Agent Cheetah: The prologue M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Agent Cheetah: The prologue M/F

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

Quick character profiles to view for both the big bad Baron and the lead Agent Cheetah!
Drawn by FIftyshadeofgag!

A smaller project I started, I'm not sure how many are into the of this, but it's a spy setting full of leather and bondage LOL!
Enjoy!

‘ Junis City, a town known for its gangsters, thugs, and other criminals. And despite the growing criminal operations, the city folk don’t mind.
But we mind the local spy agency, founded by our current chief Wolf. We train daily, infiltrate, investigate, and oppose crime on all levels.
And sure, we don’t get paid, and yeah we get in danger and all that… But it’s ultimately protecting the city that matters, nothing else!
So crime, be on your guard tonight; This cheetah is ready! ‘

With an outlook to the city, agent Cheetah had prepared herself for her next assignment. Tonight’s mission was a simple one, mostly involving stealth, and retrieving some vital information regarding the baron.

The feline girl was known to be bold; suited up in her leather black outfit, she easily infiltrated the baron’s office and made her way without being seen by anyone into the air vents.

The baron was the tip of the iceberg, the cherry on the cake itself. He was both a criminal mob boss as well as a respected citizen. Naturally, he was a pig, always wearing a tight trench coat and wearing his signature eye patch, covering up some old wound from his childhood.

As she crawled through the dusty vents, she did her best to avoid inhaling too much of the filth whilst avoiding making too much noise. ‘ Come on Baron, do me a favor.. clean these.’

While going through the vents, her ear peace started to bleep, causing her to quickly slow down and reach for it.

“ Can’t it wait, I’m a little busy trying to stay quiet and all.“
Cheetah answered in her usual sassy tone.

“ Don’t worry, that’s exactly why I called! To instruct you! “ Her chief answered. The man had a strong voice, perfect for narration if one ever asked, strong, often demanding and quite imposing.

“ I know, You told me thirty minutes ago.. “Grimaced Cheetah back.

“ Yes but I reiterate, just in case others aren’t aware of your mission! “

“ ..Others? “

“ First, you infiltrate the building, than get into the vents.. crawl through the entire system, reach the baron’s office and find those documents! “

As Cheetah listened to her chief once again, she couldn’t help but roll with her eyes, hearing the plan for a second time this evening.

She decided rolling with it was the best thing.

“ Yes Chief, will do! Gotta go.. “ She ended her call, and moved further into the vents.

She spotted the ventilation shaft, and before long she pounded it with her foot, causing it to hit the office floor with a loud thud.

‘ Not my best move.. ‘ She told herself, clamping a hand across her mouth upon hearing the door opening. One of the pig guards had heard the noise and had ran to check in on the source.

“ WHAT’S GOING ON! “ The guard shouted, examining the entire room, whilst reaching for a stun gun, aiming it in front.

“ Uughhh.. seems no one’s here! Better get back to my post.. “

Slowly but steadily the guard walked away, closing the door behind him.

Cheetah pulled her hand from her mouth, wiped the sweat off and began to descend from the vents, lowering herself into the office of the baron.

‘ Inside, now where are your documents .. ‘ She looked around the room, spotting his big enormous desk and walked towards it.

She opened the drawers, finding various documents inside of it.

‘ Alright, let’s see.. connections, connections come on.. ‘

rustling through the various papers, she stopped near the end when spotting a rather familiar name.

“ Dealings with baron business bee? Guess he likes honey does he? “

Puzzled by it all, she returned the documents, closing the drawers.

She than flinched, turning her gaze to the door slamming open.

“ Hello baron! Sorry for the vents.. do you mind cleaning them? “

The Baron, standing there as smugly as ever, let out a slight chortle.

“ Sorry to disappoint you, Agent cheetah! “

“ Well, apology accepted, how about I just go, fair enough? “

The baron however shook his head at her request, refusing to do so.

“ I wouldn’t dream of letting you go, you’ve been far too nosy! “

“ O please, you know I’d kick your big behind with ease “

The remark got the baron to slam his foot down in anger.

“ QUIET! You’re not one to taunt me! Security, handle this twerp! “

“ Twerp? “ cheetah retorted astounded, clearly expecting better.

“ I’ll just – Aaahhhhh! “ Before Cheetah could react, she was shot with a powerful stun blast from behind her, jolting her as she slowly succumbed to the floor.

“ Excellent work, my brilliant scheme has entirely paid off! “ The Baron laughed, as a somewhat cloaked individual in back chuckled deviously.

Hours later Cheetah woke up, feeling somewhat dizzy as she slowly began to open her eyes, finding herself in a different compound than before. “ Ugh.. totally passed out didn’t I? “ Feeling a bit weary, she quickly realized she couldn’t feel the floor beneath or. Looking downwards, she saw her feet dangle beneath her as well as the floor.

“ O, perfect... “ She looked up, noticing her hands bound above towards a metal pole in the ceiling. She tugged against the rope somewhat but in vain. “ Worth a shot.. “

The silence however was further interrupted by a door opening, followed by a burst of snorting laughter, only one could make that weird type of sound...

“ Didn’t think you could break in without setting of alarms.. did you? “

The baron retorted in his usual tough voice, whilst walking into the room, glancing up to see his captive all secured and bound.

“ No gag this time, I’m amazed.. my jaws were sore last week. “

“ I did tell them too! But clearly, they misinterpreted me.. again. “

“ Employer of the month, how about you untie me and we call it a day? “

The Baron retorted with a chortle, shaking his head to say no.

“ I’m thinking of leaving you with a gift! “

Cheetah chuckles slightly at his remark, never taking him seriously.

“ Precious, did you wrap it up for me? “

The Baron shot her an angry glare at her taunt, pointing to the bomb beneath her feet. “ Sorry, I couldn’t resist unwrapping it for you. As she turned her gaze down, she spotted the device beneath her. A classic bomb with a timer, the typical villainous approach.

“ That’s sweet, but totally not my style, any refunds? “

“ Afraid not, but don’t fret.. it’s been a blast!… ha ha “ With a chuckle in his words, he briefly began to exit the room. She didn’t feel too helpless, as the baron was too proud and protective of himself, never would he trigger the bomb with him still inside to risk turning him in bacon.

“ Good thing my wrist has a laser installed.. “ Confident she rotated her wrist, hitting the small button and firing a small laser that rapidly shot through the rope, she immediately braced herself, landing on both her feet. “ Alright, now to make my exit before I’m toasted “

She glanced the door, and began making her way out of the room.

As she did, she started looking left as right, pondering her best move.

“ Do I go left or right.. probably left! “ She thought, before deciding to head left after all, and as she did, her earpiece began contacting her.

“ So not the time... “ She answered it regardless, all while navigating herself to escape the old compound building.

“ Sup chief? Sorry about missing the last call, was a little tied up “
Cheetah briefly apologized, although more in a slightly sarcastic tone.

“ Don’t worry! It was an urgent matter, but we got through it! “

The chief answered proudly, much to Cheetah’s curiosity.

“ What was the issue this time, forgot your password again? “

Cheetah smugly answered as it stayed a bit quiet, followed by the Chief clearing his throat in a slightly awkward manner.

“ Of course not, why would I.. no, we were debating on the best ice cream flavor, but we solved it!

“ Right right.. “ Cheetah responded a bit puzzled. “ Strawberry right? “

“ What strawberry.. you too? … JONES, GET BACK, WE’RE NOT DONE! “

The chief shouted before the call abruptly ended.
“ Damned, I’m missing all the fun, never mind the ice.. better go! “

As Cheetah began her escape, the baron had long left the building, viewing it alongside two of his big pig goons, both standing meekly around their somewhat superior boss.

“ Nothing like an explosion to start off a day boys! “ The baron said with excitement, reaching for the trigger and hitting the switch.

‘ BOOOOOM! ‘

In a matter of seconds, the entire building blew up, followed by a large explosion. Smoke as fire covering the surroundings as the slowly destroyed building.

The three viewed it with delight, the Baron even laughed in delight.

“ That’s how you deal with agents boys! “ He stated, but one of his goons however scratched the back of his head, as he watched Agent Cheetah flee from the rubble.

“ Uuug… you mean that agent boss? Didn’t we tie her up? “ He stuttered out clumsily, much to the Baron his surprise.

“ ..Yes, why is she there, didn’t you morons tie her tight enough!! “ He shouted angrily against his goons who both shook their heads.

“ WE DID BOSS! WE DID! “ They squealed in sync.

“ Blasted.. next time agent cheetah... NEXT TIME! “

Sometime later that evening, Agent Cheetah stepped into her chief’s office. The wolf-like man was in the midst of reading something classified before glancing at her walk into his office.

“ Ah you’re back, how was the mission, did you get the stuff? “
He asked her, to which she shook her head slightly.

“ No, he was prepared, our old friend knocked me out.. “

It remained a bit silent, followed by the chief nodding a bit.

“ I see, it seems the big is making more friends than we thought. “

“ Worse, more connections too, apparently even with business bee “

“ What! “ The chief retorted in shock, unable to believe what he just heard. “ Damned, so she’s corrupt too? We’ve gotta be careful! “

“ Relax, he tied me up.. tried to blow me up, that’s the usual really “

“ Not anymore, starting tomorrow, you’ll be assigned.. a partner! “

“ ..A WHAT! “ Cheetah responded bewildered!

As the two began a long argument, elsewhere in the city, underneath the city slums, a lonely figure viewed what were various monitors installed all around a large laboratory.

The monitors were each broadcasting a news report regarding the recent explosion.
The figure glanced at the results, chuckling in laughter.

“Looks like the game of cat and mouse, has begun! “
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine intro!
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

She is sassy and clever, I like her.
Good start and well written
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years agoFine intro!
Thanks so much! I had some friends proof-read it and liked it, wasn't sure if the furry-theme would catch much on.
But hey, bondage is bondage, or somewhat I guess!! :lol:
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago She is sassy and clever, I like her.
Thanks so much!! :mrgreen:
The next chapter oughta introduce some slow-bondage!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 years ago
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago She is sassy and clever, I like her.
Thanks so much!! :mrgreen:
The next chapter oughta introduce some slow-bondage!
Looking forward to it! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic