Movie night (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Movie night (F/F) COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

A new week, a new story.
This one came about in response to [mention]WyattW5[/mention] 's story request. Those who have read my older stuff may recognize a name...

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Syko Sith[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention]
If you don't want yourself mentioned, please let me know.
--- ---

Movie night

Chapter 1 - I can’t concentrate

A line of cars moved in fits and starts, making its way past the small ticket booth at the edge of the fenced-in lot. As their car reached the ticket booth, Mila rolled the window down and raised her phone to the ticket window. The young man sitting on the other side of the plexiglas scanned the QR code on the screen and waved them forward. Mila nodded her thanks and slid the car forward.

“We’re in”, she said, turning to look at the brunette sitting on the right front seat. She was dressed in a turquoise floral-patterned tunic and leggings. A pair of wraparound sunglasses covered her eyes. In turn, Mila wore a gray sweatshirt and faded black jeans. She drove forward at a pace little faster than a brisk walk and a few moments later parked in a numbered rectangle painted to the tarmac.

She turned off the engine. “...and we’re here”, she said.

“Now do I get to see where we are”, her companion asked her, smiling, but her voice betrayed a slight annoyance.

“Of course”, Mila said. Alisha nodded and took off the cheap wraparounds, revealing the fact that the inside of the glasses was covered with black electrical tape, essentially making them a blindfold. Alisha blinked a few times before looking out. She saw a low brick building at the edge of the lot - and the huge white screen right in front of them.

“Yay! Thank you, babe”, Alisha said and reached over to hug Mila. Mila returned the hug.

“I’m sorry that the drive took so long”, she said to Alisha.

The brunette replied with a kiss. “It’s okay. You know I don’t mind the blindfold, but…”

“Yeah, sitting in a car…”

“That - and not having anything else to keep myself occupied with.”

Mila kissed her girlfriend. Alisha had recently told her that she’d never been to a drive-in movie theatre and Mila had decided to surprise her with a visit. The only problem was that the nearest drive-in was a good sixty-minute drive from their home and she’d decided to blindfold Alisha when they’d left, to make sure that Alisha wouldn’t guess the surprise in advance.

Alisha looked around. “I wasn’t sure these places still existed.”

“Yeah, they do. You want something to eat or drink?”

“Yeah, that sounds nice. Let’s go.”

“No, I’m going. You’re staying.”

Alisha looked at Mila, frowning. “What?”

Mila pulled her bag from the backseat. As Alisha looked on, she pulled out a pair of dark red leather cuffs connected with a few links of chain. “Lean forward and put your hands behind your back.”

Alisha’s frown dissolved into an expression of excitement and slight concern. “Oh… but what if someone sees me…”

“It’s not like I’m leaving you here all by yourself for the entire movie, silly - but it’s Saturday and you know what that means, don’t you?”

Alisha licked her lips, looking at the cuffs and then Mila.

Mila looked back at her. “Will you be mine?”

Alisha leaned forward to kiss her and nodded. “Yes Mistress.”

Mila buckled the leather cuffs around Alisha’s wrists, trapping the brunette’s hands behind her back. Alisha leaned back against the seat, squirming slightly to find a bit more comfortable position.

She looked back at Mila and smiled. “Now I understand why you wanted to do this today.”

Mila kissed her briefly. “My pretty. I’ll be back in a moment. Just sit tight”, she said and got out of the car.

Alisha watched her girlfriend walk across the lot and get in line for the snacks counter. She squirmed on her seat, both out of discomfort - having to lean back with her hands behind her back wasn’t the most comfortable position - and arousal. ‘How on Earth am I going to be able to concentrate on the movie”, she mused, closing her eyes and enjoying the tingle in her crotch.

Mila returned a few minutes later bearing two large cardboard cups and a small bucket of popcorn. “Miss me”, she asked as she set her purchases down and sat down. Her smile grew wider as she saw the blush on Alisha’s face. “Enjoying yourself, I see.”

Alisha looked back at her. “As if you aren’t.”

“Guilty”, Mila replied and leaned over to kiss Alisha. She raised her hand to grab the brunette’s breast, causing Alisha to yelp quietly.

“What… what if someone sees…”

“Shhh. I got us a spot in the back for this exact reason. Nobody is going to bother us here”, Mila replied, squeezing a little harder. Even through the tunic and bra, she could feel Alisha’s nipple harden against her palm. “Besides, the movie is going to start in a few moments”, she continued, sliding her tongue into Alisha’s mouth. Still a bit unsure, the brunette nonetheless responded eagerly to the kiss.

Mila broke the kiss as the screen lit up. She turned the radio on and found the frequency the theater used to transmit audio. As the trailers for the coming attractions started to roll, the women sat back on their seats. Without looking, Mila put her hand on Alisha’s thigh and started stroking it. Alisha spread her legs as wide as she could, as if inviting Mila to move her hand higher, but the blonde didn’t do it.

“Tease”, Alisha whispered.

“The movie lasts almost two hours, babe. Believe me, there is plenty of time”, Mila replied, winking at her.

Opening credits started to roll across the screen and the lights on the lot dimmed. Mila reached over and grasped the hem of Alisha’s tunic. She started to pull it up.

“What…”

“Shhh, lovely”, Mila said. She didn’t address Alisha as ‘slave’, but the term of endearment she used still conveyed the message.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Slowly Mila raised the tunic until she exposed Alisha’s bra. She opened the front clasp and pulled the cups aside, revealing Alisha’s breasts. The nipples stood hard and erect, betraying Alisha’s arousal. Smiling at her, Mila started to play with the hard nubs.

Alisha closed her eyes and moaned at the sensation. “I… I can’t concentrate on the… movie…”

“I know”, Mila said. She wet her right hand fingers in her mouth and started to rub the moist digits around Alisha’s nipples. The brunette gasped and arched her back, her chest pushing forward. Mila kissed her cheek and kept playing with Alisha’s breasts. “You’re such a beautiful, adorable girl… my wonderful, lovely pet… my beautiful toy… all mine to play with”, she murmured into the brunette’s ear.

Alisha let out a long sigh as Mila withdrew her hands. It took the bound brunette a few moments to catch her breath. She turned to look at Mila, seeing the blonde root around in her bag.

Mila pulled out what looked like two loops of string with pink cylinders hanging from the ends. “Will you let me do this”, Mila asked.

Alisha looked at the nipple lassos for a moment and nodded. “Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl.” Mila looped the silicone string loops around Alisha’s nipples and used the sliding beads to tighten the lasso around the swollen nubs, making the brunette gasp. She swung her chest a little, making the cylinders sway - and tweak her nipples. “I’ve never seen these before.”

“I just got them the other day”, Mila said and raised a small pink remote for Alisha to see. Smiling, the blonde pushed a button on the remote - and the cylinders on the nipple lassos started to buzz softly.

Alisha yelped as the lassos began to vibrate. She squeezed her eyes shut and leaned forward, overwhelmed by the sudden sensation.

Mila turned the vibrators off, letting Alisha catch her breath. “Oh wow”, the brunette exhaled. “That was… wow.”

“I’m glad you liked it”, Mila said. She eased Alisha’s tunic back down and took handful of popcorn from the bucket. “Want some?”

Mila began to hand-feed Alisha, popping one piece of popcorn after another into the brunette’s mouth. Every now and then, she ‘accidentally’ put her fingers into Alisha’s mouth - and the brunette was all too eager to lick and suck on them.

“I don’t think I’ll remember much about this movie”, Alisha commented as Mila gave her a drink from one of the cups.

“We can catch this on streaming at home if you want”, Mila said.

Alisha chuckled. “So, this wasn’t about the movie, then?”

“I don’t hear your complaining”, Mila said and turned the nipple vibrators on for a second or two. Alisha moaned. “Or are you?”

“No, Mistress. May I have some more popcorn”, Alisha replied. As Mila fed her, she eagerly sucked Mila’s front and middle fingers into her mouth. Mila gently turned her head and withdrew the fingers, replacing them with her own lips. As they kissed, Mila turned the vibes back on. Alisha moaned into her mouth, but didn’t break the kiss.

“You’re getting really noisy already, you know”, Mila whispered.

“Yes, Mistress”, Alisha rasped.

“You know what happens to girls who make too much noise, don’t you?”

“They get gagged, Mistress.”

“Such a good, beautiful girl”, Mila said. She reached into her bag and pulled out a large scarf. As Alisha watched on, she folded the corners into the center of the scarf, balled the fabric up and raised it to Alisha’s mouth. “Open up, my pretty.”

Alisha accepted the gag, letting Mila stuff the fabric into her mouth. As she closed her lips over the stuffing, Mila took out a roll of wide skin-colored tape. She tore out a piece and smoothed it over Alisha’s lips, then criscrossed two more over her mouth and finally added two more that ran almost from ear to ear. She took her time, caressing Alisha’s face as she pressed each piece in place, making sure that the adhesive stuck to Alisha’s skin. Then, grinning, she took out a tube of lipstick and painted a passable imitation of lips onto the tape.

“There you go, my pet. Nobody the wiser”, Mila said and turned down the sunvisor, letting Alisha look at herself in the mirror. The brunette looked at herself and had to admit that, as far as anyone who happened to pass by their car, the gag was practically invisible. Her reverie was interrupted by the nipple lassos starting to vibrate. The combination of the slight pinch of the nipple lassos and the vibration was a new sensation for Alisha, a combination of pleasure and discomfort that was completely impossible to ignore.

--- ---

Mila's first appearance was in 'Her turn', but Alisha's name didn't come up back then.
This story is a bit shorter - only two parts. I'm posting the conclusion on Wednesday. I hope you like this one - and as usual, please leave feedback.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely first part to this [mention]NotSeen[/mention] - gentle, teasing, public vibrations. And a promise of more to come - what's not to like!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice choice of location :) Must be a real thrill, sitting in a public space in a car and nobody knows you are bound and gagged :)
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Wow, nice start! Looking forward to chapter 2!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Lovely first part to this [mention]NotSeen[/mention] - gentle, teasing, public vibrations. And a promise of more to come - what's not to like!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Nice choice of location :) Must be a real thrill, sitting in a public space in a car and nobody knows you are bound and gagged :)
FabianStr2016 wrote: 2 years ago Wow, nice start! Looking forward to chapter 2!
Thank you, everyone! The setting is from the story request so I can't really take credit for that, but I really, really like it, too. Hopefully the conclusion lives up to your expectations...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This story is and fun, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. For me, a drive in is a walk down memory lane. Very well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This story is and fun, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. For me, a drive in is a walk down memory lane. Very well done.
Thank you!
Well, you have memories of going to one. I've never been to a drive-in movie theater. I just hope I haven't made too many gaffes (good thing we have Google...)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Hello, everyone. Here's the conclusion of the story.

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Syko Sith[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] [mention]WyattW5[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 2 - Enjoy the ride

Mila played with the controls, changing the intensity every few seconds, keeping an eye on the bound brunette’s reactions. Alisha writhed and moaned in her seat, losing herself in the sensations. Mila turned the vibrators off and once again lifted Alisha’s tunic over her breasts. As the gagged brunette watched, Mila flicked the cylinders with her finger, making Alisha whimper and grimace.

“My lovely, wonderful, beautiful toy. All mine to play with”, Mila cooed. She turned the vibrators halfway up, grabbed hold of each cylinder and pulled them up. The brunette tried to lift herself to ease the pressure on her nipples, but Mila kept up with her, maintaining the pull.

“I want you to feel this”, Mila whispered into Alisha’s ear. “So you remember who you belong to ”, she added and dropped the cylinders. Alisha yelped as the weights fell down, sending a fresh shock to her tender nipples. Mila turned the vibrators down and grabbed the cylinders again. She looked at Alisha as she moved them a few millimeters. The brunette looked back at her, grimacing as she braced herself for more.

“I’m so proud of you”, Mila whispered and set the cylinders back down as gently as she could. She thumbed the lowest setting on the vibrators, drawing a moan from Alisha. Mila leaned over and kissed the tops of Alisha’s breasts before pulling the tunic back down. She turned the intensity up for two short bursts before turning them off entirely.

Alisha panted. Her eyes were closed as she leaned back, trying to catch her breath.

Mila looked at her. “Was it too much?”

Alisha shook her head.

“I love you.”

Alisha smiled with her eyes and turned her head, leaning toward Mila. The blonde eagerly kissed her captive’s taped lips, holding the kiss for a long time. Then she looked at the clock. “We’re about halfway through the film. Time for one more surprise”, she said and slid her left hand to Alisha’s crotch. The brunette looked a bit apprehensive, but nonetheless spread her thighs to allow Mila to reach her mons. For a moment Mila stroked her fingers over the leggings.. but then she slipped her hand underneath the waistband. Alisha pushed her hips forward to help Mila find her pussy.

“You’re soaking wet”, Mila whispered. She traced her fingers up and down the sides of Alisha’s slit, causing the brunette to moan and squirm. “Do you want to cum, my love?” Alisha nodded. “Are you going to cum without my permission?” A shake of the head. “Good girl. My beautiful, obedient pet”, Mila cooed as she kept teasing Alisha. “I kept thinking how I’d be able to spank you here, but couldn’t think of a way. I would have just loved to have you sit the drive home on a red, sore butt… but that has to wait for another time. You do, however, owe me an orgasm… or as many as I want… when we get home… and I’m not releasing you until I get them. And yes, that includes this last little toy I brought along.”

Alisha opened her eyes to see Mila holding a hot pink panty vibrator. Smiling, the blonde began to work the oval-shaped device under the bound brunette’s panties. Alisha gasped and moaned as the protrusion settled in its place. Finally, Mila clipped the magnetic retaining piece over the panties, securing the device in place.

“It would have been so nice to have both these devices run on a single remote, but try as I did, I couldn’t find such a set. Oh well, another time”, Mila said and pulled the second remote out of the bag. Then she reached over and turned the radio off, silencing the sounds of the movie. “I don’t want anything to distract us”, she said and leaned to kiss Alisha’s gagged lips. “I love you”, she said and turned the vibrator on.

Alisha might have fallen out of her seat, had she now been wearing her seatbelt. The vibe was pressing directly on her swollen clit and even the tiny vibration of the lowest setting felt like an electric shock. Alisha screamed, shaking her head. “PLLLHHHH! EHHH HNNNTTTH SSSHTTPPP EHTTTT”, she managed to mumble with her gagged lips.

“Not without my permission, remember”, Mila said as she turned the vibrator off. Alisha panted for breath, her face covered with sweat. There was a pleading look in her eyes as she looked up at Mila. “Ppllllhhh… mmhshssttssshhs…”, she managed to groan. Then she leaned toward Mila as far as she could and laid her head on Mila’s thigh. “Phhhlllhhh.”

Mila glanced around, quickly scanning the surroundings to see if anyone was close enough to possibly notice them. Happy with what she saw, she stroked Alisha’s messed-up hair. “My adorable, beautiful, lovely toy. I am so fortunate to have you”, she cooed. She leaned down and kissed Alisha’s hair. “You may cum whenever you want”, she whispered and turned the vibrator back on.

Alisha leaned back on her seat, her eyes closed, her body trembling. She breathed through her nose in short, sharp gasps. Mila kept nudging the panty vibrator higher and higher in small increments, looking at Alisha. The brunette opened her eyes and turned to look at her, her expression conveying nothing but love and gratitude.

“I love you”, Mila mouthed and turned the nipple vibrators back on. Alisha’s body seized still for a second or two - and she came, screaming into her gag, thrashing in the seat, squeezing her legs together. Her face frozen in a grimace, she curled forward on the seat, pushing her crotch down against the seat.

Mila eased the vibrators to a lower intensity and then turned them off, letting Alisha come down from her high. The brunette leaned back, her eyes closed, contentment radiating from her. She finally turned to look at Mila. “Thhhnnkkhh uuhhh, mhhhsstrhhss…”

Mila leaned forward to kiss her. “You’re welcome. My wonderful, obedient toy. Have you liked this?”

Alisha closed her eyes and nodded.

Mila moved her face to Alisha’s ear. “It’s not over, you know”, she whispered. “I said I’m not taking any of these toys off until you’ve made me cum… and that will only happen once we get home.” She glanced at the clock. “The movie will still run for about thirty minutes. Then there’s the hour-long drive home. I have ninety minutes to play with my toy. Will you let me do it?”

Alisha pulled back and looked at Mila, her chest heaving. She shook her head a bit. “Hrrvhhh hmmmmhhh?” she mumbled.

“Yes. I’m not releasing you for the drive home”, Mila said, maintaining eye contact.

Alisha shook her head, pleading with her eyes. “Thhhh lllnggghh…”

Mila put her hand to the back of Alisha’s head and pulled her closer, their foreheads touching. “I want to do it, my beautiful. I want to play with my adorable toy. Will you let me do it?”

Alisha looked at her for a few seconds and then bowed her head. She stayed there for a moment, then raised her head and nodded.

“My lovely pet. You have permission to cum whenever you want”, Mila said and kissed her taped lips. Then she eased Alisha back to her seat, picked up the remotes and turned the vibrators on.

For the next thirty minutes Mila played with the vibrators - playing Alisha like an instrument. She nudged the intensity up and down, occasionally turning either tha panty vibrator or the nippple lassos entirely off, only to turn them back on a moment later. She coaxed the bound brunette closer and closer to an orgasm, backing down momentarily and then moving forward again.

Alisha could do little more than endure. She trembled and writhed on the seat, the vibrators flooding her body with pleasure. She knew from experience what a horrible tease Mila could be when she wanted to be - and a part of her loved the feeling of having to wait for permission to cum - but as the vibrators slowly nudged her closer and closer to an orgasm, she was glad she wouldn’t have to wait for ninety minutes until she could cum…

The end credits were rolling on the screen. Mila paid them no mind, watching instead Alisha writhe in the throes of yet another orgasm. She had her own hand in her panties, fingering herself as she kept playing with the remotes. Seeing her girlfriend - her captive, her pet, her toy - cum was the last nudge as she felt an orgasm wash through her. Once she calmed down, she wiped her hand clean, turned the vibrators down and started the car.

Alisha looked at her. “Thhhhnnnkkk uhhhhh”, she managed to mumble.

Mila smiled. “I love you too”, she said, kissed Alisha on the forehead and then started to arrange her clothes, pulling the tunic down but trying to leave it loose enough to at least partially conceal the bulges of the nipple vibrators. “You have to look decent when we drive out of here.” Once she was happy with how the brunette looked, she put the car in gear and made her way to the exit. They had to wait for a moment for other cars before they could drive through the gate.

Mila turned the car toward home and drove for a minute before pulling over on the side of the road. “One more thing. I’m sure you can guess what it is”, she said and picked up the sunglasses from the dash and raised them to Alisha’s face. Alisha closed her eyes and let Mila put the blacked-out glasses on. Mila kissed her on the cheek. “Enjoy the ride, my pretty”, she said and pulled away from the curb, turning the vibrators back on. Alisha started to moan as the car sped toward home.

The End

--- ---

There you go. As I said, a bit shorter one, but I hope you like it anyway.
At the moment, I don't have any new stories ready to go. There are a few in the works, but we'll see what gets finished first. Until then, take care, all of you.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Short but very intense, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. You are certainly the master of the short story. Alisha was clearly in a predicament. Equally clear, she was happily enjoying it.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Short but very intense, @NotSeen. You are certainly the master of the short story. Alisha was clearly in a predicament. Equally clear, she was happily enjoying it.
Must not blush, must not blush...
Thank you for such high praise. Personally, I envy you (and others) for being able to write such long, compelling stories. I've tried a time or two, but haven't been able to carry an idea long enough.
Yes, she does seem to have fun - and I don't think Mila was feeling all that left out, either...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Short but very intense, @NotSeen. You are certainly the master of the short story. Alisha was clearly in a predicament. Equally clear, she was happily enjoying it.
I agree :) And you create intense atmospheres so well I might ad!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
I agree :) And you create intense atmospheres so well I might ad!
Such great praise... I have to admit, I have difficulties accepting that my work is seen to be this good. I am, however, grateful for the compliments - especially when they come from such talented writers.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
Such great praise... I have to admit, I have difficulties accepting that my work is seen to be this good. I am, however, grateful for the compliments - especially when they come from such talented writers.
Now it is my time to blush, my friend :) And the Praise is well deserved, believe me. But I understand where you are coming from. I guess as a writer one is always his or hers hardest critic.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Short and sweet - an excellent short story @NotSeen - very enjoyable, and I echo what @Caesar73 says!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Now it is my time to blush, my friend :) And the Praise is well deserved, believe me. But I understand where you are coming from. I guess as a writer one is always his or hers hardest critic.
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Short and sweet - an excellent short story @NotSeen - very enjoyable, and I echo what @Caesar73 says!
You're probably right, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
I thank you, friends. I'm probably repeating myself (screw probably, I know I am) but I am still very, very glad that you like my stories.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great premise, great execution.

I liked your choice to truly focus on the bondage and intimicy instead of on the movie. I had ecpected to at least learn something about the movie, its title, genre, actors, or so, but you omitted all of that. That really emphasized how little that mattered to the characters.

Now I can only hope no one has seen them, or is the contrary be so much more interesting?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Great premise, great execution.

I liked your choice to truly focus on the bondage and intimicy instead of on the movie. I had ecpected to at least learn something about the movie, its title, genre, actors, or so, but you omitted all of that. That really emphasized how little that mattered to the characters.

Now I can only hope no one has seen them, or is the contrary be so much more interesting?
Thank you for your kind words.

Tbh, I couldn't decide what kind of movie it would have been - and besides (like you said) neither one of the characters really cared. Or, in Alisha's case anyway, wasn't able to care :)

While I intend to use this couple again, I don't have plans to continue this particular story. In my head, I didn't envision anyone noticing their games.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Smutty and to the point. I like it. Nice going on this short story!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago Smutty and to the point. I like it. Nice going on this short story!
Many thanks.
Oh, and - doing teasers, are you? I approve. I've often thought about doing something like that myself, but just haven't gotten around to it (partly because given how short my stories are, I'd have to get a new one up every week or two...)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I've often thought about doing something like that myself, but just haven't gotten around to it (partly because given how short my stories are, I'd have to get a new one up every week or two...)
There's a certain irony to that statement, but I guess you won't know why until October.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic