WHODUNIT - ?/F - HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED & AFTERMATH

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

WHODUNIT - ?/F - HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED & AFTERMATH

Post by Switcher1313 »

WHODUNIT – A TIE-UP MYSTERY

Thought I’d try a little twist in storytelling. If you’re reading this, I hope to hear your contributions.

Chapter 1 – The Opening Scene

It’s a quiet summer evening in a suburban neighborhood. On one street is a two-story house that is well-kept but unassuming. The external lights are lit, but the ground floor is dark. On the second floor we find two bedrooms that are lit.

In the master bedroom, we find Mrs. Lena Brown. She seems to be getting ready for bed as she is wearing a powder blue summer nightgown. The translucent material covers what seems to be a body in good shape. She is curvy, well-endowed breasts and full shapely legs. It would have been typical except that Lena is tied up on the bed.

Blue nylon rope has been used to bind her. Her wrists are securely fastened behind her back. More rope has been generously wound around her torso further restricting her bare arms. Looking further down her body, we can see that her legs are also bound. More blue rope has been used to bind her ankles and thighs together. Struggle and escape has been made difficult, if not impossible, because her bound legs have been connected to her upper body, rendering her in a restrictive hogtie.

Her long brown hair is disheveled and covering half her face. Her brown eyes are wide open and look frantic. The lower part of her face has been bandaged with microfoam tape and this conceals the cloth that has been stuffed into her mouth.

Lena strains and struggles to no avail.

In the other bedroom, we find Lena’s 18-year old daughter, Kate, wearing a sleep shirt that barely covers her lovely tanned thighs. She is more petite than her mother, with long straight black hair reaching to her midback. Brown eyes that resemble her mother and full red lips. Her body is lean and athletic as evidenced by her well-toned arms and legs. Her breasts are small but shapely. She is sitting at a work table and would have been doing homework.

However, she was tied up as well! The chair she is sitting on is a nice ergonomic office chair with casters. Her arms have been tied behind the chair back. She has strips of black tape covering her mouth, keeping the sponge inside. Her eyes have been blindfolded by a long silk scarf.

Her long athletic legs have been generously roped together at ankles, calves just below the knees and thighs above the knees. She is struggling in her bonds and seems to be mumbling something, but it is faint and garbled.

What has befallen this mother and her daughter?

---

Now, dear reader, I’d like to hear what you think happened before I reveal what truly happened to this helpless duo.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

My guess is that it had to be a family member since they are bound in places that only a family member would be able to enter without suspicion. Maybe the mother’s other daughter wanting to go to a party without her older sister or mother from stopping her.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Some Family Member sounds plausible as well to me: I have the younger Brother in Mind :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Your theories are all pretty close. :D
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 - Several Hours Earlier

“Kate, would you help me with the dishes?” called out Lena Brown.

Kate, 18 years old, walked into the kitchen area and put the dishes into the dryer. In just a short time, everything was tidied up in the kitchen.

“Well, I’m gonna turn in early. Your dad is coming home a bit late,” said Lena, stretching her arms and yawning.

“I’m going up too, mom. Got some homework to take care of,” answered Kate.

“Where’s your brother?” asked Lena.

Kate answered, “Probably playing his video games again. He did say he didn’t have homework.”

Going to the living room, Lena did see Jack, 9 years old, but he was watching TV. Lena sat beside her young son and saw that he was watching a crime thriller. The scene showed a woman kidnapped and tied up by some bad guys. Young Jack seemed to be intent on the show and only reacted when his mom kissed him on the forehead.

“No homework, eh?” asked Lena and Jack shook his head. Lena watched for a bit with Jack then suddenly had an idea. She was about to speak, when Jack beat her to it.

“That scene is hardly realistic! The hostage could’ve escaped easily!” he exclaimed.

“Really? And I suppose you could do better?” asked Lena.

“For sure! Knot tying merit batch, mom!” announced Jack proudly.

Lena then said, “Tell you what…you can prove how good you are at knot tying. And we can surprise your dad.”

Jack raised his eyebrows in inquiry and Lena continued, “You can tie me up and leave me for dad to find. Won’t he be surprised?”

Jack seemed to like the idea and Lena said to come up to her room in 15 minutes. Lena took a shower and put on a sexy blue short nightgown. She was already smiling wondering what her husband, Len, would do to her when he found her tightly bound.

---

Unknown to Lena and Jack, Kate’s boyfriend had texted her and said he was coming over. Even though Kate didn’t want him to come over for fear of making her parents angry, he was persistent, so Kate reluctantly agreed but told him to use the “shortcut.” That meant climbing up the large tree near Kate’s bedroom and coming through the window.

With athletic agility, Bruce Fallon, swung into Kate’s open window and they hugged tightly and kissed. Bruce put a finger to his mouth and then to Kate’s as he opened his backpack revealing bundles of rope. Kate smiled and motioned to her study chair, to which Bruce nodded.

Bruce wasted no time in unfurling a piece of rope and binding Kate’s hands behind the chair back. He paused to kiss his girlfriend all over her neck and she purred in response.

“Taking advantage already I see,” teased Kate.

“You ain’t seen nothin’ yet,” replied Bruce. He hunkered down and produced more rope to bind Kate’s lovely legs at the ankles, upper calves and thighs. He pauses to fondle and kiss his lovely captive and Kate moans softly.

“I think I will have to keep you quiet, young lady,” said Bruce as he got black electrical tape and used three strips to seal Kate’s mouth. Kate glared at her boyfriend and shook her head.

“Hate to do this, but I need to cover those eyes as well,” said Bruce as he took a long silk scarf lying on Kate’s bed and used it to blindfold her tightly.

Rendered helpless, Kate squirmed in the chair and Bruce could feel an urgent stirring in his crotch.

---

Meanwhile, Lena had finished dressing up and called Jack. She had readied some blue rope on the bed and Jack got to work.

With skill born out of practice, Jack bound Lena’s wrists behind her back, cinching them to make sure they wouldn’t slip.

“Not too tight, mom?” asked Jack.

“It’s fine. Continue please,” said Lena. Soon her arms were bound to her body courtesy of long lengths of rope that were expertly lashed and knotted to her willing body. She was pleased to find that the ropes emphasized her breasts through her nightie.

Stretching out her legs, she watches as Jack binds and cinches her ankles together. He then adds more rope around her thighs a couple of inches above her knees. Jack looked at the bed and saw cloth and medical microfoam tape.

Lena explained, “You stuff that cloth into my mouth and wrap the tape around my mouth and head to keep it in. You also use the last cord to tie my ankles to my the ropes on my back.”

Jack understood the instructions perfectly and Lena was soon hogtied on the bed, completely helpless.

Jack yawned and said, “I’m sleepy, mom. Will you be ok like this?” Lena nodded and Jack softly closed the bedroom door on his way out. Lena squirmed and strained only to find the ropes held her in an unbreakable grip. Soon, she relaxed, letting her imagination run wild as to what wickedness her husband would do to her.

---

Jack, meanwhile, passed by Kate’s room, knocking softly and asking, “Sis? I’m getting some milk. You want some?”

Inside the room, Bruce paled at hearing Jack’s voice and, trying to imitate Kate’s voice, he said, “No, thank you!” He listened, hardly breathing, as Jack’s footsteps faded downstairs. He smiled and put his attention back to his bound prize.

---

Wanna hear what happened later? :) :) :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Soldiering on... :)

Chapter 3 – The Aftermath

The sound of an engine broke the stillness of the evening as a large pickup pulled into the driveway. Jeff Brown stepped out of the pickup and stretched luxuriously. His job as a site manager for a construction company had been tiring that day and he was looking forward to the weekend off. He glanced up and saw the bedroom light on and decided he would go up to his children first.

---

Inside, Bruce and Kate had heard the powerful engine and the former peeled off the girl’s gag.

“OMG! It’s dad! You better untie me and get out of here!” croaked Kate as Bruce fumbled with the knots binding her. Spying scissors on the study table, he managed to cut the ropes around Kate’s torso and her wrists.

As he bent down to cut the rope around Kate’s legs, she frantically said, “There’s no time! Lemme do it and get out!”

Bruce gave Kate a quick kiss on the lips and went out the window. Kate bent down to cut the ropes, but in her panic, she couldn’t get the leverage she needed. Finally, she hopped to her bed, pulled the blanket over her still-bound legs.

Just in time, Jeff opened the door and strode in.

“Working late?” he asked.

“Kinda. Thought I’d read in bed for a bit,” Kate answered.

Jeff gave Kate a quick kiss on her forehead and said, “Not too late, young lady, ok?”

Kate smiled and nodded and watched her father close the door. She heaved a sigh of relief at the close call.

---

Meanwhile, Lena had heard the pickup engine and was impatiently waiting for Jeff to find her. Finally, she heard his footsteps and the door swung open.

“Hi honey! What….” Jeff’s greeting was cut short as he was presented with the sight of his tightly hogtied wife. He had a bemused smile on his face.

“Well, well, well, what have we here?” he said as he went over to sit on the bed.

Lena batted her eyelashes at Jeff and hummed through her gag.

“So you want me to untie you now and engage in some hanky panky, right?” asked Jeff.

Lena nodded with enthusiasm.

“Well, you’ll have to wait a bit while I get a bite to eat and take a shower,” said Jeff as he abruptly stood up and went out the door, closing it gently. Of course, Lena had no idea that Jack had told Jeff a little something about a surprise that mom had for him.

Jeff took his time eating dinner and then he went back up to the bedroom. He glanced over at Lena who was struggling on the bed. The thin straps of her nightie had slipped off her shoulders and she was really getting turned on. Jeff seemed to spend a long time in the shower. He came back out bare-chested wearing only his tight briefs, which showed an impressive bulge in the crotch area.

Finally, he came over to undo the knots that Jack had tied earlier. He was impressed at his son’s skills at rope tying and wondered if he had tied someone else. Lena lay on the bed stretching out and she stood up stretching like a cat.

“Took you long enough!” complained Lena.

“Sorry, couldn’t resist. In the meantime, stand over here,” said Jeff motioning to a spot in front of him.

Lena complied and had a “what now” look.

“Take off your clothes!” commanded Jeff, “All of them!”

Lena giggled and shimmied out of her garments until she was completely naked. Her bountiful breasts had a bit of sag but were still magnificent. Her waist wasn’t as small as before and she had a slight belly fat, but she still had a shapely figure. Her hips were wide and her legs were long and lovely. Jeff took her in his arms and flung her to the bed.

With quick precise movements, he soon had Lena’s wrists bound to the top corners of the bed. He then kissed her deeply before suckling her breasts, to the delight of his captive. He paused only to bind Lena’s ankles to the bottom corners of the bed so that she was rendered spread-eagled and unable to move.

“Now, my naughty wife, you are going to endure the teasing of your life before I use my cock on you,” whispered Jeff. Lena could only giggle in reply, so excited was she.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

That was awesome! Hope to see some other situations we get to guess on!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 4 years ago That was awesome! Hope to see some other situations we get to guess on!
Let's see what I can come up with! Stay tuned! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic