Swim team down (M/F)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Swim team down (M/F)

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

A leading swim team is about to participate in the finals when two of the members are missing. What happened to the two girls?

Girls must be in one-piece swimsuits.
Last edited by leahjstaples1234 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Like breast bondage.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

I'm currently writing a longform story with a very similar plot as this in the adult stories forum (involving a volleyball player and just one, but also being taken before a big tournament.)

So I would love to give this one a go as well, but it would require a little patience as I work on both if you are not in a hurry to see quick results. This one would also have a different tone from the other, since this would be in the stories for everyone category and not the adult section.

If you are cool with me taking a little time and churning it out as I can (probably like one chapter a week), PM me with any details you would like included!
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Driverman wrote: 5 years ago I'm currently writing a longform story with a very similar plot as this in the adult stories forum (involving a volleyball player and just one, but also being taken before a big tournament.)

So I would love to give this one a go as well, but it would require a little patience as I work on both if you are not in a hurry to see quick results. This one would also have a different tone from the other, since this would be in the stories for everyone category and not the adult section.

If you are cool with me taking a little time and churning it out as I can (probably like one chapter a week), PM me with any details you would like included!
Be my guest.
Like breast bondage.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Will do. Any specific requests other than the two being in one piece swimsuits or do I have carte blanche?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

If you ask me? Carté Blanche :D
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Caesar! I'll begin work on this one shortly
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Driverman[/mention]. Caesar was not the one who requested the story to be written it was actually [mention]leahjstaples1234[/mention], so you may want to check with her and not with Caesar to be sure, it might help if you mentioned her as I did.
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @Driverman. Caesar was not the one who requested the story to be written it was actually @leahjstaples1234, so you may want to check with her and not with Caesar to be sure, it might help if you mentioned her as I did.
You don't need to be so pedantic.
Like breast bondage.
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caesar73 wrote: 5 years ago If you ask me? Carté Blanche :D
I didn't ask you.
Like breast bondage.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Apologies to [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]Solarbeast[/mention].
You guys have done nothing wrong.

[mention]leahjstaples1234[/mention]
I'm sick of your toxic behaviour and rude manners. You obviously are unable to interact in a civil manner.
You've been banned in the past, and I'm suspending your newest account as well.

Go consult a therapist and quit trying to sour this board with your unpleasant attitude.

[mention]Driverman[/mention]
Please carry on. I'm certain this request will please quite a few members.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Thank you, Bondagefreak. I will write the story as I see fit, and we'll make a good thing come from a negative situation.

As a side note, you mods have a thankless task and I appreciate the effort you all put into keeping this board friendly and non-toxic.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Driverman wrote: 5 years ago As a side note, you mods have a thankless task and I appreciate the effort you all put into keeping this board friendly and non-toxic.
I agree! Your job can be difficult, you do it very good! I´d like to thank you! And I´m looking forward to your next story [mention]Driverman[/mention]
:D :D :D :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic