EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER VII
EASY PREY III
BABYSITTING GONE AWRY

Gagging me with a sock that's filled with the contents of the dryer's lint trap?
Gagging me with a balled-up combination of dad and Andrew's socks?!
Gagging me with dirty boxers straight from the laundry hamper!?

Dear lord! What the hell is wrong with you guys?!

Okay yes, I probably was kinda harsh with my little cousin. But man, you guys are just EVIL!
As much as I enjoyed reading your responses and pondering their terrifying implications, I have to admit that I'm pretty damned relieved that Andrew was the one in charge of me that day, and not the lot of you!

Still, that's not to say that his punishment wasn't severe enough.
I was! It's just that the gag he imposed on me wasn't nearly as fierce as what the majority of you seem to be rooting for.
Let me explain...

So it was closing in on 5 PM by the time my somewhat vengeful older brother marched me back to the privacy of my own bedroom. Our parents and relatives would only be back shortly before midnight, and Andrew seemed to think that this was a prime occasion to ground me for what I'd done. And so he did.

I knew what was coming, of course, so only offered up meagre resistance when the inevitable slap behind the head came and the speech about smartening up followed suit. Andrew brought up a plethora of safety concerns regarding my leaving little Timmy alone with a gag in his mouth. But when I argued that I was also regularly the recipient of such treatment, my brother was rather quick to point out the age difference between Timmy and myself, as well as the fact that he and I had both had a mutual agreement to keep this thing a secret.

In any case, I'd screwed up.
Taping Timmy's talkative mouth with a strip or two of duct tape would've no doubt incurred me some verbal rebuking.
But stuffing his little yapper with socks and then taping his whole face shut warranted some more serious measures.

In other words, I was to be restrained and confined to my room for the remainder of the evening.

Being privy to the workings of my mind and the fact that I relished being tied up, some of you might be wondering if this could even be qualified as punishment for me. In truth, it did. Not so much the bondage part, of course. That was great. Rather, it's what came afterwards that I found torturous and impossible to cope with.

For starters, my hairy-legged captor lost no time in placing me under arrest; securing riot-grade zip ties around my limbs and handcuffing me with those steel police restraints of his.

Save for Timmy and the next-door neighbours, there was no one to alert of my plight. But Andrew still saw fit to grab dad's mega fat roll of black gaffer tape and plaster a length of it down atop the back of my neck.

"Close your mouth." he sternly ordered, allowing me to comply before pulling the growling roll of freakishly wide tape across the front of my face and back behind my neck again.

Considering how absurdly sticky and wide this stuff was, that single revolution he'd spun around my head was disabling enough to keep my speech at bay and effective enough to prevent me from mouthing off even if I'd wanted to. I should also point out that Andrew was fairly conservative in his use of this particular tape, most notably because he didn't want our dad picking up on the fact that some of his rolls were mysteriously shrinking.

More tape would be used on me later on of course, but my brother would use the tape he kept in his own bedroom instead of employing dad's workshop stuff.

The gaffer tape was quickly returned to its rightful place in the garage, and then the jumbo-footed gamer took a few minutes to check up on Timmy before finally getting the supplies he needed from his bedroom's impressive bondage stash. And by supplies, I mean rope. And LOTS of it!

The tying up process went much as you'd expect.

Staying true to his usual habits, Andrew spent the next fifteen minutes spinning his web of complex ropework around my already secured limbs. His knots were tight and his coils seemed unending in number. Only when my body was fully trussed up into an excessively strict and overly secure hogtie did the furry-legged nerd proceed to remove the zipties and steel police cuffs keeping my wrists and ankles in check.

Every knot was positioned out of reach and every loose end was checked and rechecked before being triple knotted and quadruple knotted down.

You can probably understand how utterly antsy I was when the lanky giant removed the long strip of gaffer tape from my face and moved to fix me up with a more permanent gag. I was, much like the rest of you, fully expecting him to reach over for the reeking pair of socks I'd forced young Timmy to sniff.

Much to my own relief, however, Andrew had something a tad bit different in mind.

I watched as the grumpy gamer-jock reached over towards my cousin's discarded shoes and watched as he grabbed the two stubby socks I'd peeled off the little runt's feet a few hours ago.

Timmy's thick ankle socks were wadded up into a fat ball, my head was forcibly yanked off the floor, and then the order to surrender my speech-capable orifice finally came. Foolishly believing I was being let off the hook and seeing no other alternative than to comply, I happily opened my mouth up and surrendered it over to the big ball of socks my brother had prepared.

My lips parted wide. The annoying tyke's frustratingly fat socks were roughly crammed in. And then those predictable lengths of uber sticky duct tape began zipping around my head and sealing my face shut.

I'd be a silent prisoner.
One who'd soon find little solace in the relatively mild-tasting gag currently plugging up his rebellious mouth up.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Awesome as always! Especially...
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago my speech-capable orifice
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Ethan calls us evil, but I'd say that he got off easy for this punishment. Maybe Andrew needs to spend some time on this forum to get a few more ideas! We'd be happy to help him come up with some more effective and deserving punishments! :D
My M/M Stories Here
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

By all accounts, from what we know about these characters, I'd say it's safe to say that his brother is NOT finished yet. I hardly think this would qualify as "Unbearable." Oh no, the worst is indeed yet to arrive. You mark my words, Andrew is gearing up for something truly awful.

Which, of course, is perfect for us.

Also: Dirty hamper boxers? Really? That's just foul. At least make sure they're SEMI-clean! I have to agree with Ethan, I'm glad none of you are in charge of punishing unruly teenagers.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Ethan calls us evil, but I'd say that he got off easy for this punishment. Maybe Andrew needs to spend some time on this forum to get a few more ideas! We'd be happy to help him come up with some more effective and deserving punishments! :D
Yeah, Andrew! Spend some time with us and we'll help you with ideas to put your silly brother in his place 8-)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Another fantastic chapter! I love how strict and merciless Andrew was with his brother; a just punishment for the crime, I think :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] loved that last chapter . Everyone is right he should look on her to get some of our ideas for gags.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Come on guys, you act like Andrew is done with Ethan 🤣

"Foolishly believing I was being let off the hook and seeing no other alternative than to comply"

Now Ethan, I dont consider myself evil. We we're provided with some options. I can't help it someone came up with the option to combine two of those options and I just so happened to agree with it 🤣🤣
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Really great lol
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Do you think maybe Andrew will take little Timmy under his wing and order him to impart part 2 of Ethan's fate? One could only imagine and hope! :mrgreen: Now that is a little more evil... :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Yeah, Ethan's not out of the woods yet, deservedly. For this to be a punishment, Andrew needs to up his game, and I wonder what he has planned next. Really looking forwards to the next chapter!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well I guess Timmy's socks were the best option as far as poetic justice is concerned! I think Andrew needs to get a bit more inventive with his bondage - he does seem to default to the hogtie an awful lot although based on the picture he does seem to be rather good at them now! Looking forward to finding out what else he has in store for Ethan.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellent part and a well deserved and executed punishment haha
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

Great addition to this tale, Ethan really had it coming XD
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

Well the ropework is already excelent lets see how far this punishiment Will go :D
Loving the story soo far
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

75 REGISTERED READERS AND COUNTING!
THAT'S FREAKIN' AMAZING!
WELCOME ONBOARD, GUYS!

Now before I publish the final chapter of this segment of Easy Prey III, I want to take two minutes to brief you guys and all my silent readers about something.

Many of you are already aware that this tale here ties into my main saga: BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)

With a recent influx of new readers on BOUND & GAGGED and with nearly all of them telling me the same thing, I really need to make an announcement regarding this.

One of the forum's most acclaimed and popular M/M authors ([mention]wataru14[/mention]) opened the BOUND & GAGGED story thread for the first time, less than 48 hours ago. The thread had always intimidated him because of its size, and so, like MANY of my regular readers, he avoided it.

[mention]wataru14[/mention] left me a comment only a couple of hours after opening the story thread:

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Well, I've just read the first 16 chapters in record time! I cannot put this story down.
At first, I was intimidated to start because of the sheer length, but man am I glad I did!

That was only two nights ago.
He is now (according to his most recent comment from a few hours ago) past the story's 50% mark and enjoying himself immensely.

WHAT'S THE POINT OF MY POSTING THIS?

Two things. A lot of the guys who follow my works but avoid my main story have consistently come up with the same two arguments. 1: That it just seems too long and intimidating. 2: The story content.

I'm going to address these points separately.
First, the length. The B&G thread may appear monstrous at a first glance, but the vast vast VAST majority of those 3200+ posts are reader comments and bi-weekly poll interactions. Take the Easy Prey saga for example. With a combined 550 posts, one would think that this series is tremendously long. Yet, it's actually fairly short and takes roughly three hours to read (Easy Prey I all the way up to current chapters of Easy Prey III).

Nearly everyone who's worked up the courage to open up the BOUND & GAGGED thread has admitted to the fact that it actually reads surprisingly fast. Many of the story's recent readers, including the site admin and some of the guys who jumped on here from Deviant Art, have read the entire saga in a matter of days.

The adventure is really not as long as it seems.

The second point I want to address is the story content.
I'm going to start by saying that if you enjoy my minor works and enjoy following Ethan and Andrew in Easy Prey I, II & II, then you have a 95% chance of enjoying my main tale just as much, if not more.

A few of my regulars have previously told me that they were turned off from BOUND & GAGGED very early on because of the gritty, non-consensual nature of the saga's early beginnings. Easy Prey I (when Ethan and his high school buddies bum-rushed Andrew and Matt) also had a similar effect. However, the vast majority of you guys pressed on and understood that the saga's non-consensual and slightly darker beginning was only a means to an end. That careless hazing eventually gave way to something far brighter and more cheery and consensual.

BOUND & GAGGED follows a very similar pattern.
For those of you who dropped off because of the story's sombre beginnings (which takes the shape of a non-consensual kidnapping), know that the saga is not a tale of abuse or darkness. Quite the opposite! It's a bright and cheery saga featuring complex characters and numerous moral and ethical dilemmas...something that causes a lot of debates and fun discussions among the readers.

What makes the brightness and the light so rewarding for a lot of people is actually the journey and the struggle getting there.

All that to say thanks to my regular supporters and to say that I hope we'll be seeing lots of you placing faith in my storytelling abilities and taking the leap that you've avoided taking this whole time.

BOUND & GAGGED is the story of a young man who ends up being forcibly kidnapped and taken away by two muscular hunks. As if being kidnapped, bound & gagged, and humiliated wasn't bad enough, our twenty-three-year-old narrator soon finds himself dealing with the growing realisation that he's developing feelings for one of his straight-as-hell, Alpha-male captors.

IF THE ABOVE STORY PREMISE INTRIGUES YOU,
THEN CLICK ON MY BANNER AND GIVE IT A TRY.
IF YOU DO DECIDE TO TRUST ME AND THE TON OF M/M READERS CURRENTLY FOLLOWING THAT TALE,
BE SURE TO DROP A COMMENT ON ITS THREAD TO LET ME KNOW YOU'VE MADE THE LEAP.

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]TicklishGuy22[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I just want to add my two cents' worth for anyone still questioning. The story is a masterwork! The characters are real, flawed human beings. The interactions are genuine and the growth and development of each one is a marvel to read. Like any fetish story, it may contain certain individual kinks that might not particularly interest you, but there is so much variety in what is going on that you will find something (many things, actually) that will push your buttons in the right way.

The emotional attachment I have personally developed for several of the characters has made my blood pressure rise when they do something wrong, and break out in a goofy grin when a particularly touching or tender moment happens. It is worth delving into.

Full stop: READ. THIS. STORY.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] Thanks a ton, my friend.
That's very high praise coming from an author such as yourself; one who's renowned for creating interesting characters and spinning elaborate plots and adventures.

Reader reviews carry a lot of weight in convincing sceptics, so I really appreciate the time you took to share your input with us.
Hopefully, it'll move a few of my cold-footed regulars to give it a try and see what comes of it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER VIII
EASY PREY III
BABYSITTING GONE AWRY

Being silenced with Timmy's socks was arguably far more humiliating than I'd initially thought it would be. True, they didn't really stink, nor did they taste that bad. But still, the concept of having a boisterous nine-year-old's worn stockings stuffed in my mouth and preventing me from speaking was a somewhat hard pill to swallow.

One of his stubby socks would've worked wonders at keeping me silent.
The combination of both of them, however, was proving quite formidable and effective.

I tried mouthing off through them and even tried calling for help several times. Much to my continued humiliation though, even my noblest and more valiant attempts at doing so failed to yield any positive results. As humiliating as my current predicament was, I was just forced to lie there and quietly suck on little Tim's wads. My brother's ropework and the tape he'd spun around my face would ensure that.

So caught up I was in my mounting sockgag-induced frustration, that I failed to notice Andrew picking one of my discarded shoes from off the floor and preparing what would rapidly become my worst nightmare.

I watched as the lanky nerd sat himself on the edge of my bed and placed my shoe on the mattress. Then I watched as he...wait a minute. That's not right. I didn't actually notice him taking his shoes off. Rather, I was alerted to the fact that he'd taken them off due to the pungent stench of his massive socked soles filling the room.

I swear, Andrew's feet and sneakers stank the place up in a matter of seconds.
It was horrible! Even more so because my mouth was gagged and my lips were sealed shut.

What my big brother ended up doing next had me absolutely mortified.
I looked on wide-eyed as he slowly peeled his left sock off, allowing a flurry of raunchy lint balls and other bits and bobs to escape the moistness of his fat toes.

"Ugghhmphh!" I cried out, desperately wanting to know what the hell he thought he was doing.

Andrew didn't pay me any heed, of course.
He repeated the same process with his other foot, before slowly putting his shoes back on and stuffing both socks into the sneaker he'd snatched from the floor.

Now you guys are probably already catching onto the gist of his plans for me.
At the time, however, I was still perplexed by what he was doing and kept trying to mouth off in an attempt to get some much-wanted answers. Keep in mind that all this happened in a matter of mere seconds and that I, unlike you guys, didn't have the luxury of a narrator to explain to me what was happening.

It's only when Andrew got up from my bed and went to grab the two socks I'd previously tossed into the closet that I finally understood what he planned on doing.

"So. You think gagging our little cousin and making him sniff my socks is funny, big guy?" the hairy-legged gamer asked, the anger and vengeful tone of his voice coming through to me loud and clear.

"Let's see if you can handle what you had fun dishing out to a nine-year-old." he quickly added, shoving his indescribably reeking wads into my already sock-filled shoe.

I don't think I need to fill you guys in too much as to what ended up transpiring next.

I fought and struggled like mad. But given that I was stuck in an undefeatable and incredibly restrictive hogtie, my 190-pound brother had no trouble straddling my helpless form and making me face off against the puke-inducing monster that was my sock-filled shoe.

The first sniff had me choking on my gag.
The next one had me convulsing against the maddeningly hogtie and screaming for someone to come help me.

Andrew's dreadfully sticky duct tape was slapped across the back of my neck, my face was forced inside the shoe's gaping mouth, and then the tape was wrapped around it; around and around and around at least a dozen times!

Tears welled up in my eyes as I continued choking and crying out into my gag.
Desperately I tried spitting Timmy's socks out, but time and time again, I found myself having no choice but to soothe my burning lungs and sniff.

Nostrils flared open and nauseatingly warm air rushed in to greet me.
The putrid stench of my giant-footed big bro's socks was indescribably foul. Even more so because my nose was quite literally wedged inside them and being smothered by his heavily worn bundle of toe-jam infested wads.

I wanted to puke.
I wanted to barf my brains out.

Andrew didn't care though. He pulled his big burly roll of silver adhesive around my head and even spun a few revolutions of it around the shoe's opening; the goal of that being to seal the sock-filled monster over my face properly.

The jockish nerd sealed me in, letting me stew and letting me scramble for air amidst his steaming hot ball of big rotten socks. He sealed me in, and then he left me there. Left me to scream into my gag and left me to convulse uncontrollably.

I spent the next five hours mouthing off into my cousin's silencing wads and vacuum-sniffing my big brothers positively REEKING socks. Five hours fighting the urge to be sick and five hours of struggling to retain at least some measure of sanity.

When my time had finally been served and shortly before my parents and relatives were due to arrive, I was released from my bonds and spent almost half an hour showering the sweat off my body and trying to get Andrew's sock-stench out of my system.

Tricking Timmy into a tie-up and gagging him with socks had been fun. But less than a minute into my gruelling five-hour-long penance, I knew I'd erred badly and knew with utter certainty that the fun I'd had had not been worth it. Nothing was worth suffering through the punishment Andrew had decided to impose on me.

And so ladies and gents, therein lies the conclusion of this particular adventure.
Now that this episode is behind us: are you guys tired of me? Or shall I grace you all with a firsthand account of that time my dad came home early and found Andrew and I up to our usual shenanigans?

Let me know in the comments!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Well, Ethan certainly learned his lesson about picking on those weaker than he is. Or did he? I'm sure he's not going to take that treatment lying down. Surely he has some revenge planned for Andrew?

But to answer his final question... s**it yeah I want to see what dad has to say about all this! These two battling brothers need to be taught a lesson in filial bondage... I mean, bonding.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I think the narrator in TTOAJS agrees that we need to hear more. After all, he likes to hear about people being taken down a peg ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hmmm... do we need to hear more?

...OF COURSE!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Loved Andrew's payback to Ethan! go figure :lol:

This story is like a drug kind of, I need it, I want it :oops: .....ah yes please more chapters! I can't wait to see what/how the dad decides to react OR....participate! :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see Ethan ended up facing a worse punishment and lil Timmy's socks after all!

Yessss let's bring dad into this!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic