Bionic Baddies (f/f, f/ff) part 2 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bionic Baddies (f/f, f/ff) part 2 added

Post by mega23101982 »

My Fan-Fictions will slow down a little now as I am back at work and I actually have two I want to write so much I am going to write them at the same time. I will alternate parts for this one and a NCIS Fan-Fiction as well. This Fan-Fiction is based on 1970's TV series spinoff of the 'Six Million Dollar man,' 'The Bionic Woman.' The Background of the series was that former Tennis Pro and now school teacher Jamie Sommers (Lyndsey Wagner) had an accident sky diving with friend Steve Trevor AKA Six Million Dollar Man. Steve pulled strings with OSI a secret USA agency during the cold war days and saved her by applying Bionic Limbs and hearing. She ended up a even more powerful agent than Steve with her own series! This Fan-Fiction is based on the three episodes where the Soviets used a double of Jamie to infiltrate the agency, ( See https://bionic.fandom.com/wiki/Lisa_Galloway ). This is my Dark BDSM reimagining of what happened really!

Agent Iga Logan had worked very had to get to where she was in the OSI after she moved from Soviet Poland after her parents had been killed for speaking out against communism. She looked like a model with a similar figure, frame and appearance to Jamie her role model. People often said they looked like sisters, Iga really saw Jamie like a big sister. Iga had been able to buy a framed image of Jamie receiving the Wimbledon doubles trophy from the Queen herself also, with her father hugging her that day as she held the trophy. Jamie told Iga how proud her dad, (born in Wales), was who died sadly months later. Iga was going to surprise Jamie who had not been herself for weeks!

Iga had tried to talk to Jamie about this achievement at the OSI but she didn't talk about it in the same glowing way as she usually did? Sure, she knew the facts and the events but the passion was missing? She seemed like she was reading a script of someone else's life not her own. This and her lack of success in Soviet linked cases but no other had been noticed by Iga but no one else noticed a thing even Oscar Goldman the head of OSI thought I was seeing things not there. Iga entered Jamie's house but after knocking and discovering the door wasn't latched. Iga noticed the lights were out and heard grunting from the kitchen, 'Jamie you okay?' Iga asked before entering the kitchen and seeing Jamie tied to a chair and cleave gagged with a black cloth holding cloth stuffing.

As soon as Iga undid Jamie's restraints she was then again thrown by the response of Jamie,' We need to get out before my double gets back.' 'Double?' Iga asked and Jamie explained, 'The double has held me prisoner for months Iga, I don't know who she is and what for but we need to get out before she comes back!' Meanwhile in the cellar below the kitchen the real Jamie was sat on the floor cuffed to the wall hands behind in her light grey panties and black vest and socks. She was unable to shout as tightly cleave gagged with tanned pantyhose. Jamie managed to work the rope holding her ankles together away, despite the vibrating egg inside her vagina and kicked the table nearby knocking objects over and making lots of noise.

'Wait what's that?' Iga said as she opened the cellar door and saw the bound real Jamie grunting for her to look behind her through her gag! 'To late Jamie,' The impostor pushed Iga down the stairs knocking her out cold. 'Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, my mission was finished. I was going home? The tablets neutralising your bionics were a success. We had some much information that could help us win this cold war, plus we humiliated you!' Lisa the 'fake' Jamie Declared as she turned on the remote vibrating butt plug Jamie was keeping warm. ' I know have two loose ends to get rid of ladies!'
Last edited by mega23101982 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I loved both Series: Lindsay Wagner did a fantastic Job as Bionic Woman!
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

Ironically I always loved the persona of Lyndsey Wagner as Jamie Sommers and she always came across as the perfect bondage prisoner. Then a saw Emily wickersham playing Ellie Bishop in NCIS and got same vibe. In that series her mother is played by Lyndsey wagner kind of Ironically and then thought wow a mum and daughter scene be great?!!
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

'Be Quiet Jamie! Iga took a bad fall and needs to sleep it off while I tie her up and make comfortable!' Lisa the clone declared as she zip tied Iga's legs to the chair legs after doing the same as she had done with her wrists behind the chair, the same way Jamie was restrained. 'If you don't be quiet I will turn your vibrator back on!' Jamie threw daggers with her eyes as that was all she could do as she too had been restrained to a chair and had a small vibrator taped below her black vest and naval and the stimulating part only separated from clit by her grey bikini briefs. 'BITCHMPH!' Jamie grunted into the tape gag holding one of her removed black socks in her mouth!' 'Go on a let that one go Jamie, I suppose I deserve it?' Lisa laughed as she taped Jamie's other sock in Iga's mouth and taped a vibrating wand to Iga as Jamie's was applied. Iga wore a grey bra and black panties with bright coloured spots and was starting to wake up.

'I have to go and tie up a few loose ends ladies! Sorry for stripping you, binding and gagging you both and oh forcing you both to orgasm!' Lisa declared as she turned the vibrators on forcing frustrated and pleasured grunts from her captives. ' I have oodles to know, you have yourself a great day ladies!' Lisa laughed as she turned out the lights and locked the cellar door. 'Better get in touch with KGB and see what they recommend I do and cover tracks at the OSI for myself I have worked so hard on this operation for several months and can't have it all be for nothing!

'Jamie have you heard anything from Iga?' Oscar the head of the OSI asked Lisa the fake Jamie who played confused? ' I told her she needed back up to deal with the Soviet defectors she was meeting,' Oscar said as Lisa saw a plan to wrap up the problems Iga caused her and deal with some Soviet defector scum! 'Give me any information you can to help me find Iga and do what's best for the OSI!' Jamie, sorry Lisa declared. 'I know we can count on you Jamie, Iga is lucky your on with this mission Jamie and looking out for her!'

'I have obtained a traitor!' Lisa notified the KGB operative as she pointed her gun at the defector. The defector was stripped naked, tied and ball gagged. 'I'm punishing her before eliminating her! Lisa declared as the captive came thanks to the dildo in her anus and vibrating bull dog clips on her nipples! 'Your fondness for the west as made you soft Agent Anya Amasova Aka agent triple x (Barbara Bach)! That English agent may have warmed your heart when you worked with him, but trust me, I will warm you up myself then leave you cold!' Lisa kneeled down and licked Anya out till she came then knocked her out with a sedative. 'But first you will take the blame for eliminating OSI agents Iga Logan and the real Jamie Sommers!' Lisa put her finger in the love juice puddle that Anya made and tasted it before adding, 'Thanks for all your help traitor!'

Not a massive part sorry not as much time now back at work sorry hope still worth a read thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic