A to Z Bondage (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

This is so wonderful. I love the idea of the mass beach burial, the Euphoria Inn and simply.the whole.neighbourhood is full.of women who love to tie each other JP for fun.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like that Room-Service :)
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Wisp’s Worship

“I don’t know about this, Luna.”

“Relax, it’ll be fun,” Luna, wearing a black blouse and blue jeans, is tying up Wisp, fair-skinned, short dirty blonde hair, wearing a blue T-shirt and jean shorts. Luna takes some rope, and ties Wisp’s wrists behind her back.

“Guess I’ll see where this goes,” Wisp looks down at Luna tying up her ankles.

“See? Just trust me,” Luna takes some more rope, and ties above and below Wisp’s knees. “Now let me drop you off like so…”

“Whoa!” Luna picks Wisp up bridal-style, and carries her into the other room, setting her on the recliner.

“Bet you’ll find that nicer than standing,” Luna heads back into the other room, and grabs the string.

“I guess… What’s that for?” Wisp looks at Luna holding the string.

“For this,” Luna takes some string, and ties Wisp’s big toes together. “To keep your feet still.”

“For what you’re planning to do?” Wisp looks down at her tied toes.

“Yep,” Luna bends down in front of Wisp’s tied feet.

“Is this what you were planning on?”

“Yes,” Luna takes a long lick up Wisp’s sole. “Tell me how you like it.”

“I like it so far,” Wisp watches as Luna laps at her soles.

“Good,” Luna laps at the balls of Wisp’s feet. “Let’s keep going.”

“Okay, now it’s feeling good,” Wisp curls her toes as Luna sucks at the sides of Wisp’s feet.

“Oh…” Wisp leans her head back as Luna plants deep kisses, trailing up her feet, one foot at a time.

“I can tell you’re getting into this,” Luna circles the ball of Wisp’s foot with her tongue.

“God, Luna, where’d you learn all this?” Wisp looks over as Luna circles the ball of her other foot with her tongue.

“Trade secret,” Luna continues to lap up Wisp’s soles.

“Got any other tricks?” Wisp looks ahead as Luna gives her mouth a brief break.

“I do, yeah,” Luna sucks on Wisp’s bound big toes.

“Oh yeah, that does feel good.”

“I bet. How about this?” Luna takes several of Wisp’s toes in her mouth, and licks in between them.

“Whoa, now that’s nice.”

“Ah- want to keep this up for a while?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Got it,” Luna licks up and down Wisp’s feet, licking all along her toes.

“That does feel nice…” Wisp leans back as Luna continues to worship her feet.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Here we are, only X-Y-Z to go ;) I’ve come pretty far, if I do say so myself.

NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

The proverbial home stretch... and the quality of stories hasn't dropped one bit. My hat's off to you.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Xena’s Xenia

As in the Greek concept of hospitality

“Sure was nice of Xena to invite us to her lakehouse,” Gail, wearing only a black bikini, lays out on one of the patio lounge chairs.

“Oh, definitely,” Next to her is Paisley, laying out in a red bikini. “Wonder where she went, though,” she looks back inside the house.

“Not sure, she said she went to get something, maybe?”

“Aw, are you two ladies worried about me?”

Gail and Paisley look behind them. Out comes Xena, wearing a skimpy pink bikini, golden armbands, thick wrist and ankle cuffs, a thick collar, silky harem legwear, and two toe rings. Her wrists are cuffed together in front of her, with a long chain.

“Gee, whatcha wearing?” Gail sits up in her lounge chair.

“You’re my guests,” Xena kneels between the two lounge chairs. Gail steals a glance at Xena’s bare feet. “It’s my duty to satiate your every desire.”

“You mean like, tie us up while dressed as a slave?” Now Paisley sits up in her lounge chair.

“Yes,” Xena looks up. “So, what’s your wish?”

“Our wish for you is…” Gail crosses her legs. “Answer this question,” Gail looks at the table in front of the lounge chairs. “Can this table support your weight?”

“Yes it can,” Xena nods. “I have tried it, it can hold me.”

“Then can you fetch us some rope? I want to hogtie you on the table.”

“And can you come back with a gag already in your mouth?” Paisley adds.

“Alright, then,” Xena stands up and turns around. “I will be back.”

“And can you undo your chain?” Paisley calls out.

“Yes,” Xena shuts the patio door.

“Some change of pace,” Paisley sits back.

“Yeah,” Gail stands up, and inspects the table.

The patio door opens again. Xena comes back out, unchained, but with a ball gag in her mouth. She sets the ropes on the table. “Mm rmmdm,” Xena puts her hands behind her back.

“You know, slaves aren’t supposed to gagtalk,” Paisley takes some rope, and ties Xena’s wrists together.

“Don’t worry about that,” Gail loops rope above and below Xena’s breasts. “You’re making us comfortable, so let’s make you comfortable,” After Paisley ties Xena’s ankles together, Gail lifts Xena onto the table, on her stomach, and connects Xena’s hands and feet.

“Don’t forget this,” Paisley takes some thinner rope, and ties Xena’s big toes together. “Bet you like that, don’t you?”

“Mm…” Xena looks up at the two women binding her.

“Here’s a little extra,” Gail takes another rope, and connects Xena’s ball gag to her ankles. “That’s better,” Gail lays back in her lounge chair.

“You look pretty cute up there,” Paisley lays back. “Could you wiggle your toes for us?”

“Mmm,” Xena wiggles her tied toes, as drool starts to seep from her mouth.

“Aw, she’s drooling,” Gail crosses her ankles. “I wouldn’t worry about it. Let’s relax, and see how much she drools.”

“Okay,” Paisley leans her head back, and crosses her ankles.

“Mmmgh…” Xena looks down at the drool, and smiles behind her gag. The sun had just risen over the horizon, and soon she was going to make her two guests ‘comfortable’…

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Yazzi’s Yarn

“You want me to tie you up with yarn?”

“That’s right,” Yazzi, dark-skinned, curled hair, wearing a black tank top and jeans, sits on the countertop. Xena, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, inspects the pile of red yarn before her.

“It’s just not my usual tool, is all,” Xena picks up a coil of yarn. “But I’ll see what I can do.”

“Thank you. And don’t worry,” Yazzi picks up a coil of yarn. “I’ll help you out as much as I can,” she begins to tie yarn around her thighs.

“Nice, we’ll get it done quick,” Xena takes her yarn, and ties all ten of Yazzi’s toes together. After looping yarn around her soles, she ties Yazzi’s ankles together.

“There we go, nice and tight,” Yazzi loops yarn down her legs, before knotting it off above and below her knees.

“Thank you for the assist, I’ll take it from here,” Xena takes some more yarn, and ties Yazzi’s wrists behind her back, palms facing each other.

“Such excellent ropework,” Yazzi looks back as Xena begins to tie her thumbs together, then all of her fingers. After wrapping yarn around Yazzi’s hands, Xena ties all of her fingers together again.

“Thank you, I have a lot of experience,” Xena secures Yazzi’s bound hands to her torso, then begins wrapping around her upper body and arms. She ties Yazzi’s elbows, then creates a complex breast harness, knotting it off at the small of Yazzi’s back.

“You’re doing a great job,” Yazzi looks over her shoulder, as Xena gets on the countertop, and loops yarn over her shoulders.

“Alright, that should be good for now, do you want your gag in now or later?”

“I guess now’s as good a time as any,” Yazzi looks over at the bright red ball gag sitting on the counter.

“Alright,” Xena grabs the ball gag, and buckles it in Yazzi’s mouth. “Let’s continue,” she rolls Yazzi onto her stomach on the counter, and connects Yazzi’s hands and feet with yarn. She then wraps more yarn around that, reinforcing the hogtie.

“Fmmls gmmd,” Yazzi looks back as Xena connects her big toes to her thumbs, then her ball gag to her ankles.

“Alright, that should be enough, but I’ll add more anyway,” Xena grabs more yarn.

“Mmgh,” Yazzi watches as Xena wraps lots of yarn around her eyes and head, then connects it all to each little toe. She then feels Xena connect each finger to its corresponding toe.

“There we go,” Xena hops off the counter. “I’ll let you sit and enjoy that for a bit.”

“Mmm…” As drool starts to seep out of Yazzi’s mouth, Xena leaves the room. Yazzi, meanwhile, lays and enjoys her intense bondage.
Last edited by BeautifulHeart 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A very nice and little devious hogtie :) Not that I have any complaints :)
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Zoe’s Zippers

“Wow, this is a lot of stuff.”

“Thanks. It was all pretty cheap too,” Zoe, dark-skinned, frizzy black hair, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, is surrounded by her bondage items.

“I’m excited to use it,” Kahini, wearing a black dress, picks up a belt. “Could you put your hands behind your back for me?”

“Sure,” Zoe puts her hands behind her back, and Kahini buckles the belt. “Can you do my elbows too?”

“I sure can,” Kahini buckles a belt around Zoe’s elbows. “Anywhere else, or can I do your legs?”

“Go ahead and do around my breasts.”

“Alright, sure thing,” Kahini takes two larger belts, and buckles them above and below Zoe’s breasts. “How do those feel?”

Zoe looks down at her bindings. “They feel good. Could you put on my armbinder next?”

“I guess so,” Kahini grabs the armbinder, and straps it over Zoe’s shoulders. She then zips it all the way up.

“Now I’ll start on your legs,” Kahini buckles belts around Zoe’s ankles and knees.

“Good, now you can grab the legbinder.”

“Right,” Kahini wraps the legbinder around Zoe’s legs, and zips it all the way up.

“Now the full body binder?”

“As you wish,” Kahini grabs the full body wrap as Zoe stands up, and zips it all the way up her body. “You ready for your gag now?”

“I sure am!” Zoe sits back down.

“Good,” Kahini grabs the hood, with covers for the eyes and mouth that make them seem zipped shut, and puts it over Zoe’s head. Kahini then zips it up. “How does that feel?”

“Gmmd.”

“Good,” Kahini stands back. “It looks quite good on you.”

“Mmhmm,” Zoe nods.

“Welp, now for the last part,” Kahini lays Zoe down in a large bag, and zips it up, from her feet to her head. Zoe doesn’t struggle.

“Nice,” Kahini picks the bag up by its handles, and walks down the stairs to her car. “You’ll be just fine,” she lays Zoe in the back seat, and gets in the driver’s seat, and starts the car.

“Mmm…” Zoe can’t help but enjoy her bondage as Kahini begins to drive away.

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Well, that’s it. 26 short stories. What a wild ride :D

I may go back and touch up some stories whenever I have time, nothing too major, but looking to the future, I have more projects to look forward too, especially regarding a certain month right around the corner :mrgreen: :lol:

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Congrats! This wasn't an easy project, but you did it with flying colours. You should be proud!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Yay! You made it!
Congrats. A brave undertaking - and you pulled it off with class. Great work.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Chapeau!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a grandiose Panorama of Vignettes! A brillant idea and executed perfectly. I am looking forward to read more from you [mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention] !
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

An ambitious project perfectly executed. I particularly loved the fingers to toes hogtie in Y
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

A fantastic achievement, well done! Can't wait to read your future projects.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Brilliant read. Thanks for the great stories 😊
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Just started reading these, so far I'm on I but I've loved every story so far.
Personal highlights are Delilah's Domination, Gail's Gluttony and my favourite Harriet's Hole-up. I loved the gag talking in that one.
Looking forwards to reading the rest!
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Fantastic read, if I had to choose a favorite it would either be T or X
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great concept! I am taking it slow and enjoying it! I imagine that you get pretty worked up while you’re writing. Your excitement comes through in your writing!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Ha! I would call the “TenToeTie” the running gag of this series. But running is impossible due to the bondage and gags kinda speak for themselves. Or…mmmppphhh for themselves :lol: :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic