3 against 3 bondage match on the playground (FFF/FFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

3 against 3 bondage match on the playground (FFF/FFF)

Post by GirlBondage »

Continuation of the story:

Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)

since my (Johanna) embarrassing bondage experience with Michelle, a few weeks have passed, when we once again sat together on a playground and didn't know what to do. This time Miriam and Aphrodite were there as well. Miriam was a tall and very athletic girl. Aphrodite was of normal height, quite strong but not chubby and rather shy.

It was a friendly sunny day at the beginning of autumn and we were all wearing fashionably cut sweaters and jeans.
Looking for something to do, Miriam suddenly spoke gleefully of the video and photos Pinar and Marcella had taken of me as Michelle wrestled me down and tied me up to the point of helplessness. I suddenly became all red in the face. Did I hear correctly? Pinar had been showing around the video and photos of me being tied up to a beam until I was immobile. This humiliation of being tied up by Michelle in a one on one fight was still very embarrassing to me, although over time I had to admit to myself that I had overreacted a bit when I started crying.

Miriam then asked if we didn't want to have some bondage fights here on the playground. I cringed at that because I didn't want to experience such shame again. Pinar and Michelle, on the other hand, seemed thrilled with Miriam's idea. Before the whole thing could develop a momentum of its own, I decided to come up with an excuse to leave. I stammered something about having to help my mom, which came across as very implausible. This was also noticed by little Marcella with a laughing "are you afraid of losing again". Especially Marcella, who was also overpowered and tied up the last time. Unlike me, however, she did not seem to be uncomfortable.

So the girls noticed my fear and Michelle even seemed to feel sorry for me. Michelle then suggested that she would fight with me in a team. "A team?" asked Pinar in amazement. Michelle answered in the affirmative and added that there were six of us girls and we could do a three-on-three match. The team that manages to tie up all the members of the opposing team wins.

I was still very uncomfortable, but the fact that you lose together in the worst case would make a defeat perhaps not quite so bad. Of course, I could hardly leave now, because my lie had been recognized by the girls.

Let's form the teams fairly, Marcella said. Since Johanna and I lost last time, we should fight in different teams. Michelle agreed to that. Since I'm already on Johanna's team, Pinar is logically on Marcella's team. Then the only question is which teams the two new Miriam and Aphrodite will go on. As the smallest of us, I would like to have Miriam on the team, Marcella said which seemed fair to the others. So the teams were me, Michelle and Aphrodite against Pinar, Marcella and Miriam. Aphrodite didn't say anything the whole time and it seemed like she was mixed emotions between curiosity and tension.

Go get the ropes, Miriam cheered to Michelle. Michelle countered that she only had enough rope to expertly tie up two people, because the goal had to be to make sure that those caught were tied up in such a way that they were actually helpless. Pinar agreed and said that she also had enough rope from the hojojitsu. The two didn't let any more time pass and ran home to get their ropes.

When the two returned with the ropes, Pinar called her team in for a situation briefing. I wondered what there was to discuss, but apparently Pinar had a plan. When they were done with their briefing, Aphrodite asked about the rules to which Pinar shrugged and replied that there were no great rules. Pinar explained that the mandatory rules would be. No hitting, kicking, scratching or hair pulling is allowed. Prisoners would also be allowed to be freed if the opposing team succeeds. The winner is the team that manages to tie up all three members of the opposing team in such a way that they cannot free themselves for at least 30 minutes. So ready?

We agreed and got ready. Michelle counted down from three and we rushed at each other. After a short scramble, Marcella and Miriam separated Michelle from us while Pinar got between us, creating a 2 on 1 situation twice. While Marcella and Miriam managed to bring our strongest fighter Michelle under their control, Aphrodite and I had to fight with the martial arts experienced Pinar.

Michelle fought bravely and managed to break away from Marcella and Miriam, but eventually she ran out of strength and Marcella and Miriam managed to position Michelle with her back in front of an iron bar of the climbing frame.

Aphrodite and I meanwhile tried to bring Pinar under control, but due to her experience in martial arts she always managed to throw one of us into the sand or tripped us up.

Miriam now stood head to head in front of the panting Michelle and pressed tightly against her, with Miriam hugging Michelle and holding onto the iron bar behind Michelle's back. Michelle's arms were under Miriam's arms, so Michelle could not lift her arms. Marcella got behind Michelle and pulled a double taken white cotton rope over Michelle's breasts and around upper body and the iron bar. Marcella repeated the same under Michelle's breasts, for which Miriam had to make room between her and Michelle's breasts for a moment.

In the meantime, Aphrodite and I also pulled Pinar down, so that she was now lying in the sand. When I briefly looked over at the others and saw that Marcella and Miriam had already put ropes around Michelle's upper body, I got slightly panicked. If Marcella and Miriam managed to tie Michelle to the iron bar, they would have a 3 against 2 advantage against us.

Marcella continued by passing the rope from behind under Michelle's right armpit to the front and from there over her right shoulder behind the iron bar, which was behind Michelle's neck. From there, Marcella passed the rope over Michelle's left shoulder and then under her left armpit back onto Michelle's back. Michelle's chest harness tightened and after Marcella knotted the rope behind Michelle's back, Miriam didn't have to push Michelle against the iron bar either.

Aphrodite now sat on Pinar's back and pressed Pinar's arms against her body with her thighs. As she did so, she held Pinar's hands together over Pinar's bottom for me. I sat on Pinar's legs and tied Pinar's hands. When Miriam saw that we had now overpowered Pinar and started to tie her up she shouted: "Hold on Pinar, we are almost done with Michelle and then we will help you".

Miriam joined Marcella behind Michelle and helped Marcella to cross Michelle's arms horizontally behind her back. Michelle resisted again as she saw that Aphrodite and I needed some more time to tie Pinar up, but she had no chance against Marcella and Miriam. They brought Michel's arms horizontally behind her back and wrapped the rope around her wrists three times. Then the rope was once again stretched between Michelle's wrists before the rope was brought up to where the rope was behind Michel's neck. The rope was wrapped around the ropes leading from Michelle's shoulders behind the iron bar.

This caused Michelle's shoulder and neck to be pulled even closer to the iron bar. At the same time, Michelle's folded arms were pulled behind her back into a slightly negative position. Marcella knotted the rope and the two did not waste any time in coming to Pinar's aid. While they were running, Miriam was still shouting to Michelle that they would come back and finish the bondage and that she should not run away.

We were trying to catch Pinar's wildly kicking feet to tie them up when Marcella and Miriam pushed Aphrodite and me off Pinar. Miriam made sure we couldn't reach Pinar while Marcella freed Pinar, which she quickly did. Miriam called out to Marcella and Pinar that they should take care of Aphrodite. I also want to see if I can tie up Johanna by myself. I got a touch of panic again. Now I should fight Miriam alone.
I looked over at Michelle again and saw her helplessly circling with her hands tied behind her back. She tried to find a knot, but I realized that she had probably already lost.

Pinar and Marcella together had no great trouble overpowering Aphrodite. They led her to Michelle at the iron bar, wrestled her down and tied her hands and feet in a simple hogtie. Pinar then took off her shoes and sat on Aphrodite's back so that her feet were to the right and left of Aphrodite's head. Marcella turned away from Aphrodite to come to Miriam's aid. Miriam, however, told Marcella to turn to Michelle's legs and feet.

So I continued to wrestle Miriam alone during this. Being taken down and tied up by two or three opponents I didn't find embarrassing at all, but being taken down and tied up by one girl alone I found very humiliating. So I did my best against Miriam to hold out at least until Michelle and Aphrodite were rendered totally helpless and came to help Miriam.

Before Marcella started to tie Michelle's feet and legs with another long cotton rope, she took off her shoes and socks. Michelle started to protest and asked what this was about, to which Marcelle replied that these were the trophies for the winners. Pinar, who was watching the whole thing from Aphrodite's back, laughed and also started taking off Aphrodite's shoes and socks. Aphrodite also began to protest, which caused Pinar to simply slide her feet under her face and play with Aphrodite's face. Aphrodite's protest immediately stopped with an "It's okay" and Pinar took her feet out of her face again.

Miriam meanwhile made it behind me and pulled me backwards onto the exit of the slide. We both plopped down on our bottoms and I was now sitting between Miriam's open thighs. Before I could react, Miriam wrapped her lower legs around my belly, trapping me cross-legged with her feet crossed. I was now a bit overwhelmed with the situation, which Miriam knew how to use by looping a double taken rope around my elbows and pulling tighter through the loop until my elbows were separated by only about 5 cm.

By now Michelle was tied tightly to the bar at the ankles, below and above the knees, and at the waist, and Marcella turned back to Aphrodite to help Pinar tie Aphrodite up. Marcella untied the hogtie and tied Aphrodite above the knees. They untied Aphrodite's hands and Pinar got up from her to sit her against the back of the iron bar with Marcela's help. Pinar knelt with her knees to the right and left of Aphrodite's thighs and pressed her body against the bar. As she did so, she held Aphrodite's hands behind the bar and in front of Michelle's feet, where Marcella tied her crosswise with a short red cotton rope.

Miriam, meanwhile, looped the rope around my elbows two more times and tightened the binding now, first pulling the rope through the loop again and then tying it between my elbows. I rowed my hands and bent forward, but because my elbows were already tied together, my hands remained behind my back. Miriam didn't seem to mind my rearing attempts and she continued her rope work by tying a harness to me, which prevented the rope from slipping down around my elbows. She passed her double taken rope around my body twice under my arms. Once below my breasts and once above my breasts before she pulled it through the loop on my elbow rope.

My resistance was now lessening and I found that Miriam was also strong enough to tie me up against my resistance. I felt very weak at that moment and also the realization that three of us could manage to tie up the other three was, very humiliating.

Miriam pulled my upper body back so that I was leaning against her breasts with my shoulder blades and my hands were in front of her crotch. She came over my right shoulder with the rest of the rope and started working her hands between my breasts to loop the rope around my lower chest rope. Before passing the rope over my left shoulder back to my back, she again wrapped the rope around the rope coming from my right shoulder so that the rope was vertical between my breasts.

When I briefly looked up to see how Michelle and Aphrodite were doing, I saw Pinar and Marcella giggling and visibly enjoying tying Aphrodite's upper body to the iron bars. Aphrodite's upper body was already fixed to the bar above and below her breasts. Her lower chest rope was tied off between her upper arms and body and her neck was also fixed to the bar with a rope coming up from the front over her shoulders. Aphrodite had long since given up and looked as if she was no less embarrassed than I was when Pinar and Marcella began tying a waist belt and crotch rope to her to pull Aphrodite's buttocks to the bar.

If I had known what Miriam was going to do, I would have resisted her despite my arms already being tied. She opened her lower legs, which were crossed in front of my lap, stood up to the side and stood in front of me. She helped me up by pulling me up by my chest harness and turned me around so that I was now facing the slide outlet. Then she pushed me forward and at the same time held me by my elbow bindings so that I came to rest gently with my belly on the run out of the slide. She pulled me back a bit again, putting me in a kneeling position in front of the slide. Then Miriam sat down on me so that her bottom was behind my neck and her legs were next to the slide.
I suddenly heard peals of laughter from Marcella and Pinar. Pinar shouted to Miriam that she should at least give me a chance. I turned my head and saw Pinar and Marcella coming towards me and Miriam. They stood next to us and watched as Miriam continued to tie my wrists in parallel. I briefly grabbed the rope she was using to tie me up to make it more difficult for her to tie me up, but when I suddenly heard the sound of a camera going off imitated by a telephone, I let go again and let her tie me up.

I was so embarrassed again. This was the second time I was photographed being dominated and tied up by another girl. And even in this hopeless position as I kneel in the sand in front of a slide and Miriam sits wide-legged on me and ties my hands.

Marcella and Pinar took more photos from all possible angles. Miriam rose a bit from me and reached her hands under my belly to guide the rope around my waist. Once back at my wrists, she passed the rope once between my wrists. "Help her up," she told Pinar and then stood up from me. Pinar and Miriam straightened me up before Miriam got down on her knees in front of me and reached through my legs to bring the remaining rope forward from my wrists. She brought the rope up to my lower chest rope, wrapped it around it once and went back down to the waist rope where she knotted it.

Miriam clapped her hands with obvious satisfaction and then said, "to the others with her". Pinar and Miriam then flanked me from the right and left, held me by my rope harness and led me to the bar to which Michelle and Aphrodite were already tied. Marcella, who couldn't get enough of taking pictures of me, also took pictures of me as a prisoner being led away by the two of them.

I wondered how they also wanted to tie me to the pole, since on one side Michelle was already standing at the pole and on the other side Aphrodite was sitting at the pole. However, I was soon to find out. They put me in front of Michelle and then made me kneel down in front of Michelle. My face was now level with Michelle's crotch and Aphrodite's hands were just above my knees between my thighs.

They began to tie me to Michelle and the pole by tying a double taken rope to the rope that was between my wrists and waist. They led the rope up between my elbows, wrapped it there once between drum and went then in each case with an end of the rope over the right and left shoulder. The ropes crossed in front of me and then continued around Michelle to the back of the bar. The ropes came forward again under Michelle's breasts, crossed again and then went back behind the pole where they were knotted with the other ropes behind the pole behind Michelle's neck.

Next they attached another double taken rope to my elbow bindings which circled my body and Michelle's legs up to my knees, binding me tightly to Michelle. The rope was passed between Michelle's legs and the bar and tied off where Michelle's legs were tied to the bar, as well as to my wrists so it couldn't slip. Once at my knees, they pulled my knees together with the rope so that I trapped Aphrodite's bound hands with my thighs.

Now my shoes and socks were also taken off and next I felt my ankles being tied together crosswise. Next, my feet were pulled up and the rope was knotted behind my neck. Not only was I now tied to Michelle and the bar, but I was still practically tied vertically in a hogtie.

While Miriam tied my feet and tied them up, Pinar and Marcella also tied Aphrodite's feet up by attaching a rope to her thigh ropes and passing the rope over her shoulder to knot it to the pole behind her neck. Aphrodite struggled to keep her feet in a less than hopeless position, but a brief tickling attack from Marcella quickly broke her resistance.

The three winners amused themselves for a while by tickling Aphrodite's and my feet. This made us laugh and we wriggled our hands and feet in the ropes to avoid the tickle attacks, but in the end we had no chance.
Pinar suggested gagging us so we wouldn't attract passersby with our laughter and laughed. Miriam liked the idea and asked what they should gag the losers with, whereupon Pina was already holding a couple of our socks in each of her hands. Michelle saw that Pinar was holding the socks in her hand and started to protest that this had not been agreed upon.

We had normal colorful socks on that day. Aphrodite wore a simple pair of turquoise socks, Michelle a light blue pair with white clouds and I wore pink socks with unicorns. Marcella, Pinar and Miriam each took two socks and knotted them together at the bottom of the feet. They had a plan, which they happily told us while they were knotting the socks. Each of the losers was to be gagged with the socks of the other two losers. So for me, one of Aphrodite's turquoise socks was knotted to a light blue sock of Michelle's.

We protested when we heard this and fought the ropes as best we could because it was just very humiliating. However, the three of them were not impressed by this and laughingly and gleefully forced the socks into our mouths, which were then knotted on their shafts behind our heads.

After their work was done, they let go of us and congratulated each other shaking hands and dancing with joy at their victory. Michelle, Aphrodite and I, on the other hand, were stunned and all three were tied to the same pole almost motionless.

"Okay go", Miriam called out, "You have half an hour to free yourselves". I immediately felt Aphrodite's hands moving between my thighs and I too wrung my hands tied behind my back, looking for a knot. I heard Michelle and Aphrodite moaning into their sock gags on and off for about five minutes, but all three of us made no progress at all and were still just as tied up as they tied us.

Marcella saw that we were probably not going to be able to free ourselves and suggested that she go get some ice cream to celebrate the victory and off she went. When she returned a few minutes later with the ice cream, the three of us just stood, knelt and sat motionless at the bar, biding our time until they would finally free us.

The three of them started cheering us on and telling us not to give up, but that was just mockery for us, they knew exactly that we couldn't free ourselves. They laughed and danced around us with their ice cream, celebrating their victory until Pinar came up with the obligatory idea of having a photo shoot with us.

Marcella agreed and added that it was funny. We're licking ice cream and they have their socks in their mouths. All three of them laughed and started taking turns positioning themselves with us and taking pictures with us. They held their heads to our heads and licked the ice cream with pleasure while we had our socks in our mouths with a humiliated look.

After they had eaten their ice cream and the half hour was over they finally freed us again. The losers were humble and meek for the rest of the evening, while the winners were in high spirits.

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 1 year ago, edited 7 times in total.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

That's a very cool story. Like it very much
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

would it be better to call the story a "match" instead of a "fight"? Match just sounds more playful and it should be : ) Fight, on the other hand, is more serious.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

Fantastic, I love stories where the girls slowly get overpowered and tied up one by one.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice continuation! Loved the tying up sequence
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic