The Bondage Model - Vote Story (F/F, some M/F) - Story 10 Chapter 1 (Apr. 25, 2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Lucky Lottie, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi,@harveygasson, @hafnermg, @johopp

"A" won without any real competition

Story 5 Chapter 2: Brianna and Michela

Michela grabbed the first gag she saw, a blue ball gag, and jammed it into Brianna’s mouth and then secured the straps. She grabbed a rope from Marcy and Steve’s bag and torqued Brianna’s arms with an elbow bond and then followed it with a wrist bond. A well cinched rope connected the harness and elbow bond. Whether we liked it or not, “Girls Gone Wild” was underway!

Brianna doesn't know whether to be terrified, angered, or amused. Every emotion was open to interpretation depending on which snapshot you saw of her struggle. Brianna moved her arms about hoping to loosen the ropes, but ropes tied by Michela carry the risk of circulation loss and nerve damage. OK, that part was true then.

Brianna glared at Michela before turning to us. The first signs of drool formed on the ball gag, and the glistening in the light was perfect. She whined and twisted 180 on the wooden chair. She begged and pleaded for mercy. After a few minutes of trying to pitifully wail and squirm pathetically (as in the true meaning, pathétique), Brianna turned to us three and began uttering angry profanity into the gag.

Michela pulled up Brianna’s shirt and evoked a series of angry swears and thrashes. A glance to us, rather a glare, expressed her displeasure with our lack of a response. An olive branch of friendship with an initial smile had gone to hell in a handbasket. Fear was apparent in her eyes when she looked at Michela, and the big strong girl then took what she wanted.

“Tits out,” I said with a laugh to Kristine.
“I have a ‘no tits’ and ‘no heels’ polic, too,” she said to me and Kendra.
“Good to know I’m not alone.”
“Oh, no. Plenty of girls feel that way.”
“Good to know,” Kendra's confidence seemed to grow.
“You got this, girl,” I encouraged her.

Not only is it tits out, my friends, but Michela even took her heels off along the way. I had never seen Michela so focused, and I felt genuine hatred come from her towards a person who was genuinely remorseful for her earlier maltreatment of us. Brianna was showing off her titties as she sat and continued the same thrashing patterns on the hard wooden chair. She liked threatening to strangle people with her hands though.

“B-tch!” Michela threw the girl over her knee and took the chair, “I f-cking hate you!”
“All right, girls, time to move in. Steve, cut!” Kristine took command of things.
“Michela!” I used her real name since we were off camera, “I’m ashamed of you right now!”
“Why'd you make me appear with this girl?”
“Because she f-cking forgave and forgot for our part and was trying to lay the ground work for an apology!” I grew angry now, “Take her next door and tie her up!”
“F-ck me!” Michela stood up.

Michela was shaking with clenched fists and seemed to be fighting some personal and invasive demon. The girl I loved was fading away, and the girl from juvie returned in a disturbing way. I walked over to Brianna and put her heels back on her feet. A few more shots followed of her standing and squatting in her bondage. Soon, however, the heels were off again, and despite some great shots of her bound arms the same cry to be untied continued. Brianna even tried rolling on the floor, but no mercy came. The ball gag came out only after she gave the signal, and she smiled again now that it was just us and Steve.

“I’m sorry, Brianna. I thought today was the day we’d iron out our differences.”
“Your friend is trying to be horrible. Why’d Kristine stop her?”
“I don't know. She's never acted like this before. May I borrow this,” I pulled on one of her socks.
“Sure. Stuff her mouth well.”
“I have to gag you again though for this to work,” I pushed the ball into her mouth again.
“Got a plan, Hannah?” Steve asked me with a raised eyebrow.
“To force Michela to see that Brianna is truly a nice girl who just is bit rough around the edges.”

Now Brianna raised her eyebrows.
► Show Spoiler

“Come on, Lucille,” Kristine started things while Marcy filmed us.
“Get off me, f-cktoy!”
“Oh, hell you say. We're gonna make you our f-cktoy!” Kendra added.
“You attacked Brianna, now we get you!”
“I!” Michela seemed to be fighting something inside herself as I tied her wrists, “No!”
“Keep holding her in place!” I remind the others.

Something had snapped in Michela, and she was now suffering internal psychological warfare, which was extremely dangerous for her mental wellbeing. I jammed the sock in her mouth to prevent her from talking further and applied double-sided tape before I OTM gagged her with her own bandana. Kendra worked on tying Michela’s legs, and Kristine was working on the harness. Ankles and either side of her knees being tied seemed sufficient for her legs, and a rope on either side of her tits was good once it was cinched through her armpits.

We stood Michela up, and she bent down enough that I couldn't resist kissing her. I don't get the expected reaction though. She just jumped up and down yelling into her gag without much attention to me. She looked around while yelling, but it was yelling without substance. The vacancy in her eyes deepended. She kept towards her right where I was, but she wasn't seeing me as me. She was in distress of some sort. She crouched down and yelled angrily into Brianna’s sock and finally sat down, affording Marcy the opportunity to photograph her bonds.

► Show Spoiler

An angry Michela whipped her hair back and forth while she howled into her gag. It was a cute sound she made even when upset, but what was upsetting her? She looked back and yelled at me as if she were expecting me to do something for her. I smiled at her and blew her a kiss, and suddenly the spark came back. She twisted about some more and yelled at the camera a lot.

Michela Palmeri, hottie in distress. I couldn't resist. It was time. Tits out, my friends.

► Show Spoiler

“Beautiful, beautiful titties!” I said and fondled Michela.
“Nmmmm!” she groaned while I stepped back.

Michela sat with her exposed, beautiful, sexually pleasing, medium, Italian tits. How much self-control I must have had because I wanted to kiss them something fierce and did not do it. My girlfriend looked right at the camera and flung off a high heel that Marcy grabbed with ease.

“Well aren't you a b-tch!” Marcy said on video, “Kristine, put this back on her.”
“Got it,” Kristine took the high heel and put it back on Michela.
“Mmm!” Michela propped herself up on her legs and looked at me.
“Hey!” I caught the flying heel.
“Mmmm!” she kicked her legs in and out for the camera and seemed back to herself.
“What a brat!” Kendra laughed at her.

Michela lifted her legs and gave us a nice upskirt view that made Kristina and Kendra blush and made me flush. She kicked out her legs straight and kept angrily yelling; I now realized the flailing was her talking with her hands in her anger. I neglected this point about her and Mary-Ann: both talk with their hands.

With more leg action, the other heel came off her foot, but she played with it for some time and looked back and forth towards me and the camera. She proceeded to give a dissertation of some sort via gag talk while I paid more attention to her panties and a body part that was hidden by them. What a hottie she was… and still is.

“All right, girl! Punishment time!” I dragged Michela to the sofa and spanked her.
“Owww!” she yelled because it was a hard spank.
“Are you sorry for what you did to Brianna?” I spanked her again.
“OWWW! NOOO!”
“You asked for it!” I continue.
“Owwww… mmm…. mmmmmmm!” Michela was temporarily lost from that one.
“Cumsl-t,” Kristine muttered with a wry smile and watched me once again star.

I had no idea just how proud Kristine and the Moreau’s were of me and my misfits that had taken this studio by storm. They hid the demand from us because they knew we all had various fears, but we were all rising the lists as top sellers and were quickly becoming among the most requested models. It was a joy for them to watch happen because they knew just how hard our lives were.

► Show Spoiler

Spanking Michela into repeated orgasms was a joy, but I couldn't keep it up. We had a bunch more work to do. I spanked her once for each of her 18 years and then, once the cameras were off, kissed her into a fourth orgasm that seemed to exhaust her. The combination of exposed tits and spanking at my hands had been too much for her. I dragged her into the other room with Kristine’s help. If they could work together to escape this, we would let them tie us up.

Michela wasted no time at all. She wanted freedom, but her motions were weakened by the repeated orgasms. Brianna, however, wanted to let bygones be bygones and try to create at least mutual agreeability between herself and my band of misfits. I did not know someone could move their own hands so effectively while tied up, but it turned out that Brianna did crafting stuff as a hobby and thus was really deft with her hands. I expected an escape, but not under 7 minutes.

“You pushed us to succeed, and we did,” Brianna beamed with pride.
“Brianna, I’m sorry for being a d-ck,” Michela said her words with feeling.
“I was a d-ck first and am sorry for it.”
“Great. Shall we take these three down?”
“Please?”

Michela walked around me; recall my red skirt and flowery blouse. Lust was in her eyes as she studied me, but Brianna was more imaginative in her analysis of Kristine. A glance to each other was followed by a nod of agreement. Ropes began torquing mine and Kristine’s elbows behind us. Kristine got only below her elbows tied by Brianna, but I got both sides tied by Michela. Like it or not, we were now trapped.

Wrists and either side of the elbows and ankles and either side of the knees. It was tight and fantastic and didn't hurt like last time. I smiled seductively and wriggled my body in a way that made Michela instinctively grab her crotch. An all black ball gag filled my mouth.

In the other room where Michela had been tied, Kristine was on the ground with her legs crossed with mountains of rope. A rope connected her ankles and waist to make it hard to move, and a harness held her arms down. I had promised Kristine that one day I would vamp her while tied up, but today wasn't it despite me getting aroused at the sight of her with a big red ball gag in her.

Girls had gone wild.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

What awaits Kendra?

(A) An invitation to join in on the revenge spanking
(B) Getting tied up alongside the other two
(C) Being forgotten in Brianna and Michela’s revenge quest
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@charliesmith, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Lucky Lottie, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi, @hafnermg, @johopp

Any of you care to vote on this chapter?

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Lucky Lottie, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi,@harveygasson, @hafnermg, @johopp

"B" wins this round.

This one’s the roughest for me. It’s long, and the interludes are dark. This is also a dark time for Michela, though, so I figured we would get the darkness out of the way all at once. As you will see, the interlude titles are direct.

Story 5 Chapter 3: Accepting My Condition

I sat on the coffee table and yelled into my gag and stretched out my arms. Michela was an effective dominatrix even if she was nearly a rope bunny. A loud yell into my gag only got a laugh from Steve and Kendra. I leaned back onto the table and thought about things and decided to play it angry instead of scared.

I looked at the camera and used my arms for balance while tucking my knees into my chest. It felt nice to squish my tits like that, and I wondered what a ball tie it would be like to experience a really tight ball tie. I kicked my legs out but lost my balance and rolled to the left side.

I again braced my arms, tucked my knees in, and yelled into the ball gag. Gag talk is so satisfying! While doing all this, my legs are slowly extending. I am aiming for an upskirt shot that will certainly make the viewers c-m themselves on sight. Fun fact: I now own this ball gag; why I own it will make sense much later.

I began to realize something: I had enjoyed jamming that gag back in Brianna’s mouth in a different way beyond just the usual playful satisfaction of gagging someone. Her angry reaction excited me and brought me pleasure. I enjoyed exposing Michela, and I liked the frustrated gag talk she made when I did it. The anger that came when a girl was spanked or otherwise tortured brought me a thrill, and I got a similar but different thrill when those things were done to me.

They’re going to leave me tied, go home without me, and force the Moreau’s to untie me, suddenly disrupted my peace.

In response to that, my big kick came to an end. I rapidly sat up and began yelling at a giggling Michela. My gag talk was unintentional, and staring at her made her horny as shown when she grabbed her crotch. I figured soon I would be back on the streets with her keeping a photo of me for masturbation in her life after she was done with me.

I stood up and flung my arms up and down and bent down as if in a strappado. They didn't want to be my friends anymore. I desperately and angrily cried and shimmied my arms in an effort to escape and beg them not to leave me. In my heart, I knew it was all untrue, and an internal battle began with me yelling at the camera and trying not to lose my sanity.

► Show Spoiler
I saw nothing of what happened to Kristine, but from the sound effects I suspected that Michela, Brianna, and Kendra were taking turns spanking and fondling her. It was a pleasure to hear the older girl suffering at my girlfriend's hands, and I came to terms right then; I had a debilitating mental illness that exacerbated my emotions and my fears and perhaps made me enjoy my kinky side a little bit more than was healthy for me.

How do I tell Michela? Would the Palmeri’s help me?

Steve wrapped a rope around my chest and thighs since there was absolute chaos from the other room. I got the ball tie of my heart’s desires and continued yelling into the ball gag. I twisted my arms in an effort to untie at least one rope. Alas, the knot was much too tight. I looked right at Steve and yelled at him, and I felt like he understood me in a way. No matter what fears I had, the Moreaus were the only people whom my brain was dead certain would try to alleviate them.

Then we were finished. Amidst the din of wailing and such… a photo of me sitting and smiling ended the set, and some closeups of my rope marks followed. Instead of girls going wild on me, I had been forgotten and left to a classic scene that I enjoyed a lot once my mind cleared up. I no longer heard Kendra in there…
► Show Spoiler

Kristine was such a hottie! She shared the anti-heel streak that Kendra shared, but she’d comply with Steve’s wishes upon occasion. Likewise, she wouldn't always let her tits come out to play. She was writhing around a lot for Marcy to photograph her but didn't make much noise. Honestly, she wasn't a very loud girl; she was quiet in all things, including bondage scenes.

I guess that was part of Kristine’s charm. This time, I finally noticed a wedding band on her hand, and I realized she most likely had a husband. While she was delightful, I just could tell she wasn't into girls quite like I was. If I asked to vamp her, she'd allow me to do it for a scene but not otherwise.

Then the spanking resumed anew. I do not know why, but Michela was excellent as a dominant except when torture was involved. Once it was no longer about ropes, gags, and sex, her performance was just lackluster. But, she and Brianna had put their differences aside and seemed to be enjoying the sharing of the duties.

Let me tell you about Kendra. Kendra was tied up too now. She had the usual three leg ropes, wrists tied, and a breast harness. She was squirming around on the floor, and I motioned for Steve to come over. I led her away in silence and out to another part of the studio and sat her on a wooden chair.
► Show Spoiler
I dropped a pair of pink heels, detestable things to Kendra, near her feet. Growling was a perfect response, and the heels were even in Kendra’s least favorite color. None of us had gams like hers; she was just perfect in pantyhose. Just talking about her will bring tears to my eyes. Kendra, we love you.

How cute she was squirming on the chair! How adorable were her squeaks when I forced her to sniff the heels. I put the pink heels on her feet, and she let out a string of quite intelligible profanity into the green tape gag and flung them off right towards me while Steve filmed us giggling. The captive hottie in distress in the green skirt got on the floor with her chest on the chair. She briefly scowled at the heels and begged for mercy. I responded with some harsh swats on her vulnerable butt.

“All right. That's a wrap,” Steve interrupts me then shouts, “Get them untied!”
“Timed out?” I asked and immediately worked on getting Kendra out.
“Yeah, not only that, but it's getting late for dinner.”

We walked out of the Moreau’s home a little richer. Since starvation was no longer on the horizon, we celebrated with me getting each of us a Big Mac, fries, and a soda. It felt strange to have honest money and to be able to spend a little of it on myself. In my girlfriend's eyes, I saw new emotions that told me something was eating at her; in my friend’s eyes I saw increasing confidence, a strengthening belief that she was now in control of her destiny.

“Kendra, come to my house first. Please?” Michela broke the ice on her struggles.
► Show Spoiler
For Michela alone to remove said the sign on the door.

The sign was dated over 3 years ago, and I wondered what it was. Kendra noticed it too, but we kept our silence. We sat in the attic, all on the futon across from the bed, in total silence. I was on one side of Michela, and Kendra was on the other. Never had Michela been so silent, and we remained in this way for 30 minutes. Without a word, Michela gently and fearfully wrapped her hands around ours and led us down to that door that we now noticed had a special deadbolt.

“After the police had finished in here,” she spoke, “I asked Mom to do this. This was the only key, and she put it in my bag that stayed in the prison locker.”
“What is this?” Kendra asked as Michela pulled the key out of her pocket and opened the door.
“The basement. Come on,” Michela flicked on the light and led us down, “I miss hockey.”
“We're with you. Maybe you can take up club hockey when you get to college.”
“Don't be afraid,” I tried to comfort her.
“Fear is the only emotion I understand right now.”

Against the one wall of the completely finished basement were two computer stations, of which one was complete; the other had a dismantled computer. There were filing cabinets, a wooden chair, and on the floor was a bag in which were various bondage toys such as a vibrator, ropes, and gags. There was a big red stain on the carpet, in the corner, and a few skimpy outfits, all bikinis or shorts, were found in an open filing cabinet drawer. A couple of pieces of rope were still on the floor.

For a half hour, we sat there in silence while Michela stared at the ropes, fingered the various gags, held the clothes up against her own body, and occasionally sat on the wooden chair. What was she thinking and feeling? Was it a recollection? Or was it blotted from her memory? I was uncertain how to help until she finally spoke.

“I waited until a night where he vaginally assaulted me, and then I shot him. He never expected me to take his own gun and use it on him or to pull it out of the drawer. That night, at 9:37PM, he went down; at 9:51PM, I was taken out in handcuffs; at 10:09PM the proof that my daddy was doing it to me was in their hands. Every day, when I was done with my homework, we’d come down here to work, but about once a week we… he’d tie me, gag me and… Kendra, take the bag… ”
“Wow! Mary-Ann would…,” Kendra started thinking it was a gift.
“We're gonna burn it. Hannah, get the clothes.”
“But we could…”
“We're gonna burn it all,” Michela insisted in a ruthless manner.
“Are you sure you…”
“F-CK YOU! F-CK YOU!” Michela pointed her middle finger at Kendra, “Kendra… why’d he do it to me?”
“I can’t answer that,” Kendra said with deepest regret and started crying, “I’m sorry.”
“I was such a star on the hockey team too.”

Michela had opened the most vulnerable side of herself to us in a way that no one else had ever seen. I tried not to imagine the 13 or 14 year old Michela bound and gagged and being terrified for her life, and more than that she was trying not to remember any of it. The scene made sense now as she took a box cutter and chopped out the bloody trail of carpet, from where her father fell to where he dragged himself. The carpet and the other items made a nice flame once doused in gasoline. The ring gag, no surprise, was the one “toy” that she personally held back to toss into the flame after it had been lit. We even burned all the clothes that no longer fit her but had been hers in that period of life. The chair got a special treatment of being sawed up before it was turned into firewood. The torture ended on Michela’s terms, and those symbols ended on her terms too. Kendra was picked up by Mary-Ann, which left us alone with the mother and sisters who cheered us on and praised Michela for her strength.

Imagine those beautiful years… I have seen many photos of Michela… 10, 11, 12, 13… many of them see her in her hockey gear whether a candid photo or a staged one. Then, at 14, the number of photos trails… and it skips to 18. There is no 15, 16, or 17 for her; those are in prison. Justice had not been served by any means. Even 18 was lost… it all timed out that Michela lost four of her birthdays, including two of the most precious ones to a girl. No “Sweet 16” or “Graduation party” or “welcome to adulthood” happened for her. I got both of those, and I wasted my 18th with a psychopath instead of in my grandmother’s home when, in reality, she was the only one on my side at the time. Michela… I’m sorry. I needed help, too, but I didn’t know how to tell you what was wrong or what had happened to me.

Afterwards, Michela sat on the futon in silence. I had a phone call to make to fulfill a promise. So much about my girlfriend now made sense…

Which new bondage position is Hannah going to introduce to Michela in the fourth and final chapter of Story 5?

(A) Boxtie with frogtie
(B) Reverse prayer hogtie
(C) Boxtie with crossed legs
(D) Overhead frogtie
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B it is!

I understand that writing the passages of thy physical and psychological abuse must have been difficult to write - but you did really well @AlexUSA3
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago B it is!

I understand that writing the passages of the physical and psychological abuse must have been difficult to write - but you did really well @AlexUSA3
You are correct, and thanks for the compliment. They were hard to write and were bondage of another kind. Now we know Hannah's own story and why she is the way she is. Both Michela and Hannah have been face-to-face with hell, but only Michela has opened up and told even a little bit of the truth while Hannah is still trying to make the past disappear by pretending it isn't there.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 month ago You are correct, and thanks for the compliment. They were hard to write and were bondage of another kind. Now we know Hannah's own story and why she is the way she is. Both Michela and Hannah have been face-to-face with hell, but only Michela has opened up and told even a little bit of the truth while Hannah is still trying to make the past disappear by pretending it isn't there.
What I like about this tale - besides the ropes :) - it´s psychological depth.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago
AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 month ago You are correct, and thanks for the compliment. They were hard to write and were bondage of another kind. Now we know Hannah's own story and why she is the way she is. Both Michela and Hannah have been face-to-face with hell, but only Michela has opened up and told even a little bit of the truth while Hannah is still trying to make the past disappear by pretending it isn't there.
What I like about this tale - besides the ropes :) - it´s psychological depth.
There is plenty of that. I am exploring the depths of the human mind like never before, even having to do some research to get all these details especially concerning prison life, the bondage industry, and human psychology to be as accurate as possible even if it's a fictional prison and fictional characters.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A very tough read, but definitely hit me where it hurts. Good job. I vote B too.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

E - Reverse prayer (hands) with frogtie (feet)

or better: feet frogtie (knees and toes on the ground)
hands tied together in front, then pulled over her head in her neck. Other End of the rope wrapped once around her waist, then
pulled between her legs to the front of her body and there tied to the rope around her waist.

That way, her hands are fixed at neck level, while her upper arms are over (or behind) her ears and her elbows are left and right over
her head.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

johopp wrote: 1 month ago E - Reverse prayer (hands) with frogtie (feet)

or better: feet frogtie (knees and toes on the ground) hands tied together in front, then pulled over her head in her neck. Other End of the rope wrapped once around her waist, then pulled between her legs to the front of her body and there tied to the rope around her waist. That way, her hands are fixed at neck level, while her upper arms are over (or behind) her ears and her elbows are left and right over her head.
I'm gonna count this as another "B" and give you points for creativity. Perhaps I can fit your suggestions into Story 6's adventure though! :D

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

B. And thank you for your efforts on the psychological I know it's hard but you did well and really adds depth. I appreciate it.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

"B" easily won. A reverse prayer hogtie is Michela's new position. Let's go off into the weekend with a little pleasure reading for all of you. Is Hannah maybe starting to finally understand the role she plays in Michela's life?

Story 5 Chapter 4: Our Bedroom

“Michela, don't undress yet,” I said to my tall lover after I shut the door.
“You want something?” she asks me with tears in her eyes.
“Come on down, baby. I know this evening was hard for you.”
“You don't know it,” she said, “I don't think about it. It's a blur.”
“You don't have to talk about it,” I ran my fingers through her hair.
“I was a star hockey player. I averaged over a goal per game my last year. We won the title in a total rout 12-2.”

Hockey was the only thing Michela would talk about when that topic arose. Tonight, with Kendra and I by her side, was the first time she had ever said more than that that she’d shot her own father because he was abusing her. I didn't know how to tell her what Greg had done to me, and I had never gotten the words off my chest.

I wrapped an arm around my girlin orange, and she returned the embrace. With me in her arms, we rolled back onto the futon so she could cuddle me. I understood this was a big moment for her. For the first time since her and her father's trials, she had talked about this, and I feel like a part of her has died and come back to life. She's crying; an inexplicable warmth has overcome her voice; her eyes display an emotion beyond the usual empty lust. The emotions she felt were actually noticeable by others.

“Hannah, would you tie me up again?” she asked me in a different tone.
“Why?” I asked to make sure it was a genuine desire.
“So I can be safe in your arms and love you?” she was deep in the web of traumatic recollection.
“All right, sweetie, let's play, all right?” I asked as our lips met.
“Mm hmm,” she rolled on top of me and started crying.
“Mmmm,” I wrapped my arms around her.

Michela had never cried like this. Then it hit me that she was crying. Out of 16 girls in our pod, the only ones who never cried were Mary-Ann and Michela. Mary-Ann had no reason to cry, but Michela was incapable of crying. This was such a major development in her life, and as I held her in my arms I realized that I was the way by which she was finding her healing from what had happened over 3 years before. Being able to cry was a step in recovery.

Taking my shirt sleeves, I dried Michela’s tears with affection until she was done crying. When she was done, she looked at me with a warm smile that was tinged by the usual fear in her eyes, and soon that faded away and was replaced by the lustful Michela. Progress had been made, and I was rewarded with the most passionate kiss Michela had ever planted on my lips before, which was like an electric shock through my body.

Uncertain of what to do, I decided that I should teach Michela some new things in bondage. Reverse prayer couldn't be done to her; I’d break her arms. Instead, I pulled
her hands up to the opposite shoulder and tied these crossed wrists. She offered me no resistance while I tied her arms or any ropes for that matter, and I felt… loved. I tied a much more detailed breast harness than the kinds she was used to receiving with the Moreau’s, and I ran a crotch rope under Michela's panties complete with knots along it. I tied her legs in the familiar way but added a second bond on her thighs. I took her socks off, tied her big toes together with a zip tie, stuffed her socks as well as my own in her mouth, applied strips of the double sided tape, and OTM gagged her with my bandana.

Michela was immediately aroused by all this despite her fading distress, and I began opening her blouse. She loved these blouses and skirts so much and had an army of them. She turned to this kind of clothing, I assumed, because of the now burned clothes she had been forced to wear while he abused her. Michela peered deeper into my eyes than she'd ever peered before and orgasmed just from having her tits exposed at my hands.

“I promised my friend I would call her. If you're good, I will introduce you to my old friends, the Cool Girls’ Club,” I said and erotically kissed Michela.
“Ah ove ou, Hannah,” she replied with deep emotion while I hid her tits under a blanket.
“Hold on, Jenny said it's OK. We’ll chat, and then we'll play. OK?”
“Mmm mmm.”
“All right,” I laid down on the futon with her and attached the phone to her selfie stick.
“Hannah! I just knew you’d be calling and made sure I was at Joy's dorm for this!”

I felt wanted, and my gagged lover groaned alongside me. Michela’s eyes seemed to scintillate as I spoke with my former friends, most of whom saw me as a friend they patiently awaited to return from a long journey. Jenny and Nichole, the latter of whom I have discussed, seemed to be absolutely charmed to talk to me, but the others stayed away beyond a cordial greeting with one of them, a blondish girl named Joyce, being the friendliest of the lot.

Jenny… I of course begged her to reach out to Kendra.

Then the call was done, and Michela reveled in Jenny’s kindness. I did too, actually, and moved the blanket to reveal the thoroughly bound and gagged hottie in distress, Michela Palmeri. A girl who had no experience with these was of course extremely curious about the crotch rope and its duties. She pulled on it and squirmed in deep arousal, and she groaned even more loudly when I jerked on it. I made it worse for her by hogtying her from her ankles to her arms and connecting it to the crotch rope.

“Did you like that?” I asked her in a sensual manner and kissed her gagged lips.
“Mmm,” she nodded slowly and looked at me with lust.
“I love you too.”

I wrapped my arms tightly around Michela’s chest and began planting slow, heavy kisses on her cheeks and lips. She fought me a little, but that crotch rope was more than she could bear. How I loved to hear her groan in orgasm, and she groaned while peering into my eyes with emotions I had never felt from her. She was genuinely aroused more so because of my involvement in these actions than the actions themselves.

I wondered what she thought of the taste of her cute orange socks mixed with my own socks, and I loved the sight of her bound and gagged even more when she was wearing a matching bandana like she was at the moment. I couldn’t help but grind my crotch against her thigh while holding her like I was; she was such a hottie in distress!

I was unable to resist kissing and fondling her tits, her gorgeous perfect tits. They were perfect from so much time spent in the gym each day even after her release and from all the exercise in prison. They were full and gorgeous and all mine to do as I wished. I squeezed, kissed, pinched, massaged, and caressed them to arouse her and make her happy while also satisfying my desires with them.

Michela reveled in being tied up so tightly, and her mixed reactions to it told me that she hadn’t been tied so tightly since that fateful night. Perhaps this wasn’t as strict, tight, or rough as those were, but it was more than the scenes at the Moreau’s home. Most important to me was that Michela had the same feeling as she did when she felt safe even if she wasn’t as perky as she usually was. She was tired but triumphant.

The big gag was a strange source of joy to her; she enjoyed the embarrassment of having another person’s socks in her mouth as much as I enjoyed doing it to others. As bondage partners, so far in our experiences she enjoyed receiving nearly every single torture I enjoyed giving. Unable to resist, I began tickling her belly, but something disappointing happened. Nothing. I felt Michela go limp in my arms, and I realized something sad immediately: due to her trauma, she could no longer enjoy being tickled and had completely shut down that function.

“Mmmm,” she turned herself around and looked at me with embarrassment.
“No worries, honey,” I kissed her gagged lips, “Not everyone is ticklish.”
“Ah uv ou,” she said again and sighed with a brief spark of true love in her eyes, but it faded.
“I love you too… in a different way from all of our other friends,” I kissed her cheek and jerked her crotch rope.
“Mmmmmm,” she softly orgasmed and melted in my arms and simply tried to stretch.
“You,” I played with her hair, “are beautiful.”

I now crushed her as deep as the futon allowed while showering her with kisses and grinding my body against hers. My body was burning with so much passion that it hurt; I wanted to cum so badly that I couldn’t put it into words. I ground her slowly and deliberately and pushed against her body as roughly as possible; as I have said, I struggle to orgasm without the stimulation of a machine or c-ck. When I orgasmed, I groaned loudly enough that anyone in the upper leg of the staircase to the attic could have heard it.

“Lights out,” I performed an old CGC trick by blindfolding Michela with her own bandana.
“No no no!” she immediately reacted.
“What’s wrong?”
“NO! NO! NOO!”

I immediately recognized a panic attack; Michela was soon to learn that I got night terrors in my own right. Her heart rate spiked so much that I thought she’d explode; her body went as cold as a refrigerator; she started shaking uncontrollably. I pushed the blindfold up and off her eyes and gently unpeeled the tape. Black saucers greeted me, and those quickly faded. Tonight’s lust was over for me; I felt awful about what I did. She was ready for more in surprisingly short order. I pulled the socks out of her mouth.

“You didn’t know better. Ask before doing anything new. I haven’t had a crotch rope that tight in…,” she trailed but spoke with confidence as she asked once again, “Hannah, why’d he do it?”
“But you’re comfortable blindfolding me?” I knew to change topics, “You’re sweet.”
“Well, yeah! I know you like it; you’ve said so,” her honesty and love was apparent in her tone.
“I’m sorry I scared you. Want to be untied?” I gently fluffed her hair, “Get a massage?”
“I think so. Want to hear about when I broke a kid’s nose during a hockey game?”
“Sure. We’ll get our pajamas on and relax while you get a massage and tell me about hockey.”

Hockey was a passion of Michela’s as you may have figured out. In juvie, she always asked for score updates from the guards and would ask for the games to be put on during the little time we had to watch before bed. When she got sprung, a coming home party saw her receive a t-shirt from her beloved team. Now, while wearing a brand new pair of pajamas, she told me the story of breaking a kid’s nose during a fight and getting suspended for a long time for it. In fact, while she told her story, in the background a TV showed the Minnesota Wild game right behind us.

When we were done with the massage, we got under the covers with me cuddling her and snoozing underneath the covers while she watched the game to its conclusion. It was just the start of what would be an amazing period of me living full-time with the Palmeri family.

Tomorrow, Hannah and Michela are going to Mary-Ann’s for a TUG party, but Mary-Ann went shopping and has invested in some TUG supplies of her own using her modeling money. In what order will Mary-Ann bizarrely exploit Hannah’s kinks in exploring her desire to dominate girls?

(A) Carpet: Hannah and Kylie are tied so their gagged mouths are on each other’s bare crotches.
(B) Embarrassment: Hannah and Kylie are tied with one of the other’s stocking feet as the gag.
(C) Humiliation: Hannah is tied in spreadeagle and face down on the bed, gagged with Michela’s c-mmy panties (freshly c-mmed!), and spanked and vibed by Mary-Ann.

Rank your choices 1-2-3. I will use a 4-2-1 points system to determine the order. Don’t worry; Hannah will be naked for each one. Foot lovers and humiliation kinksters will enjoy this one.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Tough choices. I'll say A,B,C 😅
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I'm going to pause this poll here, but please keep commenting on the story as you like! :D

Final order...
B: Socks
A: Carpet
C: Panties

Those panties will be quite soaked by the time they reached Hannah's mouth. :lol:

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Two of you didn't follow the instructions on how to vote, so I will not do that kind of poll again. :lol:

I promise a run of less despondent interludes. I figured I’d get most of the ugly business out of the way in one story. The last somewhat negative interludes will explore how Mary-Ann, Michela, and Kylie landed in the Mudville Juvenile Detention Center. Those will be in Chapter 2 of this story. For this Chapter and Chapter 3, enjoy what will be the last few more generic overview interludes before I present more concrete and specific stories from my year in juvie and, when appropriate, stories from Michela, Mary-Ann, and Kylie’s time from before I arrived and after my departure, if it serves to further the current story.

Story 6 Chapter 1: My New Home

February 1, 2015

It’s amazing to open my eyes and see a clock at 6:02 AM. I asked Michela not to turn on the alarm, and for the first time since Monday, November 26, 2012, I woke up after 6:00 AM. But then my day turned around for a moment when I saw Michela doing morning stretches, and like a robot I got out and started doing the same.

“Wait a minute,” I start.
“Quiet time, Hannah.”
“No, wait a minute,” I grabbed her by the arms, “Let’s go back to bed.”
“But what about…,” it was my turn to shut her down.
“Take a minute. Relax. Let’s go back to bed.”
“All right, all right,” I could tell she’s in full prison mode.

Michela’s bed, our bed, was cornered like the one in the photo albeit in a less spacious attic. Our bed had an oak finish, though. Those shelves behind the pillows stayed empty, but they were perfect for holding toys during bondage sex. The left drawer held my few clothes.

On one shelf, Michela had a stack of Roman Catholic type books, and above it were some religious things like a small statue of a person I didn't recognize, a lifelike cross figure, and multiple kinds of prayer beads. It was strange to see such fervent devotion toward a religion that said our relationship was sinful. Yet, that tattered old Bible and that prayer book had even been Michela’s companions in prison. I wanted to slap her and tell her to quit being such a superstitious rube.

On top of my pillow lived Achilles the stuffed rabbit. Achilles had lived on each and every pillow of mine except when I lived with Greg; Achilles even was my one thing from home I brought to juvie. Today Achilles lives on my own daughter's pillow. I freely admit I sometimes still cuddle him.

We crawled into bed together, and I looked at Michela and smiled. We were sharing a cell once again, but now we didn't have to hide our behaviors from the guards. We were free to kiss, hug, and screw as we liked. A strange shudder went down my spine with that fear of abandonment again.

“Michela,” I said quietly, “You're not going to throw me out, are you?”
“What?! No! I love you,” she rolled over to look at me, “Our home is yours now.”
“I need help. Mental help. Health help,” I sobbed a little.
“What's troubling you?”
“I have thoughts that you all will abandon me; I enjoy torturing people when they're tied up; right now, I want to throw myself off the staircase so I break my leg so I can see how you all will react.”
“We’ll ask Ma if you can see Dr. Sheridan. He’s my shrink and goes to our church.”
“You really love me underneath that suffering, don't you?” I asked, and she nodded.

I lost control of myself, brought my lips to hers, and crawled on top of her while she laughed and enjoyed my passion. What a beautiful, albeit stressful, start it had been to our life together. Michela enjoyed me for a minute before pushing me off, reminding me not to be manipulative like that. Passion was good, but sexually exciting her to try to be the center of her attention was bad.
► Show Spoiler
I don't know why I went to church with the Palmeri’s when I was raised “enlightened” and wasn't even agnostic. I was raised godless by my parents, much to my grandma’s consternation. In spite of this, there was something enlightening about it all. Michela truly believed in it despite her bizarrely hypocritical relationship with me; she was in a lesbian relationship! How could her own mother allow us to live like this and yet also practice those antiquated beliefs? Did they mock me by seeing this as but a phase of our recoveries from our respective experiences? Were they simply in resistance to the obsolescence of their own creeds and merely tolerated them? Maybe they accepted it and left it to Michela to decide for herself and chose to love her despite disagreeing?

I liked it though. Something about it called out to me, but I wasn't answering the call yet. I’d fulfilled a strange curiosity, and maybe I’d go once a month out of respect for them and for my friend Mary-Ann who held the same beliefs. I figured I would learn to at least see the world from another angle.

Even in prison, in her spare time, I’d be reading while Michela absorbed those same old books that she had here. Oh, I’d read many books by various philosophers and ideologues in order to expand my worldview. Never had I read anything that had the influence on me that those did on her. My view of life was changing, though, and you already know some of the results but will get to see how I reached some of the life-altering conclusions.

“Michela…,” I started crying as we climbed into the SUV to go to Mary-Ann’s, “I need to talk.”
“What’s getting you going now?”
“I should have been a mom,” I blurted out, “I wanted that baby, and they killed it!”
“Mom? Baby? Who are they?! Hannah, what's wrong?!” sadness fell over Michela.
“Greg forced me to kill my baby. Michela, I want it back so badly!” I was hysterical.
“Calm down, calm down, I’m sorry,” she was now holding me while I cried, “I didn't even know.”

I only told Michela about the abortion and how it broke my heart. Her beliefs said it was wrong already, so she really felt bad for me right now. My pain was hers, and her pain was mine. I couldn't bring myself to say the rest so soon. Soon, I was drying my eyes as she drove us to pick up Kylie.

Michela was so cute in her pink knee skirt, black long-sleeve shirt with a V neck, blue socks, and blue bandana headband. I was frumpy as always with white sweatpants, an old blue t-shirt, and a decrepit white kerchief bandana. Why did she love me so much as to share in pains like she did? Why did anyone tolerate me? Even now my friends, husband, and other loved ones still have to tolerate my random swings and traumatic recollections, but at least the rants about the lost baby are more infrequent now.
► Show Spoiler
“Hottie, hottie, hottie!” Kylie said when she jumped in behind us.
“Hi,” I had become the vacant one.
“We’re struggle bussing,” Michela explained, “Be nice.”
“I don't judge. How is it sharing a bed?” our third girl for threesomes eagerly asked.
“She's such a sweet cuddle buddy. Honestly, she’ll make the cuter and cozier tied up cuddle toy,” Michela rubbed my back while we were stopped at a light.
“Hannah, you're going to get help, right?” she asked to my comfort.

Mary-Ann rented a small, but nice, home. Of course, she had a better job and wasn't trying to go to college. OK, loading trucks for FedEx wasn't great, but it was honest work. When we arrived, Kendra was already there with fresh bruises. Her parents did not like her source of income, it seemed. It just never went her way with things when she wasn't with us. Entering M.A.’s helped snap me out of my funk for the moment.

“Hannah, ever hear of Nabber Cellar?” Mary-Ann asked me.
“Oof, that guy from St. Paul? The one who does the super heavy scenes?” I asked.
“Yeah, him, Kendra and I are doing a shoot with him this week.”
“You're crazy. He does lezdom heavy R and shit like that!”
“He does a lot more than that. Well, we’ll find out. I made a deal with Kendra that if it all goes well I will finally get a phone.”
“Finally adjusting to post-juvie life.”
“The hell you say. Look at us,” Kendra laughs.

We all stood in juvie pose. It was a sad sight, really. In a type of joke, M.A. even was wearing black sweatpants and a lavender pocket t-shirt, which for me was absolutely unfathomable, and she even had that same black bandana holding her hair back in a kerchief. The outfit that reminded me of my liberation from my r-pist reminded her of a life with a dependable, fixed routine

We had a bizarre relationship with it all. Kylie was similarly dressed with orange and orange. I had five outfits total and created new outfits by changing the pairing, but I had an outfit that recalled a prison suit. You know what Sweetie and I were wearing, and Kendra had the most normalcy with green jeans and a purple long-sleeve t-shirt.

“I'm here to explore… my interest in domination,” M.A. said thoughtfully.
“And you want volunteers?” I asked, “If so, I’m number one.”
“Glad to help!” Michela immediately agreed to this since I had.
“Oh, what the hell, sure!” Kylie took the bait.
“I’ll be your apprentice,” Kendra giggled a little.
“Excellent,” Mary-Ann had a glow in her eyes.
► Show Spoiler
What the f-ck, Mary-Ann? Are you insane? Are you incredibly kinky? Hell, are we this kinky too? Oh, Lord, what a spot to be in! It's absolutely insane! This girl has no internet yet has discovered the most bizarre bondage thing I have ever experienced.

Kylie’s foot, with her sweaty gym sock because that's where she spent her morning, is in my mouth, toes, fabric, and all! My foot is in her mouth in a similar way. Cheese I have never eaten like this before! Ropes wrap around my neck and her ankle with it cinched until it's almost choking.

Between our bodies is 6 feet of two inch metal pipe that M.A. found in a dumpster. She ties my head, my neck, and Kylie’s foot to the pipe so that we cannot pull the gag apart. My friend is tied similarly. We have our crossed wrists tied behind our backs, a tight harness in the Tied After Class style, a waist and crotch rope like I’ve used on all of them in private games, and ropes tying our legs twice on each segment. Each rope is worked around the pipe as well, if possible.

Oh, by the way, we're buck naked except for our socks. It's kinkier that way, and both Michela and Mary-Ann are having fun with us. Michela jumped between kissing each of us and playing with our tits, and Mary-Ann spanked us, stuck her fingers into each of our p-ssies, and twisted our tits.

Sucking on Kylie’s toes was quite humiliating. Somehow, cummy laundry and dirty laundry weren't as revolting as having the sock with the foot still inside it. Kylie, on the other hand, was enjoying having to suck both toes and socks, and a new kink now was in her life. Carpet, other people's cummy panties (and other people's panties just in general), dirty socks, literal feet, worn bandanas… we were a kinky bunch of prison teens!

Kendra proudly MC’d for the moment without getting involved. She didn't know her place in bondage except that she found it an exciting way to make a quick and honest dollar. She was leery, I think, because of the beatings from her folks, and the monitor on her ankle depressed her so badly. As I said before, she’d do things like take Nyquil just to get sleepiness from it so she could fall asleep early. She was still a druggie, but one with whom I can empathize a bit better than I could when she snorted C. She had the perfect match in M.A., a strong girl who would keep her under control without the heavy hand of the law or her parents. Talking about Kendra makes me cry. Sorry.

Michela knows me so well. She knows I find her fashion to be unbearably attractive and dresses to make me warm inside, but she went further this time. Knowing all my kinks like she does, she ground her pantied crotch against my face as best as the pipe allows her. Seeing Michela’s example, Mary-Ann tried it too, but she quickly found that she is 100% straight and stopped. It was the beginning of Mary-Ann Voisin’s experiments in bisexuality, and it was the end too!

We were a happy lot, though. We had each other, and we were safe together. Here, Michela and I could forget the past, embrace the present, and dream of the future. Kylie, Mary-Ann, and Kendra weren’t free of suffering; theirs wasn’t sexual though. I admit that at this point in my life I wouldn’t even have dated a boy no matter how nice he seemed.

The spanking, tit torture, kissing, groping and brutal grinding were quite arousing, and I squirted onto Mary-Ann’s fingers. She grimaced for a while before bursting into laughter and getting up to wash her hand. She was really kinky and loving this method of discovering new kinks.

We were just getting started.

In the next chapter, Mary-Ann explores the thrill of kidnapping by grabbing Michela. What does Mary-Ann do to Michela?

(A) Strappado: set up so that moving her arms pulls on the crotch rope
(B) Predicament: stand up on her tiptoes or yank on her clamped tits
(C) Deep-freeze: rigid hogtie where relaxation pushes her face into a basin filled with ice.

Don’t worry; Michela will have a great time no matter which choice is made.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic