Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

slackywacky wrote: 10 months ago There are some that have indeed created connections with my characters. It is interesting to see how they react when their favorite characters are in trouble.
To be honest, I am the kind of guy who loves, if his favorite character gets in deep trouble...
There always can be a few more ropes.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
187 - Volleyball and walks

Woodbine Beach is one of several beach areas that Toronto has. Located along Lake Ontario, it provides lots of space along the waterfront for walking, biking, playing sports, swimming, and having BBQ parties. The area is very popular with the locals, most spending their evening on the wooden walkways or the many bike trails.

“Any particular point you want to go to?” Diana asked the group.

“We can walk the boardwalk all the way to Silver Birch beach.” Marina replied.

Everybody looked at her as if to ask how she knew that tidbit of info.

“I have been here before.” She grinned. “It is roughly 1.5 miles to the end of the boardwalk.”

They were not yet at the beach, they still had to cross a very busy road, Lake Shore Boulevard East, and the traffic lights were some distance away. There were enough people out and about, it was a nice evening, but nobody seemed to pay attention to the group. There were some looks, mostly from young men, directed at the women, which was to be expected. Winona and Willow were quiet, not surprisingly since they were gagged, but they acted normally. Robert figured that nobody so far had detected something that was out of the ordinary.

“We can cross here and walk to the end of the beach.” Marina informed then.

The lights to cross the road were at Lower Coxwell Avenue and Lake Shore Boulevard East. Traffic was busy, as Lake Shore Boulevard was a major road, plus the park attracted lots of people. They waited for the light to turn green, before crossing the road. There were other people crossing at the same time.

“Hmmppff.” Winona giggled, as her coat was unintentionally pulled off her shoulders by Diana having to sidestep as somebody was coming the other way on the crossing.

It fell to the ground, leaving Winona exposed in her bondage. Diana wanted to bend down to pick the coat up, but somebody behind her was quicker.

“I suspect you want this.” A deep voice said, as a tall Caucasian man of around the groups age, picked up the coat.

He was as tall as Jim, looking sportive, with a well-defined face and short blond hair. It looked like he was on the way to some sport event, as he was dressed in shorts and t-shirt both carrying the Adidas emblem on them. Winona had turned around and looked into the man’s deep blue eyes, which, at least to her, were sparkling.

“Can I?” The man asked, indicating that he wanted to hang the coat over Winona’s shoulders.

It was clear that he had seen that Winona was tied, it was hard to miss standing next to her. But it was easy to see that Winona was not in distress.

“Hmmppffff.” Winona grunted in her gag.

She wanted to say something, but the sticky tape did what is was supposed to do and kept her lips sealed. Involuntarily she tried to bring her hands to her face to tear the tape away, but her hands were not moving.

“Shall we finish crossing the road first?” The man said to Winona, who was still staring at him, with a big smile on his face.

The smile made Winona weak in the knees.

“This guy is cute.” She thought, not even hearing that he was talking to her.

“Hmmppfffff?” She asked.

“Finish crossing? The cars would like to move on.” He repeated.

It was clear from the honking horns that they were partially blocking the road. Toronto drivers are not known for their patience. Once off the crossing, the others looked on, while the man hung the coat back over Winona’s shoulders.

“There you go. A little less revealing.” He grinned. “I am Magnus.”

Magnus and Winona were standing close together, while the group had sort of circled them.

“I suppose you are not the only one tied up.” Magnus grinned as he looked at Willow.

“Hmpf.” Winona mumbled, trying to get Magnus to focus on her again.

Willow was just competition now in her mind.

“Damn it, why do I have to be tied up and gagged when I bump into this guy.” She thought.

“If you want to, we are having a volleyball game in about 15 minutes, why don’t you all come by? It will be the first field on the outer left row of fields, closet to the Woodbine bathing station.”

He pointed towards the area were the city had put up volleyball nets. It was a busy area, which would make having two tied up females a bit more interesting.

“Hmpf.” Winona nodded, not giving the others a chance to react.

“Great, see you there.” He started to walk away but turned around. “I did not get your name?”

“Hmmppfff.” Winona grinned.

“This is Winona.” Daiyu said.

“Well, hope to see you later, Winona.” He said before running over to the volleyball fields.

“Look at you.” Daiyu grinned, looking at Winona. “Flirting while being tied up.”

The group grinned and slowly made their way over to the boardwalk. The wooden walkway went close by the volleyball fields. Not to anybody’s surprise did they attract attention. Two men walking with six gorgeous women even in Toronto drew attention. Jim had to laugh when somebody on a bike almost collided with somebody else, as the person was looking more at the women that where he was going. Luckily nobody got hurt, at least not physically.

“Having a beach like this right at the city edge is great.” Robert said to the group as the group walked further.

“I prefer the cabin and the peace and quiet.” Diana replied. “Too busy here.”

“Toronto is a busy town, that is true.” Marina agreed.

They came up to the volleyball fields. It was all done on the sand. Based on observations, you could start a game anytime a field was free. The group walked up to where Magnus was talking to his friends. When he looked up and saw Winona and the others, he waved and walked over.

“Sorry, we don’t have seating areas. But the sand is comfortable enough.” He said, looking at Winona. “I must go as we’re starting. Maybe you are still here afterwards?”

For obvious reasons Winona did not reply, but she nodded. Magnus walked back, pulling his shirt over his head, showing a body that was in good shape. Diana and Marina both whistled. They could see that his friends were asking him who the women were that were watching them. Jim and Robert helped Winona and Willow sit, as that was a little harder while having your arms tied.

“This is fun.” Daiyu stated.

Misty agreed.

“Lots of people showing off their body.” Marina giggled, while looking around.

She was right, as most women they saw were dressed in two-piece bathing suits. Their group, dressed in shorts and shirts, was overdressed for the occasion. Even the groups playing volleyball had less clothes on.

“You are married.” Diana reminded her, while she looked at 2 men walking by in shorts only.

“So are you.” Remembered Jim her.

“I can look. You do.” She replied.

They all knew they were kidding, but they all agreed it was hard not to look at what was walking around. Except for Winona, she seemed to only have eyes for Magnus.

“Hmmppfff.” Willow mumbled, indicating she wanted to be ungagged.

Willow had been looking around too, but not at the men. She was more interested in the women walking around. Seeing how everybody was dressed, she was going for less is more next time they would visit this beach. Diana obliged by pulling the Tegaderm of Willow’s lips.

“Damn, I am overdressed.” She grinned once the tape was off.

“Would you like to be ungagged, Winona?” Diana asked, but Winona just shook her head.

“I see where this is going.” Daiyu said, grinning.

Winona was not sure where this was going, whatever Daiyu had seen, but she knew she had fallen hard for Magnus. She did know nothing about him, other than his first name, that he looked good and that he could play volleyball. But she did not care, all of that was not important to her. For her the only thing that was important was that feeling in her stomach. Butterflies. Looking in his blue eyes was mesmerizing. And that deep voice, Winona liked what she saw. The game was over before she knew it. Instead of putting his shirt back on, Magnus just carried it as he said goodbye to his friends and came over to Winona.

“Can I steal her away from you for a moment?” He asked the group. “I would just walk along the beach with Winona.”

“Euh, sure, I think?” Marina replied, looking at Winona who nodded.

Magnus helped Winona up, put her jacket back as it had moved a little and together, they walked towards the waterline. The group walked on the wooden walkway. They could still see Magnus and Winona as the beach was not that wide and got smaller the further you went towards Silver Birch beach. When Magnus and Winona met up with the group, she was no longer gagged, but still tied.

“It was a bit of a one-sided conversation with her gagged, so I took the Tegaderm off. I am a nurse; I know what it was when I saw it.”

Diana, and others, imagined being in hospital being attended to by Magnus.

“I am going for drinks with Magnus. He will bring me back to our condo later.” Winona said.

“You are going as you are?” Willow asked, even though she was also still bound.

“Yes, I am.” Winona stated, smiling at Magnus, and leaning against him with her body.

“She might hurt herself if we let her loose and I might have to bandage her up.” Magnus grinned. “But if somebody gives me their number, I will text mine.”

They exchanged phone numbers, which made Marina and Diana feel better. Marina had been spontaneous in the past, like Winona was doing with Magnus, but it had not always worked out. In the end it was not her decision, Winona was an adult.

“Okay, we’ll walk back to the condo, it is getting dark anyway.” Robert said. “And Linda is waiting for me.”

He knew he still had a promise to fulfill. The others gave him a knowingly look. Winona explained to Magnus what had happened.

“Wow, you guys are really into this bondage stuff.”

“Comes with the job.” Jim grinned.

“Well, we’ll be going this way.” Magnus said, pointing to the exit of the beach.

“And we will go this way.” Robert said, pointing back to where they came from.

“See you later.” Winona said, before walking away with Magnus.

“I hope we were right in doing what we did.” Diana said.

She remembered how Winona had become a bondage model.

“It will be allright.” Daiyu said as Magnus and Winona disappeared around the corner.

Winona was not worried, she trusted Magnus, but somewhere she wondered what she had gotten herself into. Those butterflies she had felt earlier were still around, as she walked tightly bound to some unknown location with a stranger who she had only met 2 hours ago.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Simply awesome. I really like the way, you can weave fun scenarios out of anything. This story ia as amazing as ever and only gets better
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

"... what she has gotten herself into."

I have a feeling she has gotten herself into in a long night, filled with a lot of bondage an sweat. Magus seems to be a guy, who has a lot of ropes in his condo. But I feel good for her. I guess she just has gotten herself into something she really wants to.

Cool chapter, as always and fun to read [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. And I nice turn. I am curious what will happen next.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Outstanding, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. This was fun to read. I'm looking forward to learning how Winona makes out on this adventure.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Was not expecting that but was pleasantly surprised. Great introduction of a new character. Thought Winona would be buried in the sand but like the medical route this is going. Keep up the amazing work. You never cease to amaze me.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great update with some lovely public bondage. I hope Winona will have a better time with Magnus than with her previous boyfriend.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 10 months ago Great update with some lovely public bondage. I hope Winona will have a better time with Magnus than with her previous boyfriend.
Perfectly put [mention]Beaumains[/mention] :) The public bondage was really lovely!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Incredible yet again [mention]slackywacky[/mention], I marvelled at the fun and games, was stunned by the public bondage and how well you produced such a scene, and yet now I find myself longing for the next instalment with baited breath
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 10 months ago I marveled at the fun and games, was stunned by the public bondage and how well you produced such a scene, and yet now I find myself longing for the next instalment with baited breath
Good thing I finished the next chapter :lol:
dogrednuht123 wrote: 10 months ago Was not expecting that but was pleasantly surprised.
Glad I am still able to surprise people, even after this many chapters.
Argentum wrote: 10 months ago I have a feeling she has gotten herself into in a long night, filled with a lot of bondage an sweat.
Maybe, or maybe that is still a chapter away...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]Argentum[/mention]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
188 - Having drinks

Magnus walked on Winona’s left side, his right arm around her back, just below where the ropes were holding her prisoner. They walked slowly, following the trail that led away from the beach. There were a few other people on the trail, but nobody paid attention to the couple walking. The light coat hid most of the ropes.

“Can I buy you a drink?”

“Sure. Are you going to untie me?” Winona asked.

“Nope, this is way more fun than I had in a while.” Magnus grinned.

Shaking her arms, the ropes did not move as expected, Winona laughed. The followed the trail, which turned into a road, until they came to Queen Street East, one of the major roads in this area.

“I know a nice place.” Magnus said. “It is not far.”

They waited for the streetcar to pass, before crossing the road. Taking one of the side roads, Winona did not pay attention as to which streets they were heading, she just enjoyed leaning against Magnus. It was not far down a side road from Queen Street East when Magnus stopped at an outside terrace.

“Let’s go in here.” He said. “Want to sit outside or inside?”

“Inside is fine.”

A group of about 10 people just left as Magnus wanted to open the door for Winona, so they had to wait a moment. The last person coming out held the door for both Winona and Magnus.

“Thank you.” Magnus started when he entered.

It was not a very big place, but it was cozy and quiet. Low lights showed a decent sized room. No loud music blaring, no TV’s showing sports, although there was a TV on the wall, but it was turned off. On the left was a bar, occupying the length of the room, while on the right were tables with chairs, nothing fasncy. There were no other patrons now and the only other person in the room was the female bartender who was cleaning up a table, probably the one the group that just left had used.

“Look what the cat dragged in.” The bartender said, looking at Magnus.

“Hi Vicky.”

“Been a while.” Vicky grinned.

After sitting down, Winona looked at the bartender. She was as tall as Magnus, short cut auburn hair, smiling face, wearing a miniskirt and sleeveless t-shirt, which showed off her tattoos. As far as Winona could see, there were not many spots left for more tattoos, at least not in any visible skin.

“What you like to drink?” Magnus asked Winona.

“Whiskey Sour, no egg.”

“No egg?” Magnus asked Winona. “What’s the egg for?”

“It gives an intriguing mouthfeel.” Vicky said. “But we don’t do them here anyway. Any specific whiskey?”

“Crown Royal.” Winona replied.

“I think I have something better. Dark Horse. It comes from Alberta.”

“Sounds good to me.” Winona replied, grinning.

“There is so much I do not know about you.” Magnus stated.

“Unsurprisingly, as we only met 2 hours ago.” Winona grinned.

It felt like they knew each other much longer than just 2 hours. But Winona knew Magnus was right. There was so much they did not know. And she was determined to get to know him better.

“I’ll try the Dark Horse, neat, double.” Magnus said to Vicky.

Three more people entered the bar, they took a table at the other end of the room. It did not take long for Vicky to bring the drinks.

“Here you are, enjoy.” She said, before serving the other table.

“Cheers.” Magnus said, holding his glass up.

Winona grinned. She knew darn well he did that on purpose. With her hands tied behind her, there was no way she would toast to him. At least the drink had a straw, so she could drink, but she knew it would look awkward. Not that she really cared. She tried to pull the coat off her shoulders, but this time it did not want to move. Magnus was smiling, watching her.

“Need some help?”

“When you want it to come off, it won’t.” Winona grinned.

Magnus reached over and pulled the coat off Winona’s shoulders. The ropes were now visible, but the lighting in the bar was not very bright and Winona was sitting with her back to a wall, so her bound arms were still a bit concealed.

“I need to go to the bathroom.” She told Magnus.

“And how did you plan on doing that?” Magnus asked, sipping from his drink.

Winona could see the big grin on his face, and she figured he was not going to help her. It had been her own idea to stay tied, she could have been released by now, so she would have to deal with it herself. Getting up, she walked over to where Vicky was cleaning glasses.

“I need some help.” Winona told Vicky.

Vicky’s eyes went big when she saw that Winona was tied up.

“Want me to release you? Did Magnus do this?”

Explaining what Winona wanted, Vicky looked at her.

“Are you sure?”

Winona nodded. Magnus was looking at them from their table, the other people were way to busy talking about the Blue Jays, to notice what was going on.

“Okay. Let’s go.”

The two women walked towards the washrooms and disappeared out of site. It took a couple of minutes before they came back. Magnus noticed that Winona’s arms were still tied. He was too much of a gentleman to ask Winona what had happened in the back of the bar. Vicky escorted her to their table.

“Here you are, luv.” Vicky said, before walking back to where she had been washing glasses.

Magnus held the drink up for Winona, allowing her to take a sip.

“Oh, that is good. I must remember that Dark Horse. See if I can get it at home.”

“Yes, I agree, quite nice.” Magnus said.

They talked for a while, Magnus telling a bit about him, Winona a bit about her, just like two people in a bar. When their drinks got empty, Vicky showed up, perfectly timed.

“Another drink?” She asked.

“Another one for me, that was quite good.” Winona said.

“Me too.” Magnus added.

“It is funny seeing you like that, as one of my girlfriends, who is working at the studio near here, told me earlier today she was an extra for a movie and there had been three naked ladies bound and gagged on the set for most of the day.” Vicky said.

Winona had to grin, as she knew exactly what that was about.

“Those three women are my friends. Magnus met some of them on the beach earlier. We are bondage models and we got hired for the movie.”

“Wow, that is interesting. Shows us what a small world we live in. What are the changes that Elly would tell me about it and have you walking into this bar. Are you in the movie?”

“No.” Winona replied. “Not yet. They wanted blondes for the scenes today. But I suspect I will end up in it somewhere.”

“Let me get your drinks.” Vicky said as more people entered the bar.

Winona was not sure if anybody had noticed that she was tied up, and she did not really care, but she had to agree with what Jim had said earlier, that public bondage can be exciting.

“How long are you going to be here?” Magnus asked.

“A week, maybe 2.”

She could see his expression change. It was only for a short period. Vicky brought the drinks and went back to attending to the other patrons.

“Can I see you more during these, maybe, 2 weeks?” Magnus asked.

“Why? Are we splitting up already?” Winona laughed.

“No. Just figuring out what to do next.” He replied.

“What did you have in mind?”

It was getting dark outside and slowly the place filled up a bit more.

“I thought we could go to my place.” Magnus said.

“Got any more rope?” Winona asked, grinning, and shaking her arms.”

She noticed relief in Magnus’s face. She also noticed that at least one other table in the bar had noticed her bound arms as she saw people staring.

“I suspect I can find some.” He grinned.

Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Awww this is so cute [mention]slackywacky[/mention] ! What a sweet scene between the two of them. Flirting in public while tied up. But yessss! More ropes is always a good reason to go to another place. You caught me again. It reminds me, having done this one time as well. Sweet memories.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Indeed, very cute. I am so hoping you are not setting up Winona (again). Please let Magnus be the gentleman he seems to be.
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Beaumains wrote: 10 months ago Indeed, very cute. I am so hoping you are not setting up Winona (again). Please let Magnus be the gentleman he seems to be.
Well going with a stranger... this can turn out two ways. And I know a lot, where it went wrong then. Anybody knows where he lives. just in case of?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 10 months ago Indeed, very cute. I am so hoping you are not setting up Winona (again). Please let Magnus be the gentleman he seems to be.
I chose Winona on purpose for this story line because of what happened and how she got introduced, although I have to admit when I started writing the chapter about the walk in the park, I had no idea Magnus would show up. It just, as it so often does, happened when I wrote the chapter.
Argentum wrote: 10 months ago Anybody knows where he lives. just in case of?
Not yet. Somewhere in Toronto I assume. Or maybe Grasbrunn, Germany, where I spend some time. :lol: My fantasy can go weird directions...

Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

slackywacky wrote: 10 months ago Not yet. Somewhere in Toronto I assume. Or maybe Grasbrunn, Germany, where I spend some time. :lol: My fantasy can go weird directions...
Just wondering how anyone could rescue her, if this guy doesn't turn out to be so nice as we might we think he will be. She is tied up, he is a bull... before the other might understand what had happened he could be in some lonely lodge a few hundred miles away with her. And she awaits a gruesome fate? Even worse when in Grasburnn!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Argentum wrote: 10 months ago Just wondering how anyone could rescue her, if this guy doesn't turn out to be so nice as we might we think he will be.
I've done 2 kidnapping scenes already, three if you count Winona's initial introduction to this story. Not sure I want to do another one. I don't mind our models getting in a bit of trouble, but I don't think I will do another real kidnapping scene.

You might have to wait a little before we know what happens to Winona, as we still have a tied up Linda and the group is heading back to the condo.

Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

This was not a suggestion how the story could move on. Although I would love to read a twist like that. But that's my personal taste. Its more a real concern, that many women tend to go to a date with a Dom, not being covered. [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

I just can't get enough of this series, props to your writing. Keep up the great work!
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I have recently called you the Grand Master of the intriguing bondage story and this just proves my point of it was truly needed [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Though maybe unlike a few others I want it to prove a fun and possibly sexually charged outcome for the love Winona. And for Linda as will truth be told
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 9 months ago Though maybe unlike a few others I want it to prove a fun and possibly sexually charged outcome for the love Winona. And for Linda as will truth be told
We will see what happens to our lovely ladies, once I write the next chapter. Thankyou all for commenting and reading my ramblings.

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

If you call these "ramblings" then I wonder what you call a regular story!!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TiedupNick wrote: 9 months ago If you call these "ramblings" then I wonder what you call a regular story!!
[mention]slackywacky[/mention] is just being modest :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago @slackywacky is just being modest :)
Yeah, that really fits my personality... modest :lol:

As I just finished a chapter for 'All in the family' (in the non-adult only section), I'll be writing a new chapter for 'Bondage Model by Choice'. Coming soon to a web browser near you...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]Argentum[/mention]

189 - What are friends for

Liz sat down next to Linda on the floor of the condo. Linda glanced at the 25-year-old bondage model, wondering what Liz was up to. Not that Linda would be able to do anything about it, helplessly tied as she was. As so many Russian women, Liz was a striking beauty with East European features, including waist length dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Both women had worked together several times, some of it for John Gardner, one of the movie producers that regularly worked with Diana’s agency.

“There is not much you can do to stop me, is there?” Liz asked, a big smile on her face.

She knew Linda was not very ticklish, but there were enough other things she could do to the helpless woman.

“I think we have more fun if you can’t see what is coming.” Liz grinned, picking up a scarf from the pile that Robert had not used.

Linda knew what was coming and seconds later her vision was taken away. To her surprise, more scarves followed, Liz wrapping Linda’s head with more scarves.

“That is better, don’t you agree?” Liz asked.

Linda did not reply.

“I asked a question.” Liz said, sounding stern.

“Hmmppfff.” Linda mumbled.

“That is better. But you are still a little loud, let’s add some more scarves.”

Liz kept adding new scarves to Linda’s bondage, wrapping them around her head and wherever else she could. Linda was now breathing through at least 5 layers of scarves. It took a little more effort.

“Want a few more?” Liz asked, running a finger over the scarves that were wrapped around Linda’s head.

Linda mumbled something, but Liz had no idea what she said.

“More? Okay.”

Not waiting, or caring for what Linda had said, Liz added 2 more scarves around Linda’s head, making it a total of 7 scarves that covered the helpless woman’s face. She could hear Linda having to suck in the air.

“Now, isn’t that better?” Liz said out loud.

Linda did not even reply. Breathing through 7 scarves was keeping her busy. The arousal from when she got tied by the scarves was till lingering. Fighting her bonds did not get her anywhere. She was too tightly bound to even consider getting out. Not just because her fingers were tied together with twine.

“All done.” Liz stated, stepping away from the bundle of scarves on the floor.

Neither woman had any idea how many scarfs were used to restrain Linda, as they had not counted them, but Linda was well covered by them.

“Hmmppffff.” Linda mumbled in between sucking the air into her lungs.

Liz had no idea what she was trying to say, but she kept a close eye on Linda, making sure her prisoner would not suffocate. Linda’s breathing was steady, although labored, which was not surprising seeing how many scarves covered her face.

“Maybe we restrict your airflow a little more.” Liz said.

Linda wondered what she meant, until she could feel a plastic bag being pulled over her head, on top of the scarves. Linda tried to resist, but ball tied as she was, there was very little that she could do.

“Don’t fight me, or I will leave it on longer.” Liz said, as she wrapped a scarf around Linda’s neck, covering the bag.

She could feel the bag inflating and deflating as she was breathing. With every breath the air she was trying to breathe was getting worse. Linda screamed in her gag for Liz to open the bag. Finally, Linda could feel fresh air coming in.

“Enjoying that? Want to try for a little longer? That was only 30 seconds. Let’s see if we can make it a minute. Okay?”

The thought that Liz would ask permission from the totally restrained woman was sort of funny to Linda. Linda did not have experience with breath play, so she just waited for things to come. After pulling the bag over Linda’s head again, Liz tied the scarf again around Linda’s neck. Liz could see, and Linda could feel, the bag sticking to Linda’s scarves covered head. When Linda exhaled, the bag would blow up like a balloon.

“30 seconds.” Liz said, keeping an eye on Linda.

While Liz counted, Linda tried to slow down her breathing, but that was difficult enough with just the scarves, let along with a plastic bag pulled over her head. Feeling the bag stick to her head made her feel helpless and surprisingly to Linda, she felt herself being turned on again. Having her breath taken away was a very powerful stimulant.

“45 seconds.” Liz called out.

It got harder and harder to breath, which caused Linda to get more turned on. Suddenly the bag got pulled away from her head and Linda could breathe again, although she still had to suck in the air though the scarves.

“That was 60 seconds.”

“Only a minute?” Linda wondered, it felt much longer.

“Ready for 90 seconds?”

Liz did not wait for an answer and pulled the bag over Linda’s scarf covered head again. Instead of trying to breathe, Linda tried to hold her breath as long as she could. Liz could see that the bag was not moving, so she figured out what Linda was doing. Liz herself had done a few breaths play sessions in her modelling career, including some waterboarding, but not on a regular basis.

“30 seconds. I see what you are doing.” She told Linda.

The helpless woman was trying to control her breathing as best as she could and so far, she did pretty good. Linda was counting herself too. When Liz voice announced 60 seconds, she had been only 1 second off on her own count. With a gulp Linda sucked in air, the bag immediately clinging to her face. There had been some air in the bag on her head, so at least Linda got some oxygen. Breathing out, and feeling the bag expand, and breathing in again, feeling the bag stick to her head, was a powerful feeling. A moan escaped her gagged mouth as she felt her pussy getting wet.

“I know what you are doing.” Liz grinned.

It was not hard for Liz to see what was happening to Linda. The helpless woman fought her bonds, while her moans got louder. Linda shook her head, trying to dislodge the bag, but Liz held on. The clock went past 90 seconds and Liz did not release, as she noticed Linda was almost where she wanted to be. A loud moan came from Linda’s covered head and her body bucked, as much as it could while tightly tied with scarves. The bag was being removed from her head and Liz also released some of the scarves around Linda’s face, making it easier for the woman to breath.

“Enjoyed that, did you?” Liz grinned.

Not being able to reply, not only because Linda just had an orgasm, but also due to her gag, Linda was breathing hard, sucking in oxygen. The orgasm she had experienced was one of the most powerful she ever had. She figured it had to do with the breath play Liz had been doing, but she had not expected it to be so powerful. Having your air cut off really made you feel helpless.

“Hmmppffff.” Linda grunted when Liz pushed her to her right side.

Going from sitting to lying on her side, some scarves tightened, while others loosened a bit, but nothing changed from Linda’s point of view. She was still tightly tied. Liz ran a finger over Linda’s exposed sole, but other than a quick reaction when she touched the sole, Linda did not react. Liz was not sure, but she thought she heard a little grin from inside the scarves.

“What’s happening?”

Dawn came walking into the room from having her bath. Her hair was toweled up and she was dressed in a bath robe, being barefoot.

“We just played.” Liz replied.

“Looks like you added some scarves.”

“Keeping Linda busy, you know how demanding she can be.”

Both women grinned as Linda groaned.

“I am going to dress. Maybe we can tease Linda a little more afterwards. I don’t think the others will be back anytime soon.” Dawn stated.

“That sounds like a plan. Our prisoner just had an unsanctioned orgasm, so she deserves some punishment.”

Dawn grinned.

“I have some ideas on what we can do.”

Dawn left the room and Liz looked at the helpless woman on the floor.

“See, this is what friends are for.”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic