Revenge! Kidnapping my aunt and my sister (f/Ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Revenge! Kidnapping my aunt and my sister (f/Ff)

Post by arbamanre »

While I was watching my sister angrily struggling, tied and gagged in the chair just wearing her yellow bikini, I felt happy for having my revenge, but see my aunt hogtied next to me also make me felt guilty.

***Part 1.- Subduing a cop***

Hi! My name is Sharon, I’m 19, and I had a crazy weekend in the summer. My parents and my uncle got out of the city and we stayed in home with my father’s sister in law, Amanda, a policewoman, she's 42 years old, and she is a beautiful woman with a strong curvy body, with long dirty blond hair and blue eyes; she had always been pretty sweet with my sister and I since we were girls, and she is a bit quiet and a little bit conservative. She finally had a full weekend free from her job, and she declined to take a long travel, so she decided to expend time with us.

My problem was my sister Kaley, she is just 1 year older than me and we are always competing between us, we are too similar (even in the green eyes), excepting two things, the hair (both brunettes, but she has straight hair and I have it wavy), and also that she is obsessed with to be all the time the center of attention. And because of that, now she wants take Brad away from me! He is a sweet boy that I really like and that night he would have a pool party in his place.

I kwon she really doesn’t like him; she only wants to show that she is superior to me! So, again, we had an ugly argue and yell each other, my aunt tried to conciliate but was useless, Kaley just go away angry to take a long bath and I walk mad to my room to choose my clothes. But I was so angry and felt so impotent, that I came to think that the only way to be really sure that I will finally defeat her this time will be ‘putting her away from the play’, so I decided keep her tied up at home!

Just some weeks ago I started to practice how to tie up, watching tutorials and practicing with random things or with myself; and I considered that I already had learned enough to keep her tied right. But the problem was my aunt, it was obvious to me that the only way to succeed was keep her tied too. So my dilemma was “is bigger my anger against Kaley or my respect for my aunt?”… and I make my choice… and I make my plan.

So, I go with my aunt in the guest room, I noticed that she just changed her clothes to a jeans and a withe button down blouse (she looked particularly nice, that outfit was highlighting her thick thighs, thin waist and nice breasts); she was ordering all her things, so were all of it dropped over her bed. She could notice that I still was upset, so she tried to talk with me and convince me to stop fighting with Kaley that way, but I told her that I refuse to forgive and give in to her, and I suggest her that maybe a way to calm me down is keeping my mind focused in something else; and, as I expected, she kindly offers herself to expend time with me to do something together. I agree and I started to fake that I was trying to think in something that we can do, to finally ask her if she let me to tie her up.

“Wow dear! That sounds weird. Why do you want to do that?”

“Well, it’s just that out of my curiosity and also out of nostalgia from the old days of the ‘tie up games’ with Kaley, I started some weeks ago to seriously try to learn how to tie up someone, I found it to be an interesting game; but I only can practice on my own legs, I don’t have a partner to practice properly”

“Ok… Well… I think… I could be your partner for some minutes”

“Ok… Great. It will be interesting”

So I go to my room for some of all the rope and bandanas that I’ve been accumulating, and went back with aunt Amanda, who smiling put her hands in front but I put them behind her, and she cooperated doubting but without saying nothing; I proceed to tie her hands behind in a double-column-tie, also her ankles in the same way. I help her to lay in the floor, on her stomach, she looked reluctant but played along; then I tied with other coil of rope her hands to her feet, letting her hogtied.

“WOW!!! This is… weird”

“Does it hurts?”

“No… the ties are fine; I suppose… I think is tight enough... But…”

“Is something wrong?”

“Well… In fact, Sharon, I never been tied up before; and this fells too much restrictive to me, I thought we would do something simpler. I don’t want you feel bad dear, but I have to confess that I’m getting a bit nervous with this”

After listen her honest complain in her sweet tone, I started to feel guilt and considered abort the plan; but just in that moment I heard Kaley leaving the bathroom, and my anger reborn again:

“You shouldn’t be nervous aunt Amanda, it’s just a game. And I’m sure these little nerves are nothing to you. After all, you have always been an incredible and strong woman! At least you are to me since I was a girl.”

“Oooh! Thank you dear! You are so sweet! Well, I suppose I can’t quit after I hear you say that”

“Yeah! I know that you wouldn’t dare to give up your challenge before even starting it!”

“W-What do you mean with ‘challenge’?”

“That you have to escape by your own”

And while we had this talk, I was behind her, preparing with bandanas a good gag; I tightened one of the bandana inside other, and knotted the second one in the middle to have a really big knot, to have a kind of cleave-stuff-gag.

“No Sharon! I never agreed to that, we said that I help you to practice just some minutrrrgh ammph!”

“And… it’s perfect! I think that I really can do a good job tying up. Thank you, aunt Amanda! And now your challenge begins, so I’ll let you try to release yourself and I’ll be back in some minutes. Ok? Do your best!”

“Mmmrph!!!”

I gagged her, being careful not to pass the bandana over her pretty hair as much as possible, to avoid mistreating it; and I let her there struggling in the floor while she had her eyes wide open in surprise and confusion. But before I leave, by casualty, I saw something interesting in her things over the bed, two pairs of handcuffs and the keys. I know that capture Kaley would be hard, but with this it could be simpler!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nice story.
It might just be translational if English is not your first language but there are a number of grammar issues. It's readable for sure.
I like it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Nice story.
It might just be translational if English is not your first language but there are a number of grammar issues. It's readable for sure.
I like it.
Thank you. Yes, english is not my first language but I'm still looking to get better at it.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

***Part 2.- Reuniting family ***

I leave the guest room closing the door behind, letting aunt Amanda hogtied and struggling. And I sneaked to Kaley’s room, with the handcuffs ready to use. I open slowly her door and I saw her, modeling in front of the mirror her new yellow bikini; and I admit that she looked gorgeous, that bikini looked amazing in her shaped body (she likes to go to the gym). Definitely I will not allow she go to the party!

I sneak towards her while she was focus on herself… and I attacked! I handcuff her quickly with her hands behind:

“Hey! What are you doing!?”

“You are not going anywhere, Brad is mine!”

“This is for that!? You are nuts! Let me out of this things!”

As I surprise her, it wasn’t hard handcuff her, but later she tried to kick me; then we struggled and with effort I took the other pair of cuffs and secured her ankles together, grabbing her to the floor. She started to yell and insult me, but I proudly laugh at her. I stand her up and obligated her to hop to the living room, I sited her in a chair that I brought from the dining room, and I prepared a stuff-gag to gag her just like I did with aunt Amanda, while Kaley angry and desperately try to call her.

“Aunt Amanda is not going to help you, sis. And it’s time to shut up, so… here is your gag!”

“…mmrrphhhh!!!”

“This is your prize. Enjoy it! You earned it”

“phumm ghiu!”

“Ha-ha-ha! Whatever you say… Be right back!”

I walked back to my room for more rope while Kaley squirms all her body looking in disbelief her handcuffs, later I went to the guest room to bring aunt Amanda here; I untied the rope that hogtied her, to carefully bringing her hopping to the living room, and finally sitting her in the couch; all this while aunt Amanda moans confused with a scared face, she was trying to ask me “what’s going on?” and also as asking me that I release her.

“I apologize, aunt Amanda. This is not against you”

“maammrrrpgh!”

“I need give a lesson to Kaley, and you can’t interfere. I promise I’ll compensate you in some way. I hope you can forgive me”

“Mmmpphh!!”

“Aunt Amanda is your collateral victim, Kaley. So compensate her will be your responsibility too!”

“Mrrrphhh!”

I needed to secure Kaley, so I took two coils of rope, the first one to tie her torso to the chair just looping around under her breasts, and the other to tie the cuffs of her ankles to the chair back. Also I had to secure aunt Amanda, so I took other coil of rope to hogtie her on the couch. And I left them there, grunting and squirming while I go to take a shower.

My original plan was appearing in front Kaley totally dressed and ready to get out, just to tease her up, but I felt worried for them; so when I just finished my shower I put on a bathrobe and hurry to look at them.

But OMG, aunt Amanda wasn’t there! Just a coil of rope and an open safety pin. I was watching frantically on all the room, when suddenly I open wide my eyes, aunt Amanda was walking in the front yard! I run fast outside, and when she saw me she started to run (she only untied the rope of her ankles, so her running was unstable because her tied hands), and I run to catch her, she was incredible fast! But the remaining rope of the hogtie was still hanging from her wrists ties; I achieve in grab the hanging rope and stop her like if she were a wild horse!

“Mmrrhphhh!”
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Love.this.story. if.her hair were.red,.aunt Amanda could be me.

I'm guessing English is not your first language so this is all the more impressive.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree with [mention]JulieG[/mention] - an impressive start, keep it going - a nice cliffhanger at the End°
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Love.this.story. if.her hair were.red,.aunt Amanda could be me.

I'm guessing English is not your first language so this is all the more impressive.
I agree

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Love.this.story. if.her hair were.red,.aunt Amanda could be me.

Thank you. In fact, all this has helped me to practice my English :)
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

***Part 3.- Tying all the dots***

I obligate aunt Amanda to enter to the house again (apparently she found that the backdoor wasn’t locked and escaped that way). My heart was beating hard, I can’t imagine what could have happened if someone had seen her! and Kaley just was laughing at me through her gag. I realized that I was too overconfident, especially against a cop. I couldn’t understand from where she got the safety pin that she used to slowly cut the rope of her ankles and almost cut the rope of her wrists, probably it was stored in her clothes.

So, to get rid of doubts and despite her protests, I undressed aunt Amanda; first I remove her shoes, socks, and jeans, and then I tied her ankles together again; immediately went with Kaley and I uncuffed her ankles to have a pair of handcuffs free to use on aunt Amanda, later I went back with aunt Amanda and I undid her blouse until her wrists, untied them to remove the blouse and I handcuffed her wrists together very fast after removing the blouse; to finally leaving her tied just wearing her black underwear while she shakes her body whining worried in protest. And she looks curvy but she looks strong too! If we struggle I would not be rival against that athletic belly, defined arms and big toned legs!

But despite her amazing cop woman body, I wasn’t intimidated at all by Aunt Amanda; on the contrary, I felt sorry for her, she looked scared, very vulnerable, she had a really worry face in disbelief that this was happening (different to Kaley that still looks angry but calmed, even I would say, in expectation of what will happen next). But anyway I have to be more careful, so, despite aunt Amanda looked like she was about to cry, I tried to secure her really good, tying also her thighs together, her upper arms the most closer possible and tying her arms to the torso under her breasts. And in that moment finally she breaks down and drops some tears. Then the guilt hits me and doesn’t let me tie her further, also I thought that now she has no chance to escape and she wouldn’t even try it; but I still was scared by her escape attempt, I still needed one more thing to make really sure, so I went to my room and bring back an old scarf and a duct tape roll.

“Sorry aunt Amanda, please don’t cry anymore, you have to be calmed; you know that I never wouldn’t hurt you! This is just a temporary discomfort. I know this is rude, but believe me that I have to do this. I will compensate you in some way. Ok?”

Then I blindfolded her with the scarf and spin around her head a lot of tape over to secure it, and I cut many pieces of tape to put them over her lips, reinforcing the gag while she just whines a little:

“Believe me, I’m sorry for all this. And I really don’t want to add more things, so please don’t try to escape again. Please! Just try to keep the calm… let yourself go, ok? This will end faster than you think”

“Mmm mph”

“This is all your fault Kaley! And I have to secure you too. But I need to hurry, I have a great party; you know?”

“Ghrrrmmmph!!!”

I tried to don’t think about aunt Amanda anymore, and finally focus only on to annoy Kaley; and she get angry easily! So I take my time to tease her and laugh at her protests grunts. And after I piss her off for a while, I took a coil of rope and tie her thighs together, other coil to tie her ankles too, later I release her torso and handcuffs just to immediately handcuff her wrists behind the back of the chair, to let her attached to it; and with other rope I tied her ankles to her handcuffs to let her like ‘hogtied’ but in the chair. Finally, I cut a lot of pieces of duct tape to reinforce her gag too.

“I will not blindfold you because I want you will admire my outfit, ok?”

“Mmmmrph!!!”

She grunts very angry to me and shakes desperately all her body, tensing hard all her muscles, until finally she got tired and started to hard breathing resigned to her fate.

After I mocked at Kaley a bit more, took the aunt Amanda’s clothes and left the living room. Later I dropped her clothes into the guest room and went back to my bedroom, then I put on my white bikini (and I looked really good! My body looked amazing, the crossfit works!) and I finished to prepare myself putting on my red dress (a short one that would make capture glances!). But before anything more, I had to store the handcuffs keys; both keys were the same, so one of them I hide it pretty well in a wardrobe, and the other I hide it in a little fold of my dress, in the inner and top part, it served as a kind of “mini-bag”.

When I was ready to go, I took a look to my prisoners, aunt Amanda still looked scared but also calmer, and Kaley looked a bit sad, as resigned. Then I said to them:

“Well, I’m leaving now. I don’t know what time I’ll be back, so you behave!”

And they don’t even try to respond, they looked very hopeless; that make me felt guilty, but also calmed that they wouldn’t try something weird or dangerous. So, I decided not to worry more about this and I went to the party!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely done :) I wonder how though how the Narrator will make it up to her Aunt - in her shoes I would be pretty pissed off - but that is just an observation [mention]arbamanre[/mention] - as I said: You are really doing very good, so keep it going, and I am really looking forward which road your Story will take,
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Another excellent update. I wonder if the quid pro quo will Aunt Amanda having the keys and ropes to use as she sees fit.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

***Part 4.- My party is over***

I came back at 2 in the morning, I was a bit drunk. It was an amazing party! And finally Brad and I got making out! So, as the everything resulted fantastic as a I planned, I had in mind to liberate aunt Amanda and Kaley immediately. I enter to the house and turned on the light, and I saw that both where asleep and still tied just as I left them (Kaley in the chair and aunt Amanda laid on the couch). I turn off the light immediately to don’t awake them and, as I was dizzy, I didn’t wait to go to my room and just right there I started to remove my heels and my dress while I was walking to them, wearing at the end just my bikini (it was a hot night, so it felt good).

I subtly approach to aunt Amanda to make sure she was fine; and I notice that she is too sweaty; that was weird because, despite the night was hot, it wasn’t enough hot to make her sweat like that. So, I thought that probably she was struggling with all her might to try to release herself; but in any case was useless, because all her ties, even her gag and blindfold, were exactly as I left them. So I go to see Kaley to compare, she doesn’t look sweaty at all, I approach to her from the front to see her better; some of her hair was on her face, so I try to remove it with my both hands, but suddenly she raised her head! She grabs my hands with hers that were already free; her hands came from behind with the cuffs open and she cuffs my hands in front me.

The issue was that she wasn’t handcuffed when I arrived, in fact all the knots of her ties where undone, it was a trap where everything was overlapped to prevent I suspect something! So after she handcuff me, she removes the rope overlapped of her thighs and ankles, and still gagged she run to turn on the lights.

My aunt Amanda wake up with the noise, she sits and raised her head in expectation. Kaley angry look at me to the eyes, and she approached to me; she picked a coil of rope and grabs me to the floor; we start struggling while aunt Amanda moans as asking what is happening.

It was hard face Kaley with my hands cuffed, so eventually she managed to tie my thighs together and also tie my handcuffs to my thighs, letting me subdued; and in that moment I realized she was in control now, and she will take revenge against me.

She stands up in front me and arrogantly started to remove the tape from her lips and also remove her cleave-gag, while I just observe my cuffed hands in front me; and she said to me:

“...Aaaah! This is so uncomfortable! But soon you will realize it by yourself”

“How do you escaped?”

“Thanks to my auntie” And she approached to aunt Amanda and starts to remove her blindfold

“But how? She is still handcuffed and tied up”

“I’m not totally sure yet…”

Kaley finished removing the aunt Amanda’s blindfold; she blinks adapting her blue eyes to the light and revealing a worry look. Then Kaley starts searching for something in all the couch, while aunt Amanda moans asking to Kaley that release her.

“…. AHA! It was with this!” Kaley took a small thing from under the couch

“What is that?”

“I think is a clip, but extended. This is the thing that aunt Amanda used to free my handcuffs.”

“How that happened!?”

“A while after you left, aunt Amanda got very desperate. She was struggling a lot, trying to undo your knots. And after she gave up at trying, she started to move for all the place, as if she was searching for something. And a lot of time later she approached behind me and try hard to release my handcuffs with something of metal until she did it; probably she found this clip dropped somewhere but she wasn’t able to free her own cuffs. And while I was untying myself she managed to sit on the couch to keep trying to release herself, but eventually I heard her to grunt loud, now I’m sure that it was because she dropped the clip by accident. Then I relaxed a bit, but quickly I prepared this trap to you because I knew that you would arrive in anytime; and you really have to pay! But I have to say it, my auntie really has big determination! She did all this during hours and blindfolded! Auntie… You have all my admiration!”

“Mmmmph!”

“But why didn’t you release her!?”

“Well… Because I want my payback against you! And I’m pretty sure she would try to stop me. I can’t allow that!”

“Mmmmrrrph!!!” She shakes her head sayin 'no'

“Please forgive auntie! I really really sorry! I promise we compensate to you in some way. But Sharon must pay now! So I have to keep you still tied up”

“Mmph mnn!” She negates frantically with her head with a scared look.

Then Kaley grabs aunt Amanda in the couch and lay her over her stomach. Kaley tries to bend her legs to hogtie her, but she strongly resists; even you could see the muscles of her legs highlighting while Kaley also tenses all her body trying to subdue her. Eventually Kaley took a coil of rope and tied one end to her ankles and the other passed upper the handcuffs and back, to make a kind of pulley effect, finally succeeding that way in bending her legs; then she proceeds to hogtie her while aunt Amanda grunts anguished, later she only removes the tape over her lips.

“Wow, you are so strong auntie! Uff! That was hard! I release the tape of you cleave-gag because I think you want some extra air, right? But I will not allow you move from here. Sorry auntie, but I will not repeat the Sharon’s mistake of letting you be able to move around”

“Mmmphnngrphmm!” Aunt Amanda frustrated shakes frantically all her body. And eventually she stopped and just was there breathing heavily.

Then Kaley took some coils of rope from the floor and approached to me, she tied my ankles together, later untied the rope that joined my handcuffs and thighs, and she obligated me to hop until I lay my back to the wall of the stairs, under the stairs railing. Next she took a coil of rope, tied one end to the stair railing and the other to my handcuffs, leaving me stand up and with my hands up, I felt it so uncomfortable.

“Hey...! Well, tell me... What’s your plan!?”

“For now just that you will pass the rest of the ‘bikini night’ tied up like this”

“No Kaley! Please! I accept that you want revenge but I’m tired, I can’t be tied up like this all night!”

“Yeah, tired because THE PARTY! Now shut up!!!”

And she used the gag of bandanas that she had to gag me now; it was disgusting because it still was wet with her saliva. And I got surprised that she didn’t use the tape, probably she thought that It was pointless now.

“Ammph! Mmmmph!”

“Bye Sharon! I’ll go to my room now, I will back soon... or not?”

“Mmmmmph!”

I was squirming uncomfortable trying to find a balanced position, but pinned that way there wasn’t much I could do; on the other hand, I could see aunt Amanda at first trying determinedly to untie her hogtied legs, but soon she realized that she couldn’t do anything and got frustrated again and shook hard all her body whining in desperation; after that she got quieter, just barely moaning or squirming in discomfort. So now we were there, tied helpless in an uncomfortable position with no chance to escape, with nothing to do but release some unavoidable whining of discomfort time by time.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely done [mention]arbamanre[/mention] - again :) I really wonder how the two Sisters will compensate their Aunt - I have an Proposition: They should let Amanda tie them up and get a really good spanking, but I am looking forward what you have in Mind!
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Nicely done @arbamanre - again :) I really wonder how the two Sisters will compensate their Aunt - I have an Proposition: They should let Amanda tie them up and get a really good spanking, but I am looking forward what you have in Mind!
You have interesting ideas [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

***Part 5.- The hands of justice***

A lot of time later, Kaley came back toward aunt Amanda, and she untied the rope from the handcuffs that keep her hogtied while she just indifferently cooperates, and she used that end of rope coil to tie her ankles to the sofa foot, leaving her enough rope to let her be able to lay on the couch, so she could maybe sleep.

“I would like you to rest a bit auntie. I’ll bring you a blanket”

So Kaley bring a blanket and covered her with it; aunt Amanda accepted it with a tired look. Then Kaley go upstairs to sleep in her room saying sarcastically to me “Good night!” and I try to insult her through my gag.

It’s been a long time, I am tired of the arms and my soles of feet are in pain, I started to feel really desperate; I wanted to get free immediately! Suddenly, my mind gave the solution. It was so obvious! I remember that I hide one of the handcuffs keys in my red dress, and it was dropped near the couch, near aunt Amanda! And now she could move enough to reach it! So I started to moan frantically to caught aunt Amanda’ attention, but she ignores me; and we stayed like that for a while until she finally looks at me (but with fierce eyes by the way). So I signaled with my head and eyes to my red dress until she understood that there was something in it.

She got off the couch, and with her cuffed hands behind she did a big effort to reach the dress and a big effort for search something in it. After a while, she found the key!

I gasped happy, thinking that soon all this will be over; but despite Aunt Amanda easily free her wrists from the handcuffs and the rope that joined her feet to the couch foot, all the rope that hold her upper arms, torso, thighs and ankles were impossible to untie for her (I suppose I did a good job, lol). After a lot of useless attempts, she carefully stands up, and hops to the kitchen searching for a knife. And minutes later she came to me totally freed, stretching relived. I smile to her because it’s almost 8 in the morning, my feet and shoulders are killing me, I feel myself sweated and hungry, and finally I can see my aunt putting end to all this! So she approaches to me and says:

“How do you dare to kidnapped me!!? I can’t believe that you really dared to undress me, to tie me and to gag me for so many hours!!! Also you bratty treacherous rats ruined my only free weekend! The only one I had to really rest!! And you are going to ‘compensate’ me!? Are you kidding!!!”

“Mmmmph!?” I wide open my eyes in surprise and concern. I couldn’t believe it; aunt Amanda was incredibly angry and she wanted her revenge too!

Aunt Amanda angrily untied the rope that joined my handcuffs to the stairs railing, she uncuffed me just to immediately handcuff me again but with my hands behind. She unties my legs and fiercely obligates me with one hand to accompany her upstairs, while she holds in her other hand the other handcuffs, her gag and all the rope.

We enter to Kaley’s room, she was comfortably sleeping and well covered with a thin blanket that revealed her silhouette. Aunt Amanda makes me a signal not move and I nod her, suddenly she throws away the blanket and jumps over Kaley subduing her and handcuffing her as if she was capturing a thief; and despite you could see in the both amazing bodies theirs marked muscles, it was obvious that aunt Amanda was in other level. Kaley tried to resist but was pointless, aunt Amanda knows her job!

“Arrgh! Release me auntie! This is arrrmmmpph!”

“Shut up treacherous brat! This gag is still wet from all the saliva that you make me through!”

After that, she rudely sited us together on the floor leaning our backs against the wall, and used a lot of rope to tie us pretty well. She tied our ankles and our thighs together, our arms to torso under our breasts and added a restrictive tie that join our torso to thighs, leaving us no chance to move at all in this strict “ball-position” where even our thighs subtly pressed our breasts; and despite her null practice in bondage, it was impossible escape, not just because our hands were handcuffed, also because she used a lot of rope and did a lot of hard knots to secure us. Next she searched for a pair of bandanas and blindfold us pretty hard.

“I really need a shower now! I still can’t believe you both were capable to do this to me! What’s wrong with you!!!” And she got out angry slapping hard the door, I had never see her this angry in my life.

We try to keep us calmed, she was really intimidating now; we barely squirm or moan. Also our ties were too tight and so restrictive that no matter how hard we try to tense our muscles everything was pointless.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

***Final part.- The bonds of freedom***

A lot of time later, aunt Amanda came to us and took off our blindfolds; she was just bathed and wearing the clothes that I took off her yesterday. Now she looked calmed, but very firm and authoritative; she wanted to tie us in a new positon.

She did the same to each one by one (with Kaley first): she untied torso, thighs and arms, and laid us on the bed, she uncuffed our hands to immediately let us pinned with the hands up, she cuffs our hands up in one of the many center bedposts of the head of the bed. In the Kaley’s turn she tried to fight back, but it was a silly scene, aunt Amanda subdued her so easily that she looked ridiculously helpless; on the other hand, when my turn arrived, I didn’t want embarrass myself that way, so I cooperate and let her to tie me up as she wanted. Finally, she secured our tied ankles with other two ropes tying them to the bed structure. Letting us that way totally pinned on the bed, without almost any chance to move at all.

So, there we were the two sisters, pinned in the same bed, bound and gagged, squirming and moaning just wearing a bikini. I never could have imagined that something like this would ever happen!

“Ok girls. I decided that you will stay here for the rest of the day… Ha! For a change is nice to see you together without fighting each other. May be you can learn to tolerate each other expending ‘quality-time’ tied up together for a while”

“Mmmmmrph!!!”

We released a little protest through our gags, but she ignored us and leave; and after all, considering what we did to her, we can’t count with her having pity on us. So we only can resign to our fate.

Strangely, it was funny at the end be tied up like that. At first we both were bored just lying there and looking to the ceiling, but eventually I started to moan in desperation and Kaley childishly began to mimic me, then we both laughed, after that we started to try ‘gag-talking’ between us, and it resulted an unexpected funny game. It was interesting, it has been years since we could stay too calmed and connected together, maybe all this was because we felt each other like our ‘accomplice’ in all this craziness; I don’t know.

Hours later, aunt Amanda came back in a totally calmed mood:

“Your parents and your uncle called, they will come back soon. I propose you this, I’ll tie you up for last time, in some way that you can escape by your own, and once you escape we never talk about this again. Ok?”

Both nodded our heads approving her idea, so aunt Amanda untied first Kaley except for the gag, put her hands behind and tie them carefully in a double-column-tie (it was obvious that she wasn’t an expert but she did an almost average work, that will allow us to untie our own hands but with some effort); Kaley cooperate with her, I can see in her eyes a relieved glean, she knows that this will end soon. Next, aunt Amanda tied her ankles together too. Then she also untied me, and she tied my hands behind just like she did with Kaley

“Do your best Kaley… Sharon, stand up! You’ll stay in your room”

I stand up from the bed with my tied hands and walked following at aunt Amanda, she closed the door behind us, leaving Kaley bound and gagged in her bed; and I confess that it was a strange sight to see my usually arrogant hot sister enthusiastically and happily squirming bound and gagged, struggling against her ties as it was a child's game.

When we arrived to my room I laid on the bed and aunt Amanda tied my ankles together as she did with Kaley.

“… and… it’s perfect! I’m sure you will release yourself with no problem… Sharon, I’m still angry with you! I never thought you'd be able to do something like that to me! I'm still in shock from your malice. You don't have an idea how much I was surprised, concerned and even scared; nobody expects to lose their freedom just like that!"

"Phomrry" I tried to say 'Sorry' to her; but then she, while toyed a little with my hair and with a meditative look, told me something unexpected

"... But… I confess that all this experience was… interesting... I met a vulnerable part of myself that I didn’t imagine that even existed... maybe I… No... Never mind! We all will forget this! Ok!?”

“Mmm phmm” I nodded

She stands and I noticed her a bit stiff, she shook a bit her head and leaved closing the door behind her; then I started to struggle to free myself. And as my fingers could reach the knot I was sure that I could untie me, but after a while I realized that it will take more time that I expected. It was harder than I thought!

After a while of being laid in the bed struggling, I heard the doorbell and I shacked exalted. My parents had arrived! I didn’t want they found me like this, not only it would be embarrassing also we should explain everything!

I was making a progress in undoing the knot, but I need to hurry and I got nervous. So I was struggling anxious while listening how aunt Amanda was calmly chatting with they, distracting them; also I can’t hear Kaley so I supposed she isn’t free neither!

And, after some more minutes of wallowing and struggling on my bed, I finally untied my hands! Quickly I removed my gag and gasped relieved, then I untied my ankles and hurried to dress up with the first t-shirt and short that I found.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, I have to say the Sisters got what they asked for - a taste of her own medicine. Good job [mention]arbamanre[/mention] - either this Story is finished or not: I am looking forward to see another one of you :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Yes a nice story.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

That was an excellent story. Well done!
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Thank you all for your comments and support, of all my stories this is the one that has received the most attention. So thanks to all who read it.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lovely story, thank you posting it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic