Murder, She Wrote - The Schoolgirl and Jessica Fletcher's Revenge F/f (Completed).

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

“May?”

“May? How are you feeling, dear?”

May had been resting comfortably in a deep sleep, so she was slightly reluctant to come out of it. However, the voice calling her was insistent and oddly familiar. That was when she realised that it was Jessica Fletcher’s voice.

Mrs. Fletcher? Why is she in my house? Hold on…?

May gradually opened her eyes and saw that she was in a very pretty bedroom in a bed that was cosy and comfortable. However, her body felt strangely cool. That was when she realized that she was wearing nothing but her underwear and Jessica Fletcher was standing over her bed with a mug of tea. She sat up in shock.

“Jessica? Where am I? What am I doing here?”

She noticed that Jessica was wearing baggy jeans, a blue sweatshirt and sneakers. Jessica carefully sat down on the edge of the bed before handing May the mug of tea.

“I’m glad you’re all right, Miss. Browning. Especially after the state that you got yourself in.”

“The state that I was in? What are you talking about?”

“So, you don’t remember anything at all?”

“No…no…I remember going to school on Friday morning, but that’s pretty much it. I can’t remember what I did after that.”
Jessica said, “Oh, dear. Well, it looks as if I’m going to have to clear up the details. There was a town meeting on Friday night. When I went there, you were there as well. I stayed for a brief time and then I was not feeling well, so I decided to come back home. I went out the back way and that was when I found you on the path.”

“You found me?”

“I’m afraid that you were rather drunk, May. You’d found some alcohol somewhere and you had consumed rather a lot of it – I found the empty bottles on the path. You’d thrown up all over your school uniform and you were almost unconscious. I didn’t think that you would want anyone to see you like that, so I took you back to my home. You’re in my guest bedroom. Because you were sick, I took off your uniform and washed it. I knew your mother was working this weekend, so I let her know that you were staying with me – I told her that you’d volunteered to help me out with some chores this weekend. You slept all day yesterday – I did give you a little bit of food, but I think that you were too sick to eat much. Do you remember that? How are you feeling now?”

May said, “I’ve got a slight headache, but I feel okay… At least, I think I do.”

Jessica smiled, “Well, why don’t you have a shower and then come down for a bit of breakfast before you go back home. I think you could probably use some. Your uniform is hanging up in the bathroom. While you do that, I’ll call your mother and let her know that you’re coming home.”
May nodded.

Jessica left the room and May trotted down the hall to the bathroom where her newly washed and ironed uniform, socks and shoes had been folded and placed neatly on the side of the basin. When May was showering, she noticed that there were slight marks on her wrists that puzzled her, but they were very faint, so they didn’t worry her.

When May was fully dressed, she went downstairs where Jessica presented her with a small plate of scrambled eggs and toast with a glass of orange juice. She found that she was really hungry, so she ate them very quickly.

When she did so, she saw a large pile of papers sitting next to Jessica’s typewriter sitting on top of the table. “You’ve written heaps. Are you working on a new book?” “Yes, I am. It required a lot of research, so I had to get some help, but fortunately, I found some unexpected assistance.”

May hesitated before she spoke again. “Mrs. Fletcher?”

“Yes?”

“Did you tell anyone that I was drunk?”

“No, I thought you’d been through enough. Besides, I think you’ve more than learned your lesson.”

“Thank you. That was…well, that was decent of you. Mrs. Fletcher?”

“Yes?”

“I’ve got something to tell you. It was me that’s been playing all those pranks on you over the past few weeks. I think that I owe you an apology…I was looking for…well, I was looking for revenge, I guess. But, after what you did for me this weekend, I think that I should say thank you.”

“Actually, I already knew that you were responsible, but I’m glad that you were honest with me. I accept your apology and I hope that we will get on better in the future.”

May said, “I’m sure that we will.” With that she finished the last bite of toast and said, “I better be going.”

“No problem. Give my regards to your mother. By the way, your backpack is in the front hall.”

May said “Goodbye.”

She left the kitchen, found her backpack and slipped out through the front door.

May spent the rest of her Sunday having a nice, pleasant and relaxing day.

Two weeks later….

May Browning and her best friend, Alison Reynolds, were walking to school having a timely chat on the way. On their way, they passed the Cabot Cove bookshop as they always did and Alison said, “Hang on, I want to get some magazines from there.” “No problem. I’ll come inside with you.”
Alison said, “By the way, did you end up getting that new jacket. The one you’ve been saving up for?”

May said, “I’m not sure. I’ve noty got it yet. I've been putting my money away for ages, but I don’t think I have enough. I’ll just have a look.” She withdrew her wallet from her backpack and opened it. Both girls gasped in shock as they saw the large wad of bills crammed into the wallet. Alison said, “You’ve got over a thousand dollars there, at least. You’ve definitely got enough now.” “I sure do. I guess I must have saved more than I thought.”

Just then, at that moment, Jessica Fletcher emerged from the bookshop. She looked radiant in a chocolate brown blouse, a tight form-fitting tan skirt that came to her knees, sheer stockings and chocolate brown high heels. She also wore dark brown leather gloves that matched the blouse perfectly. When she saw them, she smiled, “Hello, girls.”

May felt a slight flutter in her stomach as she caught sight of Mrs. Fletcher’s gloves and she noticed that Alison was also looking at them in confusion. Both of them waved in response and Mrs. Fletcher went on her way. It was just a slight flutter, but it faded away quickly.

May said, “That’s odd.” “What is?” “I feel like I’ve seen those gloves before, but I can’t remember where.” Alison frowned. “I felt that way just now, but I suppose that she must have worn them before somewhere. Anyway, let’s go and have a look in the bookstore.”

When the two girls walked in, they saw the bookseller was in the middle of creating a new display.

He smiled at them when they came in. “Hello, girls. I’m just putting up the copies of Jessica’s new book for sale. When I’m done, I’ll show you the new magazines that just came in.”

May and Alison went to look at the display.

That was when they saw the copies of the book sitting in the middle of the display with their gleaming new covers and the title:
“The Mystery of the Two Kidnapped Schoolgirls.”

May took a copy of the book off one of the shelves and opened it at a random spot. She read the first paragraph at the top of the page:

“Mary Blake, a pretty 16-year-old student from Cabot Cove High School was sweating. But it wasn’t from fear. It was from excitement. She was a tall, willowy girl with a slim, yet athletic build and at the moment, she was wearing her school uniform of a red blazer with gold buttons over a white blouse, a red, white and green tartan skirt, white socks and black shoes. Her uniform was slightly crumpled. At that precise moment, Mary was standing in a house that she had always seen from afar, but never gone inside. It was Jocelyn Feather’s house….”

May stared at the paragraph in puzzlement. At that moment, she felt a small and uncomfortable twinge in her stomach. Bot, in the next second, it was gone.” Strange. For a moment, she had felt something like what felt like déjà vu, but it must have been her imagination.

She closed the book and put it back on the shelf while Alison purchased her magazines.

However, for some reason, May found that she did not have much to say for the rest of the walk to school.

The End.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mays confusion is understandable :) Nicely done by Jessica. I guess, May will be even more confused when she has read the book completely :) A very good Story!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Very good story, a lot of interesting ideas in it. I see that I still enjoy your style a lot so I hope to see more from you in the future.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

This was quite a story headmistress, thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. I really enjoyed your writing. Jessica getting a little ambitious with a tie up was such a great idea! And of course it all works out for her in the end, as always!
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

One of the newest stories in this site and yet I think its already one of my favorites! I have read that there's some other stories from you in the archives so I know what I'll be reading!
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Hello, all,

Thank you all for the kind feedback.

I''ve got a large work project on at the moment, but I am also working on a new story idea
and hope to have it up at the start of next week.

I'm sure that Jessica wouldn't write down the exact details of what happened in her book, so May will have to be left wondering :).
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Headmistress wrote: 3 years ago Hello, all,

Thank you all for the kind feedback.

I''ve got a large work project on at the moment, but I am also working on a new story idea
and hope to have it up at the start of next week.

I'm sure that Jessica wouldn't write down the exact details of what happened in her book, so May will have to be left wondering :).
I think, that would be an additional thrill for Jessica, leaving May wondering :) Good work!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great story, I'm looking forward to reading more of your tales, Headmistress.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I very much enjoyed that, both for the lovely bondage and the leather gloves! Thank-you [mention]Headmistress[/mention] :D
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I had not read this story before now and I absolutely love it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic