EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
24%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
19%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 135

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU TAKING THE TIME TO COMMENT
YOU KEEP THIS BOARD ALIVE AND YOU'VE KEPT THIS SAGA GOING 'TILL THE END

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

@LockedCheeseBird @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @KidnappedCowboy @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @cj2125 @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221
Last edited by bondagefreak 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FINALE
EASY PREY III
LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

"Hahaha! Man this feels good! His nose is like a little vacuum cleaner." dad teased, addressing his comment to Andrew and purposefully speaking about me as though I wasn't even there.

The beefy man just sat on his big leather couch, rubbing his sweltering socked soles over my nose and forcing me to sniff up the absolutely diseased reek oozing out of his week-old stink bombs. I convulsed and struggled beneath the crisscrossing mess of infernal security straps, but even my most frantic coughs and distressed gagging noises failed to earn me any lasting hints of sympathy.

No sympathy came my way that night, and no compassion either!

I can't tell you how terrified I was when the man-of-the-house stopped forcing me to vacuum-sniff his soles just long enough to bend down and peel one of his indescribably putrid socks off.

"Man, these things are SOAKED!" he unabashedly exclaimed, smirking almost cockily as the moist fabric left his foot.

Mitch's soles were HUGE! A tad bit shorter than Andrew's abnormally long ones, but substantially wider and quite a bit beefier. Both of them had insanely fat toes, however. And dad's were currently littered with various bits and bobs as well as a mind-boggling amount of cheesy sock lint.

My body was quite literally quaking with fear and my eyes were just about ready to bulge out of their sockets by that point.

I watched as the beefy man lifted the fabric up to his face and watched as he gave it a tentative whiff.
He laughed and cried out, apparently horrified and amused by the potency of his own foot odour.

Andrew wasn't nearly as pleased though.

"Ugh, daaad!" the lanky gamer noisily complained, turning his revolted face away and crinkling his nose up in a display of disgust.

Dad had no shame though. He simply laughed off his eldest son's complaint and bent down to remove the other sock from his foot. He gave that one a quick sniff as well, cried out just as vehemently as he had a few seconds ago and then dared my older brother to get up close and personal with them.

"Hahaha! Come on, big guy. Just a whiff." he teased, cupping the back of his son's head in one hand and bringing his socks in front of Andrew's face with the other.

"Daaaad! No! That's fuckin' GROSS!" the hairy-legged nerd indignantly complained.

A brief exchange of taunts and protests took place, but things rapidly turned physical when Andrew tried batting dad's hand away. Pretty soon, the argument devolved into an all-out wrestling match, with dad laughing his heart out and my brother struggling to defend himself.

Andrew was no slouch, of course. He wasn't very broad or muscular, but still had a solid frame about him. He was a lot stronger than I was, but unfortunately for him, he still wasn't a match for the man who'd sired him.

Dad was about the same height as Andrew but had over fifty pounds on him; not to mention a thicker build, stronger arms and two particularly hefty, monster-sized thighs.

Not ten full seconds had passed that my brother was subdued and completely incapacitated.

The lanky nerd tried his best to fight off the heavy assailant; something which quickly resulted in him being crushed to the couch and trapped in a tight headlock.

Andrew put up a valiant struggle. He fought to the bitter end and cried out in defiance.
Much to his imminent consternation, his efforts proved of little use when dad's big ball of socks came rushing towards his face.

"I said get a fuckin' whiff of my socks!" the burly man thundered, unashamedly getting a perverted thrill out of smothering his son beneath those toe jam-ridden stink bombs of his.

Andrew's ordeal lasted only a few seconds, but when dad's smothering grip finally left his face, the nerd was looking watery-eyed, not to mention several shades greener than usual. Not exactly what I'd call a fitting comeuppance, but considering that it would probably be as close to payback as I'd ever get, I saw no reason not to take solace from it.

"What about you, little guy?" Dad finally asked, turning his attention down towards me and scooching forward in his leathery seat. "Wanna sniff papa's socks?"

"Mrrggghh! Mrrghh uggh mmph! Mgghph ggn phhghm mpph uggghmp!" I instantly cried out, fighting against the straps holding my head down and going batshit crazy in a desperate attempt to try and break free of them.

"Hahaha! I'll take that as a yes then. Alright, here ya go, kiddo. Just a quick whiff." the seated muscleman teased, balling his positively raunchy wads together and pressing them down atop my poor flaring sniff-holes.

I held my breath for as long as I could, but dad knew exactly what I was doing and played the waiting game.
When my nostrils finally did flare open, I was greeted by the absolute foulest and most powerful of reeks.

"Sniffy sniff!" the burly man taunted, breaking down into another bout of laughter before removing his socks from my nose and ruffling my hair up.

Dad went on to commend me and said something about how much of a good sport I was, but I was too far gone to care by that point. I just coughed and gagged and then coughed some more.

"Aww, hahaha!" the smelly-footed brute chuckled, betraying only the slightest bit of sympathy by running his calloused fingers through my dishevelled brown hair.

"You're lucky your older brother took care of gagging you, kiddo. If it wasn't for all that tape covering your mouth, you'd probably be sucking on one of daddy's socks right now." he smirked, drawing a positively terrified whimper from me before once again laughing at my demise and ruffling my hair up.

"You wouldn't want that now, would you?" he teased, flashing me his signature grin whilst at the same time forcing a series of panicked pleas from my heavily gagged mouth.

Dad just laughed, gave me another whiff of his putrid bundles, and then scooched backwards in his seat before tossing his socks to the floor and crossing his bare soles atop my chest. I spent a good half-hour just lying there, eyeing his colossal soles up, scrutinising his freakishly fat toes and going over the rather disturbing mental imagery being conjured up by the threat he'd voiced.

It was closing in on 10:00 PM by the time the hockey game neared its end, but dad was apparently so clunked out that he stood up from the leather sofa and announced his imminent departure. I seriously hoped Andrew would free me the instant the man-of-the-house left the living room, and fortunately, that's exactly what happened.

Much to my great annoyance and monumental disgust though, dad left me with a final parting gift before leaving the two of us alone and retreating to his bedroom.

"Here's what we used to do to little runts like you back in the day." he laughed, pulling his shorts down to reveal his positively massive underwear-clad bums and then squatting down over my utterly defenceless, terror-stricken face.

My eyes went wide and my body stiffened with fear.
I watched rather helplessly as my own father's tremendously beefy rear-end engulfed my face whole and swallowed my nose up. The hunky fire marshall sat there for a brief moment before letting the absolute deadliest of farts rip straight into my nostrils.

The brawny, thick-thighed dilf exploded into uncontrollable laughter as he rose up and pulled his shorts back up. I was still choking on his gas and fighting the urge to puke my brains out by the time the 43-year-old heartthrob wished my older brother goodnight and retired to the privacy of his own bedroom.

I'd had my fill of smelly stuff for the week, and Andrew understandably kept on trying to apologise for dad's antics the entire time he was freeing me.

I spent the next fifteen minutes showering and getting cleaned up. Then I got dressed, ate the leftover pizza they'd left me and crashed on the couch to watch some Netflix with my brother. Taken aback from my evening beneath dad's feet and still shaken by the news of Andrew's impending move, I wasn't really in the mood to talk that night. I'm sure you wouldn't have either had you just survived the ordeal I'd been through.

So there you have it, guys; those were our starting adventures into the great world of tie-up games!

Andrew actually did end up moving with his college buddies a few short weeks ago, and although I have to admit that it's been really difficult for me ever since, something tells me I haven't seen the last of his unbearably smelly socks and mad roping skills. In fact, from our daily text message exchanges, it seems one of his roomies - a lively fellow by the name of Josh - is also into some pretty kinky bondage-related stuff.

Hopefully, I'd get to meet some of my brother's roomies and be invited for a weekend sleepover at some point.
Until then, I'd have to keep myself occupied and find new ways of exploring these crazy desires of mine.

This wasn't the end of my journey though. I'd get to be Andrew's victim again.
I'd get to be Andrew's victim, and I'd make some new friends in the process.

Until next time, guys!
Signing off now.
Your friend,
Ethan

THE ADVENTURES OF ETHAN CONTINUE IN:

A HUGE THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO STUCK WITH US 'TILL THE END. THE FUN IS ONLY JUST BEGINNING. SEE YOU THERE, GUYS!

STASH YOUR THOUGHTS AND EXPECTATIONS AWAY!
ETHAN'S LATEST ADVENTURE WILL NOT BE YOUR TYPICAL DAD VS SON STORY!
I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU THERE. HAVE FUN, GUYS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 7 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

This was a fun series, hoping to see more of Ethan in future.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] This spinoff is truly a masterpiece, sir. Maan where was I this whole week. You updated back to back to back and I was out. What's wrong with me hahahah. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed reading each chapter. Mitch perfectly fits the kind of daddies in my mind. Those black socks looks so moist and they look so hot. Where do you procure this pictures sir. They are truly sights to behold.

Character wise, here is what I think on each of them.

1. Ethan - If you were trying to write him as a totally relatable and friendly sub. You are pretty much successful here sir. I want to be his friend and I want to hear his stories.

2. Andrew - Growing up to be one hot dom. Yes and just what I expected him to be. I'm glad that you were able to show how quick witted he is. Like I mentioned on previous write-ups, I like how his confidence is slowly building up and how proportionate it is with his worsening foot odor. By the end of this, would his foot odor be on par with his dad or would it get even worse? I would bet that it would get pretty much worse when he joins Mike and the gang (poor Ethan).

3. Mitch - Can we get more of him sir? I hope this is not his last appearance. Totally a DADDY. But don't worry sir, I am still all yours :lol:

Story wise, purely genius sir. I really like how you portrayed Mitch as a cool type of dad. It's quite refreshing to see because it is not what we usually expect wherein "dad comes homes and punish his perpetrating son". Totally leaking out of those mention of foot odours. Hahah I would love to experience what Ethan has experienced here. Out of the trilogy, I think this is my favorite. I really like how you close of this chapter and linking it back to B&G. You should really get paid for this kind of writing. Nevertheless, thank you for sharing with us your stories sir.
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Image

FINALE
EASY PREY III
LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

"Hahaha! Man this feels good! His nose is like a little vacuum cleaner." dad teased, addressing his comment to Andrew and purposefully speaking about me as though I wasn't even there.

The beefy man just sat on his big leather couch, rubbing his sweltering socked soles over my nose and forcing me to sniff up the absolutely diseased reek oozing out of his week-old stink bombs. I convulsed and struggled beneath the crisscrossing mess of infernal security straps, but even my most frantic coughs and distressed gagging noises failed to earn me any lasting hints of sympathy.

No sympathy came my way that night, and no compassion either!

I can't tell you how terrified I was when the man-of-the-house stopped forcing me to vacuum-sniff his soles just long enough to bend down and peel one of his indescribably putrid socks off.

"Man, these things are SOAKED!" he unabashedly exclaimed, smirking almost cockily as the moist fabric left his foot.

Mitch's soles were HUGE! A tad bit shorter than Andrew's abnormally long ones, but substantially wider and quite a bit beefier. Both of them had insanely fat toes, however. And dad's were currently littered with various bits and bobs as well as a mind-boggling amount of cheesy sock lint.

My body was quite literally quaking with fear and my eyes were just about ready to bulge out of their sockets by that point.

I watched as the beefy man lifted the fabric up to his face and watched as he gave it a tentative whiff.
He laughed and cried out, apparently horrified and amused by the potency of his own foot odour.

Andrew wasn't nearly as pleased though.

"Ugh, daaad!" the lanky gamer noisily complained, turning his revolted face away and crinkling his nose up in a display of disgust.

Dad had no shame though. He simply laughed off his eldest son's complaint and bent down to remove the other sock from his foot. He gave that one a quick sniff as well, cried out just as vehemently as he had a few seconds ago and then dared my older brother to get up close and personal with them.

"Hahaha! Come on, big guy. Just a whiff." he teased, cupping the back of his son's head in one hand and bringing his socks in front of Andrew's face with the other.

"Daaaad! No! That's fuckin' GROSS!" the hairy-legged nerd indignantly complained.

A brief exchange of taunts and protests took place, but things rapidly turned physical when Andrew tried batting dad's hand away. Pretty soon, the argument devolved into an all-out wrestling match, with dad laughing his heart out and my brother struggling to defend himself.

Andrew was no slouch, of course. He wasn't very broad or muscular, but still had a solid frame about him. He was a lot stronger than I was, but unfortunately for him, he still wasn't a match for the man who'd sired him.

Dad was about the same height as Andrew but had almost thirty pounds on him; not to mention a thicker build, stronger arms and two particularly hefty, monster-sized thighs.

Not ten full seconds had passed that my brother was subdued and completely incapacitated.

The lanky nerd tried his best to fight off the heavy assailant; something which quickly resulted in him being crushed to the couch and trapped in a tight headlock.

Andrew put up a valiant struggle. He fought to the bitter end and cried out in defiance.
Much to his imminent consternation, his efforts proved of little use when dad's big ball of socks came rushing towards his face.

"I said get a fuckin' whiff of my socks!" the burly man thundered, unashamedly getting a perverted thrill out of smothering his son beneath those toe jam-ridden stink bombs of his.

Andrew's ordeal lasted only a few seconds, but when dad's smothering grip finally left his face, the nerd was looking watery-eyed, not to mention several shades greener than usual. Not exactly what I'd call a fitting comeuppance, but considering that it would probably be as close to payback as I'd ever get, I saw no reason not to take solace from it.

"What about you, little guy?" Dad finally asked, turning his attention down towards me and scooching forward in his leathery seat. "Wanna sniff papa's socks?"

"Mrrggghh! Mrrghh uggh mmph! Mgghph ggn phhghm mpph uggghmp!" I instantly cried out, fighting against the straps holding my head down and going batshit crazy in a desperate attempt to try and break free of them.

"Hahaha! I'll take that as a yes then. Alright, here ya go, kiddo. Just a quick whiff." the seated muscleman teased, balling his positively raunchy wads together and pressing them down atop my poor flaring sniff-holes.

I held my breath for as long as I could, but dad knew exactly what I was doing and played the waiting game.
When my nostrils finally did flare open, I was greeted by the absolute foulest and most powerful of reeks.

"Sniffy sniff!" the burly man taunted, breaking down into another bout of laughter before removing his socks from my nose and ruffling my hair up.

Dad went on to commend me and said something about how much of a good sport I was, but I was too far gone to care by that point. I just coughed and gagged and then coughed some more.

"Aww, hahaha!" the smelly-footed brute chuckled, betraying only the slightest bit of sympathy by running his calloused fingers through my dishevelled brown hair.

"You're lucky your older brother took care of gagging you, kiddo. If it wasn't for all that tape covering your mouth, you'd probably be sucking on one of daddy's socks right now." he smirked, drawing a positively terrified whimper from me before once again laughing at my demise and ruffling my hair up.

"You wouldn't want that now, would you?" he teased, flashing me his signature grin whilst at the same time forcing a series of panicked pleas from my heavily gagged mouth.

Dad just laughed, gave me another whiff of his putrid bundles, and then scooched backwards in his seat before tossing his socks to the floor and crossing his bare soles atop my chest. I spent a good half-hour just lying there, eyeing his colossal soles up, scrutinising his freakishly fat toes and going over the rather disturbing mental imagery being conjured up by the threat he'd voiced.

It was closing in on 10:00 PM by the time the hockey game neared its end, but dad was apparently so clunked out that he stood up from the leather sofa and announced his imminent departure. I seriously hoped Andrew would free me the instant the man-of-the-house left the living room, and fortunately, that's exactly what happened.

Much to my great annoyance and monumental disgust though, dad left me with a final parting gift before leaving the two of us alone and retreating to his bedroom.

"Here's what we used to do to little runts like you back in the day." he laughed, pulling his shorts down to reveal his huge underwear-clad bums and then squatting down over my utterly defenceless, terror-stricken face.

My eyes went wide and my body stiffened with fear.
I watched rather helplessly as my own father's beefy bums engulfed my face whole and swallowed my nose up.

The hunky fire marshall let the deadliest of farts rip straight into my nostrils before finally exploding into laughter and pulling his shorts back up. I was still choking on his gas and fighting the urge to puke my brains out by the time the 43-year-old heartthrob wished my older brother goodnight and retired to his bedroom.

I'd had my fill of smelly stuff for the week, and Andrew understandably kept on trying to apologise for dad's antics the entire time he was freeing me.

I spent the next fifteen minutes showering and getting cleaned up. Then I got dressed, ate the leftover pizza they'd left me and crashed on the couch to watch some Netflix with my brother. Taken aback from my evening beneath dad's feet and still shaken by the news of Andrew's impending move, I wasn't really in the mood to talk that night. I'm sure you wouldn't have either had you just survived the ordeal I'd been through.

So there you have it, guys; those were our starting adventures into the great world of tie-up games!

Andrew actually did end up moving with his college buddies a few short weeks ago, and although I have to admit that it's been really difficult for me ever since, something tells me I haven't seen the last of his unbearably smelly socks and mad roping skills. In fact, from our daily text message exchanges, it seems one of his roomies - a lively fellow by the name of Josh - is also into some pretty kinky bondage-related stuff.

Hopefully, I'd get to meet some of my brother's roomies and be invited for a weekend sleepover at some point.
Until then, I'd have to keep myself occupied and find new ways of exploring these crazy desires of mine.

This wasn't the end of my journey though. I'd get to be Andrew's victim again.
I'd get to be Andrew's victim, and I'd make some new friends in the process.

Until next time, guys!
Signing off now.
Your friend,
Ethan

THE ADVENTURES OF ANDREW & ETHAN WILL CONTINUE IN: BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG

A HUGE THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO STUCK WITH US 'TILL THE END.
THE FUN IS ONLY JUST BEGINNING. SEE YOU THERE, GUYS!
This story was just so hot and beautiful, one of the best you have ever made. I love your works and I’m so excited about the continue of this spin off in “bound and gagged”.
Good job bro, this one was really good :)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Can't wait to see these characters folded into B&G! I think Andrew would fit right in in Room #2 and Ethan would make a wonderful plaything for the roommates. Would love to see more of Mitch. Be pushes my buttons in ways I can't describe!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Wow! Such cruelty from Mitch! :lol: Yikes, I would NOT want to be in that house with all that putrescence! I can't wait to see the brothers once more!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent story really too too excellent I love Ethan's situation lol and he can come and take revenge on me absolutely whenever he wants lol
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Excellent tale....Man that Mitch he is top! Would love for him to resurface and watch him torture Ethan and others.....When he turned on Andrew, simply awesome. Like a croc taking hold of his prey :lol: :lol: Love it, just sad that it's ended....well for now :o
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A great ending. Poor Ethan really did get the short end of the stick, didn't he?
My M/M Stories Here
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

What a fun series! Mitch really did have a ball reliving his heydays by hazing his son and it was damn hot to read. Incredible work as always and looking forward to more stuff from you.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved this! Sad to see it's over, but I'm sure we will see Ethan and Andrew again.

Can we also get some more Mitch though? Not sure what Ethan is getting so mopey about when Mitch is right there! He can get his fill of smelly socks and bondage even with Andrew gone. Have to admit I kind of had a crush on daddy Mitch :lol: Just so handsome and I love how playful he is with his raunchiness. He's not all stern like Nick. Ironically Nick is more of a daddy than the actual daddy :lol:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] amazing final chapter
Can't wait to see these characters again .
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

What a wonderful end to the tale! A fun cast of characters and some twists and turns to keep us going! :D
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

A nice finale. Keep up the good work
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great conclusion. Looks like being gagged with Andrew's sock might have been a blessing in disguise given what could have ended up in there.

Nice to see Andrew get a little smell of his own medicine and I love how apologetic and guilty he is after dad has left.

Looking forward to Andrew and Ethan appearing in B&G. I wonder who he is replacing in flat 2. Andrew, Josh and Phil sound like a dangerous combination.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

It's pretty surreal seeing the words "final chapter" in the title.

I've been on and off with this series; I like the brothers' dynamic a lot but I'm not too hot on the putrid sock gags, but I've still been following along. It definitely feels like the end of a small epic, now that this is done.

Oh and also, the link into your other epic in Bound & Gagged? Very smooth.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great ending! I loved the teasing Ethan had to go through and I definitely hope to hear from him soon :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

That was a great ending! It wasn't my favorite tale in the saga, but enjoyable nonetheless. Mitch seems like a great dude, and I'm glad that Ethan at least saw Andrew getting a bit of justice in this whole debacle. I'm amazed that Ethan still had an appetite to eat that pizza at the end, after everything he had to endure!

And I'm glad we get to see them back in the future, I do like Andrew's calm, deliberate way of securing his victims. And with all the antics in that apartment complex, it seems wise to have a medic on the floor! :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wow! Thank you so much for all the great comments and support guys!
I'm thrilled so many of you enjoyed this saga and are anxiously awaiting the return of these guys.

Judging by the many comments being left, it seems Mitch has left his mark. I've taken note of that.
As for those you already versed in the saga where Andrew and Ethan will make their return, I'll give you a hint as to which guy moved out of the apartment Andrew just moved into. It's the one who was conveniently absent when Shawn brought Steven over for an extended visit. In other words, no one you guys care about ;)

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention]

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great work on this!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

If even only for a breif moment, it was funny to see Andrew get a taste of what Ethan was dealing with. Their dad should seek some professional help with those feet. Though we all know some of the guys here would love for him not too 🤣🤣

While as you know I'm not truly into the smelly & sock stuff, this was a good story regardless!!

It'll be interesting to see Ethan and Andrew join the guys in B&G!!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Hi, BondageFreak. As I said before, I love all your stories. Especially about father and sons. I really love tigh tape gags with wet sock stuffed. I hope You keep writing more amazing stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention]

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a note, guys!
I'm glad you enjoyed this.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Since the vast majority of the poll responders on this story are anonymous/unknown to me, I'm going to drop the announcement here for their benefit as well. Be sure not to miss out on my latest story, guys!

Synopsis: Living with a bunch of testosterone-ridden college jocks? Check.
Permanently surrounded by the insanely potent funk of their cheesy socks and sneakers? Check.
Personally having to obey their every whim, and spending large swaths of time trussed up and gagged? Check!
Follow allow as our young protagonist finds himself swallowed up and blackmailed into a life of indentured servitude.

Tags: Socks & sockgags, sneakers, extreme bondage, duct tape, forced sniffing, foot worship, muscle worship, muscle hunks, college jocks, slavery, BDSM, sleeping bags, drama and moral dilemmas.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic