Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Linda is bored beyond belief and dreams of being tied up for real by Robert - it was absolutely fun to read what thinks about the movie business. According to Linda´s standards - the bondage is way too easy :) But I guess, Robert is only too willing to help Linda out later :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice scene again, which was indeed a tad boring from a bondage point of view (but you let us dream about what else Toronto has in store for these ladies). Only
slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago based on the script, naked women were tied up and made to look like sculptures in restaurants and bars. To Linda it just felt like they were trying to get more people to watch the movie by having naked women in them.
made little sense to me. In modern movies, especially in North America, any sort of nudity is strictly avoided (sadly) to lower the minimal age for visitors. In Europe it is slightly better, but people get pruder too. Disgusting murders and gore are fine, but one suggested nipple is too much for any minor to handle. One set if minimal lingerie would be fine of course.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 11 months ago In modern movies, especially in North America, any sort of nudity is strictly avoided
Luckily in my world, everybody is 18+ (at least in this story), but I understand what you mean. The scene described was actually pictured in a TV series not too long ago, but it was one that never made it past its first year.

And I probably let my more Dutch look at things color my picture... :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 11 months ago Nice scene again, which was indeed a tad boring from a bondage point of view (but you let us dream about what else Toronto has in store for these ladies). Only
slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago based on the script, naked women were tied up and made to look like sculptures in restaurants and bars. To Linda it just felt like they were trying to get more people to watch the movie by having naked women in them.
made little sense to me. In modern movies, especially in North America, any sort of nudity is strictly avoided (sadly) to lower the minimal age for visitors. In Europe it is slightly better, but people get pruder too. Disgusting murders and gore are fine, but one suggested nipple is too much for any minor to handle. One set if minimal lingerie would be fine of course.
[mention]Beaumains[/mention], I think you hit the nail on the head. Nobody is more holy than thou than Hollywood, and with less cause.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago
Beaumains wrote: 11 months ago In modern movies, especially in North America, any sort of nudity is strictly avoided
Luckily in my world, everybody is 18+ (at least in this story), but I understand what you mean. The scene described was actually pictured in a TV series not too long ago, but it was one that never made it past its first year.

And I probably let my more Dutch look at things color my picture... :lol:
I deemed it funny as
1) It was not how these films are produced anymore in NA.
2) Nudity is in the present quite hard to film and there would be some sort of intimacy coordinator present to make the models feel comfortable.
3) You barely did anything with the nudity in the scene you wrote. It was mentioned, but not used in any way.
4) The girls did not care about their nudity, nor did anyone else.
This is no complaint, just an observation. But hey, who does not like to see these girls nude in an expensive movie seen by millions?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I have to say that was a fun read, who’d have though someone so bored could be so entertaining ;) , nor that one chapter of a fabulous tale, that I simply adore and await the next chapter of could spark such an interesting conversation

Great work as always [mention]slackywacky[/mention] your mastery of the written word never disappoints
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
186 - Balls and beaches

“Hhhhmmmpppffff.”

“You said you did not want to come along, so you can wait here until we are back.”

“Hmpf.”

“And you were the one who asked to get tied up ‘for real’ if I am not mistaken.”

Linda knew Robert was right. She had asked to get tied up for real, as the bondage they had done in the studio was more show than bondage. Maybe it had been good that the studio bondage was mostly fake, as they had been tied for 6 hours before the director was happy with what they shot. It almost felt weird having to put on clothes, as they had been naked most of the day. Earlier in the day they had gotten some looks from the crew as none of the three women were shy about their nudity, but once filming started, they were mostly ignored.

“Ready ladies?” Jim asked.

“Hmpf.”

“Hmpf.”

“Yes.”

“Almost.”

Dinner had been served in the condo; an external catering company provided the food. The food service was good, and everybody enjoyed the food. By the time they were done eating it was 8 PM. After disappearing into the storage room for a short while, Linda had walked up to Robert while they sat around the table.

“Remember what I asked you?” Linda asked as she handed a bunch of scarves to Robert.

He had remembered what she had asked. And he gave her at least part of what she had asked for, as it had not taken long for him to tie her extensively in the common dining area. Compared to the bondage during the day, this was more like real bondage. Robert had started with her wrists together behind her back, wrapping the large scarves in such a way that any knot was out of reach. Linda did not get tied up often with scarves, but she loved the soft feeling, while still rendering her helpless. More scarves pulled her elbows together and Linda knew she would not escape without help, just as she wanted it.

“All good?” Robert asked and Linda just nodded, she did not want to speak and just enjoyed the bonds she was being put into.

Scarfs followed at her ankles and above the knees, before Robert applied a nice tight crotch rope, or, since it was done with scarves, a nice tight crotch scarf. He helped her on her knees and connected her upper legs to her lower legs in a frogtie. Before tying her into a balltie, Robert picked up a smaller scarf and held it in front of Linda’s mouth.

“Any last words?” He asked her.

Linda just grinned and opened her mouth willingly. The scarf was not huge, but still filled her mouth. It was followed by another scarf wrapped around her head, between her teeth and tied at the back of her neck, keeping the stuffing in her mouth. It was pulled nice and tight by Robert. After tying a few scarves together, he wrapped them around Linda, pulling her upper body against her legs, finalizing the balltie.

“Better?” Robert had asked.

“Hmpf.”

The others in the group were partly watching how Linda got tied up, while chatting away. Nobody looked surprised as they were all used to getting tied up or tying up. Robert took some twine and started to tie Linda’s fingers, each finger on her right hand to its counterpart on her left hand. She knew that escaping the scarves around her body would have been hard but possible, maybe, but with her fingers tied with twine, she knew escape was impossible, just the way she liked it. Robert could see Linda liked it; her breathing had changed. With the way she was tied, he could not really see her nipples, but he expected them to be poking holes in her t-shirt. Pushing his hand between her upper legs and breasts confirmed what he thought, Linda was aroused. Robert grinned when he saw Linda’s face, her eyes staring into the distance, not really looking at anything specific, zoned out. She would do this often when tied up. He sometimes wondered what she was thinking when she was in this mode, but he knew not to disturb her.

“Why don’t we go out for a walk?” Diana asked the group while Robert was making the last touches to Linda’s bondage. “The beach is beautiful, and we can see the sunset.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Jim replied. “Anybody want to make the walk more interesting? I meant, we can tie your hands and you can walk like that. We’ll just put a light jacket over your shoulders, covering the ropes. Public bondage is always exciting. The beach will be busy, as it is a warm day, but nobody will really pay attention. And if the group is big enough, we can sort of hide you in the group.”

“Not sure I want to be tied up in public.” Dawn said, which caused some of the others to grin, as being a bondage model meant your image was distributed around the world.

But Jim understood that being a model and being tied in public were different things. Not everybody wanted to play outside of ‘work’.

“We couldn’t take all of you anyway, that would have been too risky, but I think we can handle 2.”

“Sure, I am game.” Willow said, followed by Winona.

Jim handed some rope that he got from one of the boxes in the storage room to Diana. Both Willow and Winona went to the bathroom before coming back to the dining area.

“I’ll tie Willow, you can tie Winona.” Jim told Diana.

“Box tie?” Diana asked, which Jim confirmed.

Diana moved Winona’s arms, folding the lower arms horizontally behind Winona’s back, each hand touching the elbow from the opposite arm. With a few wraps of rope around the wrists, both Linda and Jim rendered the woman they were tying helpless. Wraps around the upper arms and the body, both above and below their breasts, prevented either model from moving their arms much. It was a simple but effective tie.

“Gag?” Misty asked.

“We have Tegaderm tape, that hides the fact they are gagged pretty good.”

The tape was clear and hard to see unless you caught a reflection of the shiny tape. They used it regularly in photo shoots, as the subscribers liked it.

“Yeah, that will do.”

In the meantime, Robert had finished tying Linda. He must have used 30 or more scarves and she looked helpless.

“Going all out, are we?” Marina asked.

“She asked for some real bondage, I just follow orders.”

“And you always listen?” Marina laughed.

“When it comes to tying her up, yes.” Diana grinned. “When it comes to untying her… not that much.”

“That’s because she can’t enunciate well enough when she asks to be released.” Robert replied

“Hmmppfff.” Linda grunted.

“Enjoying yourself, are we?” Robert grinned, which resulted in a nod from Linda.

She was pretty much helpless. She knew she could fall over onto her side, but she also knew she would not be able to get back onto her legs, so for the moment she decided to just stay where she was. After all the fake bondage, as she had called it, during the day, this was relaxing to her.

“Who is coming along?” Diana asked while finishing off the last knot on her prisoner.

It turned out that Robert, Jim, Diana, Marina, Misty and Daiyu were coming out for the walk. The beach, Woodbine Beach in this case, was only about a 10-minute walk from their condo.

“I’m taking a bath.” Dawn said.

“I’ll watch Linda.” Liz stated, sitting at one of the tables with her tablet, reading a book.

Misty applied a strip of Tegaderm tape to both Winona and Willow. The tape was clear, so one could still see their lips, but it was also sticky, and it was hard to pull off without using hands. Marina placed a jacket over both prisoners before they headed to the elevator.

“We will see you later.” Jim said, before pulling the front door closed.

Liz looked over at Linda.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

Linda nodded. She was enjoying the scarves holding her prisoner, but she was looking forward top the second part of what she had asked Robert to do, but that was something that would not be done in the dining area.

“You know, having you helpless and nobody else around gives me some ideas.” Liz stated, putting her tablet down.

She walked over to the window and looked down. The dining room faced the front of the building, and she could see the others exiting the building and walking towards the beach. From the floor she was on, she would never have guessed that two of the people were tied.

“Now, what can we do with you…” She said, looking at Linda.

“Hmmpppfffffff.” Linda grinned.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice as always: I love the interaction between Robert and Linda every time they are such a lovely couple! And contrary to some certain Jack Robert does not screw up too often. Love the scarf bondage too! I bet Linda is enjoying herself :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago Very nice as always: I love the interaction between Robert and Linda every time they are such a lovely couple! And contrary to some certain Jack Robert does not screw up too often. Love the scarf bondage too! I bet Linda is enjoying herself :)
I just published a preview of Hitchhiker... (yes, I did a Caeser73)

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago
I just published a preview of Hitchhiker... (yes, I did a Caeser73)
[/quote]

Bad, bad boy :) But who I am to complain? :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Always good to see some public bondage, even though the risk is negligible.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bravo, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. It is nice that Linda likes scarves.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love public bondage. Best part was Liz playing it cool while everyone was around and then slowly revealing to Linda that she had other ideas. I so can't wait. Great cliff hanger. Awesome stuff. Keep up the amazing work.
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Again: What a story!!!!

I just finished Dianas Adventure at the Barn with Eric, and, to be honest, I had all the time Eric Cain in mind then I read this. Just missing the nipple clamps and the rope from the harness to the floor though.

No question, upside down this long is not possible, but this is fantasy. And there much more is possible. And I am sure cadence will experience much more as well, since she asked for "... but she wanted to experience something that lasted multiple days and was intense...". Well seems she just got her first day, so it wont be over in a few hours. I would love to read a short stories about that experience, and I would write it myself, if my English would be sufficient.

But I have to go on with the reading. I just love the whole situation! Great work!!!
There always can be a few more ropes.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Argentum wrote: 10 months ago Again: What a story!!!!
Thank you, glad you like my stories. Lots more to come (in due time).

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago Bravo, @slackywacky. It is nice that Linda likes scarves.
I am trying to diversify the bindings ;)

Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

[/quote]
Lots more to come (in due time).
[/quote]

To be honest I hardly can wait. The last days (and nights) I didn't do anything else then reading your stories. I love all the details, the way you lay out the scenes, all the information you gathered behind the scenes. Its not only about the bondage, but also the twist in the stories, the dialogs, the open end and the cliffhangers. Sometimes I would lime a bit more predicament of the poor victims. So (I know other story) I ask myself the whole time when Tim will tell the twins who ticklish Miranda is, which, since they are really good at bondage, might end a some very serious and long suffering for her. Sometimes it might even only be another sentence like "you are training for a 24 hour bondage, mom? We gonna help you on this" Karen hearing being said before before she is leaving her and the twins. You see where at that story I am right know.. and I wont stop till I have read it all.

I know that wont be needed, but if I can give you any type of input, please let me know!
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

slackywacky wrote: 10 months ago
To be honest I hardly can wait. The last days (and nights) I didn't do anything else then reading your stories. I love all the details, the way you lay out the scenes, all the information you gathered behind the scenes. Its not only about the bondage, but also the twist in the stories, the dialogs, the open end and the cliffhangers. Sometimes I would lime a bit more predicament of the poor victims. So (I know other story) I ask myself the whole time when Tim will tell the twins who ticklish Miranda is, which, since they are really good at bondage, might end a some very serious and long suffering for her. Sometimes it might even only be another sentence like "you are training for a 24 hour bondage, mom? We gonna help you on this" Karen hearing being said before before she is leaving her and the twins. You see where at that story I am right know.. and I wont stop till I have read it all.

I know that wont be needed, but if I can give you any type of input, please let me know!
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Argentum wrote: 10 months ago
slackywacky wrote: 10 months ago

Maybe one of the characters can end up like your avatar :lol:
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Is there a way to post an image here?
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Argentum wrote: 10 months ago Is there a way to post an image here?
As long as it follows forum rules I think you can link it or attach it. Not positive, there may be a thread on here explaining it
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Ah see how it works.
Just developing a crush an Miranda btw. Having a crush on Misty and Elsa already. This is for you [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Argentum wrote: 10 months ago Ah see how it works.
Just developing a crush an Miranda btw. Having a crush on Misty and Elsa already. This is for you @slackywacky

Having an issue with the image. But as a lover of this story I hope you get it working :lol:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Argentum[/mention], you said
Argentum wrote: 10 months ago Ah see how it works.
Just developing a crush an Miranda btw. Having a crush on Misty and Elsa already. This is for you @slackywacky

Not sure why your image did not display. Possibly because it is not a https site. But if you just display the URL

http://argentum-web.de/content/images/l ... rkness.jpg

the reader can click on it and open.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Argentum wrote: 10 months ago Just developing a crush an Miranda btw. Having a crush on Misty and Elsa already.
There are some that have indeed created connections with my characters. It is interesting to see how they react when their favorite characters are in trouble. People also asked me who I see in the roles of my characters, but I decided, other than Elsa (and Wynona), not to publish anything like that. That way you can have your favorite character play the role.
Argentum wrote: 10 months ago This is for you @slackywacky
Vielen Dank (Thank you). You have pretty interesting art on your website.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic