A Trip In Winter (F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Trip In Winter (F/FM)

Post by mrjones2009 »

Part 1

It had been a strange six months with what the whole being abducted and being held captive thing and then having to help exonerate Wing Commander Gail Denmark of the charges of treason against her. That had taken longer than I had expected but it was the right thing to do. When that was finally sorted out, I had found a new job, I had indeed been downsized by my former firm, but it had worked out well as I was now in a job that I actually enjoyed. I had also plucked up enough courage to ask Gail out, but my advance was stoutly rebuffed. Anyway, I had decided to take a holiday to recharge my batteries. This time planned and as far away from home and the beach as I could do. That was how I ended up in a Russian holiday resort in early winter. There was a covering of snow on the ground and the temperature had dropped since yesterday, hence why I was wearing a down jacket over a t-shirt and sweater. To defend against the cold, I also had on thick gloves along with a hat and a pair of thermal-lined trousers. I wasn’t much of a skier so just contented myself with some outdoor activities and enjoying the nightlife at the various restaurants, pubs and clubs in the resort.

It was after a night out where I had fallen in with a group of Danish students that I had decided to head out and get some fresh air and some food. I vaguely remember my new friends mentioning the name of a bar so I thought that I would give that a try for lunch the following day, see if they would be there and see what they were up to. Using the wonders of modern technology, I managed use my phone to get the location and headed off. On my way toward the bar, I was in my own world but walked between two women. “Sorry ladies,” I apologised. As I got the other side of them, I glanced round to see if I could get a better look at their faces, something in the back of my mind called to me I had seen them before. They didn’t glance back or acknowledge my apology and I couldn’t see anything as they both wore massive, full length, down coats with the hoods flicked up. Honestly it looked like someone had pumped up the jackets. Anyway, the bar was now in sight, so I shrugged it off and headed off to find out what the day held in store.

I didn’t find my new Danish friends, but I had a great burger and was currently sat at the bar enjoying a cider and exchanging chat with the barmaid when she wasn’t serving when the door opened. I spun round to see two bundled up figures enter the bar. Although it was only the middle of the afternoon the bar was busy and the new arrivals were struggling to find a seat as I turned back to enjoy my cider and try and attract the attention of the lovely barmaid. It was then that I felt the presence of some people standing to my right. The barmaid smile and was heading in my direction, I was about to offer some of my best chat when she walked a pace past me and stopped, the new arrival had obviously got her attention. “Two mojitos please,” a female voice said.

“Come on, are we really on the cocktails this early,” a second female voice replied. This one sounded familiar.

“Mojitos barely count as cocktails.” The first voice said. “We will build up to the better stuff.”

“Look, I came here for a break and some rest and relaxation,” the second voice replied. “I don’t want to get blitzed every day!” I definitely knew that voice. I spun round on my stool to let my eyes confirm what my ears were telling me. I caught enough of the woman’s face before she turned away from me. It was indeed Wing Commander Gail Denmark.

“Hello Gail,” I said to her back. Even with her back to me I could tell she had recognised the voice. It took her a couple of seconds to turn around. Gail had on a long down jacket which was at this point unzipped to reveal a down vest. “Great to see you. How have you been getting on?”

“Fine, thanks,” Gail replied. It was clear that she was a little uncomfortable. “Just trying to get away from things, fresh scenery, clear the head.” There was a cough from the other woman.

“Jake,” Gail said, “this is my cousin Jessica.”

“A pleasure to meet you,” I say, and it genuinely was. Jessica was an attractive woman, around five foot four inched tall, with a slender hourglass figure, long auburn hair, bright hazel coloured eyes and a beaming smile. “My friends call my Jess.” Jess it was then.

“Can I get you ladies a drink?” I asked.

“That would be…” Jess said before Gail put an arm on hers.

“Thanks, but we are just going to the one and then move on,” Gail said firmly.

“Oh,” I said, a little hurt. The barmaid returned with their drinks and am awkward silence descended.

“Sorry I didn’t reply to your text messages,” Gail said as if trying to restart the conversation.

“No, that’s fine.” Gail turned and headed for a table that had just become vacant, Jess looked at me, shrugged and followed Gail with her drink in one hand. I turned around and drained the rest of my cider, the barmaid smile pointed at my glass. I shook my head suddenly not interested in either another drink or some chat. Leaving the ladies to it I left the bar and headed back to my room.

“So how do you know Jake?” Jess asked once they were sat at the table.

“It was that thing last year,” Gail replied sheepishly.

“So, he was the guy that you were kidnapped with?”

“Well, I wouldn’t out it quite like that,” Gail responded. Jess gave her a look. “We were both abducted at different times by the same group and happened to be held in the same place.”

“You never mentioned that he was cute,” Jess said with a mischievous smile.

“You really think so,” Gail replied. “I just want to put the whole incident behind me and move on anyway.”

“So, you wouldn’t mind if I gave him a call?” Jess said. “Sounded like you had his number.” Gail didn’t reply, just raised the glass to her lips and took another sip of her cocktail.
----------
When I got back to my hotel, I was going to head straight to my room but I heard the sounds of people having fun from the bar and decided to investigate. Maybe their cheer would rub off on me. When I reached the bar, I managed to squeeze in, catch the eye on the bartender and order a rum and coke. As I stood enjoying my drink, I overheard two fellow tourists engaged in a conversation. “I went to buy some new hiking boots earlier, but the place was closed. It seems someone broke into the sports good store,”

“What did they take?”

“Some money, climbing rope, those collapsible camping bags and a whole pile of sleeping bags.”

“Indeed.”

“Yeah, they left two staff members bound and gagged.” I was hearing the conversation but not listening, my mind was elsewhere.
----------
Having had two drinks with Jess, Gail had given into her pestering and given her Jake’s number. Then Jess had started talking to a couple of girls that she knew from a previous trip. Taking her chance Gail had grab her coat and slipped away, she just wanted to find some quiet, walk and clear her head. Whilst walking aimlessly Gail turned into a quiet side street between and headed down. Halfway down Gail noticed that there was a woman walking toward her, well Gail was positive it was a woman due to the footwear, which was the only real giveaway. The woman wore a large, full length down coat that looked like I had been overfilled to provide extra warmth. The exterior of the coat was blue and the internal bright yellow. The figure had the hood up the two flaps fastened together so that the only part of the face that was visible would have been the woman’s eyes, if they hadn’t been covered with sunglasses. There was a car on her left and just as she passed the rear door opened, Gail thought nothing of it until the woman wearing the long coat suddenly lunged at her. “Oft!” Gail exclaimed as she landed face down on the leather covered rear seat. Gail felt herself being bundled into the back of the car, landing with a bump on the back seat. Instantly she felt a pair of hands on her coat lift and drag her further into the vehicle before pressing her face down into some kind of soft pillow that was on somebody’s lap. “UUMMHH, HHRRHH,” Gail screamed but it was muffled by the pillow. Instinctively Gail began to lash out with both arms and legs but it was awkward being face down and any blows were glancing off the large down jackets that her attackers were wearing. Then an arm looped around her legs and they were held together before Gail heard the thump of the car door closing. Quickly Gail felt rope being wrapped around her ankles several times as despite her best efforts they were pulled tightly together before the roped were cinched and they tied off. Gail continued to buck and thrash but it was harder without her legs, then she noticed that the pillow her face was being pushed into was damp. “MMMM,” Gail shouted but nobody heard anything outside of the car.

“I do remember that she was a feisty one,” the woman that had bundled her into the car commented. There was something wrong as her eyes were starting to sting and there was a ringing in her ears, wait there was a smell coming from the pillow. Gail inhaled deeply to try and identify the smell and when the sweet-smelling vapours hit, she knew that had been a mistake, she recognised the fumes as chloroform.

“MMMM, UURRPPHH, MMUUNN,” Gail mumbled and redoubled her efforts to break free but her arms just flailed around and mossed their targets or delivered glancing blows.

“I think that she just noticed the chloroform on the pillow,” the woman said again. Gail had to admit, it was simple but ingenious. Not only did the pillow smother her cries for help but the more she struggled the more she exerted herself and the more chloroform fumes she inhaled. Gail then felt ropes being wrapped around her thighs before these roped were cinched and tied off as well. The woman whose lap the pillow was on had also grabbed Gail’s right wrist and now had it pinned against the back of the seat. Gail could feel the chloroform starting to have a serious effect now, her limbs were heavy and the strength and coordination of her attempts to get free had gone, she was flapping around aimlessly now.

“OOHHMM,” Gail moaned but it was more a resigned sigh rather than a cry for help. The two attackers now brought her wrists together and wrapped rope around them, once, twice, three time before cinching the rope and knotting it tightly in a position where Gail could not get at the knot with her fingers. As her wrist were being bound behind her back Gail realised that the hand pressing her head into the pillow had been removed but she didn’t have the straight to lift her head, only turn it to the side.

“Nice timing,” attacker two said and pinched Gail’s cheeks to open her mouth which allowed the woman to stuff a wadded-up cloth deep onto Gail’s mouth before forcing the knot of a cloth into Gail’s mouth before tying the ends tightly behind her neck. At the same time attacker number one was wrapping a long length of cord around Gail’s body to pining her arms against her back before tying it off. Once those two jobs had been completed a very drowsy Gail was helped to sit up in the back seat. They flipped the hood of her down coat up and then zipped the coat up all of the way so that in addition to hiding the gag the down material also reinforced the gag.

“Staging post Pandora,” attacker one said. There was just a grunt of response from the front seat. Even though her mind was foggy and not functioning at its sharpest Gail started to put together what had happened and the name was perhaps the final part.

“Almost forgot,” attacker one said as the car pulled away. Gail saw something coming toward her face and tried to avoid it but couldn’t it. They were sunglasses but only had one-way lenses so she couldn’t see out. “Settle down and enjoy the ride Gail.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice opener! And the kidnapping? Very professional :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What I wondered after reading the first paragraph: Is this a sequel to another story?
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great start, looking forward to the next and love the outfits
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I always love some bondage and down clothing, looking forward to seeing where this one goes
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]

A sequel of sorts. More like story with same characters.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ide#p72772
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]Tapedupcouple[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention]

Thanks for the positive feedback
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 3 years ago @Caesar73

A sequel of sorts. More like story with same characters.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ide#p72772
Somehow the prequel escaped my attention :) I did read it - I liked it. And the first part of the New Story is promising as well 😀
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Nice to see another story with these characters! Definitely interested to see where this story goes!!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Part 2

There was a ringing sound, where was that coming from somewhere. I looked at the clock in my room. Must have come back and fallen asleep every and then slept through the night, must be getting old. Realising that the ringing was my mobile I answer it. “Is that Jake?” Still a bit sleepy, I recognise the voice but it takes me a minute to put the pieces together. “Jake, are you there?”

“Hello Jess. How are you doing?” Everything clicks into place.

“Actually, is Gail with you?” Instinctively I look around to check.

“No, why?” I ask, getting up out of bed.

“Slightly worried actually Jake,” Jess said. I could tell that she was worried. “Gail didn’t come back to the hotel last night and I am worried about her.”

“And you thought that she was with me,” I say slightly surprised. “A chance would be a fine thing,” I mumble under my breath.

“What did you say?” Jess asked.

“Nothing, nothing,” I reply. “Suppose you tried her phone?”

“Six times, left messages, text, no reply.” I could tell that the young woman was worried.

“Okay, just wait there and I will come to you.” I said. “Text me your hotel details and I will come to you.”

“Thanks,” Jess said and hung up. I was slightly concerned myself but knew that Gail could take care of herself. I stripped off and headed for a quick shower.
----------
After the shower I quickly get dressed and headed out. Jess had sent the text with the location of the hotel where she and Gail were staying, and I was currently following the directions on my mobile and only occasionally paying attention to where I was walking. Looking at the phone I stopped and turned to follow the directions and head down a side street, the map application was telling me that was the quickest way. I was texting Jess back to say that I would be arriving in about five minutes when suddenly something hit me square in the stomach, hard and I gasped and dropped to my knees. “uurr,” I moaned. I was looking straight at the knees of someone. It was one of the women that I passed on the way to the bar yesterday, I recognised the large down coat. Before I could react, a cloth was forced into my mouth from behind and I felt my arms being grabbed, pulled behind me and held tightly in place.

“MMUURRPPHH,” I screamed but the cloth muffled most of the sound.

“Nice to see you again,” a female voice said, it was a voice that I recognised. As I looked up. I saw the face framed by the hood of the coat. I also noted that her hands held a bottle and a large pad of cotton wool. Then the hand came toward me and the cotton wool was placed over my nose and mouth. “You should recognise the smell.”

“uupphhmm,” I moaned as the sweet-smelling scent of chloroform assaulted my senses. The cotton added to the cloth in my mouth now totally muffling any sound that I attempted to make.

“We aren’t actually here for you Jake,” Penelope said as she held the cotton ball over my nose and mouth, “but we can’t have you running around the place and interfering in our plans.” I struggled but the person behind me, if I was guessing Pandora rather than Erin, had hooked her arms around mine and a knee in my back to keep my off balance. I had nowhere to go and I was being forced to inhale the fumes from the cotton held fats over my nose and mouth. It was already starting to have an effect; I could feel my strength draining and my vision start to blur. “Sorry we had to go straight to chloroform but you know that we don’t use guns.” The struggles were getting weaker, not because I didn’t want to fight but because the chloroform was sapping my strength and ability. Not long Pandora let go of my arms and they felt that heavy that they dropped lifelessly to my side and I could hardly keep my balance on my knees, I was going out and there was nothing I could do about it. Penelope recognised this and knelt down on one knee. “Good boy Jake, just go to sleep. I promise to take good care of you.” With one last moan I slumped forward into Penelope who took most of my weight but skilfully kept the cotton in place making sure that I continued to inhale the fumes. Taking one final breathe my eyes closed and I slipped into unconsciousness.
----------
As my head cleared a little, I was able to take in my surroundings and make a quick assessment of my position. I was in some kind of large open room, probably a warehouse as I noticed a loading dock and a large shutter directly down from where I was sitting. There was a load of crates piled on either side of a clear aisle down the centre of the warehouse. I heard movement to my right and turned my head, causing a bolt of pain of shoot through the back of my head, and noted that Jess and Gail were sitting bound and heavily gagged on chairs. It was now obvious that Gail had been snatched the previous day and they must have grabbed Jess sometime after we had spoken on the phone. They were both conscious and looking straight ahead. Looking down from my position bound on the chair there were three sleeping bags laid out in a row in front of each chair. “MMOOOO, UURRMMPPHH,” I moaned. The nearest bag was black, was relatively thin, maybe a three-season effort. The next bag in the line was light blue and puffier than the previous one, that was followed by the last one in line was a red one that even at this distance looked massive. My mind made the connection to the conversation that I had overheard at the bar the previous evening. I think that I had just solved the theft at the sporting goods store. Now, all I needed was a police officer to report it to.

“uummpphh, mmuurrhh,” I turned again and saw that both Gail and Jess had noted that I was now awake and were trying to get my attention.
“mmuupphh,” I mumbled by way of reply and raised my eyebrows. I mean, what else were they expecting me to do at this point? I looked down and noted the thin black ropes had been coiled around my ankles and thighs keeping them tightly bound together, also noting that my shoes had been removed, no doubt in preparation for encasement in the bags. I wriggled my sock covered toes, they had also removed my heavy, down jacket. There was also wraps of the same rope around my stomach and chest, pining me to the chair. I could tell that my wrists had been bound tightly and although I could not see them assumed that it had been with the same black rope. The cotton taste and dryness in my mouth told me that it was stuffed with something and a quick probe with my tongue confirmed that point. I could also fell fabric between my teeth and pressure being applied by something soft over my mouth and assumed that I had been heavily gagged in the same way as my previous abduction by the same women, a knotted cloth cleaved in my mouth, some kind of pad over my mouth kept in place with a folded silk scarf. I glanced back at Jess and Gail and noted that they were tied in identical fashion. At least Penelope and the rest of the crew were consistent. The last thing I noticed was the bulky feeling around my groin, then I noted the feeling as if I was sitting on something padded. I moaned when I realised that I was wearing a nappy. Then I heard footsteps and Penelope appeared in front of me.

“Lover boy is awake,” Penelope said and winked at me and patted my knee.

“Good, I can start then,” said a voice from behind me. I craned my neck around to find Sophia Bianchi standing with her hands on her hips. “Now, two of you we have met before, but we have a new guest. By way of introduction my name is Sophia, and I will be in charge of your confinement for the duration.” While talking Sophia walked around so that she was now standing in front of her three bound and gagged captives on chairs, Jess was at the centre with me on the right and Gail on the left, that’s if you were looking at us from front on.

“meht mmuupphh uurrgghh,” Jess spat at Sophia.

“I do like it when they are spunky in addition to being beautiful,” Sophia said and walked across to stand in front of Jess. “Please do not take this personally, we are not hear for you. You had the misfortune to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. See we have come across Gail and Jake before and they know who we are and what we do for a living. We have a job to do and can’t take the chance of Gail and Jake running around, getting in our way or telling the police about us.”

“uuhhmmpp,” Gail moaned.

“Pick better holiday locations,” Sophia replied raising her hands. “Now, I can’t tell you specifically what that job is but given that we are professional abductors then it doesn’t take a genius to work out what it is.” The woman was now walking up and down in front of us as she talked. “The job is still at the planning stage so we are still in the process of gaining information on the target, in fact that is when we bumped into you so to speak….” The woman trailed off. “Anyway, we shouldn’t have to told you for long. How long to do think Penelope?”

“Around five days, six at the most,” Penelope said. When she said that Penelope looked straight at me at licked her lips.

“MMUUHH,” all three of us mumbled un unison. Six days! They were going to keep us for six days.

“We still have a couple of days of preparation to do so we need to keep you out of the way. Don’t worry you will be released unharmed at the end of that period,” Sophia paused. “Assuming you all behave. Well, I must be off and leave you in the capable hands of my colleagues Pandora, Erin and Penelope. Oh, and just for the avoidance of doubt it isn’t what one fits you best. It’s all three sleeping bags.” Sophia said with a flourish, it seems that she was enjoying the role of playing the villain with a touch of Alan Rickman as Sheriff of Nottingham.
“How should we go about this boss?” Erin asked.

“Ladies first,” Penelope suggested and Sophia nodded.

“Let me know when you are finished,” Sophia called over her shoulder as she walked away.

“I remember that this one was feisty” Erin said as both she and Penelope stood in front of Gail. I had been watching Sophia walk away but now turned my head to focus on Gail who had a defiant look on her face. Both Penelope and Erin wore the large down coats but have them open to reveal down gilets.

“Yes, she was,” Penelope agreed nodding her head. “Perhaps we should give her something to help her remain calm.” At the same time as saying this Penelope slipped her hand into the pocket of her long down jacket and came out with a small glass bottle and a large, soft and thick cotton ball. Slowly Penelope unscrewed the lid of the bottle before pressing the cotton ball over the top of the bottle and turning it upside down saturating the cotton ball with the sedative. When Penelope was happy with the amount of liquid on the she removed the cotton ball, handed it to Erin and screwed the lid back on the bottle, making a show of screwing up her nose at the smell. Penelope seemed to be deliberately taking her time as if she wanted to drag out the build-up. Then Penelope glanced over and saw me staring intently and what was going on and walked over, stood in front of me and leaned in. “You really like her? Don’t you?” Penelope whispered into me ear. Penelope must have noticed the way that I was looking at Gail, I would have made a terrible poker player. I nodded my head. “Well, let’s give her something to think about.” Penelope sat down on my lap before swinging around so that her legs were now straddling me. She then removed my gag. “Shall we pick up from last time.” Before I could reply Penelope kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth. I don’t know why, but I began to reciprocate the movements of her lips and tongue. Pulling away Penelope winked. “We can pick this up later if you want.” Before I could say anything, Penelope stuffed the cloth back into my mouth and quickly reapplied the rest of my gag. Walking back over to Gail Penelope asked. “Where were we?” Taking the cotton ball back from Erin she made her move. As the cotton ball made its way menacingly toward her nose Gail moaned and shook her head, Penelope nodded her head as she pressed the cotton ball over Gail’s nose. “Don’t worry, I won’t put you all the way out. Just enough to make you drowsy and easy to manage.”

“mmmooohhh,” Gail moaned shaking her head.

“Don’t fight this Gail. There is little point,” Penelope said as she placed the thick, cotton ball firmly over Gail’s nose. Instantly Gail thrashed her head from side to side. “What did I say about fighting Gail?” Penelope sounded almost disappointed. I couldn’t take my eyes off what was going on as Gail fought in vain to resist the chloroform’s vapours. I saw the look on Jess’s face change from defiance, to intrigue, to trepidation and then fear. If I could have spoken with Jess, I would have told her not to worry that much, it wasn’t as bad as it looked. Which at this point wasn’t probably much help as Gail moaned into her gag as the chloroform-soaked cotton ball was held over her nose. Gail’s movements became sluggish and then her head lolled back, and her eyes were rolling. That’s when Penelope removed the cotton ball and then quicky Erin untied Gail from the chair, retied her hands in front and then carried her down and place her gently into the first sleeping bag and zipped it up. Then they placed her inside the second bag, zipped that up and pulled over the large third sleeping bag. It took them a bit of time but they eventually completed the task and stood up. They both wiped their brows at the effort. Having finished with Gail they turned their attention to Jess. “So, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?” Penelope asked Jess.

“MMMUUURRRPPHH, MMMUUUNNN,” Jess mumbled and started to thrash against her bindings.

“Look like it’s the hard way,” Erin said. “Well, for her anyway.” Penelope once again pulled the bottle and a fresh cotton ball from her jacket pocket. “I’ve got a nice fresh cotton ball for you.” A look of trepidation flashed across Jess’s face as the chloroform-soaked cotton ball moved toward the lower part of her face. Penelope placed one hand behind Jess’s head and then pressed the ball over the young woman’s nose and mouth. There was the initial shock as the fumes assaulted her senses and then Jess tried to resist, it was an automatic reaction, then as Jess inhaled more and more of the fumes and her protests and thrashing became less intense until her eyes rolled and closed over. Erin and Penelope worked quickly to release and then rebind Jess before starting the process of putting her inside the three sleeping bags. My mind drifted off elsewhere before suddenly I looked up to find Erin and Penelope standing in front of me. They had obviously finished with Jess. I peeked between them and saw the large down cocoon containing Jess. “I assume we aren’t going to have to get the chloroform out for you?” I shook my head, having no desire to be forced to inhale the sweet-smelling sedative again if I could avoid it so I shook my head. “Wise move.” Erin had moved behind me and untied the rope holding my wrists and handed it to Penelope. “Hands out babe.” I held out my hands in front of me and allowed Penelope to bind them securely with the rope. Erin worked on the ropes around my torso that held me to the chair whilst Penelope freed my legs and then helped me onto my feet for the short walk across to the first sleeping bag. “Lie down.” Penelope instructed. Now, with my hands bound and the bulk of a nappy, that wasn’t easy but I managed it. “Be a good lad and just lie still with your legs together.” I put my legs as close together as I could with the nappy on and Penelope used lengths of rope to binds my ankles together before moving up to secure my legs just below the knees and they just around the thighs.

“mmuupphh,” I mumbled at the discomfort of having my thighs pulled together with the nappy in place.

“Sorry cute stuff,” Penelope said with a smile. “Can’t have you running away.” Penelope winked as she said made that comment. I would have laughed at the suggestion that I would be running anywhere with my legs tied, never mind being about to be put inside three sleeping bags. “Lie down will you.” I did and requested and I lay perfectly still as Penelope flipped over the top of the sleeping bag, zipped it up and then used a small padlock to lock the twin zips together. Penelope’s face appeared looming over me. “Don’t you go anywhere now.” She said before disappearing again. I heard the rustle of nylon as the second bag was pulled across and into position and then I heard the second bag being opened and then I felt myself being lifted up and moved the sort distance before being dropped down onto the second bag. The top of that bag was soon flipped over and that to was secured in place with a small lock. I shimmed around in the down cocoon to get myself a bit more comfortable. I contracted my stomach muscles and managed to lift my head as Erin grabbed the last bag, the massive red bag, I looked and my eyes widened at how puffy it was, as it moved closer it got bigger and bigger. The bag was so laughably, monstrously inflated with down that when laid on the floor next to me it was already as big as the two sleeping bags that already cocooned in. The air was filed with the swish of nylon and my extremely muffled groaned. However, the thickness of the gag insured that anything I said was far to unintelligible to understand. “Don’t worry, you will be nice and comfy,” Penelope commented. “Again,” she laughed at her own comment. Penelope seemed to be enjoying this part of the process far too much. I heard a zip and then the swishing of nylon fabric as the monstrous third bag was fully opened. This one had a centre zip so the two women would have to work a bit to get my inside it. Working together the two women managed to shimmy across my current down cocoon and began to work me into the third sleeping bag, which considering how thick my down cocoon of bondage already was not going to be easy. Starting at my feet and slipping it up, like putting on a sock, it took then almost five minutes to get me and my down cocoon inside the final bag and zip it up. Penelope patted the down cocoon. “Just you wait there.” With that comment they let us to it.

About five minutes later the unmistakable sound of footsteps on the concrete floor got louder and louder. “Get them into the truck.” I heard Pandora say.

“Nice of the boss to leave just before the heavy lifting starts,” Penelope commented. There was the sound of doors being opened and preparations being made before now safely encased within our down cocoons one by one Penelope and Pandora picked up Gail, Jess and myself and carried us to a truck that was waiting in the loading bay. After depositing us in the back they left us with a cheery, “Don’t you be going anywhere.” I stifled a response; Jess was still unconscious from the chloroform and Gail was woozy and moaning.

“We will be back soon,” Erin said. “Just have some stuff to pick up.”

“Clean the scene,” Penelope said. She did seem to be in a very good mood I thought. About half an hour later Gail had fully regained her senses and was rolling about.

“uummpphh,” Gail mumbled after catching my eye.

“nnuummpp,” I replied, not sure what she was trying to achieve. Then we both heard the sound of footsteps, stopped what we were doing and focus on those. The footsteps got louder until I heard the sound of doors opening and closing before the engine kicked into life. The rear of the truck opened and Penelope stepped inside with a couple of bags and took a seat on the bench that ran along the side of the truck. “I volunteered to ride in back with you guys.” I felt the truck pull away and Penelope zipped up her coat. “Alright for you, all wrapped up snug in those sleeping bags. I have to make do with just this jacket” Penelope smiled, flipped up the hood of her huge down coat and leaned back to enjoy the journey.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago Nice to see another story with these characters! Definitely interested to see where this story goes!!
Thanks for the positive comments! Always appreciated.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Im really enjoying this story for obvious reasons lol
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice second part 😀 Looking forward to part three 😀
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

What the chance of taking a winter trip and running into the same women who kidnapped you before and it happening again :). Looking forward to chapter 3!!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention]

Once again, thanks for the positive feedback!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Part 3

The journey didn’t last that long, perhaps an hour before the truck stopped. “Here we are,” Penelope commented and went to throw open the rear of the truck. During the journey Jess has regained consciousness and thrashed around for a good five minutes before realising that all she was achieving was bumping into Gail and I and giving up. Penelope paused just as she was about to opened the rear of the truck. “Oops! Almost forgot.” Penelope reached into one of the bags and produced three padded sleeping masks.

“mmoohh,” I moaned.

“Sorry,” Penelope said as she slipped the mask over my eyes and everything went dark. I assumed that she then performed the same move on Gail and Jess as I heard similar moans. There was a noise then I felt cool air hit the expose part of my face.

“Can we manage one each? Save some trips.”

“Don’t see why not if you take the bloke,” Erin replied. “The other two are quite petite.” There was the sound of preparations being made before I felt myself being pulled along the floor of the van before I felt myself being hefted up and put over Penelope’s shoulder, well that is what I assume anyway. I was bent at the waist with my head hitting low down on Penelope’s back and her arm was around my thighs to hold me in place. “Let’s go babe,” she commented and we headed off. There was a walk over some uneven ground and they even without most of my senses I could tell that we had gone inside a building. Penelope carried me along a corridor and then up a set of stairs. “You are heavier than you look,” Penelope commented as her breathing got heavier with every step taken. Then there was a pause, which I assumed meant that we were at the top of the stairs. Then after Penelope had regathered her strength and repositioned me on her shoulder, we set off again. This was a slightly longer walk until we took a sharp right, then a short walk until we stopped. “Sorry, there is no delicate way to do this,” Penelope apologised before bending her knees slightly and dumping we onto what felt like some kind of low cot bed.

“mmppfftt,” I mumbled as the wind was slightly knocked out of me. Then the blindfold was removed and I saw Penelope mouth the word sorry before lifting my head and putting a pillow underneath it. Then she moved away from my field of vision and then I felt four heavy straps being pulled across my body and the ankles, thighs, stomach and chest. These I considered overkill as I wouldn’t be going anywhere fast, unless I could crawl like a caterpillar. I could see across but could look left and right and as I looked to my left, I saw Jess deposited on a cot bed and strapped in place by Erin.

“God, I need a break after that,” Erin said.

“You get the kettle on and I will follow on in a couple of minutes ladies,” Penelope confirmed.

“I’m having a beer,” I heard Pandora say as Erin and her left the room. It was her shadow that alerted me to her presence and I also jumped as Penelope knelt down beside me.

“oommhh,” I moaned as I noted the bottle and large cotton ball in her hand. “mmpphh,” I tried to convey that there was no need for that now.

“Come on,” Penelope said with a hint of exasperation, “you know the drill by now.” I moaned in frustration and pushed my head back into the cushion as Penelope opened the bottle and poured the chloroform onto the large ball of cotton. I turned my head as Penelope finished screwing the top back on the bottle. “So, ready?” she asked holding up the ball. I nodded my head slowly. Why fight the inevitable? The ball made its way toward my nose and I could smell the pungent fumes before the ball was pressed over my nose. Even with the experienced I had now of being chloroformed I still tried to shake off the chemical-soaked ball of cotton as they assaulted my senses. I relaxed and took even breathes until I started to feel the chloroform take effect until the darkness closed in and I slipped into unconsciousness. “Sleep well.” Penelope said as she got up after watching my eyes flutter and close. The kidnapper moved on and knocked out Jess and Gail using a fresh ball of cotton for each before exiting the room, leaving the three down cocoons where they were lying on the three camping beds with heavy straps holding them in place.
----------
The hours tend to tick by slowly when you can’t move and have to stare at the ceiling. It was even worse as being gagged meant that Jess, Gail and I couldn’t communicate with each other. The only sounds were the occasional muffled moans and groans or the sound of nylon rubbing as one of us moved around. Then there was the sound of footsteps and I felt the straps holding my down cocoon to the cot being released, one after the only. Then Penelope peered into view. “Time for a bit of refreshments. I can trust you to be a good boy, can’t I?” I just nodded and she proceeded to release me from the three sleeping bags. Penelope pulled the outside two inside out and hung them up over a washing line that had been set up and then flipped over the inside one and left that lying open. I enjoyed the feeling of the fresh air hitting my body as Penelope undid the ropes from around my legs and then helped me to my feet. “Let’s take a walk.” Penelope took my upper arms and led me through the room. I could now see that there were four cots sitting at the far end of the room, two were currently occupied by Gail and Jess’s down cocoons, one was sitting with a single empty sleeping bag on it and one that was empty. I noted that there was a pile of compression sacks next to the empty cot. No doubt they would be used for their next victim. That was basically it for that end of the room, the other half was filled with crates and boxes that were parted in the centre to create a walkway to the double doors. We enter the corridor, no carpet, wood panelling halfway up and then old-fashioned wallpaper to the white painted ceiling. “Just along and to the right.” I nodded and allowed myself to waddle along and into another room. Once inside a took a look around and noted a small kitchen, currently featuring Pandora meaning against a worktop and a small table with a couple of small boxes on it and a selection of wooden chairs. “Sorry, should have asked. Need a nappy change?” I blushed and nodded. Pandora chortled and I gave her a look. “That’s next door.” Penelope guided me back out and we went to the next room door where there was a massage table lying there. “Hop on, lie down and I will sort you out.”

Once that job had been completed, we went back to the other room and Penelope took me over to a chair and then used two lengths of rope to tie each of my ankles individually to the legs of the chair. I sigh loudly. “Stop complaining will you. Act like a big boy.” Penelope turns away and pulls open the fridge and looks inside for a bit before removing a couple of items and holds them up. “Water and pasta?” I nod. “Now, if I take that gag off you promise not to shout." I just nod. Penelope puts the items from the fridge down, walks across and removed my gag.

“Thanks,” I say working my jaw.

“No problem,” Penelope replies over her shoulder as she walks across to the counter and put the tub of pasta into the microwave and started it.
“So, what have you been up to since we last meet?”

“Well, I actually have a new job,” I start and then go on for a bit.

“Sounds good,” Penelope replied. “Did you try it on with Miss High and Mighty in there?”

“I did,” my shoulders slumped and I sigh.

“No luck then?” I just nod. “Chin up.”

“I don’t think that you will be her favourite people. Gail had a spot of bother with the Air Force after you left.” Penelope shrugged.

“Not my problem,” Penelope said bluntly. “We were just doing a job. And you shouldn’t let her bother you. You can do better then her.” Pep talk from kidnapper. This was a bit surreal. “You certainly know how to kiss.”

“Work going well then?” This conversation was getting surreal.

“You would be surprised.” Penelope raised her eyebrow. “There is a lot going about in this kind of works and believe it or not we have a good reputation.”

“I am sure that you do.” I replied with a smile. “If you ever need a positive victim review on Trustpilot let mw know.” Penelope laughed at that comment.

“This is what I mean. A healthy kidnapper and victim relationship.”

“So, who is your actual target?” I asked. Hoping that the relaxed atmosphere would cause her to slip.

“Nice try cute stuff,” Penelope replied with a smile. “I can’t tell you that. Just that we are in the process of scouting things out, getting the lay of the land, planning how to male our move before making the grab.”

“More complicated than last time or did you just muck up again?” I asked. Couldn’t help myself.

“It isn’t wise to annoy your kidnappers,” Penelope said sternly but her lips were curled into a smile and there was a spark in her eyes. The ping of the microwave broke the mood. “Let’s get you fed and watered.” Penelope opened the door and removed the steaming bowl of pasta. “The boss made a couple of large batches of her best stuff so we are well stocked for supplies.”

“I don’t suppose there is any way that you will untie me and let me feed myself?” I asked this as Penelope pulled up a chair and sat on it in front of me.

“No chance. At least this time I don’t have to straddle you.” We both looked at each other remembering that episode from our last encounter. “I know that you enjoyed that bit.” We both looked away. “Now, open wide.” Penelope filled a fork with pasta and moved it toward my mouth, I opened up and let her put the steaming pile of pasta and sauce inside. I munched on it and had t admit that it was very, very good. We continued in silence until the bowl was empty and then I had drunk a bottle of water. “Now, if we had met under different circumstances….” Penelope just trailed off.

“I think that you should just take me back to the room,” I replied, looking anywhere but at her. The woman just nodded and picked up a fresh, clean cloth from the stack of gagging material that was sitting there.

“Let’s get you gagged then. Open wide,” Penelope said. I comply and Penelope stuffs the cloth into my mouth quickly and I find my mouth being completely filled with soft cotton, at least I knew it was clean and fresh. The cloth was that large that Penelope had to force it all in by prodding it with her fingers. I moaned slightly as this task was completed. It then occurred to me that we were basically in the middle of nowhere and there really wasn’t any real need to be gagged at all, never mind this heavily.

“mmmppphh, hhaarruupphh,” I said into the cloth.

“Oh, stop complaining,” Penelope said with a wide smile. “You look cute with a gag.” Penelope delved into that pile of gagging material and produced another cloth of identical material but perhaps a bit longer with a knot tied in the centre. The woman lined up the knot with my mouth and placed it right in the centre, taking both ends and reaching around my head to tie them together, tightening it so that it is tight and forces the wad of cotton already in their deeper into my mouth. I moaned again. Knowing what was coming I wasn’t surprised when Penelope turned away and came back out with a very large and thick wad of cotton wool pleats and a large white silk scarf. I couldn’t believe that Penelope was going to gag me further but that is exactly what happened, placing the thick wad of cotton wool over my mouth and then tying the ends of the silk scarf at the back of my head tightly, I moaned again the tightening on the knot compressed the thick wad of cotton wool against my lips. “If you promise to be good, we can leave it at that.” I nodded and Penelope helped me up and helped me to waddle back along to the room where Gail, Jess and I were being held.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice interaction between Penelope and our Guy 😀 Good gagging Sequence! I wonder what is happening to Gail and Jess :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So far, we read the story from our Heros Perspective - what Gail and Jess are thinking?
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Cute interaction between the victim and kidnapper here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Pep talk from one of your kidnappers :lol:

I agree with both Caesar and Gagfan. Great interaction between the victim and kidnapper!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very enjoyable read, thank you very much for writing this.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention]

Thank you all for the positive feedback!
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Great so far and of course, right in my sweet spot of kinks.

Looking forward to see more. Your writing style is excellent.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Part 4

After waving off her colleagues on what would be the final full-scale reconnaissance mission before the operation Penelope closed the door. She was about to take off her large down jacket but they decided to keep it on. Having the run of the place Penelope decided to check on the captives before settling in to have nice cup of tea and a biscuit, read a bit of that book that she had started last week. As she took the stairs the hairs on the back of her neck stood up and she stopped half way up and looked around. Seeing nothing Penelope continued up the stairs, whistling to herself and turned into the long corridor. There were empty rooms on either side, the gang were at the large room at the far end. Penelope walked along corridor of the building and paused. There was something at the back of her head, it was as if she felt the presence of someone in the building rather than heard or saw them. “Getting spooked girlie,” Penelope said to herself and shook her head. Continuing along the corridor toward where their captives were currently enjoying the comforts of being restrained in a down cocoon. Then suddenly as she walked past an open door an arm reached out and wrapped around Penelope’s waste and she was pulled tight against another body. “What the mmuupphh…” A cloth was pressed over Penelope’s nose and mouth. After the initial surprise of the attack Penelope felt the dampness on the cloth against her skin and caught the sweet-smelling fumes in her nostrils, “hhaauupp,” Penelope moaned as she recognised the scent as chloroform. At that point Penelope knows that she has to get free as soon as possible and starts to fight against her attacker with all of her might, shaking and thrashing around she twists, kicks, screams muffled obscenities, jerks her head to get away from the chloroform-soaked cloth. It’s all that her attacker can do to keep her in check, Penelope’s arms twist and swing, but her attacker keeps them locked solidly at her sides. Frantically, Penelope tries to avoid inhaling the fumes from the cloth but she is fighting a losing battle. A thought then goes through Penelope’s head, who was trying to chloroform her? Surely one of their captives couldn’t have escaped and set a trap for her, they were to securely restrained. Well, if however, it was thought that she was going out without a fight then they were greatly mistaken. She’s tough and a definite fighter, that’s for sure. Then her attacker pulled her tight against their body, to restrict the space that Penelope had to struggle and Penelope could tell that it wasn’t one of their captives, the person wielding the cloth was definitely a woman and her build was not one of the two women that they had grabbed, this person was too tall and, how to put it, more curvaceous. “mmuupphh,” Penelope moaned into the cloth. The chloroform is now starting to have an effect, she can fell herself getting a little confused, her head starts to feel a little light and there is a black haze around the corners of her vision. Penelope actually goes a little limp in her attacker’s arms trying to fake being out and her head drops into the cloth a little more, hoping that the cloth will be removed. However, when that doesn’t work after a couple of seconds Penelope has to resort to resisting again and, this time with more fury but that also comes with a down side, Penelope has to take deeper breathes and that means inhale more of the chloroform’s fumes. Unfortunately for Penelope her female attacker seemed particularly skilled at this and after another a few seconds Penelope relaxes again. Even more this time. Her arms start to drop like they’re too heavy to hold up. Her sweetly-curved body begins to melt back into her attacker. Penelope gives a grunt into the cloth and pulls ineffectively against her attacker’s tight grip. Penelope still wants to fight, but her movements are getting sluggish and uncoordinated. Hands lift and then fall. Legs twitch. Soft little moans come through the soaked cloth. Penelope whimpers softly. Her arms drop limply to her sides and don’t rise again. Her head lolls to one side. Her legs buckle completely. Now her attacker is the only thing keeping her up. Her gorgeous body rests against her attacker, relaxed and soft. The attacker lowers Penelope gently to the ground, still keeping the cloth over her face. The attacker doubts that she is faking, but there’s no point in taking chances. After another couple of seconds, the attacker removes the cloth.

“Well, aren’t you a feisty one,” the attacker says. “I almost enjoyed that.” The attacker picks Penelope up under her armpits and drags her along the corridor and into the room where the captives are currently being held. There are the sound of moans coming from the three down cocoons on the fold down cots.

“Hello people,” the attacker says. “I am here to rescue you. Just give me a minute to sort this one out and I will be with you.
----------
I was lying staring at the ceiling when something very surprising happened. There was the sound of effort and something being dragged. As I turned my head to see what it was, my eyes went wide to see a woman with a very nice posterior dragging an unconscious Penelope into the room. My mind went into full all different directions until the stranger announced her intensions to set us free. I would have cheered if I hadn’t been so heavily gagged. The woman dragged Penelope across the floor, I lose sight as they pass by the end of the down cocoon, then pick them up again as Penelope is dragged to the vacant cot beside me and dumped on it. “I see they have some spare bags,” the woman says. I can now get a look at the woman, tall, curvaceous, long dark hair, sharp features and deep brown eyes. The woman was wearing some kind of skin tight suit with various pouches attached to straps around her waist and over her shoulders. “Like what you see?” I shook my head and realised that the woman was talking to me. I shook my head. The woman put her hand to her chest. “I’m offended.” I didn’t know where to look. “Please avert your eyes whilst I secure Penelope here.” The woman began by stripping Penelope of her clothes, leaving only her bra in place, I swallowed and found something on the ceiling that looked interesting and concentrated on that until I heard the woman whistle and turned to face them again. I could see that Penelope was now wearing a nappy around her groin area. The woman was at that time pulling something out of one of the large packages on her straps, when she folded it out, I could see that it was made out of the same material as yoga pants but was an all in one suit that the woman, with a lot of effort managed to get on Penelope and then zipped up the suit up to the neck. “That was hard work.” The woman then found a set of padded cuffs and put them on Penelope’s wrists so that they were secured in front of Penelope, lying on her stomach. Next, she disappeared from my view and returned with five of the padded leather straps and used two of those straps to secure Penelope’s arms to her body and the other three to bind Penelope’s legs together at the ankles, just below the knees and around the thighs. Then the woman retrieved one of the sleeping bags and after rolling Penelope on her side managed to slip the floor of the bag under Penelope and then rolled her back onto the bag. The woman quickly pulled the top over and fastened the zip up, it was a double zip and the woman clipped them together with a small travel padlock. Penelope was now encased in a down cocoon with no means of escape from inside. I suspected that the cocoon was to increase in size, I wasn’t to be disappointed. I heard the second bag being opened, this one had a centre zip and I watched in grim fascination as the woman managed to slip the sleeping bag with Penelope inside into this second bag, no mean feat considering that she was doing so with no help. With a bit of effort, she managed to complete the task and get Penelope snugly inside. “Another one to go,” the woman said taking a step back and putting her hands on her hips. The woman grabbed the last bag and once again I marvelled at I how puffy it was. The bag was so laughably, monstrously inflated with down that when laid on the ground it was almost as high as the cot. I heard a zip and then the swishing of nylon fabric as the monstrous third bag was fully opened. It took a lot of effort but the woman manged to insert Penelope and the two down sleeping bags that cocooned her inside the third bag. After fighting against the loft on the down by leaning on it the woman got the bag fully closed and used another padlock to make sure it wouldn’t open of its own accord. Finally, the woman grabbed leather straps and began to apply them to Penelope’s giant sleeping bag cocoon. I could see the straps being tightened, causing the down and nylon to bulge in certain areas.

“hhaauumm,” I heard a muffled moan from across the room.

“Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you,” the woman was sweating from the physical exertion of the task that she had just completed. “I just need a minute.”
----------
The woman was as good as her word and released us all from our restraints which was another herculean effort. After that we all rushed to get dressed again in our regular clothes. “I think I will take this,” the woman grabbed one of the full-length down jackets that the gang had been wearing and slipped it on. “Rather chilly outside.” Everyone had been strangely silent during once we had been released, as if shocked at that turn of events. The woman went into the pocket of the jacket and came out with a roll of white micro-foam tape. “That reminds me.” I watched as the woman walked across to Penelope, tore a large piece off the tape and plastered it over Penelope’s lips. “That will do for now.”

“Who are you?” Gail asked as she was putting in her jacket.

“I think what Gail went to say was thank you,” I said giving Gail a look.

“All part of the service,” the woman says. “My name is Rogue Hart, British Secret Service.”

“Rogue Hart?” I say, more question than statement.

“That’s not a real name,” Gail commented.

“That is a cool name,” Jess said.

“It is my real name,” Rogue said with a little edge to her voice. “Can you hurry up and get ready so we can leave?”

“Shouldn’t we wait for the police,” I say.

“I love it when they are cute and naïve,” Rogue says and pinches my cheek.

“What do you mean?” Gail asks.

“This never happened,” Rogue said.

“What do you mean?”

“Do not mention this to anyone.”

“We have to call the police.”

“No, you won’t,” Rogue stated firmly.

“What about the rest of them?”

“The authorities are picking them up as we talk.”

“You don’t throw this kind of operation together at the last minute,” Gail commented.

“You are correct,” Rogue replied. “We have had the gang under surveillance for some time.”

“And you let them abduct us!” I exclaimed.

“You were never in any danger.” Rogue said this with a matter-of-fact air that annoyed me slightly.

“That’s easy for you to say,” Gail stated.

“What about Penelope?” I asked. Despite my only experience of the woman was being kidnapped and held captive by her I didn’t wish her any harm.

“I have plans for Penelope,” Rogue replied.

“What does that mean exactly?” I asked.

“It means that I can’t tell you,” Rogue stated and crossed her arms to show that topic of conversation was now closed. “Help me get her to my van and we can get out of here.” Rogue walked over to where Penelope was lying encased in her down cocoon and gave me a look. I realised that she was talking to me and I hurried across and up to the hood where Penelope’s head was. I bent down and picked up Penelope under the shoulders and Rogue grabbed her around the ankles and between us we hoisted her into the air. “Ladies, you take the lead and I will call out directions.”

“Alright,” Gail said and headed out of the room where we had been kept captive by the gang of female kidnappers. Gail and Jess headed out of the room with Rogue and I carrying the down encased Penelope between us.

“Left, then right,” Rogue called out as we made her way through the building. Apart from Rogue’s instructions and the occasional creak there was silence as we made our way toward what was hopefully freedom. “That’s the last right turn ahead and then along the corridor until you see a door. That’s our exit.” Gail burst through the door and holds it open whilst the rest of us pile through. There is a plain white van sitting and using one hand Rogue reached into her pocket and unlock it.

“You expect us to get in a van with you?” Gail asked.

“Yes,” Rogue replied. “Unless you plan to walk?” I was just going with the flow at this point. “Can you slide open the back door?” Gail does and Rogue and I clamber in with the down cocoon containing Penelope. “Put her down there,” Rogue nods toward a stretcher that has been bolted into the rear compartment of the van. That is where we deposit Penelope and then Rogue straps the woman in place with four heavy leather straps. “You three can sit there.”

“On that bench?” I ask Rogue nods and I take a seat, then Jess and Gail take a seat beside me. Rogue jumps in the front and starts the van. It is an uneventful ride and nobody spoke, Penelope didn’t stir. I wasn’t really paying attention until Rogue called from the front.

“This is your stop.” Rogue turns around in the seat and looks at us. “Remember, this didn’t happen. Tell no one.”

“Thanks,” I say automatically as I slide open the door and we all exit. Once out I close the door and bang on the side of the van. We all watch as the van pulls into the lite traffic and leaves us standing in front of our hotel.

“Thanks,” Gail says giving me a look. I just shrug.

“I don’t know about anyone else but I need a drink,” Jess says and head toward a bar that had just opened.

“That sounds like a good idea,” Gail agrees looking at me. “Jake can buy.” I sigh but follow the two women into the bar.
----------
The drive was uneventful for Rogue until she heard the unmistakable rustle of nylon and the soft moans of someone regaining consciousness from the rear of the van. There was a layby just ahead and Rogue pulled the van into the space and hop between the two seats and into the back of the van. Penelope’s eyes went wide when she saw Rogue. “MMMUUURRHH,” Penelope screamed but the tape over her lips stopped the sound from being to loud.

“If I take that tape off will you not shout?” Rogue asked. Penelope nodded; her head framed by the hood of the sleeping bag. Rogue peeled away the white micro foam tape from Penelope’s lips.

“Who are you?” Penelope asked once the tape had been removed.

“Unfortunately, I can’t tell you that Penelope.” Penelope reacted at the use of her name. “Yes, I know exactly who you are. This wasn’t a random snatch job.” A worried look crossed Penelope’s face.

“What are you going to do with me?”

“Well, just for now I am going to gag you and then take you somewhere,” Rogue replied. “Sorry, I can’t tell you where that is either. Just don’t worry too much.”

“Easy for you to say,” Penelope said. “You aren’t the one heavily restrained.”

“What do you want? Sympathy?” Rogue said dismissively as she balled up a large cloth and moved it toward Penelope’s mouth. Penelope didn’t resist, opened her mouth and allowed Rogue to push the large cloth inside, completely filling her mouth. Next Rogue took another cloth and cleaved that in Penelope’s mouth to prevent the packing from being spat out. Then Rogue folded a cloth placed it over Penelope’s mouth and then tied a folded silk scarf tightly over that to keep everything in place. “That’s a better gag,” Rogue says as she stood back to admire her handiwork. “I will be back later.” Penelope was left along with her thoughts about who had abducted her and for what purpose and the van made its way to its destination.

THE END
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ha, nice to see one of the kidnapers on the receiving end for a change!

That cliffhanger ending though. I hope this isn't truly the end and maybe it picks up in another story some day!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic