The Librarian's Chronicles. I : The snoopy Librarian gets into trouble. (F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Librarian's Chronicles. I : The snoopy Librarian gets into trouble. (F/FF)

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

It’s another quiet Friday as Chloé is working in the Campus library.
The redhead’s shift is almost done and it’s time for her last task, the replacing of the brought in books.

Chloé who’s early in her twenties is wearing a pair of thick opaque black tights, a pair of high heeled boots, a grey skirt and a black tneck sweater grabs the pile of books before walking through the library.
The library self is empty expect for Chloé of course who’s placing the last book at its spot.

She passes the forbidden door, a door that’s only allowed to be opened by a selected few and Chloé is not one of them.
Chloé has always wondered what’s in the room as she walks to the shelf next to the door.
Just as she passes the door, she hears a noise coming from the room.

She stand in front of the door looking at it for a second before placing the book back in it shelf.
As Chloé is just about to walk away she hear something again and again it comes from behind the forbidden door.
“Fichtre why am I so curious”, she sighs as she opens the door.

Chloé enters a small, dark but empty room.
“Hello?” she asks while standing in the doorway.
It’s almost impossible to see what’s in the room and she takes a good look into the room as she thinks she spots something at the back of the room.

Her blue eyes grow wide as she hears the noise again this time much clearer.
The noise itself sounds like a muffled cry for help and Chloé’s curiosity wins as she slowly walks to the back end of the room.
As she comes closer she sees a figure laying on the floor wiggling a bit and as she draws closer more details reveal itself.

On the floor is a blonde ponytailed student dressed in her normal student attire which consist of a pair of black pumps, black tights, a diamond shaped grey with black skirt and a grey sweater with the school’s logo on it.
Chloé recognizes the girl as Séverine a senior student who’s laying on the floor bound and gagged.

Séverine’s wrists are tied behind her back and her elbows are tied too while her ankles and knees are tied together and extra rope is added around her pumps so that she can’t kick them off.
Some extra ropes are added around her waists while the ropes are also connected to the bond binding the girl’s wrists. Finally Séverine is tightly hogtied while it’s clear that duct tape has been wrapped around her head.
Inside the girls mouth is a pair of fresh ankles socks almost completely muffling the girl’s moan and groans.

Chloé bends down next to her as she says.
“Mon dieu Séverine, what happened?”.
The bound and gagged girl looks at Chloé confused as she expected Chloé to be the last person finding her.

In fact Séverine was expecting her captor to pick her up as the library is closed at the moment. Unfortunately for Chloé Séverine’s captor is already inside ready to pick her up. He had watched how Chloé entered the forbidden room and he made the most use of his time by preparing a chloroform rag which he was going to use on Séverine but now he has to change his plans as he’s softly walking into the room and behind Chloé who’s is going to be his next victim.

Chloé has accidently stumbled upon the secret bondage society within the campus. The group spent their weekends kidnapping willing students for a real bondage experience in exchange for a small fee. During the weekend the victim will enact his or her fantasies. Séverine’s fantasy was to be kidnapped at school and locked in a dark room before being picked up later by her captor who’s going to hold her hostage during the weekend.

The captive is still lying on the floor confused by what is happening in front of and her being discovered by Chloé.
She knows most of the details of her ‘kidnapping’ and one of the details was that she was only to be kidnapped by a only one captor.
Then the blonde spots her real captor slowly walking toward the librarian.
“Perhaps this is part of the game”, she thinks as she starts to struggle while moaning in her gag in front of Chloé.

Chloé looks breathless at the struggling blonde as secretly, she’s got a thing for bondage and, secretly, she wouldn’t mind having tied her up herself or being tied up with her herself.
Séverine’s captor slowly kneels behind Chloé before pressing the cloth against her mouth and nostrils.

His arm wrapped around the redhead’s body as he whispers in her ear.
“You shouldn’t have found my prisoner, Chloé as it’s forbidden to enter the forbidden room”.
Chloé starts to scream into the rag while trying to fight the person off.

But it’s too late as the gas enters her body through her mouth and nose. Within just a few second she’s out and Séverine raised her eyebrows at her captor.
“Sorry Séverine, this wasn’t part of the plan but I guess it’s a fun twist”, he laughs.

Séverine nods before looking at the rag and her captor kneels down next to her.
She’s turned on her back and the captor pressed the rag against her gagged mouth and nostrils too.
The tied up blonde is also out soon as the captor first takes her away towards the waiting laundry cart.

She is placed into it ,before Chloé is placed next to her and then, they’re hidden by a pile of blankets.
Satisfied the captor takes his two hostages out of the library and into the campus flat.
There the girls are transferred towards the unused basement which is perfect for the group’s bondage games.

Séverinee is placed on a bed still hogtied while Chloé is placed on the floor.
The captor starts to work on her bonds and within a few minutes Chloé is trussed up identically as he’d trussed up Séverine and not a moment too soon as Chloé slowly wakes up.
But her captor anticipated this as he grabs the first of two pairs of thighs.

He starts to ball it up into a ball before forcing it into the slowly waking up redhead’s mouth.
Chloé wakes up by this but it’s too late as her captor quickly wraps the second pair around her head before tying the knot at the backend of her skull.
Chloé starts to struggle while moaning in her gag as her eyes widens as she sees who her captor is…….

TBC
Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Excellent start and a classic hook. A snooping girl going where she isn’t meant to be!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

good story can't wait to read the continuation
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

It had been a while since you posted something, glad to have you back! Great story!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you for all your kind comments, hope the next chapters will please you too.

It's nice to be back around here again

Des bisous
Chloé
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Really great start! I’m excited to see who her captor is!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m happy to see you on the site again, and with a great story no less! I hope to see more of you and can’t wait see what happens next! :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A great start, good story, can't wait for more :)
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

She must have a big mouth to fit an entire thigh in them.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

If it is not a pair of thick tights, it fits !
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 2.

The woman starts to smile as she says.
“Well Chloé how many times did I told you do not enter the forbidden room”
Chloé moans in her gag while shaking her head.

Her captor is her supervisor ?!?!
Chloé’s supervisor is a woman called Helene who’s a few years older than her.
She’s got longt brown hair and she’s wearing her usual pair og glasses together with a white blouse, a black necktie, a pair of black form fitting jeans and a pair of black shoes.

Chloé wiggles in her bonds while screaming in her gag.
Helene sighs as she grabs a roll of duct tape and starts to wrap the duct tape over Chloé’s gag while making sure her hair doesn’t get stuck in .
This has its effect as the redhead’s moans are now muffled even more.

Séverine is lying on the bed watching what’s going on in front of her, still confused about what’s going on while Helene stands up .
“Well Chloé now that you’re here let me tell you what’s going on”, she says while grabbing a chair.

Chloé stops struggling for a second as she is curious to know the meaning off all this.
“You see Chloé, I run a secret bondage society on the campus. The goal of my group is simple : we fulfill the students fantasies, like Séverine’s. She wanted to get kidnapped at school and held hostage for the weekend
All went well till you decided to check the forbidden room, so Chloé you’re joining the game”.

Chloé looks shocked at her supervisor not sure about she is loving or hating this game.
In fact, she has always had a love for bondage and she even spends some of her time in self-bondage from time to time and she’s even been tied up by others some time ago. But now she was tied up in the campus attic by her own boss and she can’t help herself to sigh as her love for bondage wins.

Helene now gives the redhead a confused look while raising her eyebrows then she looks surprised and says.
“Oh Chloé you’re into this aren’t you.”
Chloé starts to blush as she nods carefully.

Séverine is now the one who starts to look confused and shocked still unsure what’s going on.
Helene stands up and kneels next to Chloé as she says.
“Alright here’s the deal, I’ll leave you in bondage for the weekend and I return we will make this our little secret”.
Chloé who’s head had now turned tomato red nods agreeing to this idea.

Helene smiles as she stands up before grabbing two scarves and the roll of duct tape again.
She uses the first scarf to blindfold Séveine before using the tape to tape her fingers together and then rolling her on her stomach on the far end of the bed.
Chloé is then placed on the bed and she’s also blindfolded before her fingers are taped together too.

Helene checks her rope work one more time before she says.
“Good, you two look secured, I’m going to leave you here for the night. Séverine, we’ll continue the next part of your game tomorrow after I’ve had a word with Chloé”.
The girls nod before she leaves the room, leaving them to struggle and moan in their bonds and gags for the night before they eventually fall asleep exhausted thanks to the all the struggling.

And morning comes.

Helene enters the attic just after nine o’clock while the girls are still fast asleep carrying tray with croissants, tea and hot chocolate and orange juice in her hands. She places the tray on the table before realeasing the girls from their hogties, blindfolds and gags before placing them on the chair starting with Séverine.

The girls wake up during this and as Séverine is sitting quietly in her chair, Chloé starts to look around confused and not too sure about what happened.
“Morning girls”, Helene says sitting in another chair.
“Morning”, the girls reply before she feeds them their breakfast.

As soon as she’s done she has a small talk with Séverine asking her to continue her game as planned.
Séverine nods and agrees. So she’s soon gagged again, this time with a cloth stuffed in her mouth before a knotted scarf is pressed in her mouth and tied off.
The supervisor then turns to Chloé as she says.

“As I said last night Séverine’s fantasy is to be held hostage during the weekend before being released on Sunday evening, is there a fantasy you want to enact”.
Chloé blushes again as part of her fantasy has already being enacted : being a chloroformed and captured snoop is part of her fantasy. She then shakes her head and says.
“You already took care of my fantasy perhaps you can keep this little snoop as an extra hostage”.

Helene looks surprised as well as does Séverine and as she looks at her she starts nodding.
“Alright good, this are the rules you’ll be bound and gagged during the entire weekend, there will be no sexual contact nor will you be stripped of your clothes. We’ll spent the day taking real ransom pictures which you’ll receive at the end of your ordeal together with the ransom note. And finally I’ll be here most of the time except when I’m posting the ransom note or making lunch or dinner for you girls”.

Chloé nods and asks.
“Sounds good what about tomorrow?”.
Helene smiles and says.
“Tomorrow after lunch you’ll be transferred into a campus van and left there for a few hours before being found by the ‘cops’ right around dinner time and you’ll be released while I hand you girls the ransom pictures and ransom note if you want it of course”.

Chloé thinks for a second and says.
“Oui, I’d love to have some pictures of me tied up”.
Helene smiles as hse grabs another cloth and scarf and he gags her just like she’d just gagged Séverine.
“Alright you girls need a bathroom break before we continue ?”, she asks after gagging Chloé.

The girls nod and she unties Séverine first before showing her the attics bathroom.
A few minutes later she emerges from it and she unties Chloé before showing her where the bathroom is.
As soon as Chloé is in the bathroom, Helene places Séverine on the chair and starts to tie her against it.

Her legs are spread and tied to the legs of the chair while her arms are placed over the back of the chair.
Séverine’s wrists are tied together and another rope is added around her elbows before more rope is added around her waist and around her breast area. Again the ropes are connected to the bonds binding her wrists but this time the ropes are also connected to the back of the chair keeping her fully pinned against it. Finally a rope is added over her thighs and tied to the seat of the chair keeping her pinned down even more.

Helene is just finishing tying Séverine as Chloé enters the room.
She’s placed on the chair and tied and gagged almost identically as Séverine, except for her legs that she asks to have bound together.
Helene smiles as she grabs the camera.
“Right girls let’s get some ransom pictures of you two”.

TBC
Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @Chloe Badelaine. Please do not forget to gender tag this story and any other story you wish to post on this site. Gender tagging stories are required on this site as it helps readers who have gender preferences find the stories that interest them.

That's done m'sieur !

Des bisous
Chloé
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another nice chapter, well done :)
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Wonderful story so far!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapitre 3

Séverine nods vigorously as this is the part she’s most excited about.
Chloé in the meanwhile, starts to look a bit worried, unsure if this was a good idea after all but it’s too late as she’s agreed to it. Helene grabs Séverine’s chair and drags it away from Chloé so she can take separate pictures of the trussed up girls.
She then turns Chloé’s chair a bit so she can watch Séverinee while she takes the pictures

“Alright Séverinee I’m going to tell you how to look or pose will taking the pictures okay”, Helene says standing behind the camera.
Chloé watches how Helene tells her captive how to look or act while taking the pictures and about fifteen minutes later she stops and says.
“We got some excellent shots good work miss”.

Séverine blushes while looking at the floor while her captress turns Chloé’s chair back so she can snap pictures of her. She moves the camera towards Chloé before turning Séverine’s chair so she can watch Chloé’s photoshoot.
Helene tells Chloé what to do and again after about fifteen minute’s she’s done and she places the camera on the table. She turn Chloé’s chair so she faces her fellow captivee as she grabs the camera.
“Right I’m going to have the pictures developed while making a ransom demand for you two.
"I’ll be back in a while you girls enjoy the struggle”, she says while checking the bonds one more time before leaving the girls alone. The girls spent the first couple of minutes just looking at each other both still confused that the other is there. Chloé is the first who starts to test her gag and bonds and she’s soon followed by Séverine.
The girls moan and scream in their gags while struggling in their gag but it’s not helping at all as they’re both tied very tight.

Sometime later the door to the attic opens again and Helene enters the room holding a tray with food and small envelops on it.
She turns the girls back to their original positions making them face the table again. She then removes the girls gags before saying.
“You girls will get some lunch first and after that I’ll show you your ransom demands”

Helene feeds Chloé her lunch first before doing the same to Séverine. After that the girls are untied so they both can have their bathroom breaks and when the girls are done they’re asked to seat on the bed.
Helene gives the girls an envelope each and as they open it they can see it holds their ransom letters saying :
“If you want your daughter back pay us one million euro’s or you’ll never see her again”.
And underneath the note is a picture of the girl tied to the chair looking frightened.

The girls stare at their notes before looking at Helene who’s smiling.
“What do you think?”, she asks them.
“Wow perfect”, Séverine says still focused on the picture.
“Mon dieu, it’s lovely”, Chloé says before looking up and smiling.

Helene smiles even wider as she says.
“Glad you girls love it, now how do you want to be tied?”
The girls have a think about it and Chloé asks to be tightly hogtied on the bed in just her sweater and tights, while a pair of tights is stuffed in her mouth, and her mouth sealed with duct tape wrapped around her head. She even asks for a blindfold made with another pair of tights.
Séverinee asks to be frogtied on a mattress next to the bed while an ankle sock is stuffed in her mouth and another pair of tights is used to cleave gag her.

Helene nods and a just few minutes after she went to look for all the tights the captives asked, the girls are bound and gagged as desired.
Chloé on the bed wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs tied together with rope added around her waists and chest while tightly hogtied.
Séverine on a mattress next to the bed her wrists and elbows tied together with rope added around her waists and breast area. Her ankles are pressed against her thighs as she’s frogtied just like she wanted to.

Helene puts the ransom demands back in the envelops before she says.
“You girls can struggle like this I’ll be back later for dinner”.
The girls nod as she leaves the room and Chloé starts to thrash around on the bed loving the hogtie as she’s unable to move around allot. Séverine is moving around on the mattress while moaning in her gag loudly as she tries to twists the bonds holdinhding her arms.

Time flies for the girls and after a few hours which seems like just a few minutes they are lying on the bed and mattress exhausted by their struggles. At that point Helene enters the attic and she unties the girls before they have dinner and a bathroom break.

This time she decides about the ties and the girls are both placed on the bed on their back. Their hands pulled above their heads and theirs wrists tied together before tied to the bedframe. Their ankles are also pressed together and tied together before they’re tied to the bedframe too.

The supervisor gags the girls by stuffing a cloth in their mouths before using the tights to cleave gag and blindfolds them.
“Alright girls goodnight”, she says leaving the room.

Again the couple struggles against their bonds but it’s useless and after a short period of struggling theyfall asleep exhausted by satisfied by their ordeal.

A suivre...
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Can’t wait for the next part! Wish they had this service on my campus!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Those girls really are having a good time :)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Ecxcellent. So glad the kidnapper turned out to be another woman. And being your boss makes,it even better.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Tres bien mon cher!

This is a delightful story so far. And I absolutely love your choice of attire and gags. I can’t wait for more!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TightsBound wrote: 5 years ago Tres bien mon cher!

This is a delightful story so far. And I absolutely love your choice of attire and gags. I can’t wait for more!
I couldn't say it better! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Chloe Badelaine[/mention]
Allô Chloé ! J'espère que ça va.
You've definitely managed to create a hit here.

Hurry up and get an ad for "The Snoopy Librarian" up in the Story Catalogue section: http://www.tugstories.com/viewforum.php?f=46
This story deserves more views!
À bientôt !
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The last chapter...

The following morningHelene enters the attic at 8 o’clock.
Chloé and Séverinee are still fast asleep while she places the tray with the breakfast on the table before untying the girls and waking them up before the three of them have breakfast and the girls have another bathroom break.

When they both return they see the chairs standing back to back against each other.
“Please sit down”, Helene says while the grabbing the rope.
They sit down and she ties them against the chair tightly using rope except for their wrists which are cuffed together. Their elbows aren’t tied this time as their ankles are pressed together and tied together with their knees.
A rope is added around their waists and tied to the cuffs. Finally the girls are gagged with a cloth, Chloé requests for a cleave gag made of a tight between her lips and a scarf covering it all while Séverine asks for just duct tape.

Helene leans against the table as she says.
“Alright you girls can struggle like this and next time you’ll stay tied to the chair while getting lunch in a few hours.
After lunch I’ll knock you two out again and I’ll transfer you to the van”.
The girls nod before She leaves the room.
The trussed up prisoners both moan in their gags as they test their bonds.
This is the least restrictive tie all weekend and the girls are soon using their fingers to reach the others arms.

They quickly realize why their hands are cuffed behind their backs as they’re able to untie the knots ropes connecting the cuffs to the back of the chair but because of the cuffs they’re unable to get their wrists free.
Both girls soon realize that they won’t escape this tie ever.

A few hours later Helene walks back into the attic with a tray of lunch.
She first feeds Séverine before she feeds Chloé and once she’s done she prepares her next chloroform rag.
“Remember girls you’ll be free in a few hours”.

The girls nod and she first chloroforms them, first séverine and then Chloé who puts some resistance, struggling ad moaning for fun under the chloroform rag, trying to breathe slowly to make it last a little bit longer while asking herself how she will wake up and knowing she’ll quickly find out as she’s drifts away...

With both captives out, Helene transfers them into the laundry cart before taking them them to a van which is parked in the woods just outside the campus area.
There the girls are both tightly hogtied, their hands tied behind their backs and their elbows together, ankles and knees pressed against each other and tied too. Rope is added around their waists and around the breasts area’s just as the previous hogties however this one is even tighter.
A pair of tights is stuffed in Chloé’s mouth and micropore tape is applied over her lips before her head is covered with a thick opaque black stocking and she’s blindfolded with another pair of tights tied tightly over her eyes.
Séverine’s gag and blindfold are identically to the one that Chloé received and the girls are both placed as far away from the other as possible before Helene leaves them alone.

Chloé wakes up not really remembering what’s going on and as response she lets out a terrified moan only to receive a moan from Séverine.
“Mon dieu she did knock us out again”, Chloé thinks as she slowly crawls towards Séverine who on her turn is crawling towards Chloé while they’re both moaning loudly. Finally after a long and exhausting journey they reach other and they both starts to check the ropes binding the other.
But Helene has done an excellent job as the girls are able to touch the other’s rope but they’re unable to find the knots. They start to get nervous and annoyed unable to escape and they don’t know when they’ll be set free. And to make matters worse they both start to realize they need a bathroom break.
“Mon Dieu, I’m going to pee in my skirt”, Chloé thinks as she whimpers in her gag but then she hears the doors opening.

Both captives start to moan out loud both exhausted by their weekends in bonds as well as the urging need to go to the bathroom.
“Don’t worry girls, you’ll be free soon”, Helene says as she starts to removes the hogties. The gags and blindfolds are removed after that before they’re untied.
“Mon Dieu, I need to take a bathroom break”, Chloé says pressing her thighs against each other.
“You can go in the cabin”, Helene says with a smile and as Chloé looks outside she recognizes the area as she usually takes a walk in the woods.
Chloé rushes into the cabin and she finally has her bathroom break.
When she walks out of the bathroom Séverinee rushes in while Helene is in the kitchen.

She soon walks out of it with some dinner while Séverinee walks out of the bathroom.
“So girls bon appetit”, she says with a smile and a wink.
The three of them have dinner before Helene takes them both back to the campus area.
Chloé goes straight to bed exhausted but satisfied by her weekend ordeal and she quickly drifts off to sleep.

The following morning Chloé arrives at the library just after 8.
Helene is already there having a coffee while reading the paper as they have about 30 minutes before the library opens.
Chloé sits down across her and says.
“Say Miss, I was wondering can I join your little bondage group, I loved it and I wouldn’t mind being a kidnapper myself”.

Helene puts her paper down while looking at Chloé with a smile on her face.
“Go on I’m listening”.

La fin ?

Et voila, hope you enjoyed the ride.

Des bisous
Chloé
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Very nice story I wished I had a group like this in University but was to small there. It had given some places, where it had could happened there. But I know that Building where had study was before a boarding school.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, well written, and fun to read. :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago A good story, well written, and fun to read. :)
I agree on this! I enjoyed it very much - and maybe it is not the end of Story. Chloes future Adventures? They would be Fun!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic