K.C. Gets Revenge on EBR Fanfic (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2162

K.C. Gets Revenge on EBR Fanfic (F/F)

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Emily Bett Rickards and Katie Cassidy went blow for blow. The heavy boxing gloves tore through the air as they struck at each other’s toned and fit bodies – as actresses they never hit the face when they sparred, even when Emily gets excited. Emily’s abs flexed as a blow glanced off and she followed up with a quick jab. She took the opportunity to punch through Katie’s guard and hit her in the ribs. Katie coughed in reaction to the blow. She knelt over trying to catch her breath.

“Gotcha Katieeee! That’s three rounds, so I win right?” Emily bubbled. Sweat dripped down Emily’s chest over her white tank top and black sports bra. Emily’s black yoga pants clung to her firm ass. Her black sneakers completed the outfit. Katie on the other hand wore a grey tank top, black sports bra and grey yoga pants.

“You sure did Embett.” Katie finally caught her breath. “Guess you won the bet.”

Emily jumped in the air clapping. Earlier in the day Katie bet Embett that she could beat her in a three round boxing match – the loser would get tied up. Katie’s true plan was to tie up Emily and make her late to show up on set for a promotional photo shoot for Season 7 of Arrow. Everyone loved Emily and it made Katie sick to her stomach, she was originally supposed to be the star of the show. So Katie trained her ass off to beat her in this challenge between friends. She still wasn’t good enough – dammit! Now she was going to be humiliated again.

Emily ran across the gym to a gym bag that was filled with ropes and duct tape. She grabbed a handful of ropes before trotting back. Katie saw a chance, she could have kicked Embett in the back of the head when she bent over but they were friends now – that and she didn’t feel like being arrested.

“Ok let’s get started! Hands behind your back! Looks like I got Black Siren all tied up!” Emily teased as she tied Katie’s arm, really poorly, behind her back. Emily had never tied anyone up before. Katie smirked. She had a plan.

“Hold on Em. Let’s make another bet! If I can escape you have to let me tie you up. Hows that sound? A competitive girl like you should have no problem accepting….?”

Emily looked puzzled and that she was considering. “…I need to be on set soon…”

Katie cut off that line of thought; “It will be quick, or just tie me tight enough that I can’t get out! You can clean up and change into your Felicity outfit while I try to escape!” Katie had a huge grin now.

Emily hymned and hawed for a short while before accepting. “You’re on!” Emily tied some rope around Katie’s ankles. Katie just giggle and thought to herself how easy this was going to be. Emily tied another rope around Katie’s torso and ran back to the bag and grabbed a roll of tape, as she walked over she pulled a small section off the roll.

“Time to shut you up girl!” Emily teased as she placed the single tape over Katie’s mouth and smoothed it down. “All done! Can you get free?”

Katie faked struggling, she knew she could – but didn’t want to give it away. She “Hrrrhmmpp” into her gag and shook her head.

“Well keep trying I’m sure you will get it eventually.” Emily said, “Gotta get all fabulous for the show. Be back soon!” What a smug bitch, Katie thought. As soon as Katie saw Emily leave the room and heard the locker room shower start-up she pulled her hands free, kicked the ankle ropes off and pulled off the tape.

“Oh yeah you spoiled bitch, I’ll show you what being tied up is supposed to look like.” Katie walked over to her gym bag and pulled out three pairs of worn panties from earlier in the week. She brought them specifically for Emily. Katie picked up the roll of tape and stood behind the door leading back into the boxing gym from the shower room – and waited. Unfortunately for Emily, Katie also had taken multiple rope classes at VanCityFet. Just for this moment.

It took Emily a good 20 minutes to shower and get dressed. She pulled on the white blouse over her head, and pulled up the skin colored pantyhose before pulling up the black pencil skirt. Emily pulled her blonde hair back into the classic Felicity Smoak ponytail. Emily dug through her makeup purse and applied the bright pink lipstick and put on the trademark glasses. Emily sat on the bench and pulled on the bright red pump heels. “Time to check on what Ms. Cassidy is up to!” Emily giggle excited at the prospect of teasing her tied up rival.

Katie saw the door open and Emily walked out, oblivious to her hiding behind the door. Katie slowly snuck up behind her, those dirty panties in one hand and tape in the other. Emily exclaimed seeing the rope on the floor but no Katie; “What, she got out! Where did she goomppppphhhhh!” Katie quickly jammed the panties in between Emily’s lips. “GOT YA EMBETT! Now you get tied up! Or should I call you Felicity now, all dolled up!” Katie pulled a strand of tape off with her teeth. Emily’s mouth had been pushed open with all the dirty panties in her mouth. Gross. Gross. Gross. Emily thought as Katie started taping the panties in, the tape went between her teeth initially but quickly covered her lower face. Emily’s athletic body tensed, she wanted to fight back but a bet is a bet.

“Let me teach you Em how to do this right!” Katie pulled Emily’s wrist behind her back and grabbed some rope on the ground and started tying her wrists in a way that would make her Shibari teacher proud. “MPPHHH” [Owww!] Emily yelped but Katie didn’t seem to mind. Katie grabbed more rope and applied a tight rope harness; over and under Emily’s petite breasts. “You have an A+ ass Em but a C grade chest.” Emily glared at Katie. Katie ignored Em’s gag talk protests and grabbed some more rope and tied rope above her elbows pinching her arms together. Emily’s flexible body was fun to play with. Katie was jealous how attractive even in rope Emily was.

“Sit!” Emily wobbled in her heels at Katie’s request. “NMPPH! HRRMPPH MPHHH GMMPPP! THMMPP SHMPPWW!!” [No! Let me go! The Show!] Emily tried to demand, she was going to be late as it was. Time to get a bit more rough. Katie swept Emily’s feet out from under her and Emily toppled over, rolling onto the ground. She couldn’t break her fall with her arms so tightly bound, what the hell was Katie thinking! She could have been hurt. Katie pushed her onto her stomach and started to tie rope around her ankles, she pulled off Emily’s heels, tickled her feet and enjoyed Emily pull away and laugh into her gag. Katie quickly placed the heels back on and wrapped a smaller cord of rope around Emily’s heels securing them to her feet. “Can’t have you kick these off dear! That wouldn’t be ladylike” Katie teased, Katie tied more rope above and below. Katie took a rope and tied a knot in the middle. Emily started to blush and her face turned red. She was getting pissed – good, Katie thought. That’s the frustration I have dealt with for the past six years.

Katie took the rope she was using and placed it between Emily’s legs. “You are going to love this! It’s called a crotch rope.” She tied it to her hips and pulled it tight so that knot was shoved in between her womanhood. Katie took the other end and tied it to Emily’s ankles. “Oh yeah, if you pull your leg – you pull the crotch rope! How sexy is that!” Katie said, Emily yelled and cursed into her gag. Katie wasn’t done yet!

Katie grabbed the duct tape and wrapped Emily’s hands into tight balls. Emily couldn’t use these now to pick at the ropes. Emily continued to curse into her gag; “FFFMPPHH YYFFPPP KHHMPPPHHH” [Fuck you Katie!] “Oh hun! That’s not a very nice thing to say. Let’s fix that mouth of yours.” Emily’s eyes widened as Katie grabbed another pair of panties from her gym bag and pulled it over Emily’s face with wrapped more tape around her mouth and taped back to her ankles, she stretched Emily into a tight hogtaped arch. Katie taped several times before tearing the strip off. She grabbed the tape and crunched them together and wrapped some tape making the hogtaping tighter. She took off the Felicity Smoak style glasses from Embetts face and repeated the process but taping over Emily’s beautiful and full eyes, blindfolding her.

“HRRNMPPPP!!” Emily’s athletic body was tightly pulled into the brutal position. Katie walked over to the bag and pulled out a Hitachi magic wand vibrator and shoved it up Emily’s skirt. She taped it to her inner leg. Emily pulled away from the cool plastic..

“You may not be able to see this Embett” Katie said Emily’s name with venom now. “But feel - it’s a vibrator, it’s been programmed to go through cycles. I’m sure you have played with these before you skank.”

Emily started to scream into her gag but nothing came out besides a “mmphhggrrhhggmmpp!” Emily could hear an all too familiar noise as the first round of vibrations hit her…a camera phone clicking. “I know you can hear that Em.”

“NNMPPPPH!” [Noooooo!] Emily screamed.

“That’s right, soon these will be all over Twitter and your little Tumblr followers will now how much you just love BDSM. It todays culture the CW will terminate your contract! This has been a long time coming! You took everything from me you bitch! Now with you out of the way – I can reclaim my place as star of the show.” Katie hit upload on the Twitter app on Emily’s phone. “Look all uploaded…oh wait you can’t. Don’t worry Ill head to the set now and show your boss what a naughty girl you are.” Katie laughed as Emily jerked and rolled on the floor from side to side. When she got back she would think about what to do with her to humiliate her even further.

Emily couldn’t see anything due to the tape that had been pulled over her eyes. She couldn’t yell for help due to Katie’s nasty panties shoved in her mouth, and none of her bindings had any give. She kicked herself for taking this stupid challenge. She was already exhausted from the earlier workout and being pulled into a tight position while being bound and gagged made her body ache and sweat. Emily pulled at the leg restraints as she was hit with another wave of vibration from the wand and the knot from Katie’s tied crotch rope pulled against her black panties and womanhood.

“MMFFPFHHHH!” Emily cooed into her gag, she could feel herself getting aroused by the vibrations and tugging rope. Even with the PR nightmare that those pictures would be she was…enjoying herself. Emily pulled against the ropes and tape that had secured her. Who knew how long she would be tied up like this. Her dress started to come up showing her panties off to the world around her. Good thing this was a private gym facility. She didn’t have to worry about being discovered by a Perv-fan.

Emily started to fantasize on ways to escape this mess. She eventually thought;

“What the hell would Felicity Smoak do….?”

“Probably be a helpless damsel in distress….”

Shit.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Scenario! :D Fine interactions between the characters - and good Bondage!
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Caesar73 wrote: 5 years ago Nice Scenario! :D Fine interactions between the characters - and good Bondage!
Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic