Bad Angel (F/FFF) Part 6 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bad Angel (F/FFF) Part 6 added

Post by mega23101982 »

This Fan Fiction is a devious idea I had in my head of Kris Munro (Cheryl Ladd) going rogue and taking out her angel colleagues. Kelly Garrett (Jaclyn Smith, victim in render) and Sabrina Duncan (Kate Jackson) really get there wings clipped, as does big sister Jill (Farrah Fawcett)! We all know what really happened as to why Farrah left and Cheryl came into the show and saved it. But it was so last minute and so much left open and unanswered in the character build up. So I thought I would have fun with this? Hope you all enjoy

Charles Townsend ran a fantastic private detective agency that had a record second to none. Plus they were the only all female team and this brought it's own feline advantages and know disadvantages till now!

The original tram was led by a divorced ex police officer who left the force after constantly been overlooked for detective mostly due to her gender. She was a cute, tall and thin Tom boy who relied least on the femineity, though very pretty herself, she was very smart and fitted the lead role perfectly. Kelly Garrett was also a petite not quite as tall brunette but was strong mentally and physically and her judo skills taught villains many lessons.

Originally the 3rd member was a receptionist Officer based in LA like Kelly and Sabrina. She was a mix of the other two strong and sexy like Kelly and smart and witty like Sabrina, who was also cute! The team was a perfect mix until Jill left to become a racing car driver as she always dreamed of.

Not wanting to leave the team short she introduced Kris her younger sister who only stood 5 foot 3 inches, where as Jill and Kelly were 5ft 8 and Sabrina just short of 5ft 10. She was very attractive, bubbly and busty, a perfect foil for Kelly but not Sabrina who saw her as the teams weak link! This had just been a under the belly issue and nothing came of it until Sabrina noticed some irregular actions by Kris involving the Franco crime family. Sabrina then had a car accident which hurt her shoulder and ribs, but thankfully that was all after a strange issue with her car brakes?

'I told you to take care of the problem Kris,' A voice explained on the phone to Kris not happy with the work she did. 'I want them brought to me Kris, were doing it my way going forward, understand!' This angered Kris as the bubbly blonde act stopped and the world saw her true face. 'Orders! Your giving me Orders! I don't work for you were partners at best or you work for me at worst, understand!' Sorry Kris, a mean partner, a mean boss, a mean......' Kris cut her associate off knowing she had got the point across. 'I am going to see Kelly later, a take her out first. She thinks we are doing yoga? I will certainly teach her some positions though!'

I should explain Kris was a police officer in San Francisco who's secret girlfriend June was the head of a Colombian drug gang and really moved to LA to improve the partnership with the Francos distributing there product!

Anyway the next chapter the 'fun' will begin!
Last edited by mega23101982 2 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

'Sorry Kelly am running late a bumped my head at the gym,' Kris told Kelly on the phone just before she got the wine out of the fridge. 'You are such a silly thing Kris! I haven't heard from Sabrina today, it's not like her to just stand us up?' Kelly replied showing the concern of the unofficial second in charge of the trio. 'I'm sure she is fine she told me she was going to check in on Jose Franco's girl Roxanna she wanted to share some information that could help bury the scumbag!' Kris answered as she sounded like she was struggling with something, Kelly was further not convinced. 'You let her go alone? Is everything okay?' Kelly asked as she found Sabrina's actions sketchy, also the way she seemed to struggle on the phone? Thankfully this then ceased to occur as Kris replied, 'I was just moving the fridge as a thought it was leaking?' Kris explained, 'I will call by Sabrina's house and check she is Okay on my way over Kelly, will that help you relax?' Kelly was happy to hear this, 'Thanks Kris see you soon.' Kris replied and hung up, 'see you too Kelly.'

Kelly then looked down and smiled as she put the phone down with her left hand. Her right hand held a knife against the throat of Sabrina who had her wrists cuffed at the sides of the single bed she was laid on. her legs hadn't been restrained and she had been kicking out while Kris was on the phone trying to alert Kelly. 'Know you noisy cow! I am going to put the knife down and cuff your ankles too the bed, any trouble and I will beat you bad! Blink if you accept leader?' Kris asked in a patronising way as she proceeded to do this after Sabrina blinked. She couldn't answer as her mouth was stuffed with cloth held in by a black tight cleave gag and white tape strips on top. (Proper overkill but was more humiliating as Kris wanted it!) Sabrina was stripped to her black high leg briefs and plain white bra as well. 'Your actually too cute to be the uptight reserved bitch you are.' Kris declared as she touched Sabrina's pantie covered sex and worked up her body, stopping to caress her nipples through her bra. 'You just need a boob job I reckon!' Kris gloated angering Sabrina, 'You do have two poor fried eggs boss!'

'What even your boy chest produces milk? I am surprised,' Kris mocked as she began pumping milk from her captives eggs, sorry chest. Sabrina was a new mum and was leaving soon to be a mother too her son with her ex-husband she was back with. Rumour as it she was been replaced by a petite blond ex cop Tiffany Wells from Kansas (Shelley Hack). 'The blonde bimbo replacing you is even dumber than I pretend to be Sabrina!' Kris continued to gloat as she pulled Sabrina's bigger sized panties to her side and caressed her Vagina with lubricant. 'You thought I was Dumb, Sabrina, but your dumb to fall for my act.' Sabrina then groaned as Kris put her fingers inside her and continued Gloating. 'I was a good actor when I disguised as this fictional Franco Rat! There are know rats in the Franco organisation as I sort them out!' Sabrina was shocked, she always thought something was fishy about Kris, but know she was realising how fishy!' Sorry about the eye, Sabrina, always knew I could take you!' Sabrina winced as Kris touched the bruises on her face from earlier. Kris then wheeled over a machine set to fuck her with a dildo at the end. She pulled Sabrina's Panties to one side and set it off, 'Slow first then it will speed up leader,' Sabrina groaned hard she was in for a long night!

'I best go get Kelly before she puts things together, I wont be long, are you okay?' Kris asked in a condescending tone as she sat doing her make up in her cream underwear that matched the dress, shoes and bag she put on. ' I was considerate a will send the milk for your baby he wont be seeing you for a bit and it's better than formula they say?' Sabrina couldn't answer Kris as she was restrained as before except little vibrators taped to her exposed nipples. She was then fitted with a blindfold and hear plugs. Just before putting the ear plug in Sabrina's left hear Kris whispered in it. 'I will be back soon with Kelly, boss, in the meantime look forward to the fun I have planned for you Butt!' Kris checked Sabrina's restraints and left locking the sound proof room door. 'Better get to Kelly's, she was always nice to me, so she will have more fun with me!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the Idea since the Series is one of my favourites of this Time :) And the first two parts are- shall we say - promising :) The gentle soft spoken Chris, who would have thought?

A little Trivia? Learned these days the Cheryl Ladd sang the National Anthem at the Superbowl Final in 1980 (?)
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

interesting mate never knew that, been from UK a prefer Rugby League and Rugby Union been honest. Glad your liking character twist
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

'The weather isn't great outside but doesn't seem right for the electric and phone line to go off? A go check fuse box before Kris gets here, she is probably scared of dark!' Kelly thought to herself and smiled as she went to the fuse box to check. She had always been sort of a big sister role to Kris often bailing her out, If she was 'batman' Kris was her 'Robin'. Still she liked the responsibility as she was always a equal to Jill (Farrah Fawcett) before she left know she had a colleague in essence beneath her. 'Wait the electric as been turned off manually and the phone unplugged from inside without my knowing. What the.....' Kelly' were cut by a swift kick in the guts and a right cross knocking her into a chair. She looked up at a ninja a short ninja?

The person dressed like a ninja while Kelly was in black leggings, black socked feet and white David Bowie print T shirt. The ninja was extremely strong, fast and a skilled fighter with every attack she came off worse, she picked up herself up off the floor on 4 occasions once from a kick, once a hand strike and the other two times the ninja used her low centre of gravity to throw Kelly to the floor with ease. Kelly in a moment of desperation stamped on the ninja's foot. Kelly grabbed the mask to shove her knee in the villain's face but as the ninja pulled her head back the mask came off revealing the bad guy or girl! 'Kris.......UHHH!' Kelly responded as spinning turning kick knocked her out.

'Thank God, I was worried you wouldn't wake up?' Kris said as Kelly came to her skinny frame know only covered with her white tight panties and her perky breast on display. 'MMMPHH,' Kelly grunted into her tight green cloth cleave gag with stuffing that couldn't be seen the gag was that tight! 'What I was hot in this outfit and if you could strip down why couldn't I?' Kris asked in the sexy red panties she only wore as she checked the zip ties holding Kelly's ankles together and wrists behind her. 'Or all the time you thought you was better than me only to learn I was playing you all along?' Kris continued as Kelly's groans stopped been from her wounds been seen to and Kris rubbing her sex through her panties causing a moist patch. ' I cleaned the mess, covered my track so ahead of schedule, Kelly, Maybe you should have a nice shower with me my 'Bitch'!

'Your bathroom is lovely Kelly, but I am getting bored of the one way conversations babe?' Kris said as she walked the bound and gagged Kelly into the bathroom. 'MPPHH!' Kelly went as Kris forcefully spanked her bottom and cut the zip ties holding her wrist. 'Take your panties and gag off sexy!' Kris ordered waving a gun she didn't need as she slid her panties of revealing her shaved pussy. Kelly's pussy had a trim of hair on it and spat the cloth out of her mouth after pulling the gag off. 'What would Jill think off you, what do we all think of you Kris? You were an angel we loved you!' Kelly declared as Kris tied Kelly's wrists behind her with Kelly's panties after sniffing them first! 'Don't worry Kelly I 'Loved you in a different way,' Kris shoved her own panties in Kelly's mouth and covered it with 5 strips of silver tape. 'Shower time.' They climbed in one with excitement the other with fear but a little bit of unadmitted excitement also!

Kris laveered every part of her body and Kelly's hair and body and used her hands to clean and please both her and her captive. She kissed Kelly's tape gag as her fingers penetrated both there sexes bringing them to the edge and stopping. 'Finish me off or I will hurt you and Sabrina!' Kris made Kelly aware it wasn't just her health to consider as she turn around and stimulated her with hands bound at the wrist. Kris Came hard, 'Good girl!' Kris declared as she turned Kelly around to the horror of what was in Kris' right hand, 'You earned this,' Kris waved a huge pink dildo in Kelly's face before penetrating her captives vagina multiple times till orgasm! 'Good girl,' Kris declared as Kelly sunk in an emotional heap. 'Better go ring my sister and see if she is as Gullible as you guys!'
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite devious by Rogue Kris :)
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

It certainly was a love the idea of dark turns for characters in series. At some point am thinking a will have a story where agent van pelt was really red john in mentalist and also which lady to have as a double agent in NCIS or Abbey has a evil identical twin? Oh I am enjoying writing again
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mega23101982 wrote: 2 months ago It certainly was a love the idea of dark turns for characters in series. At some point am thinking a will have a story where agent van pelt was really red john in mentalist and also which lady to have as a double agent in NCIS or Abbey has a evil identical twin? Oh I am enjoying writing again
Enjoying writing is a good thing in my book - and do carry on :)
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

Thanks mate most appreciated
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

'Not a usual situation for the three of us to be together? Hey Angels?' Kris asked mockingly as she walked her Captives to a cage in a cellar of a property that seemed too belong to Kris, another thing Kelly and Sabrina didn't know about their former partner. In fact all they really knew was they were in great peril, as they were shoved into the cage wearing only the black panties they were wearing with there hands cuffed behind and tightly gagged with a white cleave for Kelly and black cleave on Sabrina. 'If you had not been so good a detective Sabrina a could of just carried on using you guys to support my drug operation. Then this wouldn't have happened to you!' Kris gloated as she signalled for the captives to pass their cuffed wrists through the cage to remove them. 'Keep the gags on till I am gone that's an order!' Kris looked at Kelly as she left, 'To be fair I always fancied you Kelly and you never read it so eventually a would of made you my sexual toy!' Kris blew a kiss at a very red with anger and embarrassment Kelly as she locked the cellar door.

Kris was glad the cellar was sound proof as she went to the door of her secret pad only to hear a gun click behind her. 'Freeze you bitch, where is Kelly and Sabrina?' Tiffany wells, (Shelley Hack) stood in a blue trouser suit pointing a gun at Kris. 'The paternity cover Angel? Your smarter than the dumb blonde you look!' Kris gloated at Tiffany, 'You figured everything out then?' Tiffany responded with a raised assertive tone, 'That your in with Francos and linked with the Columbians. Know last time Sabrina and Kelly where are they?' A figure burst in the room giving Kris enough time to react and knock Tiffany out. ' Oh Kris, thank God your okay!' Jill declared as she hugged her younger sister. She was in town and was suspicious the agency wasn't answering or any of the angels and the investigator in her kicked in. Lucky for Kris but unlucky for her as Kris stuck her with a sedative while they embraced. Kris looked Jill in the face before the lights went out. 'Half sister, Jill, and less than quarter the brains you idiot!'

Jill woke to a site and experience she never thought a sister would put her through, half or full. 'Enjoy the view Jill?' Kris asked as she played with Tiffany. Tiffany had a knife held against her throat by Kris and had lost her trousers, socks and boots. Her ankles were tied with rope as were her wrists in front forced to Hitachi her purple panties covered vagina. Like how a made her tits more inviting Jill?' Kris retroactively asked he stuffed tape gagged sister. She had bound it amusing Tiffany had gone bra less on her very small tits so had used the knife to cut holes and expose her nipples in the blue and yellow vest she wore. 'You gunner Cum or what Tiff?' Kris asked Tiff who couldn't answer through the red over the mouth gag holding both her socks in her mouth. Jill came then which amused Kris, 'See that's the racer in you Jill, you have to come first!' Tiffany came a close second as Jill could only struggle securely tapped to the chair legs and arms with a vibrating wand tapped against her sex on fast! 'My mum was too good too have a daughter like you! You should stick with your Dick head dad Jill!' Kris showed little affection for Jill and that's saying the least!

The cellar cage know had four angels sharing one toilet bucket and two uncovered twin mattresses. ' I knew all along she was wrong? Sabrina said for the 100th time which annoyed the others! Tiffany answered as the ladies still only had their panties on, 'Sabrina, camera's, she is watching us!' The door to the cellar opened as Kris walked in with a large bag in hand. 'Ok Angels, nearly finished now!' The bag was opened to show it contained various restraints, sex toys and shock collars. 'Time to see if I can give you guys heaven on Earth Angels, or is it Hell!'
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That Chris is really really devious. - I like it :D
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

Thanks mate I am enjoying writing it
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mega23101982 wrote: 2 months ago Thanks mate I am enjoying writing it
That definetely shows :)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago
mega23101982 wrote: 2 months ago Thanks mate I am enjoying writing it
That definetely shows :)
Seconded!
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

Thanks Lunadog
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

So if you read the previous parts it was all about Kris taking the other four angels prisoner. Know I am going to flip the deviance on it's head as we look at the next stage through the eyes of Hostage Kelly Garrett ( Jaclyn Smith) and her captivity with Sabrina Duncan (Kate Jackson), Jill Munroe (Farrah Fawcett) and Tiffany Wells (Shelley Hack). All 4 of this angels have very much fallen!

'I really wish I wasn't Kris favourite right know! The other 3 angles will probably think they can't have it much worse till they see my predicament.' Kelly thought as some middle aged Chinese couple inspected her, the man felt her vagina and front parts while behind her the lady shoved a large blunt object in her back passage! 'MMMMPPPHHH!' I groaned as she pulled away as the object entered her anus, the pain of this and the shock from the collar Kris activated as I showed her clients distain. 'I told you Kelly don't upset my clients! I trade a lot of product with the Li-Hang clang, I have had to shock you more than the other 3 and your my favourite!' Kris said as patronisingly stroked my hair and 'OUCH' slapped my vagina hard!

Sabrina, Jill had Tiffany all wore just tiny white panties with Angels wrote on the pack and an angle clipart on the crotch. They had the passages filled with vibrating butt plugs and dildos inside the panties, I saw both Kris insert them and her 'friends' remove them to further inspect as she would say degradingly. 'Sorry I only had 3 pairs specially made Kelly,' Kris Declared as she finished preparing my friends cuffing there hands behind and gagging them white tape with used panties stuffing! 'I don't feel that special you monster, ARRRGH!' I feel the pain of the shock collar, as do the other angels, as Kris demands 'Respect' from us! Oh I was specially treated the bitch said? If special was totally naked with my arms in a bondage apparatus that held me as if I was attached to a Crucifix! I was also white tape gagged but then a par of her white thongs held in by a cleave formed by my own white briefs. Not that I wasn't humiliated enough forced to walk between her pervert clients, all races, cultures, ages male and female equality groping I suppose! 'ARRRCH- HMMMMMM!' First the pain of the vibrating eggs been reapplied to my holes, 'You must return toys when Inspection is finished my friends!' Kris had demanded the perverts do and The Li-Hang's must be finished with me for know! (If your wondering about the second noise the eggs when inside do feel good!

'So my friends operations will still continue, but sadly, I will be going to work another state as it's getting a bit warm for me here. But not as much as it is for my Angels here I think?' The Bitch tells the scum she works with as she laughs, 'Know let the bidding begin!' Kris the monster the fucking devil stands them on the stage one at a time they are all teased and forced to orgasm in bondage as they are sold! The Russians take Sabrina, Italians take Jill and the Armenians take Tiffany. 'What about the other one?' How know! The Chinese perverts want me! 'Maybe when I get bored of Kelly, sorry, I'm keeping her!' Kris lifts my tearful face, 'I'm a bitch that will make you MY BITCH!'

I doubt anyone will see the ending coming in the next chapter? Thanks for reading!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

mega23101982 wrote: 2 months ago Thanks Lunadog

You're very welcome.
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

'Help.....No......Don't Touch me..........Stop!' Kelly woke sweating in her own bed to realise she had been dreaming, she would of called it a nightmare but for some reason she felt good about it? Kelly felt the moist part of her bed shorts and with the kinky thoughts in her mind started rubbing herself. 'Why am I liking this?' Kelly asked herself in full denial as her other hand gripped her left nipple hard under her bed shirt. 'Crap I'm going to be late in, I so need a cold shower!' Kelly resisted the BDSM thoughts she had all involving Kris for some reason? Kelly had always been the strong one, the dominate one and a powerful leader. Is this why she liked someone been stronger than her, leading her and dominating her!

As she cleaned herself in the shower and shaved her femineity areas she also couldn't get Kris out of her mind. 'But I like guys, not girls, not Kris......' Kelly lost herself in her thoughts again and this time she couldn't help herself. 'Kris dominating me, at Kris' sexual mercy, OH MY GOD KRIS!' Kelly Came hard. She pulled herself together pulled on a smart lilac pants suite with matching boots and underwear and drove to the office.

I tried my best to act myself in the meeting at the Townsend agency but I couldn't stop looking at Kris, who was acting as dorky as ever! Both Sabrina, who was returning from maternity and Tiffany, who Charlie decided to keep on after doing a great job on cover, asked if I was okay? 'Yeah fine didn't sleep well but I'm okay thanks,' I replied and they bought it. I perked up when the Franco family were mentioned as they were in my dreams and, speaking of my dream, Kris of all people was asked to do surveillance on them! ' I can keep you company if you want?' I offered as I was free and with the things going off in my mind I wanted to! 'Sure Thanks, Kelly, I will pick you up later,' Kris seemed her usual quirky self.

'I think she is on to me!........Kelly..........She wasn't herself and offered to do a boring stake out with me?' Kris told someone on the pay phone at the end of the street. 'I have no idea how, what you think I should do?' The voice on the other end of the phone was June the head of the Columbians and Kris' secret lover. 'Your over thinking things precious! Keep an eye on her and if she get's close deal with her or I will deal with you!' June hung off, was it a dream a nightmare or a premonition of fun to come? We will find out Later......
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice twist at the End! Who would have thought that :)
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

Thanks Caesar73 you really have helped me to have courage to write again, thanks so much mate
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic