the torso-girding ropes. Looking down, Paul was thrilled to ogle the smooth and shapely legs.

He went behind her and he reached out a hand, but withdrew. What if she objected? Would she reject his touch? Ah, blast it all, he wouldn’t know unless he tried.

Now both hands slowly reached forth and settled gently on Naty’s shoulders. She stopped moving, but did not shrug him off. She seemed waiting. Slowly, Paul explored the arms pulled back. He noted the learn and firm arms, developed from housework. Still, the skin felt soft and pampered.

His hands continued their journey.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic