Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

Elsa is a great recruiting agent lol, I really liked this chapter and how they decided about their relationship boundaries, would be fun to see how they push that
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Elsa drew me to this site, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. In this chaper, she is at her finest.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

It's really incredible how this story keeps getting better!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 1 year ago It's really incredible how this story keeps getting better!
It really is, you know.
Spy Task Force Completed
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

great chapter very nice teasing and banter. Elsa looks like a true bottom for Jack and Jack seems to be realizing that. Looking forward to the cosmetics girl tied up, but more so when Elsa has to spend the day tied up. Jack should have Elsa tell him how she wants to be tied up for the day, after all she and he knew she had no chance to escape. She might be very devious on the bondage she would want Jack to do to her.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

The twists and turns never stop even in the 90th Chapter. Great job my friend. Keep up the amazing work. Loved the beginning with Elsa stating the obvious. Jack can have bondage sex while Elsa is tied but she can't give a bound bj. Sounds like a few chapters from now, Jack will have to radio the other Jack and Rebecca to have some fun with all four of them. Keep setting the table for when the roles are reversed. Ha. Absolutely love the direction this is taking even past Surprise, AZ.

But as for now, looking forward to the introduction to the cosmetics girl. This should be good.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago My favourite sequence of the chapter: The last conversation before the end of this chapter :)
Sometimes you write a chapter, and everything just flows. This last chapter was written in around 3 hours. And the end, the Walmart lady coming to the truck, was not even planned until they were walking around Walmart.
Takitaki wrote: 1 year ago Elsa is a great recruiting agent lol
She can be, if she is allowed to move around ;)
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Elsa drew me to this site. In this chapter, she is at her finest.
Thank you. And Jack in this chapter is much a reflection of myself. I also have difficulty expressing my feelings when my wife wants to talk about them. Maybe that helped shaping this chapter.
FabianStr2016 wrote: 1 year ago It's really incredible how this story keeps getting better!
Glad you think so. There is still a lot of the USA to discover.
h56jh1 wrote: 1 year ago great chapter very nice teasing and banter.
Your idea of letting Elsa decide might show up in the next chapter (not written yet).
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago The twists and turns never stop even in the 90th Chapter.
I try to keep you guys on your toes :)

Thank you for commenting. The next chapter will appear after I update my other stories.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It is just beautiful how unashamed Elsa is, while it is hard to not fall for her charms. Some would call her slutty, which she sort of is, but it all still feels like she is only exploring herself and not try to exploit anyone. Great stuff.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago ... Some would call her slutty, which she sort of is, but it all still feels like she is only exploring herself and not try to exploit anyone. Great stuff.
Viva la slut!
Spy Task Force Completed
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Elsa is a dream damsel! I absolutely adore her :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Some would call her slutty, which she sort of is, but it all still feels like she is only exploring herself and not try to exploit anyone.
As I was posting some of these chapters (1-29) on DeviantArt, I was also rereading them (and fixing some small stuff) and it suddenly occurred to me that you are right (see, I finally said it). Elsa is a bit of a slut. I never saw that before, probably because I never considered that, but some of her behavior could be called slutty.

But, like you said, she is only exploring herself.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] said,
Elsa is a bit of a slut.
Viva la slut!
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago @slackywacky said,
Elsa is a bit of a slut.
Viva la slut!
Agreed! Although I will try to not push the story towards more sluttiness. Just soul searching from Elsa.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago ...
Agreed! Although I will try to not push the story towards more sluttiness. Just soul searching from Elsa.
It doesn't matter as long as she stays Elsa.
Spy Task Force Completed
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Hmm, for Elsa, even losing a bet is a win. And now, there's a cosmetics saleswoman interesting in getting involved here. Dang.

Ninety chapters in and still Elsa surprises us. It'll be fun to see what she has in mind for her new playmate.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
[/quote]

I would like that approach :) Soul searching would be fitting the Elsa we know so far. Elsa becoming Lady Slutsalot - imho - not so much :)
Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

Eagerly waiting for next chapter
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Takitaki wrote: 1 year ago Eagerly waiting for next chapter
Well, it is your lucky day...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 91

Somehow the 30 minutes seemed to take forever. I knew I had seen the girl Elsa was talking about when we walked by the department she worked at, but I had no idea what she looked like anymore. I just remember looking at Elsa most of the time.

“What are you doing?” I asked, seeing how Elsa was rummaging through the box with bondage gear.

It had become quite full of ropes, gags, and other bondage items during our travels.

“Just sorting. And removing some of the stuff that looks way to intimidating when you get tied up for the first time.”

“She has never been tied as a child?” I asked.

Most kids grew up playing cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians, at least when I grew up. I could see that nowadays that might be less, as kids don’t seem to get outside much. And playing cops and robbers on the computer was a different game from running around and hiding.

“No, but she has seen it on the computer and got interested in it, but never found the courage to tell her husband.”

“Oh, she is married?”

“Yes, will that be an issue for you? Do you not tie married women up? You seem to have no problem fucking them when they are married.”

Elsa gave me a glance when she said that. For a moment I did not know what to say.

“She was a widow.” I countered finally

“Okay, I will give you that.” Elsa grinned.

Just the fact that I had to think about how to counter her statement made me feel bad. Elsa glanced back at me.

“Did I hurt your feelings?” She asked.

“No, you are right. And just to be sure, I do not have an issue tying up married women.” I grinned.

Elsa laughed and leaned over and kissed me, before sitting back on the bed. She sorted some more of the ropes, leaving them on the bed in the sleeper. Suddenly there was a very timid knock on the passenger door.

“Here she is.” Elsa said, sliding off the bed and onto the passenger seat.

Carefully Elsa opened the door and got out. I opened the driver door and went outside. It was a warm night, yet again. Walking around the truck, I spotted Elsa and the girl from the cosmetics. Now that I saw her again, I did remember her, as she had been very good looking. She had changed her clothes from the jeans and blouse she wore in the Walmart to a deep blue sleeveless dress that barely covered her butt. It enhanced her long legs, which were covered with tan stockings. She was wearing black open toe 3-inch-high heels.

“Jack, meet Yulia.”

“Euh, hello, I am Jack.” I said, almost stuttering.

“Just ignore his behavior, he acts like that whenever he sees a beautiful woman.” Elsa laughed. “Jack, Yulia is from Russia.”

I nodded as confirmation. Elsa and Yulia stood with linked arms, something Elsa had initiated, next to the truck and were talking softly, occasionally looking at me. It seemed like Elsa was telling the other woman something. I was not sure what Elsa had planned or was saying as they did not talk loud enough for me to hear, so I just waited, while looking at the Russian beauty. Yulia was taller than Elsa, she was roughly my size, and had long brown hair, which was hanging loose around her face onto her shoulders. The dress enhanced her form, clinging to her body.

“Let’s go into the truck.” Elsa said. “Jack, you go in first, so you can assist Yulia.”

The cabin was a little cramped with three people in it. I sat on the driver’s seat, while Yulia sat in the passenger seat, with Elsa sitting on the bed. I could see Yulia looking at the ropes that Elsa had laid out on the bed.

“Maybe this was a bad idea.” Yulia sighed.

She looked nervous, which was something I could understand, especially since she only met us 30 minutes ago for the first time. I had closed the curtains along the front windows, so we had privacy. The cabin light was on.

“We understand.” Elsa said, putting a hand on Yulia’s leg.

At least she did not shy away from the touch, which was a good sign. Yulia looked at Elsa and she seemed to have come to a decision, as she seemed to relax a little more.

“Tie me up, before I lose my nerves.” She stated with a small grin on her face.

I looked at Elsa as to spur her on, as I wanted her to do the rigging. To me that sounded a better plan than having me tie up Yulia. I could see that Elsa understood and she grabbed a rope from the bed.

“Hold your hands out.” Elsa told the Russian woman.

Yulia did with only a little bit of hesitation. With Elsa wrapping the not very long rope around Yulia’s wrists about 4 times, before cinching it and tying the know where Yulia could reach it with her teeth if needed, this woman was no inducted into the world of bondage. Studying the rope, moving her hands, Yulia just sat there, looking at her bonds. Elsa grinned when she saw how Yulia reacted. She had dived in headfirst into the deep end when she asked me to tie her up for the first time and had never looked back from there. Yulia was more cautious. Which was fine to me.

“How does that feel?” I asked.

“Weird. Not as what I expected. I have wrapped a piece of rope around my wrists before, but having it done for real is different.”

She had stopped the inspection of the rope and just sat there with her hands in her lap.

“Want to try it with your hands behind your back?” Elsa asked.

“Euh, sure.” Yulia replied.

“Okay, but first you need to escape.” Elsa laughed, while pointing to the rope on Yulia’s wrists.

“Escape?” She asked.

“Yes, trying to escape is part of the fun of being tied up. Not that I do it often, Jack is way to good at tying me up, but I try every time. Part of the game.”

Lifting her bound hands again, Yulia looked at the ropes again, before moving her hands to her mouth and using her teeth to undo the simple knot. It did not take long before she was free again.

“Good job.” I said to her.

“That was simple.” Yulia grinned.

“It will not stay that way.” Elsa said. “Now turn your back to me and hold your hands behind your back. I will do the same as we just did, just your wrists. Okay?”

Within a few minutes, Yulia’s hands were tied behind her back with the same rope Elsa had used before. Having your hands tied behind your back pushes your breasts out. Not as much as when you pull the elbows back, but even with only the wrists tied, there was cause and effect.

“This feels more restrictive already.” Yulia said after a few minutes of struggling.

“You could probably get your hands to the front and escape, but not everybody is flexible enough to do that. And it is easily preventable by adding another rope.” Elsa said to Yulia.

Picking up another rope, Elsa tied Yulia’s elbows. She did not pull them tight, just a little tension on the arms.

“See, that is all that is needed to prevent you from moving your hands to the front.” Elsa grinned.

So far this had been Elsa’s show, as I just sat on my seat and watched the events unfold. I liked how Elsa was just taking it slow, keeping Yulia in a relaxed state of mind. It showed to me that Elsa and Yulia had a different mindset to bondage, which was fine by me, as everybody looked at it differently.

“Now all we need is to tie your legs.” Elsa stated.

“Okay.”

I liked looking at Yulia’s long legs. The slight glittering of the material of her panties in the light of the cab was mesmerizing.

“Jack!”

“Euh, what?” I asked, for a moment completely forgetting what was going on.

“Stop staring at her legs. Do you want me to get you a cup to drool in?” Elsa grinned.

My cheeks turned red. I had not done it intentinally, well maybe a bit, but I had not expected to be caught out by Elsa. It showed me that she was getting to know me better and better.

“I am sorry.”

“No need.” Yulia grinned too.

She pointed her legs towards me.

“My hubby says I have great legs and I should show them off, so I do.”

“Don’t tell him that, or he will start drooling again.” Elsa laughed. “He never looks at my legs like that.”

Not for the first time that evening, I turned red. It felt like the two women in the cabin were out to tease me, which was probably partially true. But I could see they were having fun, which was fine by me if that happened at my expense.

“Oh, I do.” I finally said.

“Oh, you do, do you?” Elsa replied. “Maybe I need to pay more attention.”

I knew I looked at her legs regularly, although I had to admit that I looked at her breasts more, but I was not going to say that out loud here. I just watched silently while Elsa tied Yulia’s legs at her ankles.

“How does that feel?” Elsa asked.

“Not what I expected.”

Yulia moved around, trying to escape, but she found out quickly that it was not as easy as it had been before.

“Don’t fall of the chair.” I said as I saw how she struggled.

“Let’s switch. You get on the bed, and I will take the chair.” Elsa said.

Both women changed places. Yulia sat on the edge of the bed, before lying down. She tried to reach the rope around her ankles with her bound hands. All the movement on the bed made her dress ride up and I got a good look at her black panties. When I looked at Elsa, she was looking at me with a large grin on her face.

“Enjoying the show?” She asked.

“Euh…” I turned red again.

Suddenly there was a knock on the driver door. Elsa moved to the bed and quickly turned the light in the sleeper off before I shifted the curtain and opened the window. A security guard was standing outside.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Good evening. Just checking to see if you were moving out soon. City bylaw does not allow trucks to stay overnight on this parking lot.”

“Euh, okay, yes.”

“Thank you. No rush, I just needed to let you know.”

I closed the window and the curtain, before turning back to the ladies. Turning on the light again, I had to grin. Elsa was sitting on the bed against the back wall, holding on to Yulia with one hand around her waist, pulling her against her own body, and the other hand over the Russians mouth, hand gagging her.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Yulia mumbled.

She did not fight Elsa holding on to her but seemed to enjoy what was happening. Her eyes were smiling above the hand on her mouth.

“Okay?” Elsa asked me.

I nodded. The security guard had walked away, and we were alone again.

“What are you going to do with our prisoner?”

I had almost said ‘little’ prisoner, but Yulia was taller than Elsa, so that would have been weird. Although one could wonder if having a woman in the truck holding on to another woman who was bound and gagged was not weird. I grinned. A few weeks ago, I would never have thought this would happen.

“I figure we need to make sure she does not escape before we sell her to a Russian oligarch. I bet they will pay good money for her.” Elsa said, sounding serious.

For a moment I could see Yulia’s eyes go from smiling to fear, but when Elsa started laughing the smiling eyes returned.

“Don’t worry, we won’t sell you to an oligarch.”

Yulia grinned while Elsa kept her hand on the mouth of the Russian woman.

“Nah, Arabian Sheiks pay way more for a woman like you.” Elsa said, sounding serious, although she did not manage to be serious for long, as she started laughing and let go of Yulia’s mouth and waist.

“That was fun and exciting.” Yulia said, sitting on the bed. “And a little scary.”

“That is part of being tied up.” Elsa said, while looking at Yulia.

For a few moments Yulia tried to escape, but this time the knots had been placed out of reach of her fingers and it did not take long before she just sat on the bed. Her dress had risen, and her hair was all tangled, but she did not seem to care.

“Oh, shit. Is that the time?” She suddenly asked, noticing the clock on the dashboard. “I missed the last bus. My hubby will be wondering where I am and think I might be in trouble.”

“Well, you are kidnapped.” I grinned. “You could call that being in trouble.”

“I will have to take an Lyft. Ugh.” Yulia sighed.

“Maybe you want to call him? Let him know you will be late?” Elsa asked.

“And tell him what the ransom is.” I added, trying to sound serious.

“Ransom? I work at Walmart. How much money do you think we have?” Yulia grinned. “My phone is in my purse. Can you hold it, I am a little tied up?”

Elsa grabbed the phone.

“Face recognition?” She asked, Yulia nodded.

Yulia directed Elsa to the number to dial. The phone rang twice before it was picked up. A male voice answered.

“Hi babe, it is me. I will be late; I missed the bus. I got kidnapped and I am tied up. Don’t worry, I am being treated well.”

Yulia grinned while she listened to the barrage of questions coming from the person on the call. At a certain point she told him to stop.

“Listen, just play along will you. You know I have been looking at this for a while. Well, not the kidnapping but getting tied up. I am safe, I will not get hurt and I will be home later, okay?”

The conversation lasted another few minutes, but eventually Gunter, Yulia’s husband, accepted what was happening.

“Love you babe!” Yulia said before she indicated to Elsa to disconnect.

After putting the phone away, Elsa looked at Yulia.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes. Are you going to release me yet?” Yulia asked Elsa.

Elsa checked the bonds holding Yulia prisoner.

“Nah, I think I will join you.” Sha said, grabbing some ropes and handing them to me.

“Do your worst.” She grinned.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

Amazing chapter as always, loved the new addition
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was soo fun to read again [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :) Elsa making Jackk? Fantastic, my favourite part:
I liked looking at Yulia’s long legs. The slight glittering of the material of her panties in the light of the cab was mesmerizing.

“Jack!”

“Euh, what?” I asked, for a moment completely forgetting what was going on.

“Stop staring at her legs. Do you want me to get you a cup to drool in?” Elsa grinned.

My cheeks turned red. I had not done it intestinally, well maybe a bit, but I had not expected to be caught out by Elsa. It showed me that she was getting to know me better and better.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I had not done it intestinally
I fixed that spelling mistake :lol:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This chapter went down as smooth as a milkshake. Great fun to read and to visualize. And I concur, Yulia is a fine new addition.
Spy Task Force Completed
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great chapter! My favourite part was Elsa handgagging the beautiful Russian. That must have been a hot sight ;)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Amazing update. Love the addition of Yulia and the kidnapping game. Looking forward to Gunther's reaction when she arrives home.

I really loved Elsa taking the lead on this one and tying Yulia in positions that highlighted her feminine charms so that Jack could peek at them whether her legs, panties or chest. Loved Elsa catching Jack and asking him if he was enjoying the show. Really hot stuff. I'm looking forward to the next exciting installment of this wild ride.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic