The twins-a prelude(m/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The twins-a prelude(m/ff)

Post by wolololobondager »

Sorry for the atrociously long hiatus, life's been quite the hell and I kinda ran out of creativity juice. Originally this story is set to be a spin off from my main continuity (which I will link as soon as this story is up)
The name's Stephen, Stephen Pszczyna. Okay I figured that surname doesn't sound as bold as bond nor Elrond, but worth the attempts. 7 years ago someone slammed me in the can. A month ago a foolishly overweight guard let his guard down, letting me slip through the prison perimeter. As I crouched my way from the bushes;the drizzle above my head gave me a sliver of hope, that my rooting grudge can finally gave fruit.

Back then when I first came out I needed a ride and fresh outfits. I could easily have both of those...if I had my procedurally confiscated gun. Still in my uniform I jogged past rows of houses, anxiety crawled on top of me as at any moment, a resident could see me from their second story windows, lift a phone and dial 911. My luck finally came as I saw am wire laiden door creaking back and forth, rocked gently by the wind.

I slipped myself between the gaps and laid down onto the floor. My breath heavy and still on high alert as there is someone still in the house. I rolled-yes rolled my way slowly pushing the aluminium frame aside. I tugged on my stubbles, thinking of my next move. I spotted a young dark haired oriental lady just strutting around in the kitchen donning nothing but a slightly oversized white shirt; 5 quarter maybe 5 and a half feet she's nothing I couldn't handle even before the jailyard workouts. Thank apple for airpods as I tiptoed my way unnoticed just past her and into an unlocked room.

Judging from the decor and pastel red wallpaper; it's pretty reasonable to deduce that it's her personal room- built back when she was younger. I rummaged through her cupboards and found a roll of blue duct tape, probably for handicrafts. I ripped off a length of the duct tape and slapped it over my convict number before rifling through her drawers finding myself a long red scarf which I knotted a ball in the middle. hiding myself between the door's blindspot. Waiting for her to come over.

"AAAMMMMPHHHHHH!!!!" her screams are muffled by my hand over her mouth as she is pinned down onto the floor. The scarf tied tied around her head; the knot stuck between her teeth firmly holding her mouth partially open. I used the duct tape to secure her wrists crossed tightly behind her back, consuming a good 3 feet of it. "Whhhhh mmppphhh" She mumbled, her long shiny black hair got into a mess as she thrashed around trying to set herself free. I ripped another opening from the duct tape and started to tape her ankles together, further immobilizing the young lady.

I wiped the streaming sweat from my forehead as I double checked on my work. I had to admit that she is pretty good looking with her elliptical eyes which now looked up to me with so much pleading. Her butt is round and firm, now I could see clad in red tennis knickers. Her poutish pink lips slightly parted open showing rows of perfect white teeth. I lifted her over my shoulder and threw her onto her bed.

"Is there anybody else home?" I asked her as she squirmed about trying to fumble with her bonds. She timidly nodded and her chin hinted at a portrait sitting atop of her desk. I picked up the frame and my jaw almost dropped as I saw a perfect carbon copy of my victim smiling right next to her. Same hair, same smile- well hostage honey here isn't smiling but I could imagine; they both had similar figure too. I may need to focus on defending my newfound freedom, but having both twins all trussed up could be a great start after breaking from an all male facility. She shook her head "no" as I walked up to her with a smile."Don't worry, your sissy could join you later" I whispered into her ear as I ripped off another length of duct tape and put the girl into darkness.

"Leah I'm hooome." A female voice echoed the halls as light footsteps followed. "keep quite" I whispered to the tied, gagged and blindfolded "leah" before hiding in the same corner, decking the element of surprise in my favour. "Leah why didn't you....OH MY GOmmmphhhh!!" Her sister quickly got pinned against the wall. Apparently she just came from from a swimming session of some sorts; she got a dark green tank-top bikini just beneath her jacket. her struggling stopped to a freeze as she felt a kitchen knife being held against her face."Take off your jacket and pull down your trousers, now." I ordered

*krrrrrttt* the sound of tape ripped as her wrists are tied behind her back just like her sister's "Name?" I asked as I tied her elbows touching together, pushing her breasts forward and made them racks looked larger."Leena, what have you done to Leammmmppphh" Her question was cute short by a knotted black scarf tied between her pearly whites, and the length secured behind her head. I frogmarched her onto the bed with Leah and worked to tie her ankles together.

'hello there Leena, Leah; my name is not important but what important is your heads-just be a good pair of dolls and maybe I'll let you both unscathed." I greeted as Leena huddled down with her twin,"pllllsss nnmmph" she begged, her eyes started to well up with tears as leah just sat there cluelessly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stories that involve a group getting themselves trussed up will always be my kryptonite-anyways, I'm a guy it's just my avatar features a female
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Interesting start, I’m looking forward to finding out if the girls are good and if not what you have planned for them
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine opener, I'd like to say :)
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I really enjoyed that. Two great capture scenes. Two great scenes where the girls get gagged. And tape bondage. It has everything I enjoy it a story. I look forward to seeing how you continue.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

absolutly like your story .. the opening..the describtion of the thoughts and of couse the discribtion of the girls plus there sticky situation
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

It's a good start, I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

"Annndddd done!" I declared as Leah's elbows are also taped together, giving way to a delightful view of her front clasping definitely not matching dark purple bra pressed against her shirt. "ermmmphhh...." Leah moaned as her twin sat on the other side of the bed, squirming an rolling about."Now let me ask a few questions, just nod or shake your head. Lena, does this household keep any guns?" I asked Leena. She shook her head no.

She lied; my hand landed hard across her face,landing her reddened face cheeks down flat onto the floor as I showed her the small, snub-nosed .308 self-defense handgun. "You cunt." I grunted as I lifted Leena up and sat her back on the bed."Lie to me one more time and your sister here gets the punishment, capische ?" I asked as the gun nozzle pressed against Leah's face. Leah could feel the steel's cool running through her skin it seems, as she started to get uncomfortable and tears began to run down from her blindfolded eyes.Lena nodded rapidly, hastening herself to protect her sister.

"Now for the next question, for Leah-will your parents be home anytime soon?" I asked the blinded girl, in which he shook her head in response. Leena looked at her with disapproving eyes; not that Leah could see it but I could. "That means you should chill a bit lass ain't nobody will disturb us." I said as my hand landed on her left bikini-clad breast. Leena let out a disgruntled muffled growl, wiggling herself like a worm trying to put some distance between her slim figure and my intrusive hand."B Cup? C? maybe a smaller D?" I asked, tampering more and more with the twin hills endowing Leena's chest.

"Hmm, nice firm milkbags. Let's see what Leah could do with her lips." I grinned, leaving a softly panting Leena as I went to Leah and undid her gag."What do you mean by my limmmmppppphh." Leah's question got interrupted by my lips pressing against hers. My tongue slid itself inside her mouth, enjoying her tongue playing along almost instinctively to the kiss. "Mmmmphhh...mmph" Leah mewled as her feet are pulled back and her breath shortens. My hand clamped over her mouth as soon as our lips split "Keep your feedbacks and testimonies for Grindr." I joked.

Leah was promptly regagged and her blindfold undone. "Now Leah riddle me this; what does this silly looking egg could possibly be designed for?" I asked her as I showed her a pink plastic egg-shaped device with a wire attached at one of it's end. The wire leads to a simple pink remote built along with the egg. Leah's face quickly flushed bright red upon me bringing up my discovery. Leena's eyes went big and wide showing utter disbelief growing on her fair oval face. The same disbelief that doubled itself when I pulled out another mechanically similar blue contraption.

"Uhm Leah, sissy deary here seemed to be oblivious with your toys, let's give her a demo shall we?" I said with a chuckle as I slipped one of the eggs between Leena's cleavage and the other slipped between her legs. Leena couldn't do anything other than mewl pleadingly and shaking her head no as I comically fiddled with the two remotes (I was a convict, there are no such gears in prison; no I was not THAT kind of convict) "where do I turn it on... ah silly me, here we go!" I shook my head laughing as the eggs started buzzing and Leena started thrashing about in her bonds.

I picked up what's left of the duct tape roll and used it to wrap around Leena's breasts; pinning her upper arms to her torso and keeping the vibrator in place between her tits. I also wrapped tape around her smooth scarless knees and her supple thighs to keep the vibrator between her legs. I played with the egg between her legs, moving it back and forth, around her sensitive field trying to find the spot. Leena looked upon me helplessly; her angry raging growls sluggishly dwindled to mere moans and mewls.

"Now that we got Leena occupied, I want some private time with you." I said as I made Leah stand up and slapped her ass"Hop! head for the chow cell."I ordered, Leah nooded and started hopping about, her breasts jiggled a bit under her shirt. The dining room have a large finely grained oaken table as it's centerpiece. I used the kitchen knife from before to tear Leah's shirt, leaving her bra-clad breasts exposed to the breezy afternoon air. "Bend over Leah." I ordered again

I tied the girl's legs to each of the table legs; now opting for braided cord ropes as I'm all out of duct tape. I added rope circled around each of her armpits and tied the end to the other side of the table, knotting it at each legs.I tied a length of rope to bridge the two front table legs; using it as a axle so I could tie Leah's neck and connecting it to the rope. "Phew that's a lot of thinking, lucky me it will pay off." I said as Leah's eyes widen seeing the tent growing underneath my prison trousers, tears started to roll down her face.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stories that involve a group getting themselves trussed up will always be my kryptonite-anyways, I'm a guy it's just my avatar features a female
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

There aren't many stories told in first person. Especially from the kidnappers perspective! Enjoying it so far! :D
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

oh those poor girls doenst have a good time with you :o
well told story !
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very nice story, please continue!
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

I hope he makes these two cuties enjoy each other’s bodies.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Keep it up, please! I sense interesting plot twists ahead. ;)
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

Nice one!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

This just keeps getting more in more intense. I really enjoyed the continuation and really hope there will be more soon. Thank you for sharing this year.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Nice story :)
...as an Italian, though, I think I should point out that it's "Capisci" and not "Capische" :roll: :P
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

gagged86 wrote: 5 years ago Nice story :)
...as an Italian, though, I think I should point out that it's "Capisci" and not "Capische" :roll: :P
That's why I made the guy half-polish :D :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic