First Bondage/TUG Story

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First Bondage/TUG Story

Post by Kyle »

For anyone who's written fiction, specifically fiction that's on-topic for this site, what was the first thing you ever recall writing that involved bondage?

For me, I was a teenager, and I handwrote a quick little story where I was a spy in medieval times, or maybe some fantasy world based off them who got knocked out and when I woke up, I was tied up, gagged, and blindfolded in a dungeon cell. A bit of muffled shouts and struggles got a guard's attention, who promised they would make me talk about why I'd snuck into their castle. But that's where it ended. I threw it away many years ago, so I've forgotten the details, but I definitely remember the basic story. I know it took up the front and back of one sheet of notebook paper, so it wasn't very long. Most of the story was basically the scene of me realizing I'd been captured and bound. It was probably terrible, like most people's early writing. The fact I wrote it late at night when I couldn't sleep surely didn't help. Still, I kind of wish I still had it. I re-read it a few times when I still had it, but never did add anything to it.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I once wrote a very, VERY lame story---absolute fiction--- of me tying up a mother/daughter. The mom was a teacher I had for history/Government, her daughter I barely knew (she went to another school). I hate to think what would have happened if either of them saw that story!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

My first was a Disney/KH story where Captain Hook went to the different worlds where he captured every Disney boy for Maleficent to use as bait to draw in Sora and Riku.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Kyle wrote: 2 years ago For anyone who's written fiction, specifically fiction that's on-topic for this site, what was the first thing you ever recall writing that involved bondage?
Hello Kyle,
The first piece of bondage/bdsm themed fiction I ever wrote was BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG.
It's was also my first time writing a story in English.

That was over ten years ago now (it started airing in 2011 on the previous forum) and the story is still in production (currently spanning 285 chapters, 750 000+ words and almost 1 million views).
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Remember a story I wrote for another site about being tied up and tickled in order to receive a higher grade from a teacher.
Tie me up and have fun with me
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I've been writing fictional bondage stories since longer than I'd like to admit but, but the first ones may have been a few stories I wrote about a bunch of characters in a fantasy world too. One was about a guy getting captured by a witch and the other about an order of knights or something like that, they probably weren't very good but they weren't meant to be read by anyone anyway.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

I wrote a complete story about a home invasion when I was 22 (lost) and I began to write other stories (never ended) involving kidnappings of boys too curious by the bad guy, female secretaries in distress, a scout camp themed tale (this time inspired by the stories written by Richard UK in old Canuck's board, I've never been a boy scout) etc. This when I was 21-23. Then I lost interest, although I followed reading and sometimes writing (not tales) in various communities bondage related.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic