EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

As always sir, you always bring life to your stories with your storytelling and top if off with those to die for images. Can't wait for Cheeseville!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I kinda feel bad for Matt at the moment. Those socks should have been disposed of a while ago. Perhaps he'll learn to keep his trap shut when told to in the future 🤣
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago I'm feeling a bit sorry for Phil now but I think Matt is about to get just what he deserves.
Normally, I'd probably agree with you feeling a bit sorry for Phil. However, knowing what he did to Steven and the fact he even tricked the other guys in the process and hid for several days, Phil isn't going to get much, if any sympathy from me when the time comes. There's that old saying, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. It's time for Phil to pay up 🤣
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago I kinda feel bad for Matt at the moment. Those socks should have been disposed of a while ago. Perhaps he'll learn to keep his trap shut when told to in the future 🤣
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago I'm feeling a bit sorry for Phil now but I think Matt is about to get just what he deserves.
Normally, I'd probably agree with you feeling a bit sorry for Phil. However, knowing what he did to Steven and the fact he even tricked the other guys in the process and hid for several days, Phil isn't going to get much, if any sympathy from me when the time comes. There's that old saying, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. It's time for Phil to pay up 🤣
I have to admit it was a very fleeting moment of pity!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU TAKING THE TIME TO COMMENT!
SUPER HAPPY THAT A LOT OF YOU ARE STILL ENJOYING THIS.

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER VI
EASY PREY III
A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS

Mental alarm bells starting going off when Andrew's absence stretched on for the better part of five minutes. Snatching a roll of duct tape from his bedroom should've taken a handful of seconds at the most, but Matt and I continued lingering alone, with only our strict hogties to keep us from escaping and my brother's socks to torment our senses for quite a while.

It's only when our hairy-legged captor finally returned to the living room with his roll of duct tape in one hand and a handful of crumpled up socks in the other that I realised he had something different in mind than just stuffing his rotten tube socks in our mouths.

Matt cried out. His vocal protests alternating between swearing after my brother and begging for leniency.

Staying true to his steadfast nature, Andrew paid his struggling friend little heed and simply tossed his new bounty of heavily worn socks down to the floor, right in front of our panicked faces.

I didn't truly understand what was happening, of course. I thought I did. But the unprecedented arrival of these additional bundles quickly led me to the inevitable conclusion that my brother had concocted a somewhat different plan than the one I'd previously imagined.

I focused on the socks in front of me and...wait a minute. Those socks...they were mine!

The four of them were relatively short and stubby. One pair was white and the other one was black. Both of them were turned inside out, something which I recognised as being the result of the way I normally peeled my socks off before tossing them into the hamper.

More importantly though, I hadn't seen those socks in many weeks, possibly even several months. Hell, the black socks closest to Matt's face had been worn for the entire duration of my last week of school and even several days into the start of summer vacation. The white socks, I honestly do not remember. They definitely were mine, but I couldn't remember the last time I'd worn them or exactly when they ended up being tossed into the laundry basket.

"I had to fuckin' reach all the way into the bottom of the hamper to find your socks." Andrew told me, as he slowly crouched down next to my trussed up form and began slowly peeling the tape off from around my neck and face.

Matt was, as you can probably imagine, the first one to run his yapper and protest the unexplained involvement of my well-worn bundles.

"Why the fuck d'you need his socks for!" he cried out, struggling in vain against his undefeatable hogtie and trying to put some distance between himself and the unbearably raunchy wads currently littering the living room floor.

Andrew sat himself down between his friend and I, stopping poor Matt from seeing what was being done to me.

As soon as the final layer of silencing tape was peeled away from my mouth, my white Pumas were swiftly snatched up off the floor and balled up into a thick wad before being brought down to where my face was resting. I twisted my head in an attempt to get away from the fabric, but my brother cupped his large hand behind the back of my head and forced me to face off against my own socks.

As usual, I was given a few seconds to sample my gag; something which came in the form of a quick flaring of nostrils and the near-immediate grimacing of my face.

In no way, shape or form were my socks even close to being as rotten as Andrew's festering stink bombs. But that didn't mean they were pleasant to smell either. Quite the opposite, in fact. My crumpled up Pumas were musty and they stank!

Not feeling particularly appreciative of the light vinegary scent and the awful staleness they gave off, I crinkled my nose up and eyed my own bundles with a look of discontentment.

In hindsight, sucking on one of Andrew's dreadfully putrid tube socks might've been a more merciful fate than what he had in store for us. I was, at the time, under the mistaken impression that him using my own socks to gag me was an act of kindness on his part. So when the order to open my mouth finally came, I simply could not refuse it.

The big ball of dingy Puma socks proved too formidable for my gaping lips, but the furry-legged gamer-nerd easily worked around that by balling my socks up individually and imposing them on my cavity one at a time.

The taste of stale bread, old corn and cider vinegar immediately assaulted my senses as the first sock was pushed in.
By the time the second one had forced its way past my lips and made itself at home in my mouth, my cheeks were amply stuffed and my tongue was safely being held hostage.

Andrew lost no time in reaching for his tape, but even as he sat there and fumbled with the sticky adhesive, I gazed up at him and obediently waited for the gag to be secured.

The extra-wide and super fibrous industrial grade duct tape was slapped onto the nape of my neck, but before its sealing embrace could plaster itself across the front of my face, the order to close my ever-so-slightly gaping orifice was given and a pair of helpful fingers pushed the final bit of fabric in, allowing my lips to finally meet.

My older brother's heavy-duty duct tape immediately followed suit, and around and around it when; slowly, steadily.

Matt suffered an identical fate. Only, he didn't go down quite as willingly as I had.

When my smelly black bundles were snatched from the floor and pressed up to his face, the jockish-nerd cried out; yelling profanities and spouting off a series of unintelligible curses beneath the muffling ball of fabric.

Unfortunately for my brother's friend, the socks he'd be dealing with were quite a bit fatter than the ones currently keeping my speech at bay, and judging by the adverse reaction he was having to them, they were also quite a bit smellier.

The unbelievably foul stench of our hairy-legged captor's discarded shoes and tube socks was downright sickening by that point. But even so, the tears welling in my eyes didn't stop me from watching with glee as my ten-day-old stinkers were forcibly imposed into the screaming nerd's loudly protesting yapper.

Teary-eyed Matt choked on my first sock, but before he could make any progress in expelling it from his chatterbox, the second one was at its gates and very forcefully demanding entry.

Lips bulged, choking sounds ensued, and much to our gagging guest's continued dismay, more and more of my toe-scented, musty old wadding was unceremoniously being pushed in.

Matt would spend the afternoon being silenced with a dingy rank ball of smelly high-schooler socks, and thanks to my brother's intentionally well-timed slip of the tongue, his college friend now also had the distinct pleasure of knowing whose socks he was sucking on. Mine!

Being gagged with crummy socks was obviously too much for Matt.
But being gagged with my crummy socks was quite literally the straw that broke his back.

This was it, I knew.
He wanted out.

Unfortunately for him, sucking the dried sweat and numerous lint balls out of my musty stinkers would soon become the least of his worries. With our faces now sealed shut and our noses left defenceless, my brother's friend and I now faced a far more worrisome foe.

Andrew's rotten tubes socks.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

Interesting to use Ethans socks as gag. Hope they survive that sock smell.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Poor Poor Matt. But you can't say he didn't deserve it for his continued mouthing off! Now Andrew can enjoy the muffled silence in peace, while Matt and Ethan get to enjoy the socks! another great update!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Choo-choo! All passengers have disembarked in Cheeseville!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I was not expecting Andrew to use Ethan's socks for packing material. Seems like Andrew's got a few tricks up his sleeves 😈

"I was, at the time, under the mistaken impression that him using my own socks to gag me was an act of kindness on his part. So when the order to open my mouth finally came, I simply could not refuse it." I can't help but laugh at this. Once it was Matt's turn for the packing, Ethan' was enjoying himself a bit to much and wasn't aware of things getting worse in the near future 🤣🤣
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

OOh a twist! Andrew's not nearly as predictable as we thought, huh? Wonder what else he has up his sleeve!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A twist in the tale! Great to see Ethan and Matt fully gagged now and particularly humiliating for Matt. I think he's getting a bit more than he expected. What will Andrew do next...

And really, does nobody do any laundry in this house!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Fucking hot! For a foot stench of only 10 they look and sound nasty!

Need the next chapter, ASAP :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Ah, a very classic hoisting by one's own petard.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Gagged with his own socks, cruel indeed, though won’t seem half as bad in a moment :D
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Choo-choo! All passengers have disembarked in Cheeseville!
I don't know, [mention]Volobond[/mention], seems more like Retchville to me! :o :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Eeeww -- the taste! :oops:
DeanSummer24
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DeanSummer24 »

Wow! Apologies for not getting to this sooner but this is amazing! Even two sequels down you're pumping out such good content! Loving it!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DeanSummer24 wrote: 2 years ago Wow! Apologies for not getting to this sooner but this is amazing! Even two sequels down you're pumping out such good content! Loving it!
Don't apologise, my friend. There are tons of readers who professed enjoyment of the first two episodes decidedly not following this. I'm just glad you're able to join us! Besides, we're just getting started 8-)

On another note and since you seem to enjoy my writing and the footplay/scent-play element, I strongly suggest you join us on my main saga (of which Easy Prey is a part of): BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG

The thread is home to very lively discussions as well as a great many reader reviews and comments (hence the large number of posts it contains). The story, however, reads quickly. Though many of the site's regulars who enjoy every single one of my written works avoid BOUND & GAGGED like the plague (which is ironic considering my short stories offer only a pale reflection of the elements contained in my main saga) I think most of its many readers will agree that if you're into scent-play (as specified on your profile) then that's where you ought to be ;)

Here are two short and illustrated scene extracts to help convince you that BOUND & GAGGED is up your alley: BOYZ WILL BE BOYZ: A BATTLE OF TWO TWINKS (M/M) and TWINK TERRORS: THE SMELLY-FOOTED TAG TEAM (MM/M)

P.s- Congrats on being one post away from your 10th post!
As soon as you get to the 10th post mark, your account gets its full membership unlocked and you gain access to private messaging options.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS A TON FOR THE FANTASTIC COMMENTS, GUYS!
THE FASTER YOUR COMMENTS FLOOD IN, THE FASTER THESE CHAPTERS GET PUBLISHED.

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!
THIS ONE GOES TO [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
SPECIAL THANKS TO "JERSEYJOCKSOCKS" FOR THE AWESOME PHOTOS!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER VII
EASY PREY III
A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS

Poor Matt struggled and fought to break free of his undefeatable restraints. He wasted a lot of energy trying to speak through my crummy end-of-year socks, something which only served to feed his mounting frustrations and fuel his anger.

"Mmgggh ffggggmphh ugghm pphhgggmmphh!" he cried out over and over, shaking his head from side to side and wiggling his fingers around in a futile attempt at getting free of his bonds.

The knots, of course, had been strategically positioned and were all well out of his reach. Andrew took pride in his ropework, and even though I was a nimble guy, I could not for the life of me break loose of his knots.

Countless coils of rope held Matt and I down, and every single loose end had been tucked away someplace out of reach before finally being double-knotted, triple-knotted and then quadruple-knotted for extra safety.

Our guest kept on screaming his heart out; crying for help and shaking his head 'no' as the taste of my salty stinkers continued assaulting his tastebuds.

"Mpphh gghmpphh phhhh. Pfffgphhh." I mumbled, shooting the nerd an amused look and chuckling at the fact that he was quite literally in the process of laundering my smelly socks for me.

My brother's frustrated friend FUMED when he came to the realisation that I was taunting him.

He raised his voice up to provide me with what would've undoubtedly been a nasty retort, but much to my continued amusement, the thick socks in his mouth continued presenting him with an implacable foe and he rapidly began gagging and choking on them once more.

Taste-wise, sucking on Andrew's socks would've been a far worse fate. But for Matt, it would've probably been a somewhat less embarrassing one. After all, Andrew was several months his senior, and he was taller and probably a tad bit stronger as well.

Allowing my brother to tie him up was basically an act of deference on Matt's part. So being gagged with something of Andrew's would've seemed like the natural next step at that point. Being gagged and forcibly silenced with an upstart high-schooler's crappy old bundles, however, was not.

Having my wads in his mouth outraged him. The fact that they stank, that I'd worn them for a week and a half and that they'd spent well over a month lingering in the forgotten reaches of some godforsaken laundry hamper made it all the more humiliating.

The taste of vinegar, stale bread and old corn must've been driving the poor lad BONKERS! The fact that those same smelly bundles were preventing him from calling for help or getting any word out to the neighbours was basically just the drop that made the vase overflow.

So caught up we were in our vehement struggles to argue with each other that my fellow prisoner and I failed to notice the hairy-legged giant calmly bunching his positively rotten tubes socks up and inserting them inside his basketball shoes.

Our eyes were quite literally watering over from the potency of the ambient stench, but even as we lay there and fought beneath our respective speech-impeding gags, my brother continued going about his business and making himself discreet. That is, right up 'till the point where he'd had enough of our pathetic in-fighting and brought his dreaded socks and Air Jordan's to the fore.

No explanations came our way.
No word of consolation was given.

Matt's eyes beamed wide with terror when he saw my big brother's enormous shoe making a run right for his face.

He tried backing away as much as his hogtied position would allow, but our silent captor had already anticipated that reaction and swiftly cupped his free hand behind the back of his friend's head to prevent any retreat.

I watched with a mixture of great fear and glee as my fellow prisoner's horrified face gazed into the gaping maw of our captor's nightmarish shoe. His face curled up into an indescribably grimace and the poor sod immediately went cross-eyed from the deadly fumes assaulting his nostrils. Andrew's predatory Air Jordan closed the distance that separated it from its prey. And in one fell swoop, Matt's entire face disappeared inside it.

When I say "disappeared", I really do mean disappeared...as in eaten up and swallowed whole.

My jumbo-footed brother lost no time in securing his pungent shoe to Matt's face.
Or rather, he lost no time in securing Matt's face inside his pungent shoe. Yeah, that's more like it.

That uber sticky, extra-wide duct tape of his was brought to bear. A seemingly unending number of revolutions were spun around our guest's sneakered head, and then even more tape was vertically wrapped around the shoe's gaping maw, ensuring an air-tight seal around the poor prisoner's amply-gagged face.

I don't really have the words to adequately describe Matt's reaction past that point.

His struggling grew frantic, his heavily arched body began convulsing, his cries became silenced with choking noises and his toes and fingers seemed to crisp up. The downright revolting stench lingering inside my brother's size 14 shoe completely broke Matt. Not entirely surprising considering how often Andrew wore those bad boys and how unbearably putrid they already were when one of his college buddies - some giant dude called Big Mike - gave him those old sneakers after having apparently outgrown them.

In any case, I too was forced to endure the puke-worthy stench of my big brother's rotten shoes.

Huge feet and hairy ankles made their way over to where my chin was resting. The second jumbo stench-factory was picked up off the floor. The fear-inspiring sight of its horrifying interior was laid bare before me, and then its gaping maw slowly began making its steady approach.

I got a quick whiff of the stomach-churning fumes spilling out of its chasm-like interior.
My muscles immediately tensed up and my body shook in near-uncontrollable panic.
I flared my nostrils open in the hopes that this final breath of fresh air would last me hours.
And then, my big brother's putrid shoe closed in for the kill; gobbling the contours of my face up and swallowing it whole.

This was hell, I knew.
Living hell.

Photos from Jerseyjocksocks's Tumblr blog
Tumblr Page Contains Adult Material: Contact me by pm for the link

OnlyFans Page: https://onlyfans.com/jerseyjocksocks

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hand me down shoes from Big Mike?? YIKES those must be rotten! Don't see how anyone would want those shoes unless they really just wanted to torture someone else!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yeeesh! Andrew really ain't going easy on his captives! :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Absolutely relentless and brutal, love some of your word selection as well my friend: "stomach-churning fumes spilling out of its chasm-like interior" and "my big brother's putrid shoe closed in for the kill; gobbling the contours of my face up and swallowing it whole" stood out to me for instance. Overall just a great story, while I often fantasize about being brutally tied up and gagged I am smart enough to know Id want no part of what is being dished out here :lol:
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love how the 'fighting' between Ethan and Matt made them oblivious to Andrew's discreet preparations. Maybe better to not see something like that coming! Given the history of those shoes combined with the socks I think Ethan's final assessment is probably accurate. A great mental picture to start the day with.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, those socks look absolutely amazing! Would love to be gagged with them for a while...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Them socks look amazing to be sniffing and gagged with
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic