The Files of Art. Inc.: Anna Romanova and the Cross of Romanov Chapter 21 (13.09.2023) (M+F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 9 months ago
Ekaterina's surprise was a particular delight. I just wonder how Chris and Anna managed to get the mighty Ragna into that amount of bondage!!
Yes, the Surprise worked the way Chris and Anna intended - sometimes we need a little push from our friends. As far as I know Chris and Anna drugged her friend, a spiked drink does wonders, of course Natasha lend a helping hand :)

This is indeed the end of this adventure, but not the end of the tale of the Cross of Romanov. Future will tell ....

One thing is for sure: Russia´s current ruler is an opponent not to be triffled with .....
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I like the choice to have Kata tie Ragna up. The obvious choice, let the fighter tie up the up the weaker civilian, would have been much more logical. But now we could see a lot more tenderness.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I am impressed (which does not happen too often). I remember you starting on your first story, it feels like forever ago but it was not, and look where you are now. Creating master pieces of not just one but several story lines. Not to mention you have a list of followers that devourer your stories. And I love how you integrate music and photos in your tales, adding to the quality of your stories.

Well done my friend! And I suspect I do not have to say 'keep going', as you stated yourself...
The story of the Cross of Romanov was not over …..
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I think that this must have been fun to write, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. It was certainly enjoyable to read.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And so the Grand Master strikes again, and as always it’s been a worthy and memorable experience for us all, still I remember when you decided to go from regular supporter of others to author in your own right, and still I swear it’s the best decision you’ve even made, for us all,
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Bandit666 wrote: 9 months ago And so the Grand Master strikes again, and as always it’s been a worthy and memorable experience for us all, still I remember when you decided to go from regular supporter of others to author in your own right, and still I swear it’s the best decision you’ve even made, for us all,
Amen to that. Your tales arw a standout here with those of [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention] you were always a great suppoeter of contributors, but now you are an amazing contributor in your own right.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Amen!
Spy Task Force Completed
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

An absolute 'MASTERPIECE.' The ONLY word that does this magnificent story justice.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 9 months ago Amen to that. Your tales arw a standout here with those of @slackywacky @GreyLord and @Bandit666 you were always a great suppoeter of contributors, but now you are an amazing contributor in your own right.
My friend, my heartfelt thanks to you - your encouragement along the way helped a great deal not to mention your advice at some crossroads. Your own work inpired me in some ways - does inspire me :)

The Story of the Cross of Romanov is not told yet fully. Chris and Anna are on the Hunt right now in Egypt. But old foes do not forget ....
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

For all Fans of this Story: Do not miss the next update of the Hunt for the lost Scrolls - Anna´s life is about to change ....
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 8 months ago For all Fans of this Story: Do not miss the next update of the Hunt for the lost Scrolls - Anna´s life is about to change ....
Change can be good or bad. I do hope that this will be a good change. But with the twists and turns that your mind takes, @Caesar73, one never knows in advance.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

When the Hunt for the Lost Scrolls is finished there will follow a sequel to "Anna Romanova and the Cross of Romanov"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic