Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
178 - Playing in the woods

Misty stood silently in the clearing of the woods. It was a sunny afternoon with a few clouds in the sky and a comfortable 75 F temperature. The wooded area was a little out of town and covered several acres. Based on the absence of trails, people did not come here often, even though it was a beautiful area, if you got the chance to look around. Not that she could do anything like that, as she was tied up. Dressed in nothing else than panties, her hands tied together and pulled above her head to a large branch, leaving her on tiptoes, she could only turn around on the spot. She was not alone though, although she couldn’t see any of the other two people that were with her. Which was on purpose, at least for now. John Gardner and his camera woman, somebody named ‘L’, were shooting the final scene, a scene where Misty would be left bound and gagged in the woods. The camera had started with a last close-up of Misty’s gagged face, frightened eyes looking at the camera asking for help, and from there in a continuous shot the camera had left her behind in the woods.

“That’s a wrap.”

Misty heard the call from John. If she had not been tied up, she would have relaxed. This was the first time she had worked with John in a bondage movie. She had worked with him before, as an extra in the background of commercials that he made for companies. But this was different. When Diana called her to ask if she wanted to do this shoot, Diana explained the requirements, being half naked and outdoors. It was something that Misty knew would be part of a bondage model’s job description, so she had confirmed that it was no problem. The fact that it would just be a 3-person affair, John, ‘L’, and Misty, made it a little easier. Not that she was shy or something like that, even in the studio she had stripped to her panties when asked, before being tied with string to a post.

“So, you decided to go and work for Diana and Jim?”

As she was still gagged, Misty nodded as best as she could. John had walked back to where she was standing and stood in front of her.

“I use a lot of models from them. They are easy to work with. I think you will fit right in.”

“Hmmppppfffff.” Misty grinned.

“We’ll process the recordings, and I will mail you a copy, so you can see what it looks like. I was quite pleased with the results so far. I suspect you can get far in this business. Just promise me you take care who you work for.”

It was a bit hard with the gag in her mouth to promise anything, and so far, John had made no moves to untie her or remove the gag. The panties in her mouth were at least clean and the scarf holding them in was so long it wrapped 3 times around her head, pulled between her teeth.

“Not everybody looks after the model as well as they should. I hope I get to shoot more with you, you are very pretty. I bet people will be asking for you.”

As a regular model, Misty was used to clients needing a certain vibe from a model, but she also knew that often people were cast in the same roles, and she was fed up with just being the person in the background. She wanted to be the one the camera was focusing on, like today. This had all been about her. Nothing fancy, a few simple ties out in the woods, ending with the scene they just shot.

“Hmmppfffff.”

“Oh, sorry, I should probably set you free.” John grinned.

He walked over to where the rope holding Misty stretched out, was tied to the tree, and undid the not, lowering Misty back onto her feet, instead of just her toes. He untied the rope around her wrists, leaving the gag for herself to undo.

“That was more fun than I expected.” Misty said to John.

“This was a simple session. Talk to Linda when you get a chance and ask her about hanging upside down from a crane in a thunderstorm. That was a bit more demanding than this.”

John handed her the clothes she had on before the shoot started.

“You look good in that, we should book another session in the studio, I think that will help your career in a positive way.”

“Sleeping with the director?” Misty laughed.

She had John turn red.

“Euh… That was not what I meant.” He said.

“I know John. I worked with you before. It was just a joke, but you made it easy for me.”

“Yeah, I can see that.” He grinned.

Misty finished dressing, a yellow blouse, dark blue tights, and white no-brand sneakers. Running her fingers through blond hair, letting it hang down her shoulders.

“See, this is what I mean. You really are a beautiful woman.” John said while cleaning up the rope and gag.

“Thank you. Now, do you know the way out of here?” Misty asked.

“Yeah, I have been here before. I like it because it is not far from town and nobody seems to come here.”

They walked for about 15 minutes through the woods. It was now late in the afternoon and still warm, but in the shades from the trees it was not bad. There was a slight breeze, rustling the leaves on the trees.

“I enjoyed this. Thank you for asking me for this.” Misty said as they approached the car.

‘L’ had already left, she had come in her own car, which carried the cameras and lighting equipment, but John had decided to use only a single camera, so there was not much to carry. The road was just a trail, which was probably most often used by farmers. He unlocked the car, a beaten-up Honda Civic, with his key, as it did not have working central locking, and dumped the rope on the backseat with the other ropes and tape that he carried around. Misty was relying on John for a ride, as her mother had needed the car.

“Ready?” He asked Misty after unlocking her door.

He turned the key, expecting the engine to start, but nothing happened. Not even a single light lit up on the dashboard.

“Uh, oh.” He said, trying again to start the car.

The result was the same, nothing happened.

“That was not the plan.” He said, trying one more time to start the car.

The car was as dead as a doornail.

“Now what?” Misty asked.

“We’ll call AA.” John grinned, grabbing his phone, and selecting a number.

The call did last a little longer than normal, as John had to explain to the lady on the other end where he was. Their location was off the beaten track and a little harder to find. Just to make sure, he gathered the GPS coordinates from the Garmin navigation system in the car, and provided them to the lady at the AA.

“It will take up to 2 hours before they will get here.” He told Misty. “I am sorry.”

“Not your fault. And I have nowhere to go tonight anyway.”

“Stupid car. Maybe I should finally buy a new one.” He said, trying the starter again, with the same result. “Looks like we will be here for a while.”

“I don’t mind.” Misty replied.

She opened the passenger door again, to let some fresh air in.

“I know what we can do.” She said to John.

“What?”

“Well, you have all this rope and tape on the backseat, why don’t you tie me up?”

John grinned, grabbing a rope from the backseat.

“Now that is a great plan!”
Last edited by slackywacky 11 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Misty at work? I like that scenario :) Hopefully we will see moore of her in the future :) And I liked the reference Jim made to one of Linda´s early bondage shots - have to read it again!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Hot all around. Love the start of the chapter hitting the ground running with Misty bound in her panties and enjoyed it all the way through to the time to get back to bondage in the woods. So looking forward to the next chapter. Can't wait.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Very nice scene. Good to return to the basics.

One minor typo: ""Hmmppppfffff.” Willow grinned."
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a wonderful girl Misty is. Not every lady has such good ideas about how to pass an hour or so.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago One minor typo: ""Hmmppppfffff.” Willow grinned."
With three stories going, there are a lot of characters to keep track of, BMBC alone has 67 characters. Not all of them will show up anymore. And I was debating whether this chapter was with Willow or with Misty. In the end Melinda Donna Wagner (Misty) won as it gave me a known character running the model shoot (John), instead of heaving to add yet another character (which would have been Judy Warding, photographer, but now she'll be introduced a little later).
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Good to return to the basics.

These type of chapters are (fairly) easy to write. Limited people, limited scenes, no real relation to the rest of the story, there is some, but it is limited. I have to take some time and work out the red line throughout the next chapters. I have several things planned, like the court case for Linda's kidnapper, cross-overs into both All in the family and Hitchhiker (again), a trip to Canada for the first (fictional) Canadian Boundcom and more. Not sure yet how to fit it all so it makes sense, but we'll see. You guys keep me honest :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Not every lady has such good ideas about how to pass an hour or so.
So true.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
179 - Flashback

“This will be the last one.” Jim said to Linda.

The two of them were alone in the studio. They had been shooting mostly photos during the afternoon. Robert was out on a job for the security company he used to work for. Occasionally they had a job for him. Diana was out too, which had left Linda and Jim back in the studio. Linda was dressed in a deep red lingerie body, with matching girdle, nylons, and gloves. The white rope holding her prisoner contrasted nicely with the deep red and Linda’s tanned skin.

“I’ll need some close-ups of this one, so I’ll have to make sure everything is perfect, okay? I’ll leave the other camera’s running.”

Linda was lying on the floor on her belly. Several wraps of white nylon rope tied her wrists and elbows together behind her back. All ropes were cinched, making sure the ropes did not slip. Her ankles were crossed and tied with another piece of white rope. Between her legs was a square wooden pole that ran from the floor to the ceiling. Connected to this, almost touching the pole on either side, were her wrists and ankles, like a hogtie. This caused her shoulders and breasts to be lifted clear of the floor, making it very difficult to rest her head. Having her ankles pulled back towards her bottom forced her knees out to the side. Linda could not turn on her side or move much because of the tight ropes and the fact that she weas tied to the wooden post. Several strips of white tape, and some wadding, made an effective gag, preventing her from speaking.

“Hmmppfff.”

It was late Friday afternoon. With Robert away for work, she had no real plans for the afternoon or evening, so when Jim asked her to help with a photo shoot, she happily agreed. None of the positions she had been in were taxing, the hogtie she was in now with the wooden pole limiting her movements was probably the toughest one they had done.

“Pull your head up a bit more and turn it my way.” Jim told her.

It was interesting how she could almost predict what a photographer wanted from her. Look this way, look that way, it was very often the same thing, just a different set or position. And she had gotten more flexible. Having her elbows tied together for longer sessions was easier than when she started, which did not surprise her, seeing how often her arms were welded together behind her back.

“Let me change my camera.” Jim told Linda.

Not having Jim take photos of her allowed her to relax a little, at least as much as the tight ropes allowed. Jim had disappeared into the storage room. It once had been a dark room, but nowadays almost everything they did was digital, so Jim had converted the room into storage. He came back out when the building’s phone rang.

“Jim here.” He said after picking it up.

The phone was only used by the security company manning the front desk.

“Sure, just send her up.”

Jim walked to the front door and opened it a little, before walking back into the storage room, ignoring Linda on the floor. The way Jim had positioned her, she could just see the door. Now that he was back in the storage room, she could hear him rummaging about but had no idea what he was doing. All she could do was wait as escape was impossible. It did not happen very often that she escaped. Sometimes with help from another model, they might get out, but most of the time she was tied up until somebody let her go. Suddenly Linda heard the elevator coming up and the doors opening. Moments later a young woman in a white FedEx coverall carefully opened the door.

“Hello, Federal Express, I’ve got a deliv...”

The blonde woman did not finish her sentence and looked with big eyes at the helpless Linda.

“What happened?” The woman asked while entering the studio and rushing towards Linda who did not reply for obvious reasons.

The young woman looked at Linda.

“Are you alright?”

The woman put her parcel down, looked around to see if there was anybody else and then kneeled next to Linda who made some unintelligent sounds. Linda wanted to say something, but the gag did what is was made to do and she could only grunt. This photo shoot started to feel more like a set up than a real photo shoot. It reminded Linda of how she had met Diana and Jim, as she had found Diana similarly tied on the floor.

“You are very pretty.” The woman said, her tone changing from surprise to being interested in Linda.

Now that the woman was close to Linda, she could see that either the dress code at FedEx had changed, or this woman was not really working for FedEx, as the coverall showed a lot of cleavage, which would not have been allowed when she was working for them.

“Hmmmm, nice.” The blond said, as she grabbed one of Linda’s breasts. “Nice pair.”

For a moment Linda was stumped. What was this woman doing? But things got weirder as the woman pulled both of Linda’s breasts out from the lacy body Linda was wearing. Linda could only move a little, and preventing the woman to not play with her breasts was not an option.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Linda grunted, shaking her head.

“Really? You do not like this? Your nipples are saying something else.”

Linda knew that her body was betraying her. Her nipples were hard, and she was breathing harder too, sucking all the air she could through her nose. The woman knew what she was doing. The blonde grabbed a handful of Linda’s hair and pulled her head back.

“You are cute.” The woman said.

“Hmpf.” Linda grunted.

The next moment the blonde was kissing Linda on the gag, one hand still playing with Linda’s breasts. Linda’s body reacted, although Linda herself was not sure what was happening. And where was Jim?

“Since nobody is around, why don’t we have some more fun.” The woman said.

One of her hands disappeared between Linda’s legs, while the other one kept playing with Linda’s tits. Linda could feel a finger sliding inside of her, going for her g-spot. It was clear that the woman knew exactly what the was doing. Being helplessly tied there was nothing Linda could do, and her body was reacting to the stimulus. Her breathing changed again and with a deep growl Linda experienced a powerful orgasm, her muscles tight, she strained against the tight ropes holding her prisoner.

“That was fun.” The FedEx girl said, while she was still playing with Linda, who was recovering.

Jim came out of the storage room.

“Hello.”

The blond woman stood up when she saw Jim.

“I have a package for Mr. Handon.”

Linda, still recovering from the things the blonde had done to her, figured she had been set up, most of the scene that played out here was almost like how she had met Diana and Jim. Except for the orgasm, she did not have one of those at the time.

“I think she is on to us, Misty.” Jim stated, seeing how Linda was reacting now. “Come on in guys.”

The front door opened again and both Diana and Robert came walking into the studio.

“I figured you knew you were being set up.” Diana grinned.

At the time, she had been the model on the floor, Linda’s first dealing with bondage. Delivering that package to Jim had changed her life.

“Happy anniversary, babe.” Robert grinned, kneeling and kissing is helpless wife.

“Hmmppfffff.” Linda grunted.

“Oh, and this is Misty. One of our newer models. We figured she would be perfect to play you, while you played my role.” Diana said, introducing the woman who had played with Linda.

Robert started to release some of the ropes holding Linda prisoner. It did not tale long to remove the rope holding Linda’s legs crossed and with a bit of help, Linda could sit up. But instead of releasing the ropes around her wrists and elbows, Robert started to tie her up more again.

“Hmmppffff?”

“No, we are not done yet.” Diana said.

Robert kept adding ropes. Linda’s legs were soon tied at ankles and knees, except now together. Ropes followed around Linda’s torso, below and above her breasts and around her waist, including a nice and tight crotch rope.

“Hmmppfff?”

Linda wondered what they were planning.

“Since you played me so well just now, we figured we’ll re-enact also the next thing I experienced from your first time at our studio.” Diana told Linda.

Linda had to think, but when Diana brought a leather hood to where Linda was sitting, she remembered. Diana had spent the trip to the cabin tightly bound and locked up in the storage compartment of the van.

“Hmmpppffff.” Linda shook her head.

“See, just like Diana at the time, she also didn’t want to be transported that way.” Jim grinned.

Being tied as she was, even tighter than before, when Misty played with her, there was nothing she could do. The others removed the tape and the mouth stuffing and replaced it with a ballgag, but Linda did not get the chance to say more than a few grunts. When they pulled the leather hood over her head, the world turned dark. She knew that she would be at least 4 hours locked in the compartment of the van, as that was how long it took to get to the cabin. And that was on a good day.

“Almost done, my love.” She heard Robert say as somebody tightened the laces of the hood.

The hood only had two small openings for breathing, so Diana made sure they were positioned correctly. Linda felt the wide belt around her neck being buckled before somebody picked her up.

“Let’s get you stored away, shall we.”

As she knew the layout of the studio, it was not hard to figure out they were heading for the private elevator and down to the parking floor. The temperature was cooler in the garage, she noticed as she was still dressed in the deep red lingerie set.

“These are nice.” Robert said, playing with Linda’s exposed breasts.

She had to grin. Men would always be men.

“Don’t move.” Jim told her when she was placed straight up on the floor.

She could still feel hands holding her, so she was not afraid she would fall. Based on the sounds, they were opening up the compartment and she was proven right when she was lifted and placed in the hidden compartment. The noise from putting the floorboards back only lasted a short while. Linda heard the door close, and everything became quiet.

“Hmmpppffffffff.” She called out.

Nobody reacted, for the moment she was all alone, helplessly tied, in a secret compartment of the van. And she knew she would stay here until they got to the cabin, whenever that was.

“Some way to celebrate my anniversary.” Linda thought.
Last edited by slackywacky 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This was wonderful, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I don't know what to call it. It is not a flashback, exactly. But it certainly brings up memories of my first reading of your great work. May you continue for a long time.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great chapter. Loved going back to the beginning and reenacting it. I hope Misty gets tied like Linda was originally. Loved her pretending to be Linda and feeling her up. Hot stuff. Looking forward to the next exciting installment.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago This was wonderful, @slackywacky. I don't know what to call it. It is not a flashback, exactly. But it certainly brings up memories of my first reading of your great work. May you continue for a long time.
Could not agree more. The idea to reenact the first meeting of Robert and Linda that way? Chapeau!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

So loved this latest round of updates and as has already been stated it was a master stroke and delight to relive that first meeting between Linda, Diana and Jim. And then to cap it off with some tight helplessness and a journey into the unknown perfect
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago So loved this latest round of updates and as has already been stated it was a master stroke and delight to relive that first meeting between Linda, Diana and Jim. And then to cap it off with some tight helplessness and a journey into the unknown perfect
My time lines might be a little off with it being 2 years (as it is mentioned in a chapter before), but who cares. Any day Linda (or any of the others) gets tied up is a good day, right?
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Could not agree more. The idea to reenact the first meeting of Robert and Linda that way? Chapeau!
Thank you.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Great chapter. Loved going back to the beginning and reenacting it.
Yeah, I agree. But I won't dwell on the past much longer, Linda will be off soon to new adventures.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago May you continue for a long time.
As long as I have a reason to keep adding to this story, I will.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

180 - Stuck

“Where the fuck are they?” Linda thought.

She was not sure, but it felt like she had been locked up for an hour in the secret compartment of the van and nothing else had happened since. Nobody had gotten in, as she would have noticed that, and the van had definitely not driven anywhere, as she would have felt that too. The ropes holding her prisoner were tight, but she was used to that, so it did not bother her. The gag in her mouth and the hood kept her quiet, but that was only a nuisance. Just the fact she was alone in the van was annoying. If they wanted to celebrate her being a bondage model for 2 years, they could have done that in other ways, more fun ways, like getting drunk at a bar watching strippers.

“Hmmpppffff.” She called out, but there was no reaction.

Her fingers could feel the cover that hid her from anybody looking into the van, but she could not move it, the locking mechanism was in place, and the ropes holding her captive did not have enough slack to allow her to undo the system. She barely had room to wiggle, the space she was lying in was only inches bigger than her own measurements. Being situated on her stomach, she had no room to move around. Her shoulders could touch either side of the space by just moving a little. Similarly with regards to her arms, all she could do was push herself up a little and she felt the cover of the space. If she stretched her legs and pointed her toes, she could feel the bottom end of the space, seen from her position. Stretching her neck made her feel the top end of the space through the leather helmet. So, basically, she had hardly any space to move.

“Hmmpppffff.” She called out again, but there was still no reaction.

With nothing much else to do, she looked back at her life. So much had changed. Instead of working long days at FedEx, she now worked a few days a week, but made more money. She had moved from the crappy apartment to a newer and more luxurious condo. Robert had come into her life, although right now she would not mind kicking his ass for leaving her bound in this coffin, as that was what it kind of felt like. She had made new friends and got married. Things had indeed changed.

“Hmpf?”

For a moment she thought she heard something, but she was not sure and the helmet on her head and the space she was stashed in, both reduced the sounds she could hear. Holding her breath and listening intently, Linda waited, but whatever it was that had made her listen did not repeat itself. It could have been something outside of the garage, as sounds from outside could be heard in the garage. Being with Jim and Diana had its advantages. She had been travelling the world, meeting different people. There had been a few moments where things did not go according to plan, floating around on the sea and her kidnappings, which she tried not to think about. She knew she had to think about it soon enough, as she was going to give a victim impact statement to the court, but she hoped that was the last of that part of her life. Thinking about what could have happened was not something Linda wanted to do. It was not very useful and just brought her mood down. The here and now was more important, although, and she had to grin, the situation she was in now was not that much different from when she got kidnapped. The difference being that she knew she was not going to be sold into slavery. She made a mental note to remind herself that she should connect with Alicia and Kyleigh. University had started again, and Linda knew that both young women were studying again.

“Come on people, let me out, or at least do something.” Linda thought.

Frustrated, she bounced around, big words for the very little movement she could do, in the space she was locked in. It was typical though, making plans to do something and ending up tightly tied and helpless. A situation she had gotten quite familiar with. And thinking about it, she had to grin. She was so used to getting tied up now that she sometimes was surprised if they let her out directly after a photo shoot. Yoga had helped her calm down and relax, although it had been funny when one day she had brought in ropes and asked to be tied up in yoga class. She had gotten some weird looks, but once she explained, the whole group wanted to help and she had ended up in a pretty strict position. At least her classmates had fun teasing her.

“That’s what you get if you let us tie you up.” Her instructor had said.

Linda sort of suspected, based on how well she got tied, that she was not the only one with bondage experience in the group. The thought of the yoga class brought a smile on her face, although nobody saw it and the ballgag distorted it. Suddenly Linda was aware of some movement. She could hear the door of the van slam shut. They were heavy and closed with a satisfying ‘thud’ sound.

“Hmmmmmppppfffff.” She grunted.

As before, nobody reacted, but suddenly the engine started, and the van started moving. Lying tied up in the hidden compartment made it hard to guess what was going on, but at least there was movement.

“Hmmppff.” Linda grunted as the engine was turned off again.

She heard the door again and everything became quiet again.

“What the heck was all that about?” Linda thought.

To her it felt like the van was only moved a few yards. There had been no bumps, she knew there were on the way in or out of the garage as she had been transported in car trunks often enough in and out of the garage while tied and gagged. The time the engine had been on was not long. It almost felt like the van had just been moved out of the way.

“Hmmpppffff.” She tried again, with still the same results as before.

Suddenly there were some more noises, but they were all outside of the car. The compartment and the helmet reduced sounds that she could hear, but it was not clear as to what she heard. It sounded like there was another vehicle in the garage. The sounds were intermittent and didn’t last long. Soon Linda was alone in her own little world again.

“What is going on?” Linda thought.

For a while everything was quiet again, so quiet Linda was starting to fall asleep, one of the few things she could do. Then the sounds returned. There were sounds that sounded like people talking, but it was to distorted for Linda to understand. Although she was pretty sure she heard another vehicle again, the vibrations in the van she was in were a telltale sign. And then everything went quiet again. She had lost all idea about time. Linda estimated she had been locked up for 3 hours, but that was a pure guess. Her arms were asleep, she could move her fingers, but she did not feel them. She knew from experience that the feeling would come back once she was released, something she was looking forward to, as being tied up and left alone was not very interesting. She was also getting thirsty. From the position on the ground to being in the van, she had nothing to drink. A nice glass of ice cold white wine would not be a bad idea, she figured.

“Now if there was only room service.” She grinned.

The thought of the wine just made her feel more miserable about her situation.

“Maybe the others were drinking and celebrating.” She thought.

That thought did not last long, as she knew they would not be that mean. Something must have kept them from leaving, but she had no idea what. And until somebody released her, she would be lying helpless in the hidden compartment. The garage was only used by Jim and Diana, so Linda knew the changes of somebody hearing her where very slim.

“Oh fuck.” Linda swore, although it sounded different due to the gag.

A spot on her shoulder blade started to itch, something she had before. She tried not to focus on it, but since there was not much else to do, tied, gagged, and hooded as she was, her mind kept coming back to it. And with her arms tied behind her back, there was no way she could do anything about it.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” She cursed.

The spot was just to the left of her right arm and with her elbows pulled together it was right next to her upper arms. Upper arms that could not scratch, even if she had not been tied. Suddenly she became aware of sounds. She had been focusing on the itching that she completely forgot to listen. Voices, again to soft to be able to understand could be heard. Then the doors of the van opened, and the engine got started.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She called out.

Somebody must have heard her as somebody was talking to her. Linda had to listen carefully as to what was being said.

“Sorry for the delay, Linda, we’ll tell you all about it when we get to the cabin.” A female voice, it sounded like Diana, said. “Enjoy the ride.”

“Hmmpppff??”

The van started moving.

“They were still heading for the cabin?” Linda thought. “And they leave me in here for the trip? Another 4 hours?”

She tried to struggle but the space did not allow for much movement. The radio of the van started playing and the speed increased. She knew there was nothing she could do, but that did not mean she was happy with the developments.

“I’ll get you back for this.” She thought.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

How in the world are you going to explain them being this mean to Linda, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. But after you absolved DW I am confident that you can do it. Great descriptions.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update and setting the stage for what is going to happen. Love the diving into Linda's mindset and her thought process as she tries to piece together everything that is happening to her as well as what might happen to her in the future. Looking forward to the next exciting installment.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellently done: How we have a look in Linda´s thinking. Her reflections - and her growing displeasure. That she is anything but pleased is only to understandable: Imagine that: Eight hours hogtied and gagged tightly in that compartment. I really wonder if her friends come up with a suffiecient explanation. It must be a good one. That stunt is something special. Linda´s friends will have to make ammendements to mollify her. And I have the feeling that Linda will want to have payback.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Lovely read as always, and it almost make me feel nostalgic. Only, I have the feeling more will happen than Linda simply takes Diana role. It already seems to be hinted the cabin will not be the destination of today's journey. Only, I have no clue what the destination will be. Most likely, something like a spa or so as the present mind game seems to be to make Linda as desperate as possible. Being treated as a princess would be the logical opposite to celebrate her new life.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago How in the world are you going to explain them being this mean to Linda
It was unintentional, at least that is my current line of thought.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Love the diving into Linda's mindset and her thought process as she tries to piece together everything that is happening to her
Lots of things have happened to Linda, and I am working on something else for her. Something that does not involve kidnappings, but does lots of bondage.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That she is anything but pleased is only to understandable
Wouldn't you be? She had expected the 4 hour drive to the cabin, but not laying around while waiting to start that journey.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago It already seems to be hinted the cabin will not be the destination of today's journey. Only, I have no clue what the destination will be.
Have you been reading my mind again? You will have to wait for the next chapter)s) to find out. I have not made my mind up where they go, cabin, condo, somewhere else...

Thank you all for your comments.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago How in the world are you going to explain them being this mean to Linda
It was unintentional, at least that is my current line of thought.
That would be mittigating circumstances at least - but let us hope Robert and Company come up with a really good explanation and some amendments, because I don´t think Linda´s mood is improving in four hours time :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

181 - Relaxation

“What the fuck?” Linda thought as the van drove over a bump and stopped, the engine turning off.

They had only been driving for a short time, Linda estimated something like 20 minutes. By far not long enough to get to the cabin. And if they were not at the cabin, where were they? Based on the amount they drove; they probably would not have left town. And they were not back in the garage, as she knew the bumps in the garage well enough to recognize them.

“Hhhhmmppppffffffff?” Linda mumbled in her gag.

Nobody reacted, at least not verbally. The door, probably the driver’s door, opened and closed, followed by the rear doors being opened. The next thing Linda felt was air flow, which meant somebody had opened the floor panels that covered the secret compartment. Nobody spoke, so Linda had no idea how many people were around. She was being lifted and placed over somebody’s shoulder. She was pretty sure, based on smell, that it was Robert who had picked her up. At least it meant she was with familiar people, which made her relax a little more. She did not admit it to Robert, or Diana and Jim for that matter, but every time she was tied up and it was more than just a photo session, she tensed up, as it reminded her of the kidnappings. To the people around her, she kept a brave face, but she knew that getting rid of that feeling would take time. One arm held her in place, while she heard the doors of the van being closed, before they started to move. Linda was just hanging like a sack over the shoulder, wondering where they were going. She knew she was outside, as she could feel the air, since she was not particular well-dressed. The walk was not long, and they entered a hallway. They went up some stairs and another hallway followed before somebody knocked on a door.

“Ah, there you are. Come on in.” A female voice said.

Linda did not recognize the voice.

“I can see you brought the package, just place her on the table.” The voice said.

From Linda’s perspective, bound, gagged, and hooded, she had no real idea what was going on.

“Where are we?” She wondered.

She felt herself being placed, stomach down, on a soft surface. Somebody moved her a little bit, as if she was not in the right spot. When she rested her head and felt the edges of a hole, Linda figured she was lying on a massage table or something similar.

“Wow, when you told me what you wanted, I did not expect it to be this extensive.” The female voice said.

Robert grinned.

“It is a little tighter than we normally do.” He said.

Now Linda had to grin. Robert’s statement was only partially true. They often tied her as tight as she was now, sometimes even tighter, but she had to agree, not always.

“Are you staying? It will take about 2 hours.” The female voice said, obviously talking to Robert, as Linda was still gagged.

“What was going to take 2 hours?” Linda wondered.

Robert shook his head.

“I have some other things to do. I’ll pick her up when you are done, but I’ll leave the bag. Thank you for doing this.”

“No worries.” The female voice answered.

Linda could hear a door close, probably Robert who had left. She moved her bound body a little.

“Just lie still and relax.” The voice said, as Linda could feel a hand on her still tightly tied arms.

For a few minutes nothing happened.

“Hmmppfff?” Linda tried to ask something, but the ballgag did what it needed to do.

“I have no idea what you are saying, just relax.”

The sentence made Linda grin, as she still had no idea what was happening or where she was, and the woman with her told her to relax? What felt like a heated sheet was placed on top of Linda. It felt nice and it did help Linda relax a little more, even when she was tied tightly. The sheet was removed from her feet, and suddenly fingers started to massage the soles of her feet. Whoever was doing it, probably the woman that had spoken, knew what she was doing. The fingers of the woman were strong, but gentle, and Linda enjoyed the treatment.

“You really are tied tight. Are you ticklish?”

A fingernail ran down the sole of her left foot. Linda was not ticklish, but the move surprised her, and she had to giggle, which sounded distorted because of the gag. And when the fingernail touched her sole, she wanted to lift her feet, but the woman held her down.

“Hmm, not very ticklish.” The woman stated. “I am Della, by the way.”

Linda grunted something in her gag. Della laughed at the sound.

“We’ll get to that gag later.” She stated.

Linda felt fingers untying the rope around her ankles before strong hands started to massage her ankles and lower legs. With her legs still tied at her knees, Della could only massage the lower part of Linda’s legs. It felt good though, Linda had to agree. Della’s movements made Linda relax a little more. Once her lower legs were done, she felt fingers work on the ropes around her knees. Once her knees were released, Linda felt scissors cutting away the hose she had been wearing.

“It is a shame cutting her lingerie away, as it had been a nice set.” Linda thought.

“Yes, I am cutting it all away.” Della said, as she heard a mumble coming from Linda.

Hands started to massage Linda’s upper legs, all the way up to her buttocks. Whatever stress she had in her legs was taken care off by the massage.

“Maybe we should do this after every session.” Linda thought, enjoying the treatment.

“Hmmppfffff” She called out when suddenly the crotch rope was pulled by Della.

“I wondered if you were enjoying that rope.” Della stated.

Linda could hear a grin, before the rope was pulled up again, which caused the rope to even dig deeper in her crotch.

“Hmmppffff.” Linda grunted again.

“Well, I am sorry, but I will leave that one on you a little longer.” Della grinned, as she pulled on the rope again. “We’ll first take care of your arms.”

Linda could feel fingers working on the ropes on her wrists, flowed by the ropes on her elbows.

“Wow, you are flexible.” Della said, as Linda felt the ropes being released.

It took a little longer to get the ropes undone, as ropes circled Linda’s torso and her elbows, but instead of releasing them, she cut the ropes away. Linda just let her arms drop next to her on the massage table.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted when the pins and needles started, but Della had foreseen this and was rubbing Linda’s arms, to help her recover.

“Better?” Della asked after a few minutes.

Linda grunted a confirmation. It had helped reduce the pain. Della started to work on Linda’s shoulders after cutting away the pieces of the lingerie, working her way eventually to Linda’s lower back. The crotch rope was now the only rope on Linda’s body and she kind of forgotten about it, until Della pulled it again.

“Just reminding you about your little friend.” Della grinned, as Linda grunted.

With Della working on Linda’s upper arms some more, now that the blood flow had started again, Linda started to feel really relaxed. She had forgotten she was hooded and gagged, and she had almost fallen asleep.

“Turn over.” Della told Linda.

Linda moved, carefully, as she could not see what she was doing, over onto her back, while Della held the sheet up. Della removed a few pieces of the now destroyed lingerie set, before putting the sheet down again. Linda just laid there, breathing through the two small holes in the hood, wondering what was next. It did not take long before Linda felt Della’s hands work on her shoulders and neck again, focusing on the front of her body.

“Hmmmmmmmmm.” Linda mumbled.

“Enjoying yourself, are we? I was not sure what to think about Robert’s request when he contacted me. I have been his massage therapist for a few years, but I had not seen him in a while. But when he explained what you had been through, it was clear in my mind that I would help him and you.”

The hands worked on her neck muscles, which she could feel all the way up to her ears.

“We’re doing the same, although not the rope part, for Alicia and Kyleigh. And Robert also arranged a few more ‘regular’ sessions for you.” Della mentioned.

Linda felt how the sheet was lifted around her waist, before there was another pull on the crotch rope.

“Hmmppffff.” Linda grunted again.

“He had not mentioned the fact that you would be hooded, nor that you would have a crotch rope. I assume, based on the noises that there is a gag underneath that hood.”

Linda felt fingers on the hood, tracing the shape of the gag.

“I wondered if we should keep it on till Robert returns, but I think you have been locked in that hood long enough. If you lie on your side, I’ll remove the hood.”

It did not take long before the hood was undone, and Linda’s blond hair was visible again. Linda had to blink a couple of times, as the room was pretty bright after being in the dark for a while.

“Hello.”

Linda looked up to a tall red head woman. Dressed in white jeans and a white blouse, she towered over Linda, a big smile on her face.

“Let me undo that gag.” Della grinned.

Linda’s jaw took a few moments before it started working.

“Hello.” Linda replied.

“Robert should be here in 15 minutes. He brought some clothes for you. And I’ll let you remove the crotch rope yourself.”

“Thank you. That felt weirdly wonderful. Can’t say I ever had a massage while tied up.” Linda stated.

“Can’t say I ever gave one. But it was fun to do. By the looks of it, you take care of your body, which is good. A massage can be part of that.”

“I work out and do yoga, but I had not considered a massage, as my body was not hurting. Well, at least when I am not tied up.”

“Are you tied up a lot?”

“I have the tendency to often get tied up for longer periods than originally was mentioned. Just like today.”

Linda told Della about the photo shoot that led to her being in the van, that eventually brought her here.

“Wow. Can’t say I ever been tied for that long.”

“You have been tied?”

“Oh, in college a few times. Nothing worth mentioning.” Della grinned. “I’ll let you get dressed and remove that last rope. Just open the door when you are done. There is nobody else in the practice currently.”

Linda nodded. After Della left the room, Linda sat up and removed the rope. Dressing did not take long and just as she opened the door, which opened into a reception area, Robert opened the door into the hallway.

“Hi babe.” He said, seeing Linda dressed in the deep blue sleeveless summer dress he had picked out for her.

Linda ran over to Robert and kissed him on the mouth, her hands wrapped around him.

“Thank you, lover boy.” She grinned after they finished the kiss.

“Get a room.” Della laughed.

“Thank you for doing this.” Robert said.

“Just promise me to come back for the other sessions. You both need a few sessions more.”

“Okay, we will.” Linda said, linking arms with Robert.

Forgotten was the time she had been tied in the compartment of the van, or the fact they had played a game on her by re-enacting the first time Linda had come to Jim and Diana.

“So, what is next?” Linda asked after they left the massage therapy room, heading for Jim’s Jeep that was parked outside.

“Oh, that all depends.” Jim said, grabbing a set of handcuffs from his back pocket, dangling them in front of Linda. “It all depends.”

Linda grinned.

“And here I thought I would be free for a while…”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely done! That was a nice wrapping up - or better unwrappung. Fantastic iidea of Robert, treating Linda with a Massage, quite sensual and imaginative. Furthermore we learn, that Linda has to cope still with the aftereffects of her kidnappings.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention], that was a wonderful end to a stressful bondage session. Happy to see that Linda is still up for more.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Most likely, something like a spa or so
I did not really have an idea where to go with this thread, the cabin, Mike and Sheila, or somewhere else and then [mention]Beaumains[/mention] came along with the idea of a spa. I turned it into a massage, but thank you anyway for giving me a way that was both relaxing for Linda as well as fun to write.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This was a treat as always, and yeah, I mentioned a spa but I had not expected such a kinky adventure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic