A to Z Bondage (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

You do really well! Every chapter is unique in it´s own way.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Amazing series, safe to say ball gags are your fav :) also G was my favourite
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Luna’s Licks

“You’re alright to do this?”

“Yes, I am,” Luna, fair-skinned, with platinum blonde hair, wearing a sweater and leggings, is being tied up by Nadine, dark-skinned, black hair, wearing a gray hoodie and blue jeans. Luna’s wrists are tied behind her back, and her legs are tied in a frogtie. Nadine is wrapping rope around her upper body, pinning her arms to her torso.

“Mmph,” On the bed are Jet and Asmara, bound in leather sacks that leave their head and feet exposed, and gagged with ball gags with chin straps.

“Be quiet, I’m almost done,” Nadine crosses Luna’s ankles, and ties them together. “There we go,” Nadine gets up on the bed, lying between Jet and Asmara. “Get to licking, then.”

“Right,” Luna takes several long licks up Nadine’s soles.

“Feels good,” Nadine crosses her ankles. “Go ahead and give these two a taste.”

“Mhm,” Luna scoots over and laps at Jet’s soles.

“Mmm…” Jet lays back as Luna starts lapping at her toes, swirling her tongue in between Jet’s toes.

Luna laps at Jet’s heels, slowly working her way up her soles, to her toes.

“Good, good, now do Asmara.”

“Hmm…!”” Jet whines as Luna crawls over toward Asmara’s helpless feet.

“Mm…” Asmara looks ahead as Luna laps at the sides of her feet. She makes her way toward the middle of Asmara’s feet, then switches to deep licks up Asmara’s soles.

“Ngh,” Luna leans toward to lap at Asmara’s toes. She then takes licks down her soles, then starts lapping at her heels.

“You’re doing a good job,” Nadine crosses her ankles. “Keep it up.”

“Hm,” Luna nods, and takes long licks up Nadine’s soles.

“Perfect,” Nadine leans back. “Feel free to get these two if you want.”

Luna nods, and takes a few more licks up Jet’s soles, then up Asmara’s.

“Okay,” Nadine sits up, and scoots off the bed, careful to go around Luna. “Let’s change things up a little bit,” she unties Luna’s ankles from each other, then scoots her to the side.

“Hmgh?” Asmara looks up at Nadine as she turns her over so she’s on her stomach, and faces the foot of the bed. Nadine then takes a strap, and raises Asmara’s feet up, connecting a belt around her ankles to a belt around her waist.

“One down,” Nadine walks to the other side of the bed, and rolls Jet around the same way. She takes a strap, and connects Jet’s ankles to a belt around her chest. “Just for you.”

“Hmmph,” Jet looks back and feels at her new binding.

“Now then,” Nadine undoes Luna’s frogtie, and sets her on the bed behind Jet and Asmara’s raised feet. “One more thing,” Nadine reaches over, and ties Jet’s and Asmara’s big toes together. “They’re all yours, Luna,” Nadine leaves the room, shutting the door behind her.

“Hmmgh!?” Jet and Asmara look up at Nadine, then back at Luna, wiggling their bound toes.

“Sorry guys, it’s just me,” Luna sits cross-legged, and starts licking up the sides of Jet’s feet.

“Hmmph…” Jet slumps her head, while Asmara looks ahead at the door. Luna continues to worship their bound feet and toes, throughout the night.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Wonderful stuff. Enough variety between stories, yet the themes stay consistent and even the titles don't sound contrived. Looking forward to more.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree with [mention]NotSeen[/mention] You are very creative and each episode so far was very entertaining - good work!
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Maxine’s Messaging

“This’ll do nicely.”

Maxine, dark-skinned, hair in a tight bun, wearing a pink tank top and jean shorts, holds up one of her bondage items. It’s a leather sleeve, meant for tying up a person’s legs, and secured with belts.

Maxine sits down on the floor, and sticks her legs through the sleeve, so her bare feet are sticking out the end.

“Perfect,” she tightens all the belts on the sleeve, starting from her ankles, working her way up to the last belt around her waist.

“Okay, let’s see this,” Maxine takes a single belt, and buckles it around her soles. “There we go,” she takes some string, and ties her big toes together.

“Now for the hard part,” she unwinds a coil of rope, and ties it around her ankles. Then she rolls over onto her stomach, and grabs the rope connected to her ankles. “Come on…” Behind her back, she takes hold of the rope, and is able to knot it on the belt secured around her waist.

“Got it!” She opens up the camera on her phone, and watches herself pull on the rope. “Perfect! Now to show it off,” She opens her messages.

Maxine: Guess where I am? 8-)

A few minutes pass…

Betty: Where are you?

Maxine snaps a picture of her bound form, and posts it in the text thread.

Betty: I see.

“Hm, let’s see…” Maxine grabs two gags, a ball gag and a panel gag.

Maxine: Tell me what looks better

Maxine buckles the ball gag in her mouth, then snaps a picture of herself, posting it in the text thread.

Maxine: This?

Maxine: Or…

Maxine unbuckles the ball gag out of her mouth, and switches it out for the panel gag. She opens up the camera and takes another picture.

Maxine: This?

A minute passes…

Betty: Would it be alright if I came over?

Maxine: Sure, I won’t be going anywhere ;)

Betty: I’ll be there in a minute.

Maxine unbuckles the panel gag. “Guess I’ll just wait around until then,” Maxine looks at certain sites as she waits for Betty to come.

Several minutes later…

Footsteps can be heard coming up the stairs. The door opens. “There you are,” Betty enters the room, and closes the door.

“I haven’t moved,” Maxine looks up at Betty.

“And you won’t move,” Betty picks up the armbinder. “Because I’m here to finish the job.”

“Good, I could use that,” Maxine looks back as Betty unties the rope.

“Keep your feet up while I put this on you,” Betty kneels down, and sticks Maxine’s arms in the armbinder, lacing it tight. “And it even comes with a better hogtie,” Betty takes the strings coming out of the end of the armbinder, and ties them around Maxine’s ankles. Betty then puts the panel gag in Maxine’s mouth.

“Hmgh,” Maxine looks back at the armbinder.

“Now, let me take a real picture,” Betty grabs Maxine’s stand off the desk, and sets it on the floor in front of them. She sets her phone camera on a timer, then scoots back, her feet by Maxine’s face as the phone takes.

“There we go,” Betty gets up and picks up her phone. “That’s a good picture! Why don’t you come over here, and I’ll send it to everybody!” Betty drags Maxine over to the bed, and uses her as a footrest while Betty sends the picture around.
Last edited by BeautifulHeart 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Okay, halfway there, not bad ;)

SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Wonderful, simply wonderful. The stories are all creative and clever with a nice recurring cast of characters. Can't wait for the second half!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

BeautifulHeart wrote: 2 years ago Okay, halfway there, not bad ;)
Don't sell yourself short, these are great.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

The fact that you're going at a rate of more than 3 stories every day is astounding, to say the least. You're either a conscientious planner who wrote all these beforehand, or you're a very prolific writer who can type like a beast. Either way, well done!

I like your diversity of characters, as well as how you tend to connect them together. Very good job!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

All wonderful, keep going. These stories.I like because they are all.consensual.and fun. The rack the girls.are.always be revolted and.licking/tickling features.always helps.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

This is a very interesting concept, I'll be reading the stories whenever I can because those that I have read have been pretty good.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Nadine’s Night In

“I just want to say, you two better do your absolute worst,” Nadine, wearing a red shirt and black shorts, puts her hands behind the back of the chair, and Harriet tapes them together.

“Care to explain why?” Delilah props Nadine’s feet up on the table, and tapes her ankles together.

“Because no matter how hard you go, I’m gonna get you both back for this,” Nadine looks up at Harriet as she winds tape above and below her breasts, around her body and the chair.

“Then hard we’ll go,” Delilah tapes Nadine’s legs together below her knees. “Harriet, stuff her with your socks.”

“Got it. Open up!” Harriet peels her socks off, and stuffs them in Nadine’s waiting mouth, then winds tape around her head.

“Mmph…” Nadine looks over at the moon shining through the window.

“I’ll get the supplies, will you keep her company?” Delilah starts to leave the room.

“Sure thing,” Harriet walks around to the other side of the table as Delilah leaves. She pulls up a chair, and sits in it, putting her bare feet up so Nadine can see her soles.

“Hmmgh…” Nadine leans her head back, looking at Harriet’s feet.

“You know,” Harriet crosses her ankles, and looks over at Nadine’s feet. “I was gonna invite more people over, but Delilah vetoed it.”

“Mm smm,” Nadine raised an eyebrow.

“So now we have you all to ourselves,” Harriet leaned back in her chair. “And I think you’ll like that too.”

“Hmm…” Nadine curled her toes.

“Okay, I’m back,” Delilah enters the room, and Harriet gets up, moving her chair out of the way.

“Mm?” Nadine looks up at the basket in Delilah’s hand.

“I should probably secure you to the table,” Harriet wraps tape around Nadine’s ankles and the table, pinning her legs down.

“Thank you,” Delilah sets the basket down and takes some string out. “And just to secure your feet even further…” Delilah ties Nadine’s big toes together.

“Mm,” Nadine looks at her tied toes.

“Once we start…” Delilah takes out two toothbrushes, and hands one to Harriet. “We’re not going to stop. But if you’re about all this, there may just be a reward. Understand?”

“Hmm…” Nadine looks sternly at Delilah, toes scrunched.

“Let’s begin,” Delilah lightly brushes up Nadine’s sole.

“Mm!” Nadine squeezes one eye shut, and tries to pull her feet back.

“Very sensitive,” Harriet holds Nadine’s toes back, and lightly strokes across Nadine’s feet with her toothbrush.

“Mhmhmhm…!” Nadine tries to kick away, but the tape holds firm.

“If you can hold your feet still for a minute, you’ll get your reward,” Delilah holds her toothbrush over Nadine’s feet. “Let’s go!” Delilah and Harriet begin to scrub at Nadine’s feet.

“Mhmhmhmhm…!” Nadine squeezes her eyes shut, but does her best to keep her feet still.

“Doing good so far,” Fifteen seconds have passed, and Delilah and Harriet aren’t letting up.

“MMM! Hmhmhmhm…!” Fifteen more seconds, Nadine throws her head back in her laughter, but her feet remain still.

“Almost…” Fifteen seconds remain, Harriet scrubs a little harder.

“MHMHM…!!” Five more seconds…

“That’s enough,” Delilah and Harriet pull their toothbrushes away.

“Hmph… hmph…” Nadine catches her breath.

“Now for your reward,” Harriet sits up on the table and sticks her feet in Nadine’s face.

“Mm?” Nadine tries to look at Delilah in between Harriet’s feet.

“Get used to it, the night is still young,” Delilah bends down and begins to lick Nadine’s bound feet.

“Mmm…” Nadine looks over at the window again. She had a long way to go yet…

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

All of these Miniatures are precious Gems! Nicely done again!
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Octavia’s Overweightness

“Ryan? You wanted to see me?”

“Yes, please come in!” Ryan, fair-skinned, black hair, wearing a white blouse with black jeans, lets in Octavia, fair-skinned, short dyed-red hair, wearing a black long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. Octavia slips her sandals off.

“So, what’d you want to see me for?”

“Ah yes, just follow me,” Ryan leads Octavia upstairs to her room. “Here we are,” Ryan shows Octavia into the room.

“This is…” Octavia enters the room. Bondage items litter the floor.

“Like what you see?” Ryan closes the door behind them.

“You’re tying me up in all this?” Octavia looks back at Ryan.

“I sure am.”

“Alright,” Octavia puts her hands behind her. “Let’s do it.”

“I like your enthusiasm,” Ryan picks up two leather pouches, and locks them over Octavia’s hands, and around her wrists.

“Gee, thanks,” Octavia looks down as Ryan snaps handcuffs on her wrists.

“I appreciate it, really,” Ryan starts to wrap all the way up Octavia’s body in heavy wrapping.

“Y’know, this tape’s really thick, why is that?” Octavia looks down at her body.

“Because, it’s for something we’ll be doing later,” Ryan finishes wrapping up Octavia’s body, stopping at her shoulders.

“Oh boy…” Octavia looks over at Ryan, who’s wrapping a velcroing leather sack around her body, and locking each belt, starting at her feet.

“Hey, keep your chin up!” Ryan continues locking each belt, up to Octavia’s chest.

“Is that it?” Octavia cranes her head behind her.

“Nope! One more-ngh-thing!” Ryan lifts up the heavy sleepsack, and puts it around Octavia’s body.

“This is kinda heavy,” Octavia watches as Ryan locks each belt on the sleepsack. “Are you sure about this?”

“You bet,” Ryan finishes locking the belts on the sleepsack. “Try hopping around.”

“Fine,” Octavia hops once, with great effort. “It’s hard.”

“I see,” Ryan opens the door. “Can you hop from one room to the next?”

“Really? Okay, I’ll try,” Octavia hops, slowly, out of the room.

“See, you’re doing great!”

“Ngh, not for- long!!” Octavia hops once, then tips over. “Okay, I can’t.”

“Aw, that’s too bad,” Ryan remains seated in her chair. “Maybe you can wriggle your way forward.”

“Ngh, nngh…” Octavia tries to wriggle, to no avail. “Ugh,” Octavia tries to look back. Knowing from past experience, Ryan won’t let her out for a while.

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Paisley’s Parting

“You sure you got the legs for it?”

“You bet I do!” Paisley, fair-skinned, short black hair, wearing a black T-shirt and jean shorts, sits cross-legged.

“Good, then let’s do it,” Xena, wearing a black tank top and leggings, uncoils some rope. “But first, let me tie your arms.”

“Right,” Paisley puts her arms behind her back, and Xena ties them together. Xena then wraps rope above and below Paisley’s breasts.

“How’s that?”

“Feels good,” Paisley feels at her bindings.

“Good, now comes the main event,” Xena takes Paisley’s right leg, and pulls it out at a wide angle, then ties rope around the ankle. “I’m gonna put it about right here, is that good?”

“Yeah, that’s fine,” Paisley sticks her other leg out at about the same angle.

“Alright, then,” Xena takes the rope connected to Paisley’s ankle, and stands up. She throws the rope over the overhead beam, and pulls it so Paisley’s foot is lifted several inches off the ground. “How’s that?”

“That’s good too.”

“Okay then,” Xena knots the rope off. “One down, one to go,” she steps over to Paisley’s other leg, and ties rope around the ankle.

“Are you gonna tickle me in this position?”

“Like this? No way,” Xena pulls the rope and lifts Paisley’s leg up, before tying it off. “I’m not gonna risk anything happening.”

“I understand. I bet Gail might be okay with it, though.”

“Nah, she doesn’t like being tickled,” Xena sits in between Paisley’s legs, and crosses her ankles.

“But she does like it ‘extreme’,” Paisley wiggled her toes.

“Oh, yes she does,” Xena leans forward and sits cross-legged. “I tied her up the other day, and I used most of her rope to do it.”

“How much rope does she have?”

“About a box’s worth.”

“Whoa, that’s a lot.”

“Yeah…” Xena rests her chin in her hand.

“Say,” Paisley looks at the angle that her legs are tied at. “Are you this flexible?”

“That depends, any sort of wager?”

“How about the least flexible gets gagged?”

“And if there’s a tie?”

“I dunno, we both get gagged, I guess.”

“Alright, let’s see,” Xena spreads her legs out as far as she can, nearly 180 degrees.

“Oh, come on,” Paisley looks at Xena’s legs, then her own. “And this is near my limit!”

“Didn’t know I still had it in me,” Xena brings her legs back in. “What kind of gag would you like?”

“One simple strip of tape.”

“Okay then,” Xena gets up, and tears off a single strip of duct tape, then smooths it over Paisley’s mouth. “I’ll leave you like that for a few more minutes, then I’ll untie you, okay?”

“Mmkay,” Paisley nods, then looks at her spread out legs one more time.

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago The fact that you're going at a rate of more than 3 stories every day is astounding, to say the least. You're either a conscientious planner who wrote all these beforehand, or you're a very prolific writer who can type like a beast. Either way, well done!

I like your diversity of characters, as well as how you tend to connect them together. Very good job!
Thank you for the compliment :D

And I feel I’m more of a mix of the two. While I have ideas for certain letters from the beginning, they’re all written, then posted, in order, and that’s so I wouldn’t overwhelm myself early on.

And now, here we are, only ten remain 8-)

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Quinn’s Queenship

“You’re ready for all this?”

“I sure am,” Quinn, bronzed skin, long black hair, of Asian descent, wearing a black blouse and black jeans, is sitting on the chair she’s about to be tied up in.

“Good, then we’ll get started,” Betty, wearing a blue T-shirt and jean shorts, picks up some rope and some string. “Give me your hands, please.”

“Right, then,” Quinn stands up and turns around, putting her wrists behind her. Betty ties her wrists together with rope, then her thumbs and fingers with the string.

“Now hold that for me,” Betty gets her armbinder, and puts it over Quinn’s arms, strapping it around her shoulders and breasts, and lacing it tightly. “How’s all that so far?”

“Feels good,” Quinn looks back at her bound arms.

“That’s good, because we’re not done yet,” Betty holds up a legbinder. “Can you step into this for me?”

“Sure,” Quinn steps into the legbinder, first with her right, then her left, and Betty laces it up. “How does that feel?”

“I like it,” Quinn looks down at her legbinder, then at her bare feet.

“One more thing, then I’ll set you down in the chair,” Betty gets a large leather sack. “Alright, I’m putting this on you, feet first, can you sit on the chair for a minute?”

“Sure thing,” Quinn sits on the chair, and Betty lifts the sack over her legs, up to her waist. Quinn stands up, feet touching the ground, and Betty pulls the sack all the way up to her shoulders.

“Nicely done,” Betty tightens all the belts on the sack, starting from Quinn’s feet. “Now we can set you in the chair,” Betty lifts Quinn into the chair. “Comfortable?”

“Quite a bit, yeah,” Quinn looks down at her bound body.

“Good. Let’s get you strapped in,” Betty begins tightening and locking each individual strap, starting at Quinn’s feet.

“Are you going to do anything special to me while I’m all tied up?”

“Probably,” Betty finishes locking the straps over Quinn’s legs.

“Looking forward to it then,” Quinn watches Betty finish locking the straps around her upper body.

“Good. Now for the gag,” Betty buckles a ball gag with a chin strap in Quinn’s mouth.

“Mmm…” Quinn smiles behind her gag.

“Two more straps to go,” Betty locks one strap, the word ‘BONDAGE’ written on it, over Quinn’s eyes, then another, the word ‘QUEEN’ written on it, over her gagged mouth.

“Mmgh,” Quinn tries to move her head, but the straps hold firm.

“You look pristine like this,” Betty pulls up a chair, and rests her feet on Quinn’s legs, crossing her ankles.

“Mm…” Quinn wiggles her toes.

“I think you still need something,” Betty leans over and grabs some more string, and ties Quinn’s big toes together. “How’s that?”

“Gmmd,” Quinn sprawls her tied toes.

“Perfect,” Betty gets up from her chair. “And now,” Betty kneels in front of Quinn’s feet. “to worship my queen,” Betty licks up Quinn’s soles.

“Mmm…” Quinn relaxes in her bindings. For the next few hours, her feet are expertly worshipped.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

As someone already pointed out, your writing tempo is astonishing. And every Story is unique in its own way.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Probably repeating myself and others here, but these are really, really good. Each and every one. Brilliant.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Ryan’s Relaxation

“So, a massage table, huh?” Ryan, wearing only a teal bikini, inspects the table. Holes are cut out for one’s head, breasts, and privates.

“Yeah, you like it?” Sibyl, fair-skinned, with ash blonde hair, wearing a black blouse and blue jeans, stands next to the table.

“I love it,” Ryan climbs onto the table, and lays in it. “Feels good!”

“Good, I made sure all your measurements were right.” Sibyl began massaging Ryan’s feet.

“You did? That’s so cool,” Ryan flexes her toes as Selene massages her legs. “Oh, that feels good.”

“Good,” Sibyl massages up Ryan’s back, then her shoulders. “You want to do the steam towels soon?”

“Steam towels?” Ryan looks down at Sibyl’s bare feet. “That’d be awesome.”

“Good, I’ll get some right now,” Ryan sees Sibyl’s feet walk away.

After a minute, Sibyl returns. Two hot towels are draped over Ryan’s body.

“Ahh, those feel good…” Ryan closes her eyes.

“So glad you like them,” Sibyl tucks the ends of the towel under her legs.

“What’s that for?”

“Thought you might like it,” Sibyl tucks the ends of the other towel under Ryan’s upper body.

“Hey Sibyl?”

“Yes?” Sibyl wraps rope around Ryan's ankles, then ties it off.

“Are you tying me up during this?”

“Maybe,” Sibyl gives a sly grin, before wrapping rope around Ryan’s torso, pinning her arms to her sides.

“Eh, go ahead.”

“Okay!” Sibyl continues by looping rope around Ryan’s thighs, then above and below her knees.

“Is this at least relaxing?”

“I suppose,” Ryan wiggles her toes.

“Let me massage your feet a little more,” Sibyl walks around to Ryan’s feet, and begins to knead them.

“Ahh, now this is relaxing…” Ryan closes her eyes as Sibyl continues to massage her feet. Eventually, Ryan falls asleep.

“Aw, poor baby, asleep already?” Sibyl unties all the knots, and tries to pull the ropes out from under Ryan.

“Nn… hm?” Ryan feels the ropes pull out from under her.

“Hey, you fell asleep,” Sibyl pulls out all the ropes, and the hot towels from under her.

“Cool, I’ll just lay here a while,” Ryan closed her eyes, and eventually fell asleep again.

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Sibyl’s Sunday

“Glad I got to come out here for once.”

Sibyl, wearing sunglasses, and a blue bikini, walks out on the beach, carrying her bag, an umbrella, and a lounge chair.

“This should be a good spot,” Sibyl sets her bag and lounge chair down, and stabs her umbrella into the sand, and opens it up. She then sets her lounge chair up, and starts to spray sunscreen on herself.

“Now that that’s out of the way,” Sibyl puts her sunscreen back in her bag. “Now I can do what I came to,” she lays down on her lounge chair, facing the waves.

She reaches into her bag for her phone, no messages. “Good,” she puts her phone back in her bag. “No messages,” she lays back again, basking in the sun.

“Hm,” Sibyl looks around. “Wonder who else is coming up,” she leans back, and soon begins to fall asleep…

“… Mm?” Sibyl begins to wake up again. She tries to open her eyes, but can’t. “Mmph!?” She tries to speak, but in her mouth is a ball gag. “Hmm!?” She tries to get up, but she is tied to the lounge chair with rope, her arms tied above her head. She can also feel the sun all over her body.

“Hello there,” a voice in her ear. Kahini’s.

“Hm? Mm hm,” Sibyl smiles behind her gag.

“I’ve got a few people buried a ways down the beach, and I just happened to pass you, so, here you are!” Sibyl feels Kahini takes a seat next to her on the lounge chair. “Hope you like that I didn’t bury you too!”

“Mm dm, thmmk ym,” Sibyl smiles, and nods.

“Well, I’ll come back to check on you,” Sibyl feels as Kahini gets up from the lounge chair. “See you in a little bit,” Sibyl hears Kahini walk away.

“Hmm…” Sibyl leans her head back. Soon, she falls asleep again…

“…mm, mm?” Sibyl wakes up again. She hears distant laughter.

“Hey, it’s me,” Asmara whispers in Sibyl’s ear.

“Hm,” Sibyl looks up at where Asmara’s voice is coming from.

“Kahini dug us out, and we buried her. The others are tickling her right now,” Asmara takes out Sibyl’s ball gag.

“Thanks. That’s cool,” Asmara unties Sibyl’s arms, and she undoes her own blindfold. In the distance, she can see several girls surrounding a gagged head and pair of feet being tickled.

“There she is,” Asmara looks in Kahini’s direction. “I’m gonna go back. Wanna join?”

“Nah, I’m good,” Sibyl unties her legs.

“Alright, I’ll leave you to it,” Asmara walks off, and Sibyl puts her sunglasses back on, continuing to lounge for the rest of the afternoon.

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Taryn’s Torture

“You sure you want to do this?”

“We’ve made our decision long ago,” Betty, wearing a simple black leather dress, has locked the last binding on Taryn who’s wearing nothing but a white bikini.

“As least the bondage is all snug,” Taryn looks down at her bindings. Her hands are locked above her head, thumbs tied together. Belts down her body keep her in her seat. Her feet are locked in stocks, and all ten of her toes are tied back.

“I didn’t have to do that, you know,” Betty sorts out her items.

“But you did anyway.”

“Yes, I did,” Betty unhooks the belt that kept Taryn’s arms above her head.

“What’s that for?”

“That would be for this,” Betty holds up a leather hood, with holes for one’s ears, and an ring opening to keep one’s mouth open.

“Ooh, nice.”

“Now this just goes over your head,” Betty puts the ring in Taryn’s mouth, then fits the hood over her head.

“Mmm…” Taryn sticks her tongue out while Betty laces up the hood.

“You know, if I wasn’t gonna be tickling you, I’d put a weight on that tongue,” Betty picks a ball gag. “But I won’t. Instead I’ll keep it in,” she puts the ball gag up to Taryn’s mouth, who retracts her tongue. Betty buckles the gag behind her head.

“Mmgh…”

“Now then, lights out,” Betty puts noise-cancelling headphones, with a chin strap, over Taryn’s ears.

“Mmm…”

“You’re ready,” Betty walks back to Taryn’s feet. “How does this feel?” she spiders up Taryn’s sole.

“Mmmhmhmhm!…” Taryn’s arms flail.

“Looks like I forgot something,” Betty restraps Taryn’s arms above her head. Then she locks a strap over Taryn’s eyes, threading it through the headphones. “That’s better,” Betty scrapes at Taryn’s feet.

“Mhmhmhmhmhm…!” Taryn tries to buck, but the bindings hold firm.

“Aw, don’t like that?” Betty takes a hairbrush, and brushes up and down Taryn’s tied feet.

“MMMM! Mhmhmhm!” Taryn struggles even harder than before.

“Felt that one,” Betty put the brush down, and picked up two electric toothbrushes. “Let’s try these,” she sticks them in between each of Taryn’s toes.

“MMMM-rgh! Mmmhmhmhmm…!” Taryn’s feet wiggle, but the stocks and the toe ties don’t budge.

“Tickle tickle…” Betty places the toothbrush heads in the middles of Taryn’s feet.

“MMMMHMHMHM!” Taryn leans her head back as she laughs hard, drool starting to seep down her chin.

“That’s more like it,” Betty grabs some tape, and tapes one toothbrush to one foot.

“Wmmt!? Nmmhmhmhmhm!” Taryn tries to shake her head.

“Not a chance!” Betty tapes the other toothbrush to the other foot.

“Mmhmhmhm! Gmm-mm mhmhmhmff…!” Taryn’s body bucks as she laughs, but the toothbrushes stay taped to her helpless feet.

“We’ve got a long way to go, sister,” Betty leans back, and kicks her feet up. “Don’t break on me now.”

“MMMMHMHMHMHMM…!”

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Ursula’s Unwinding

“God, what a day I had,” Ursula, fair-skinned, blonde hair in a tight bun, wearing a white blouse and black jeans, kicks her feet up on the patio table.

“I can tell you had it rough today,” Asmara, wearing a black shirt and a silky blue skirt, puts her feet up next to Ursula’s.

“Yeah…” Ursula leans her head back on her chair.

“Say, you want me to tie you up again?”

“Can it not be in a very different position than this?” Ursula looks ahead at her feet.

“I can arrange that,” Asmara sets her feet down, and gets up from the chair. “Be right back.”

“Gotcha,” Ursula looks over as Asmara heads back into the house. “Man,” she looks out at others’ houses. “Never understood why so many people in this neighborhood are into tying each other up, but, I guess it’s fun, and everyone’s nice.”

A few minutes pass, and Asmara comes back outside. “Here we are,” she sets a few coils of rope on the table. “What do you want me to do first?”

“Hands, I suppose,” Ursula holds her hands out in front.

“Alright,” Asmara ties Ursula’s wrists together. “What next?”

“Perhaps my feet,” Ursula wiggles her toes.

“You got it,” Asmara ties Ursula’s feet together, one ankle crossed over the other. “Anything else?”

“Perhaps you could finish my legs?”

“Okay then,” Asmara lifts Ursula’s legs, and ties above and below her knees, then her thighs. “How is all that? Feeling any better?”

“A little, I suppose,” Ursula leans back, looking ahead at her tied up legs.

“If you want any more, let me know,” Asmara sits down in her chair, and puts her feet back up on the table.

“Hey…” Ursula eyes the leftover rope on the table. “I have an idea.”

“What is it?” Asmara leans her head up, and looks at Ursula.

“Could you tie yourself up a little bit for me?”

“I suppose so,” Asmara takes some rope, and ties her ankles together, crossed just like Ursula’s. She then loops some rope around her soles.

“Looking good so far.”

“Good thing I’m not done yet,” Asmara ties rope above and below her knees, underneath her skirt. “This next part will be a little tricky.”

“Oh, I bet you can do it.”

“Thanks,” Asmara creates a loop-like knot, then sticks her hands through the loops. “This is about the best I can do,” she places her bound feet back on the table.

“No problem,” Ursula looks over at Asmara’s tied feet. “I’m actually feeling better already.”

“Glad I was able to help,” Asmara leans back, wiggling her toes. They both sit out on the patio, tied up, feet up.

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Violet’s Vacation

“This looks like the place.”

Violet, dark-skinned, long black hair, wearing a yellow tank top, blue jeans, and black sandals, drives up to the Euphoria Inn, where she’s staying for a few days.

She parks in a spot, then gets her suitcases out of the back of the car. After locking up the car, she heads toward the front of the building.

After a solid thirty seconds of walking, she finally makes it to the front door.

“Welcome!” Violet makes it to the smiling lady at the front desk. “What’s the last name?”

“Everrest, staying today through Saturday?”

“Ah, yes, your room is 320,” the lady hands Violet a room key. “It’ll be to the left when you’re exiting the elevator, and on the left. Would you like a trolley for your luggage?”

“No thank you, I’ll be okay.”

“Please, enjoy your stay!”

“Thank you,” Violet picks up the room key and her suitcases as the lady waves. She heads to the elevator, presses the ‘3’ button, and gets inside.

Once the elevator reaches the third floor, Violet makes a left turn, and walks down the hall. After some walking, she makes it to her room, and unlocks it with the key.

Violet flicks the light. “Not bad,” she sets the suitcases down, and looks around. The room is clean, the bed is made, and the window has a wonderful view of the spa. “Nice place,” she lays on the bed, and looks up certain sites on her phone after connecting to the wifi.

After several minutes, knocks can be heard outside the door. “Wonder who it is,” Violet sets her phone down, and gets up to answer the door.

“Welcome to Euphoria Inn!” It’s a lady in a hotel uniform, with a cart full of bondage items. “Care for some bondage on the house?”

“I suppose so,” Violet lets her into the room.

“Splendid!” The lady takes some rope. “I’ll have you lay on the bed, I’ll put you in a hogtie.”

“Sure,” Violet lays on the bed on her stomach.

“Perfect,” the lady ties Violet’s wrists behind her back, crossed, then ties her ankles together.

“Pretty snug,” Violet looks back at her tied feet.

“Thank you. We at the Inn are dedicated to the comfort of our guests,” the lady connects Violet’s hands and feet. “Now, would you like your big toes tied?”

“I guess.”

“Okay then,” the lady takes some thinner rope, and ties Violet’s big toes together. “Now, can you open up for the ball gag?”

“Alright,” Violet opens her mouth, and the lady buckles a ball gag into her mouth, and places a towel under her chin. “This is merely an introduction. You’ll be sure to try lots of positions at the Inn!” the lady heads for the door, leaving the cart. “We’ll check up in an hour. Don’t go anywhere!” The lady exits the room, and the lock can be heard latching.

“Smm vmcmshmmn…” Violet wiggles her fingers and toes, looking at the cart. She still has three days of this to go…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic