NEVER TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN(FF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
_moonlight__
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

NEVER TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN(FF/F)

Post by _moonlight__ »

My name is Lucy and there is a story about my worst weekends ever. But first, i guess,i should write a little about myself:
I am a rather calm, but sociable girl. The first month back in my high-school, i tended to talk to everybody, but unfortunately could make neither close friends, nor boyfriend. My height is 175 cm(5'9""). I was average height as for my girls-classmates. I have got red hair, hazel eyes and a little peircing in my straight nose.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was a warm September. As i have already mentioned, it was my first month in a high-school, so i literally knew only my classmates' names and quite a little about them. It was Friday. And guys in our school had earlier decided to make a dance-party in school gym. My parents decided to make a trip for a week and took me a drive before going to airport. Of course it wasn't the first time them leaving me home alone for a week, so neither them nor me did feel worried. These were warm days, so i decided to wear black top, shortened jeans and black flip-flops. I had earlier made a cool black pedicure and manicure, so i felt it obligatory to show my toenails to everybody :lol: I also liked wearing toerings and leg-bracelets. So I looked quite beautiful that evening.

I said goodbye to my parents and moved towards the gym. There was a special entrance to the gym, because the rest part of school was already closed for the weekends, and i couldn't make it up where to go. Suddenly I saw Stefan. It was a guy from the other class. He was wearing white T-shirt, jeans and white sneakers. When my eyes fell on him, he noticed me at the same time. We had seen each other before, but it seemed were both shy to make the first step to get acquainted. Stefan had brown hair, wasn't tall as for boy, but was well-shaped. I smelt his purfum as soon as he came up to me. He asked: "Can't find a way in, huh?". I was really nervous, but managed not to show it: "Yeah, i am new here, could you help me?". Stefan was glad to hear these news, so he took my hand at once and led me to the gym.

The gym was well-decorated. There were a lot of drinks, some snacks and a lot of area to dance. Our DJ Justin was my familiar so as i waved him a hand to greet, he nodded back. There were a lot of high-school students. All of them were dancing. There were so many people, that it seemed guys and girls from the other high-schools had also been invited.

Stefan offered me something to drink, so i took some beer, as well as Steph. We started talking about school and people here, and our future plans. We talked about final exams and how we are gonna prepare to them. It lasted 15 minutes or whatever, after what Stefan's friend Colson came up to us. We got acquainted. He was taller than Stefan, he was wearing a hoodie, shorts, long socks and basketball sneakers. He also had earring and seemed pretty independent. We talked a little and decided to go to dance a little. It was my favorite song.

In the crowd i met some my friends and we continued dancing together. Then it was a slow dance. Steph came up to me and invited me to a dance. I felt his hands, and pleasant purfum. I really started thinking we could make something together, especially when my parents are out for a trip. Why not? We are young and i liked him so much. After half an hour of dancing, i went to have some drink. And there I saw two girls, Megan and Kay, they were my classmates. We didn't have an opportunity to talk to each other much, and i noticed that they were also ready to get acquainted a little closer that evening. Megan was 5'6" (168 cm), she had brown hair and brown eyes and was in quite beautiful black dress, and matching sneakers. Kay was a little taller than me, she had dark-black hair, black eyes and wore rather beautiful oversized white t-shirt, jeans shorts and long socks with white sneakers. I liked these two, and we grabbed a little more drink. After that we decided to go back and dance a little, but i felt that i really should take off my flip-flops in order to get more comfortable, in addition i saw some girls in the whole crowd had done the same.

After the dance, my feet were a little dirty, but only soles, so i put my flip-flops on back and nobody could see them. I continued talking to Megan and Kay. I felt that these two could be my future best friends, cuz we could talk literally about everything. Even boys...maybe because of a couple of beers i was a little drunk and thought that we had that level of relations that i could tell them all my intentions about Stefan. I told that my parents were out and i plan to do an afterparty. Kay and Megan seemed to like that idea. And i saw unnatural and strange brightness in their eyes. Suddenly we changed theme of our conversation and were already talking about different things, as Kay mentioned that she had lately had a Birthday, so parents presented her a new set of cosmetics. And we could go to make themselves even prettier. Megan liked this idea instantly and i had nothing against. Kay said that this set is now in dressing room, in the other end of the school, so we should go there.

At that moment, i remembered that school should have already been closed and they didn't have an access to dressing room, when Megan grinned and said that Kay's uncle is history teacher in this school, so she could get in any door she wanted. Especially when it goes about dressing rooms keys from which Kay had long ago duplicated.

After crossing the whole school, I could hardly hear sounds of music from the gym. Kay opened the door and we got into the dressing room. We turned on the light, and i sat in the armchair in the end of the room in front of the mirror. I waited till Kay find her set. But suddenly, I saw that instead of cosmetics set, Kay and Megan took duct tape and ropes. I instantly stood up, but Kay hit my legs, so i fell on the floor. One of my flip-flops fell off and i was half-barefoot now. It was a serious hit, that i couldn't manage to get up quickly. Kay sat down on me and put my hands behind, i cried: "What THE HELL are you doing?!?!?!?!? Let me go, NOW!!!!!" Megan laughed and punched me in the face one more time. She said: "Shut your dirty mouth! Or you will make it worse, bitch!"

I felt rope was tightly tied around my wrists and could do nothing about it. After two punches and being in the end of the dark school, i was really afraid so i shut my mouth for a while and only tried to squirm. Kay was stronger than me, so i had no chances against her. Than Megan took my ankles and tied them up together. It was really tight. Then my knees. At the same time, Kay was tying up my elbows. I was shocked and was going to panic.

They continued laughing, while noticing some signs when i am getting nervous. Finally when i was completely tied up, they took my body and sat on the chair, i cried: "What are you doing? Let me out! What for?"

Megan said: "SOON, you will find out, BITCH! STAY CALM." Kay took a duct tape and tied it around my body, binding me to a chair. After that they took my tied up legs and put it on a table. And bind my legs to the table too. My feet were sticking out the table, while my calves and ankles were thightly tied up to it. I could do nothing. I could only move my feet, so i did it, and in a couple of seconds the other one of my flip-flops was hanging on my big toe. With efforts, i tried to save it on my foot, in order not to provoke these two.

Kay looked down at my attempts to hold my flip-flop and became irritated by it, she slapped my feet so that the second flip-flop fell on the floor. "Oh man! These feet are really dirty. It wasn't a good idea to wear flip-flops on the dancing party!" - said Kay. I blushed. I felt embaressed and angry at the same time, i cried: "Are you satisfied? It wasn't funny joke, now cut it off or you will REGRET IT!!!" Kay and Megan burst out laughing. "Bitch, you better shut your mouth and listen to us. You really should better behave yourself" - said Megan. "WHAT? What does it mean?" - i answered. "DO YOU KNOW THAT IT'S NOT GOOD TO TAKE WHAT ISN'T YOURS, BITCH?!?!?" - asked Kay. I was puzzled....

Megan continued: "Stefan is my boyfriend, YOU NASTY SLUT!!!". "YOU BETTER SIT HERE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND WHAT HAVE WANTED TO DO!!!" - said Megan.

"Wait! I didn't know that. It was him who made the first step, Megan!" - i tried to assure them that i am not guilty.

Kay went serious and shouted: "WELL ENOUGH! IT DOESN'T MATTER.", instantly she looked at Megan and asked: "How are we gonna shut the filthy mouth?"

"HEEEELP MEEE!!! SOMEBODY, I'M HERE" - i understood that it was my only way to find help. At the same moment Kay closed my mouth with her big palm and looked at Megan, who started taking off her sneakers....

My eyes got widen... "Whah a yoh doihh?" - I tried to scream. It was a misarable attempt. She took off her sweaty stinky socks and placed them closer to my nose. "Sniff them at first" - she whispered in my ear.

It was unbearable. It smelt awfully, so i only continued moving my feet. I closed my eyes. "One...Two...Three" - cried Kay and opened my mouth, after that Megan put two sweaty dirty socks in my throat and put duct time around my head numerously.

"HAHHFHSHGHDHHA HGHHDSHGH HGHAHFH HMDHFKFM " - i was begging them to cut it off.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, LUCY"- shouted Kay.

I saw as Megan take on my flip-flops and said: ""Oh it's quite my size!" Thank you, darling" - and kissed my nose.

After that, she used her long nails and touched my slightly dirty soles. "AHAHAHAH" - i was crying in Megan's socks.

"Are you ticklish, bitch?" - asked Kay and joined Megan teasing my soles. My soles got sweaty. I got sweat. All i could do is crying:
"AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH HAHHAAH HAHSHAHSH SHSHDHDHDHH AAHHAHSH MGMGMG"

My face turned red, sweat was running down my forehead and it was awfully. Megan and Kay only laughed and continued tickling.

"Now a game, Lucy! Tell me whether you wanted to have sex with Stefan, by moving your head, if you agree, we are gonna blindfold you!"

"What a dummy idea" - i thought, of course, i will say no.

Than Kay took a lighter out of her pocket and made a fire. She put it far beneath my soles so i couldn't feel a fire.

Megan asked: "Have you wanted to sleep with Stefan, bitch?"

I moving my head left and right, meaning no,as Kay put lighter with fire a little closer to my feet and grinned. Megan grinned and repeated the question. I started worrying and getting nervous. I refused again. Kay put it quite close to my feet and i felt fire on my soles.

I cried: "MGMGMGGM HGMHGMH HGJHHJGM AAAHAHAHA MHGMHMG" "I felt pain" My feet were burning.

Kay put it closer and closer. "That's for lying, filthy slut!!!" And both of them started laughing. I cried histerically:
"AHHAH mgmgm gmgmmg AHAHA MGMGM"

Megan repeated the question and i instantly agreed, nodding my head. Megan went angry and slapped my face: "YOU DIRTY SLUT!"
"Kay, blindfold her, now!!!!"

Kay took a duct tape and put it around my eyes and head numerously, so that i could see nothing.

"We almost finished, Kay" - said Megan. She took her sneaker, put it to my nose and tied it to my face.

"Okay, we are done! Happy Weekends, slut" - said Kay.

"The school will be opened only on Monday, so now you have time to think about your behaviour"

I heard some clicks of mobile phone, apparently they took a picture of me, turned off the light and closed the door.

At that moment, i felt completely terrified. I was sweaty, barefoot with dirty and burnt soles, tied up to a chair, gagged, blindfolded and was made to sniff stinky sneakers. It was horrible. I squirmed, begged for help, but naturally, nobody could hear me. I felt drops of sweat doing down my back, forehead and soles of my feet, which were also burnt and ached. I could hardly hear the noises from the gym, and all i could do only swinging my feet and sniffing Megan's sneakers.In 5 hours the noises turned off and i understood it was the end of the party 01:00 am. I squirmed as much as i could, but only fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want the second part - i will continue soon enough.
Last edited by _moonlight__ 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Shocked that I’m the first comment but yes part 2 would sound great, I’m curious if you were lowkey liking it 😁
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Firstly, welcome to the board, [mention]_moonlight__[/mention]

I agree with the opinion above, so far it was a very well written story ^-^ please continue!
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excelllent first Chaoter! This could be a very long weekend :)
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Great story! Look forward to more :)
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Defenitly nice to read, welcome to the site
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard [mention]_moonlight__[/mention]. It's always good to have a story from a new member.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Looking forward to Part Two!
_moonlight__
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _moonlight__ »

I appreciate your comments. Thank you for your support.
Part 2
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes and didn’t even know what time it was, and what day it was. All I felt tight ropes and duct tape around my body, pain on my soles(from Kay’s torture), odour of Megan‘s sneaker with taste of her salty dirty soaked socks in my mouth. It was hot in that dressing room, there was only one tiny ventilation, so sometimes I caught a feeling that drops of sweat were going down my back, forehead and soles. I started to panic and began squirming and swinging my body, but the ropes were incredibly tight. I started moving my head left and right in order to fall off Megan’s sneaker on my nose, it was waste of time. It was darkness around in a closed school and i was sitting helpless in a tiny hot dressing room.

My mouth was so tightly gagged with Megan’s socks that all I could do only moan: “MMHGHMHG MHGMH MY HEHMGMH MYE”

Every minute of struggling seemed to me as an hour. So after quite a long time of squirming and moaning, I fell asleep again.

I slept pretty much. It was bad sleep time, cuz it was totally inconvenient and hot.

I woke up and understood that my position didn’t change a bit. So all what I decided to do is moaning as load as I could do. In couple hours of moaning, I heard as somebody was unlocking the door. It was the moment of total relief. I was incredibly happy and began moaning with more energy, using my last efforts.

Of course, I was quite embarrassed being in such humiliating position, totally exhausted, tied up and sweat with the sneaker tied up to my head, but I understood that it was a key to my freedom and at that moment I would be glad to anybody, even Stefan, who I really liked.

The door was unlocked and quietly opened. I heard sounds of someone’s step and flaps. Obviously it was flip-flops.

I continued moaning, in order to show my presence in that dark dressing room, but instead I felt long lacked nails touching my burnt soles:
“Coochie-coo, Lucy!!!” - I heard Megan’s voice.

“NO WAY!!!” - I thought, I couldn't believe that my nightmare was going to continue.

"Hi, bitch! I see you are pretty exhausted, aren't you?" - I have heard Kay’s voice.

I shut up instantly, cuz I wasn’t in the position to moan something.

"You know, Stefan asked me about you when we hung out on Friday evening ahahhahaah" - said Megan and laughed.
"I told him that you were a little tied up with your own deals ahhahaahhaha" - added Megan and both of them started laughing.

"MGGMGMGM HGMHGGMHG HMMGHMG HMHMHMGMHM HMMGMMHMG!!!!" - i began bleating, cuz i became extremely angry.

"Anyway, you shouldn't worry about it. He must have forgotten about you the next minute as we continued party with Kay and Colson in my house. It was a hot night, you know" - finished Megan.

"Meg, i suppose, she had two hot nights as well" - joked Kay. And touched my hair, i began squirming.

Two nights? That means it was Sunday and they are gonna let me go or at least leave there until Monday morning. I hoped for any of these variants, cuz I couldn't imagine what they were gonna do to me.

"By the way, those flip-flops of yours are rather comfortable. They must be quite expensive. I will take them, if you don't object" - continued Megan, in order to get my reaction.

I was too exhausted to bleat or moan. I simply couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay, let's untie her a little" - said Kay.

You can't imagine how glad i was to hear that news...but it only seemed that way. They started cutting duct tape and removed sneaker from my nose. "Ohhhh, fresh air!!! Finally" - i thought. I was still tied up with the ropes and couldn't move, except waving my whole body, like a mermaid.

After that they put me on the floor and tied up my hands to my feet. I was in a kind of that position: https://cnt.bondageobserver.com/content ... review.jpg

"We are gonna ungagg you right now. If you are gonna scream, it will cause much pain, believe me" - said Kay. i nodded, obediently. It was a total humiliation.

After that, they removed duct tape from my mouth(it caused me a lot of pain, but they didn't give a shit). And put the soaked dirty socks of Megan out of my mouth.

"Now, you tell us where you live quickly and where are keys from your house!" - said Megan.

It was too much. Of course, my pride started showing off and I didn't intend to say anything to them, whatever they do to me. I answered:
"Girls, please, enough! I beg you. I understood everything, i won't tell anybody about this incident. Only let me go!!!!".

"You apparently haven't undrestood us, slut" - said Kay and slapped my face with her palm.

"I won't tell you anything, you bitches!!! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!!" - i shouted.

There were a couple of seconds of silence and I felt like Kay opens my mouth and put something round in it. I was puzzled and angry at the same time.

"It's the ballgag, which Stefan made me wear on Friday night ahahah" - said Megan and started laughing.

Then i felt kind of brush on my feet: "AHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH plmgmh smgp stmgp AHHAHAHAHHAHA mgmgmg AHHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!"

Since childhood i was extremely ticklish, especially on my soft feet, so, of course, i cried, mumbled and moaned in my ballgag.

"COOCHIE-COO, LUCY! COOCHIE-COO!!!!!" - said Megan, who apparently was tickling my feet.

"AHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA" - after 20 minutes of horrible tickling, i was completely exhausted, unlike these two bitches. After 25 minutes i felt the second brush on my feet. It was too much, i started crying involuntary. Tears went down my red face. I was completely wet because of sweat, so were my feet. ​ ​

"HELP ME SOMEONE!" - I cried in my mind. I was crying and drooling in my ballgag, because of the laughter. But, unfortunately, nobody could help me. The whole school was closed on weekends, and the security post of the school was quite far away, in addition to it they closed the door of this hot dressing room, so that the sound couldn't go far away at all. These girls were smart in choosing the place to tie me up. Screw them! ​

It was incredibly hot in the dressing room. I was sweating and crying. "AHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAH stmgp HAHAHAHAHAHA smgp plemggm HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" - all i could moan.

Girls had no mercy. And after some time made a small pause. I thought they gave up, but no. I heard:"Kay, take out the matches, let's make it hot ahahahahaha" - said Megan and laughes aloud. I started squirming and moving my body. "NO WAY! I WON'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" - i though in my mind. I could hardly resist, the thing is, my parents, so to say, were quite rich, to afford a big house with three floors, and it was quite dangerous to tell them any information about my house, who know what the plan!"

"She is a warrior!" - said Megan and touched my chin with her bare foot in the flip-flops. I felt its odour right at once and thought it disgusting. Her foot was also sweat, because of the hotness in the dressing room.

"MHMHMGMHMMGH MHMGMHMGMHM MHMMGMHMGM" - i was bleating and drooling. "Obviously, she does like it ahahahahaahah" - remarked Kay.

Kay fired up one of the matches and put it closer to my feet. It was incredibly hot and painful, but isn't as painful as the previous time, because of the position of my feet in that pose. I was lying on my belly and my soles were looking up, while the previous time the fire was quite below my soft soles. I tried to squeeze my feet to avoid the fire, but it didn't help me. After the first match I already couldn't take it anymore. I began bleating and moaning: "MGMHMGM MHMGMHMHM MHGMHMGMHM". I was nodding my head in order to show them, that i agree to tell all the information. I was terribly scared.

"Ohhh, poor baby! You give up? ahahahahah" - asked Megan and laughed. "Doesn't she lie to us in order to win a little rest, Kay?"

"We need to be sure, Meg! I have an idea!" - said Kay and started putting the matches between my toes. I was shocked. "NO WAY! i AGREE TO TALK!!! HEELP" - i thought and began moving my head up and down one with a lot more energy in order to persuade them. I was sweating and crying, tears were running like a waterfall! "Cut off crying, slut!" - said Kay and continued her doing.

"I will fire all these matches between your sweety toes with my lighter, the moment we give you allowance to talk, you have 10 seconds or a little more till these matches burn down and touch your cute feet. It will be a pity it we damage them, right?" - said Kay

"WHAAAT? NO WAY!!!! THEY ARE MANIACS!!! I HAVE JUST AGREED TO TALK" - i thought. I began bleating and begging them to stop, but that caused only more drooling. I began squirming. "Hold the matches between toes, otherwise you will regret about it, slut!" - added Kay.

Kay fired up the matches and i felt hotness on my feet at once. The same moment Megan took off my ballgag and I said incredibly quickly:
"I live on ************ Street, house ##. Keys are in the ground under the bush behind the house" (It was quite secure and convenient place to keep them that, in addition to it we lived in a quiet district).

I heard nothing only silence. The fire was going down the matches. "GIRLS, PLEASE, I HAVE TOLD YOU EVERYTHING!!! THAT'S TRUE; PLEASE EXTINGUISH THEM, I BEG YOU!!!!!" - i begged them. They continued keeping silence. I was still blindfolded, so i had no idea what was going on. I squeezed the toes and soles. It was getting more and more painful. I wasn't going to let the matches fall, otherwise it could cost me a lot. I was totally scared. I was crying involuntarily. And it a couple of seconds girls put the fire down with the water.

"AHAHAHHAAH" - they laughed. "Good girl! We just wanted to check your obedience" - said Megan.

I was totally exhausted and sweaty. "Okay, we are done, Megan, go open the car and get it quite near the entrance away from cameras. I will pack this sweaty bitch" - ordered Kay.

I was shocked: "What? No way, where are we going?". "AHHAHAHA. What a foolish question, Lucy. You forgot that you told us your parents are away for a week? We thought why not to use this opportunity and not to continue our lesson how not to flirt with other's boys, slut!"

"WHAT?! NO WAY!!!! I WON'T LET YOU, BITCHES, HOW DARE YOU!!! I WILL TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT IT!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!" - i shouted with my last efforts.

"you see...she still needs quite a lot to be learned. Kay, prepare her!" I heard the sounds of flip-flops and understood that Megan goes away for the car. Kay left in the dressing room to prepare me for a ride.

"Kay, please, let me go!" - i begged her. "Shut your filthy mouth now, Lucy!" - answered Kay and started untying my knees and ankles. I was half free...but, then she started taking off my shortened jeans and panties.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU PERVERT!" - i shouted at her. I was nude below now. I blushed and was totally embarassed and angry. I began crying and shouting.In order to shut me down Kay slapped my face at once. I closed my mouth for some seconds in order to catch my mind.
But Kay already took off my panties. They were wet cuz of sweat and smelt horrible. "Oh My GOD!!! NO WAY IT SMELLS TERRIBLY" - yelled Kay.

"Stop it!!! MGMGMMGGM" - she put my panties right in my mouth. My face was red from hotness and embarassment. Then she used the duct tape to shut my mouth securely and taped it numerously around my head. It was even tighter than the previous time. I felt the soaked and dirty panties right into my mouth. Disguisting. Then she put my jeans on me back again, but this time, of course, without panties.

She tied my ankles, knees and this time even namely feet up together with the rope.

"We are almost done" She took sneaker of Megan and put there sokaed socks which i had in my mouth the previous two days and placed the sneaker on my nose and taped it to my head again.

"MHMGMHMGHMMMHMH HMGMMHMMHMHMGMHM HMMGMHMGMHMHMM MHMMH MHMHMHMGMHHMHMMHM MHM MHMHMHMHMHMHMHM HMHMGHMHMHMHM HMHMGHMMHMMHM HMMHMHM HM HMMH MHMHMMHMGMH M MHHM MGMHMHMGHMGMHM MH M MHG MHM MH!!!!!!!!!" - i was bleating.

"That's better" - she added. Then she cleared the place after these two days and made it clear(as i understood, cuz i saw nothing, i was still blindfolded).

Kay was beautiful, but tall and strong sportsgirl, so she took me on her shoulder, closed the door of the dressing room and carried to the car. Apparently it was evening of Sunday, cuz i felt that it was a little cold when we got outside, especially after two days in hot dressing room.

"Very well" - i heard Megan's voice. "What did you use to gag her?" - asked she.

"Her own panties. She has no socks unfortunately. I didn't want to use mine" - answered Kay.

"Why didn't you use my previous socks?"

''I used them in the other thing. I put them in your sneaker. '' - answered Kay.

"Damn Kay. You should become inventor." - added Megan "I guess" - Kay grunted.

"AAHAHAHAHAHA" both of them laughed. I blushed and was merely conscious.

They put me in the trunk and said:"Enjoy, you slut!";

"MGMHMGMHM" - i answered.

I smelt these sneakers again, but this time they were with the socks. It was horrible. I felt soked panties of mine in my mouth and couldn't even move my toes. I heard like the engine was started and fell asleep instantly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your support again;
Should i make the third part? ;)
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

You should absolutely make a part 3! I'm assuming this is your first story at least on the site and its incredibly good, I really like your descriptions and the inner monologue of our poor protagonist Lucy, I wonder what her captors have in store for her.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

What a fantastic first story on this site. A bit non consensual for my usual tastes but I love the bondage, humiliation and foot torture.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A well written continuation!
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Wow, incredible first story, yes please to a part 3!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic