Revenge on step-sisters (FF/f) (f/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Revenge on step-sisters (FF/f) (f/FF)

Post by arbamanre »

*******Bulling**********
“Arrggh! I still can’t believe this is happening again!” I was thinking while I was hogtied and cleave-gagged in my bed, with the stereo in my room too loud, playing that ‘reggaeton’ music that I hate so much.

My name is Jessie, I’m a 17 years old teenager, and my step-sisters, Tami and Samantha (22 and 21 years) pretty often, since 10 years ago, have “played” tie me up. It started like an innocent game, but since they become teenagers they get rude with me, tying and gagging me too often and each time harder, taking advantage of every time my mother and my step-father go out because they work a lot, and they don’t believe me because we used to play innocently in our childhood, (and I start to think they just don’t want to believe me).

At the other day, Monday at school, I was too concerned by that, and the only one to notice it was my childhood friend Joseph:

“What’s up ‘squirrel’? Oh no, the same thing again?” He calls me ‘squirrel’ by a silly game when we were kids, it’s related with my light brown hair.

“I don’t know what to do. That lazy witches are in home all day; I can’t have peace in my own house. If I listen reggaeton again I’m going to lose my mind!” I say to him almost crying.

“Stop complaining!!! I told you a lot of times that I can help you to get them. Or at least finish my teaching you of how you can to tie them up, so you get your revenge. “

“If you get involved it will get worse! And I don’t think I’m ready to tie up someone, even if I could do so, they are two and are bigger than me!”

“They are not ‘bigger’ they are just ‘older’. You aren’t 10 years old anymore! You almost are a woman and you have practiced olimpic wrestling two years! I’m sure you can tie up at least that blondie ex-cheerleader, even more, you can tie that jogger brown haired monster that you call ‘big sister’. But it’s on you: try to fight for your dignity despite the consequences, or be a victim the rest of your life.”

Joseph’s words were unforgettable, but I still was thinking and doubting, even I almost forgot in the way to home of buying some paints and a cutter for an elaborated model that I need to finish in two weeks.

Later in dinner time, our parents make an announcement to us, he will assist to a congress and my mother will go with him, so they are going to be outside all the weekend. Of course I was shocked, and I can notice the grin in the face of my step-sisters, it was clear now ‘I will fight to not be a victim anymore!’.

So the Friday come in, they were leaving in the afternoon, all the week I was thinking strategic places to hide scissor and knifes, if I get tied maybe I could escape (unless I were tied in 'spread eagle' on my bed, if that happens I am finished!):

“Ok, we will call when we arrive, the money for food is in the table. No parties! Be good! Bye bye!” say my mother and close the door.

Immediately Tami (the older) grab me for behind and hand-gagged me, while Sam took my legs, so they carried me to the living room and lie me down with my stomach in the floor. Then Sam sit over my back and put a sock in my mouth while Tami grab my hands, later put a cleave gag to prevent I don’t spite it out. Later Tami put my hands in my back and Sam tie them up in a crossed position, in that moment I stopped my struggling:

“Good girl” say Tami to me, later she and Sam tie my elbows trying to get them the most together possible, and tie my arms to my chest, then my thighs and my ankles together.

They carried me to my room, I was wearing my pink mini-short and my white t-shirt, because was summer and if was tied I don’t want also be a victim of hot. So when we get there, they say to me:

“Ok, so as you should imagine you are going to be tied up all the weekend, while we will go outside. Unlike you we have important thing to do” Say Tami mocking of me while I was lying in the floor.

“Yeah! I have an incredible date tonight and Tami was invited to a party, and tomorrow… well maybe tomorrow we’ll say to you, so you don’t be so jealous”. Sam say to me in an ironic way.

“Ffffbmmmkyu!!!” I try to insult them behind my gag, but of course they just laugh at me.

“…ha ha ha!... Oh? Wait a minute! What’s that?” Sam says to Tami pointing down in the door of my closet. I open wide my eyes because I know is one of the sharped things I hide to get me free. So Tami open my closet and saw a scissors:

“Well, well, well. Looks like you don’t support our fantastic weekend. Sam, we will put this room upside down till we find all the things she could use to escape”

“Yes Tami!.. Oh Jess, now you will suffer the consequences” Replied Sam laughing at me.

Both search every inch of the room and took every knife and scissors while I was trying to not cry in front of them, now I have no plan and no hope.

When they got sure of all, they get back to me and tie my ankles to my legs, letting me in a hogtied position, later they blindfold me with a bandana.

“MMMMMMHHHFF!!!” I scream them because I hate blindfolds!!!

“Oh please. You deserve it! Well, now try to enjoy yourself we checking you time by time” Say Tami while leaving my room with my cutting stuff.

“Bye bye Jessie! And of course we let you with your favorite music…” Sam say to me, while turning on the stereo with that loud trash! Later she turns off the lights, goes outside and closed the door.

“MMNNNMMOOOUUHH!” I scream through my gag, and in that moment I start to struggling with all my strength just for frustration; after some minutes later, I get tired and almost start to cry. But, suddenly, I remember the Joseph’s words, so I decide to focus and start to think.

******Hope*******

I was hogtied, blindfolded, gagged and all the things that could help me to escape were away, escape looks impossible. I almost give up again but I remember my bag, I forgot about my cutter! I left it in my bag and they forgot check it inside. So I squirm slowly to the part of my room where I remember they dropped my bag, was harder get there than I was thinking, but the hope of getting free make me forget my tiredness of being struggle like a half hour until now!

Finally get my bag, and with one of my hands open it, and start to search the cutter… and finally I get it!
So slow and carefully I start to cut my hand ties, was pretty hard but I didn’t surrender. When I finally free my hands and cut the rope from my hogtie, I put the cutter in the edge of the drawer squashing it in some way that the sharped area of the cutter was out, so I proceed to cut the rope from my elbows and my chest. This was sooo hard and sooo slow but I succeeded! The rest was easy, I took out my blindfold and gag, and untie my thighs and ankles.

Now, I was tempted to just lock my door and turn off that horrible music, and just keep myself captive in my room but not tied, but the anger was still there so I decide make a brave movement. I picked the sock, the bandanas, the two ropes from my legs (the only ropes not cut) and wait behind my door waiting some one of they come to supervise me like always do.

After like a quarter hour I heard steps and the door opened, it was Sam who just took a shower for her date so she only was wearing her red underwear and a towel and she scream “I finished my shower, now is your turn! I’ll check Jessie!”. The blonde come in with a grin in her face, I was stand behind the door she just open, so she didn’t see me and confused try to turn on the lights and just in that moment I jump on her grabbing her to the floor, Joseph was right, she was no match to me, so I lie her on her stomach, throw away her towel and tie her hands in a crossed position.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” She yelled to me. “TAAAAMIIIII!!!” but Tami couldn’t hear her because the loud music.
Then I tied her ankles together and proceed to stuff-gag her with the sock and the bandana just like I was before. I felt so powerful.

“HEEELMMMPPHHMMM!!!”

“Yes! I finally got you! Now you will pay.” I say to her. She was saying no with her head and I could see the fear in her eyes, maybe because she never been tied up before (or I think so).

I took a pair of my large socks and tie each upper arm to only one bed post, just for keep her fix in someplace

“Now, wait here. I have to capture Tami”

“Mmmph mmmmphnnnphmph” Moaned Sam.

I took a sock and a bandana, close the door and go inside Sam’s room, turn on the light to search for more rope, I got distracted and don’t realized Tami just finished her shower and was walking to her own bedroom, she saw the light and yelled from the corridor:

“Hurry Sam! If you take too much time you will be the responsible one for taking the mom's call” Tami go inside her own bedroom and close the door. This is my chance!

I hurry and finally found ropes, so I go quietly to Tami’s room, open slowly her door and she was already wearing her electric blue underwear, in that moment I jump over her!

“WHAT THE HECK! JESSIE!!!”

“Yes! Now it’s my turn!”

She was stronger than Sam but I could manage her anyway, I lie her on her stomach and tie her hands in a crossed position, later their ankles together, finally a put her a stuff-gag just like Sam:

“MMMMMMMMMMMMPPHHH!!!” She moaned scared and confused. And in that moment I have a warm feeling of freedom: I will never be their helpless victim anymore.

********Revenge**********

Now the tables turned on! I pulled Tami to the living room (and by the way took more ropes and bandanas) and also immediately pulled Sam. Both were scared and trying to talk to me, so I pick my cellphone and recorded them tied up and struggling in their underwear:

“Mmnnmou”

“Oh yes! This is my insurance that you will never tie me up again. I’ll send this to a good friend, and if you in the future do something bad this will be released to internet and I will send it every person that I know”

Both scared say no with her heads, while I send the video to Joseph to save it. Then they started to try to talk to me:

“I’ll take off your gags with two conditions: no yell! And if I want to gag you again you will cooperate!” Both nodded yes and I proceed to take away their gags:

“I really really sorry Jess… we promise will be good to you since now to ever” Sam say to me.

“Yeah! We just were joking on you, we never been tied before, we didn’t’ t know how does it feel until now” Replied Tami... and that got me angrier.

“…. Ha… ‘joking’?... are you serious? ’JOKING’!?... UUUFFF!!! Ok, I calm myself, from now nobody will tie nobody… but after you live the ‘fantastic weekend’ that both of you got planned to me”

“NO! NO! NO! Sorry Jessie, I didn’t use the right words, please please please forgive me!”

“Yes! Tami didn’t mean it. Please!”

“Well, I will tell you the same phrase you say to me the last cinema premiere I lost because of you: Don’t complain crybaby, just accept your fate with a smile” Then took a sock and a bandana and start to gag Tami first:

“Jessie, understand me, I apologize, what else do you wa…MMMPPHH!” She was horrified. Then I took the other sock and other bandana and Sam almost crying start to begging me:

“Jess, please! We were waiting this weekend so much. You are a kind person and…AAMMMMMAPH!”.
Then I started to tying them in the same hogtied they left me, first elbows, then arms to chest, later thighs and finally hands to ankles to finish the hogtied.

“Mmmmm! mmmmm” Both were moaning with frustration.

“Don’t worry, I’ll check you time by time, and each 15 minutes I will untie your hogtie because, unlike you, I know how hard is that position when you are not used to it. For your good luck, you will get the beautiful experience!”

“MMMM! MMM! MMMMMMM!” Both moaned desperately.

“Ah! I almost forgot” I took two bandanas and blindfolded them, and go to the stereo and put heavy metal too loud (they hate it so much).

“Get fun!”

“MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!”

The rest of the Friday I spent my time doing my homework, I answered my mom’s phone call and she got surprised because I never answer the phone (I wonder what was the reason, ha!), and every 15 minutes I was with them to tie or untie their hogtie, both look too frustrated, and late in night they started to cry. I felt some guilt but I think they never understand what have done unless the really live what they did me to me for YEARS!

“Ok, time to bed ladies” I untied their ankles and thighs, so they could walk, let each one of them use the toilet while I was waiting outside (they do it to me a lot!), and I conduce each one to her respective bedroom.

To each one, I tied her ankles to the bottom of their bed so they can’t move too much, I leave them on their blindfolds, and took away their gag to change it for just some pieces of microfoam-tape as gag. This tape is used a lot on me, is too effective.

I started with Sam:

“Mmm… blah! Jess! Please! I kno…MMM!!!” I tapped her mouth and go with Tami:

“Mmmm… uff! Jessie forgive me! Now I realized how bad is this. Sorry for all” And a teardrop fell aside the blindfold.

“…Yeah... I forgive you... but... still you and Sam have to pass for all this”
Tami didn’t say anything and don't resist to her tape gag.

At the morning, as the rest of the weekend, I took care of the house, the food and took care of them, all the time I kept them with their hands tied and also gagged (I didn’t blindfold them anymore), but change the ropes time by time, and also the gag from microfoam to cleave-gag and vice versa. According to their behavior or just for playing I tied their legs or added ropes to chest or thighs, but in fact they were too cooperative. Also we saw a lot of movies and even one time I did some popcorn for all three.

For sleeping I tied them in ‘spread eagle’ because I know this is most comfortable to sleep.

“I didn't have no idea about this. Sorry Jessie” Sam say to me when I explained this to her.

"Yeah. I forgive you" then I put her microfoam gag.

So the Sunday, late in the afternoon, I decided hogtied and blindfolded them just one time, kept them like that for some minutes and later come and I say to them:

"This is it, I hope we can have some peace since now and ever"

"Mmmphuu" Both nodded their heads.

I untied them completely, each one just says “Sorry Jessie” and go with her head down to their bedrooms. And since that day they never tie me anymore, and not only that, they were more respectful with me and gradually friendly too! I don’t understand why this had to happen. Why brothers and sisters just not get along with a good relationship?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Always nice to read a good 'revenge on a bully' story. This is one of those. Thank you.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Always nice to read a good 'revenge on a bully' story. This is one of those. Thank you.
Agreed :)
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

Great revenge story! I'm surprised there was no retaliation for the revenge but nonetheless - way to stick it to your bullies!
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Great story! Thankyou for sharing
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Thank you all for the feedback!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic