Damsel Mix-Up (M/F) (Part 2 added F/F) (poll added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What type of peril should these damsels be in next?

Poll ended at 5 years ago

-Penelope/Daphne is roped (heh, pun.) into babysitting a local child. And of course, he wants to tie her up (maybe he’s a fan)
75%
-During a vacation, Daphne & Penelope end up on the wrong island, an island inhabited by cannibals...
No votes
-Penelope v Daphne (and maybe v April O’Neal) in a contest to determine the ultimate damsel in distress
No votes
-Tired of always being tied up, Daphne ties Fred up to show him how she feels
No votes
-Penelope & Daphne disguise themselves as the other for the day
25%
-a nearsighted Koopa kidnaps Penelope, believing her to be Peach
No votes
-other (pm me your ideas)
No votes

Total votes: 4

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Damsel Mix-Up (M/F) (Part 2 added F/F) (poll added)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(I just thought of this short story. Tell me what you think:)

Sylvester Sneekly, aka The Hooded Claw, was pacing back and forth. He was waiting in the abandoned saw mill for his new intern, Warbler Wiked, to return with a captured Penelope Pitstop so that he could saw her in half with a giant saw mill and get her inheritance.

“Come on, come on...” Claw said to himself. “Why did I trust my intern to do this? I knew I should’ve waited for The Bully Brothers to return from the Bahamas to do this scheme!”

Suddenly, the door burst open. Warbler, a blond muscular man wearing an all-white suit with a black tie, entered holding a large squirming sack over his shoulder and holding a white bag in his hand. Claw was not pleased by his late arrival.

“Where have you been?!” Claw demanded.
“Sorry boss, but I got hungry when transporting her here. Here,” Warbler said, holding out the bag. “I got you a donut.”
Claw was fuming. “You stopped for donuts?!”
“I told you, I was hungry!”

Claw looked like he was gonna strangle him, but decided against it. “Fine! Give me that!” Claw said as he snatched the bag from Warbler (What? He skipped breakfast plotting this). “Just let Penelope out so we can do the thing!”
“Right away, boss!”

Warbler untied the bag and released the figure inside. But, much to their surprise, Penelope wasn’t in the bag. Rather, there was a redheaded girl wearing a purple mini skirt, pink pantyhose, and purple sneakers. She had rope around her wrists, ankles, knees and waist and had a green scarf tied between her teeth. She was “mmphing” and looking around, trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

The Hooded Claw looked as if steam was about to shoot out of his ears. “Warbler...who...is...THIS?!”
Warbler shrugged. “Search me boss. I haven’t a clue. “
“Ohmygod, you kidnapped the wrong person, didn’t you?! I showed you pictures of her! She wears pink! This girl is predominantly wearing purple! Penelope is a blonde! This girl has red hair! How could you possibly mess this up?!”
“What?! No! I know I took Penelope, I swear!”
“Then where is she?!”
“I don’t know! I...” Warbler’s eyes light up in realization. “Oh my stars! I know what went wrong!”
“Dare I ask?”
“You see, I captured Penelope from the racetrack, threw her in the sack and ran to the car. But on the way there, I bumped into this person who looked like a cross between Danica Patrick and a zombie who was also carrying a sack. We bumped into each other, and I guess in my haste, I grabbed the wrong sack.” Warbler laughed. “Heh. What’re the odds of that, eh?”

But Claw was not laughing. He was livid. He was about to launch into a profanity-laced speech when his other new intern, Sinestro Secretary, burst in.

“Boss! Some blond guy wearing an ascot is outside. Apparently, he wants his girlfriend back. What should we do?”
“Deal with him!” Claw ordered. He turned to Warbler. “You too, you blundering blond!”

The two ran off. Claw turned to face his captive when he saw that she worked the scarf down from his mouth. She cocked her head upon seeing him.

“Wow. What kind of monster costume is that?”

Claw placed his head in his hands. ”The Bully Brothers cannot get back soon enough.” he thought to himself.

Fin
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Idea! I do like the comedy elements here! :D
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Fun story, I would have liked to see the cartoon version of that. :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This would be an interesting episode crossover I would like to see cartoon network take on. How do you always come up with these amazingly interesting stories every time?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago This would be an interesting episode crossover I would like to see cartoon network take on. How do you always come up with these amazingly interesting stories every time?
To be honest, I only came up with the concept five minutes before writing it. I was reading some DiD stories on Deviant Art, and decided that it’d make a short nice story.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago This would be an interesting episode crossover I would like to see cartoon network take on. How do you always come up with these amazingly interesting stories every time?
Thank u for the praise! I plan on writing a follow up to this in the next day or two
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Caesar73 wrote: 5 years ago Nice Idea! I do like the comedy elements here! :D
Thank u!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(And where is Penelope? Well...)

Part 2:

The zombie race car driver walked into the abandoned garage (abandoned due to a fire last year) with a squirming sack over its shoulder. The zombie placed the sack on the floor and took off its head to reveal itself as Jessica Raxton, the racing champion for the past three years.

“Muhahahaha! With me dressing as a zombie and scaring off the other racers, I won’t have to defend my title this year!” Jessica monologued to herself. “Of course, those meddling children with their talking dog...” Jessica stopped to think about that for a second before moving on, “...just had to get in my way. But now that I have that redhead,” she said, glancing at the bag, “I think that they’ll stay outta my way.”

Jessica paused again. “Wait...maybe I shouldn’t have said that in front of...darn it! Ugh, let me take her out so I could deal with her.”

She untied the sack and dumped her victim out. But instead of Daphne Blake, Raxton came face to face with a blonde wearing a pink racing outfit with her wrists, ankles, knees and waist tied on rope and a pink polka dotted scarf tied over her mouth.

Confused by this sudden development, Jessica pulled the scarf down and asked, “Penelope Pitstop?!”
“Jessica Raxton?! You were the scoundrel who was sabotaging the races?”
“Yea-I mean no-wait, what’s happening around here?! I kidnapped a redhead, not Little Miss Pink over here!”
“I must say, Miss Raxton, your kidnapping skills need work. While you were running with me in that nasty ol’ sack, you dropped me square on my rump. Gave me quite the bruise.”
“I didn’t nab you! Didn’t you see who placed you in the sack?”
“Nope. I was cleaning my car when I was grabbed from behind. Before I knew what was going on, I was bound, gagged and all sacked up. Although, I swore you were a guy the way you were handling me.”
“Wait, a man?”
“Yep.”

It hit Jessica. When she was running off with Daphne, she bumped into this guy in a white suit who was also (coincidentally) carrying a sack over his shoulder. They bumped into each other and dropped the sacks. She must’ve grabbed the wrong bag AND the wrong damsel.

Jessica knelt down to face Penelope. “It appears that there’s been an error. I humbly apologize for your situation. You were not meant to be kidnapped...well, at least by me.”
“So you’ll let me go?”
“No! If someone kidnapped you, they probably wanted some ransom cash. And I like cash!”
“Well, I’m quite wealthy...”
“Even better! So, I think I’ll hold onto to you until someone pays a ransom for your return.” (Sabotaging races AND holding people for ransom. Jessica is on a roll today!)

“Actually, I wasn’t nabbed for ransom.”
“Really?!” Jessica asked incredulously.
“Usually, I’m kidnapped by this fiend known as “The Hooded Claw”. He wants me dead so that he can steal all my money.”
“Oh...so...I should blackmail him into giving me the ransom cash?”
“He’s a no-good scoundrel! He wouldn’t pay a cent! Oh someone please rescue little ol’ me! Hay-yulp! Hay-mmph!” Penelope called out before the scarf was tied between her teeth (apparently, White Suit Guy didn’t know that a cloth over the mouth wasn’t good for keeping a damsel quiet.)

Suddenly, there was a banging on the garage door. “Who’s in there?! We know you have Penelope!”
“Uh...no one’s here right now. Come back later,” Jessica said in a panic.
“Duh, you heard the voice, Clyde. No one’s here!”

There was a noise that sounded like a slap on the noggin. “You knucklehead! Penelope must be in there!”
“*sob* Hooray! We *sob* found her!”
“Pockets! Get out the blow torch! We’re taking this door down!”
“Right away, boss!”

While the door was being torched down, Jessica stood there, thinking, “...Know what? The talking dog was still the weirdest part about today.”

Fin
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A fun story, lol. I'm just trying to imagine Daphne Blake, and Penelope Pitstop, bound and gagged, it's making my blood pressure rise. :lol: Let's face it, they are two of the best cartoon damsels. 8-)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hahahahaha. I remember Scooby Doo growing up. Funny thing is Daphne getting tied up was not a key part of it for me. I don't remember it happening that often. 2 or3 stories,maybe. As I said. I was not into tie ups back then.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago Hahahahaha. I remember Scooby Doo growing up. Funny thing is Daphne getting tied up was not a key part of it for me. I don't remember it happening that often. 2 or3 stories,maybe. As I said. I was not into tie ups back then.

That's right, Daphne was only tied up two or three times, *shame*

But whenever she was, I enjoyed it :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic