Sleeping in F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

Sleeping in F/f

Post by Sociopath3 »

Courtney (black hair, blue eyes, white, 5ft4, 16yo, wearing a pink bra and pink panties) was laying on her bed, covered by a white blanket and her head rested on white pillows. The sound of footsteps approached her room, Karen (brown hair, blue eyes, white, 5ft6, 22yo, wearing a black tshirt, jeans and white socks) entered "wake up" Karen commanded, Courtney rolled so she was facing away from Karen. Karen sighed and walked out.

After fifteen minutes the sound of footsteps approaching Courtney's room returned but at a faster rate, Karen entered with an opened black gym bag strapped over her shoulder, "last chance Courtney" Karen said in a demanding tone, Courtney remain motionless. Karen reached into the and pulled out a roll of silver duct tape and a visible stained white sock.

Karen walked up to the bed and threw the blanket onto the floor, she then rolled Courtney onto her stomach, held her hands together palm to palm and started taping Courtney's wrists together. Courtney woke up and started struggling, "Hey get off me" she whined repeatedly "Shut up" Karen said, "mo-mmph" Courtney said in confusion as the sock was stuffed in her mouth. Courtney let out many high pitched 'mmmpphhhs' as her mom held her hand over her mouth keeping the sock in.

Karen peeled a long strip of tape off the roll and used it to tape Courtney's mouth shut, Karen applied additional strips leading to Courtney's entire lower face being covered by the silver tape.

Karen then straddled Courtney's legs and taped her ankles, with no hesitation despite Courtney's moans and squirming. After taping Courtney's ankles Karen got off the bed, Courtney used this chance to struggle furiously, and Karen picked up the blanket. "if you dont stop struggling and I'll leave you tied for the whole weekend" Karen said and Courtney stopped, Karen then placed the blanket over Courtney with most of the blanket on her right side drooping over the bed and taped the blanket to her left side at the shoulder, waist, thigh and knee, Karen then tucked the blanket under Courtney and pulled it under Courtney, repeating till the blanket couldn't be wrapped around any more and tape the end down at Courtneys shoulder, waist, thigh and knee.

Karen placed the duct tape on the bed next to Courtney's head and removed 4 thick, black belts from the bag, Karen tied the belts below Courtney's breasts, around her wrists(connecting them to her waist), around her thighs and around her ankles, tightening them as much as possible ensuring Courtney won't escape and the blanket will remain in place. Karen then ripped a long strip of tape off the roll, "goodnight honey" she said in a relaxed tone as she placed to strip over her eyes, Courtney screamed into her gag as Karen walked away, she begun flailing hoping she could get the belts off.

As Courtney flailed, screamed and struggled, Karen watched from the door with a smirk plastered on her face.
mtlkrow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mtlkrow »

Nice classic story
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Shorr and straight to the point. I like Vignettes like these :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Would love to see a longer version of this (or a sequel or both). Nice story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Tuckerton7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tuckerton7 »

Good story
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Great story!

Now she can sleep as long as she wants.
Pablo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pablo »

I do love these shorter stories every now and then. They’re a good break from some of the real long ones
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic