The Spring Break Job (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Kinky yet lovely story, well done dude :D :D :D
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Couldn't resist starting the third story in the series. Only read the first chapter but you've setup so much stuff that I can't wait to see where this story goes. Great to see the return of some old characters.

Only a brief mention but I've always loved the idea of forced head shaving.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] How am I supposed to get anything done when you keep turning out stories like these?!

Loved it all. The inventive, spur of the moment bondage contrasting with the more professional stuff. A varied array of captives and, as usual, several more than were originally planned - that was one full lorry by the end! A great setting with a bondage party already in full swing. A couple of cute couples - particularly loved the interactions between Omar and Jerome. The multiple view-points and you do a great job of weaving them together.

You still have us rooting for the 'bad' guys! I feel the motto of the Company should be 'Evil with a Heart' ('Cum Malo Animo' in Latin (according to Google) - that's just even more pleasing!) I've done the words - I'll leave someone else to design the crest.

Favourite moments included pretty much everything to do with Caleb, Omar and Jerome - the double duty ball gag, tied together with vibrator (saliva and cum), tied together for transportation to the lorry. Andy's special sleepsacks, the suspended frog tie. Lots of happy endings.

Surely somebody's going to pick up on these events and start investigating - that's a lot of people to disappear in one go.

You have an amazing imagination - I'm not sure I'd want to get on the wrong side of it (or maybe I would ;) )

You don't happen to have any spare Company forms do you? I may just have to volunteer...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]! Hee hee, I can't help it, these are already written! :lol:

You've convinced me to spend far too long in Google Translate trying to find something that means the same in English and Latin when cross-translated, and I've found Ego Sum Malum. Cor Meum Bonum. (I am bad, my heart is good.) Haha, I can just imagine a crest hanging on the Company's walls!

I'm sure you can volunteer if you want to... there's plenty of room at the Company... :twisted:

I'm so glad you like the story!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I think we've just proved the challenge of translating! As soon as you stray away from the strictly literal, things start to fall over. 'Evil with a heart' is not the same as 'With evil intent'.

Glad I've managed to steal some of your time! Revenge is sweet! :twisted:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

Since you guys are trying to translate English to Latin, I very much feel the need to point out that French (being a mixture of vulgaris Latin and Germanic) is the intermediary between the two.

Results will often be more accurate in Latin if you translate English to French, and then French to Latin.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago Glad I've managed to steal some of your time! Revenge is sweet! :twisted:
Don't worry. I'm sure I'll be well repaid when the Company delivers you into my clutches ;)

And [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I've tried your tip and come up with Malo Cum Bono Animo, which translates to le mal avec le bien de l'âme, which roughly translates to evil with a good soul. Thoughts?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Sounds good to me!
Pretty sure it would make a good crest or something ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's all these silly cases and genders that cause the problems - one word in English can have several different versions in Latin depending on the context! (I'm now thinking of the Latin lesson in Monty Python's Life of Brian). I like the tip of walking it through French first although given the state of my French that just results in compounding the inadequacies of Google Translate!

Malo Cum Bono Animo sounds like a motto and 'evil with a good soul' sums up Caleb's character quite well.

For the crest I'm picturing a couple of rampant pups either side of a faceless man in black. If there's a shield I see four quadrants containing handcuffs, ball gag, coil of rope, leather gloved hand. Now we just need an artist...

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] That scene was going through my mind too!!! The French tip helped quite a bit but I still had quite a few issues with reverse translating til I settled on this.

Hmm, I like both those ideas as the crest, although pups sejant might be more indicative of good training ;) It's at times like this I wish I was an artist haha.

I love talking about this, Mister Pup! I thank you for the flight of fancy. :lol:

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Maybe one pup should be rampant and one should be sejant to indicate the training process...

I'm now wondering what The Company's mission statement might be and what they use as a cover story for their training centres. I feel some fun could be had with the branding on the side of their lorries and vans. My comedy circuits aren't online at the moment but something along the lines of 'BOUND TO GET YOU THERE'.

I guess this is the fun of world building and you'll need to have thought about all these details when the film companies come knocking!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ahhh, that would be interesting! Almost like the classic tipped scales imagery but with pups and a faceless man.

Well, they have a large international governing body - I'm sure there are lots of variations between different continental branches, but ultimately each one also employs a legal team of dubious morality that I'm sure is capable of drafting a mission statement. Still, I see them possibly covering themselves up as a law-enforcement training brigade? The cages could be explained away as for K-9 units and the various forms of restraint for prisoners. I'm sure they'd have a lot of fun with puns - BOUND to get you in shape, Enforcement with RESTRAINT - the possibilities are manifold.

Haha, I can't wait to see which handsome cinema stars they send to headline in bondage! ;)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Is there such a thing as a legal team that isn't morally dubious? :)

All the best evil organisations have a twisted sense of humour. I trust there are some suitably sinister Brits lurking somewhere.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I suppose not, haha! :lol:

And of course, every major country has its own branch of the Company. The Brits will tell you that the Company's inception took place there. I'm sure they're never too far from their next conquest ;)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago The Brits will tell you that the Company's inception took place there.
We come up with all the best ideas. Then the Americans swoop in and take over!

Always nice to know we still count as a major country!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago We come up with all the best ideas. Then the Americans swoop in and take over!

Always nice to know we still count as a major country!
There's always some international cooperation. Just as much demand for UK hunks and scally lads in America and other places as there are for the classic All-American boy across the pond ;)

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

There must be issues with the Aussie component of the company. They obviously don’t rush into these things down here. :lol:

I’ve had my door open waiting for their arrival to whisk me into the clutches of [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. 8-)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] There's probably a lot of additional paperwork involved with an international shipment! I expect they're just sorting out the red tape... ;)

I want to see an international Company story now. I'm sure there's a lot of potential there. Maybe Caleb gets sent out on some troubleshooting missions.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] and [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], and anyone else, feel free to send me ideas for Company stories! Would love to extend this across countries!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hey there! If you haven't yet given the next part of the series a read, why don't you try it out here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=72009#p72009

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic