Asmara Paid to be Mummified (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Asmara Paid to be Mummified (F/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

F/F Bondage, feet, mummification, foot worship

All characters are over 18.

Knocking can be heard on the door.

“That must be her,” Eliza, wearing a white blouse and a black skirt, blonde hair down, goes to answer the door. “Hello there, Asmara!”

“Hello, it’s good to be back!” Asmara steps inside, and sits at the table. She has dark skin and black hair in a tight bun, and was wearing a black T-shirt, blue jean shorts, and slip ons.

“Are you ready to try that new thing today?”

“I sure am,” Asmara puts her feet on the table. “Why don’t we get started.”

“Well, aren’t you eager. Okay then,” Eliza adjusts the camera. “We’ll move right along. Rolling in 3, 2, 1,” Eliza starts recording. “Welcome back! Glad to have you again!”

“Why thank you!” Asmara smiles as she crosses her ankles. “It’s good to be here again!”

“Well, if you’re here again, surely you want to try something new?”

“You could say I’m up for that. Can’t do it with these shoes on, though,” Asmara kicks her shoes off, then scoots them off the table. “What’d you have in mind?”

“Have you ever heard of this thing called ‘mummification’?” Eliza puts a roll of duct tape by Asmara’s bare feet.

“Mm… Maybe once or twice?” Asmara wiggles her toes, looking at the roll of tape.

“Well, I think you’ll really like it. May we get started?”

“Sure, why not?” Asmara uncrosses her ankles.

After a second of pause, Eliza stops recording. “You ready?” She gets up from the table, grabbing the roll of tape.

“Yes, I am ready,” Asmara gets up and walks over to the futon. New additions are another manikin, this one with a blindfold, and a poster of Panther from Persona 5, posing with her whip.

“First, let’s put this on your head,” Eliza grabs a swim cap, with a chin strap and ear space. “Bend down for me,”

“Sure,” Asmara bends over, and Eliza snaps the cap over Asmara’s head. “Feels nice.”

“Can you hear me okay?”

“I can hear you just fine.”

“Good. Next…” Eliza goes and gets a large cotton sleeve, open at each end, big enough to fit a person inside. “I’ll need you in this, so the tape doesn’t hurt coming off.”

“I see,” Asmara takes the sleeve in her hands, and puts it on, while Eliza pulls it down to her ankles. She then stands up and pulls the sleeve down so it stops at Asmara’s neck. “Is this supposed to be full body?” Asmara looks down. The sleeve’s opening fits snug around her neck, and her arms are held againsg her body in front of her.

“Yes it is,” Eliza re-adjusts Asmara’s cap. “Is it comfortable?”

“Very,” Asmara smiles and looks down, inspecting the sleeve. “Now I’ll just sit like this,” She sits on the footrest behind her.

“Let me get you there,” Eliza lifts Asmara up, and sets her on the futon, feet on the footrest. “Is that better?”

“Yes, that’s better,” Asmara looks down at her crossed arms inside the sleeve, then at her exposed, bare feet.

“Ready to begin?” Eliza adjusts the camera.

“I am ready.”

“Okay, rolling in 3, 2, 1,” Eliza begins recording, and grabs the roll of duct tape. “We’re gonna start at your ankles, and work all the way up. How does that sound?”

“Sounds good to me,” Asmara looks up at the roll of tape, and wiggles her toes.

“Good, let’s begin,” Eliza lifts Asmara’s feet up, and starts to wrap tape around Asmara’s ankles, where the sleeve begins. She begins to make her way up past Asmara’s shins.

“Feeling good so far,” Asmara clenches and sprawls her toes as Eliza reaches her knees, and begins wrapping around Asmara’s thighs.

“You know, if your toes keep wiggling like that, I may just have to tie them up,” Eliza wraps halfway up Asmara’s thighs. “Let me get you up,” Eliza lifts Asmara up so she’s standing, then adjusts the camera, and resumes wrapping tape around Asmara.

“Aren’t you going to tie my toes anyway?” Asmara cheekily smiles as Eliza makes her way up to Asmara’s butt.

“That’s true, but now I’m thinking of tying all ten of your toes,” Eliza makes her way past Asmara’s butt, and starts wrapping around her waist, getting a new roll of tape as well.

“All ten of them? Never seen that before,” Asmara looks forward as Eliza makes her way up to her arms and breasts.

“I think you’ll really like it,” Eliza makes her way past Asmara’s breasts, and wraps tape around and over her shoulders. “We’re almost done, how does that feel?”

Asmara looks down at her mummified body. “Feels nice and snug.”

“Good, now let’s get you down,” Eliza lifts Asmara and sets her down on the futon, feet on the footrest, then adjusts the camera. “Now let me just do this real fast,” Eliza takes the roll of tape, and wraps around Asmara’s neck and head, covering the swim cap, and leaving only her face exposed. “Does that feel good?”

“Yes, that feels okay,” Asmara smiles, and feels at her bindings.

“Okay then. Go ahead,” Eliza takes a seat out of shot. “Feel around, get comfortable!”

Asmara looks down at her exposed feet, and wiggles her body. Nothing budges. “It’s very tight, that’s for sure!”

“Comfy?”

“Yes, very comfy,” Asmara leans back on the futon. “So what’d you decide on my toes?”

“So eager,” Eliza grabs the string. “I’ve decided I’ll do all of your toes,” she unwinds the string, and starts tying Asmara’s toes together, starting with her big toes, then all the toes on her right foot, then on her left foot. “How does that feel?”

“Wow, that feels even better,” Asmara tries to wiggle her toes, but they are significantly less mobile.

“I bet it does,” Eliza gets up and adjusts the camera, and zooms in on Asmara’s bound feet. After Asmara wiggles her toes a bit, she zooms in further, focusing on Asmara’s bound toes. Then she moves the camera around to get a shot of Asmara’s feet from the front, showing her unpainted toenails.

Eliza then pans the camera up Asmara’s mummified body, before stopping at Asmara’s exposed face. “Hello there, how are you?” Asmara can’t help but grin at the closeup.

“Good, how are you?” Eliza zooms out slightly.

“Doing well. A little tied up, though,” Eliza zooms back out fully.

“Well, I actually have a little surprise for you,” Eliza grabs a black blindfold. “But I can’t let you see it, or it wouldn’t be a surprise!”

“Alright, go ahead,” Eliza reached over and put the blindfold over Asmara’s eyes. “Feels good.”

“That’s good,” Eliza grabs the roll of tape, and wraps around Asmara’s eyes, covering the blindfold completely. She then sets the roll down, and grabs a red ball gag.

“So,” Asmara licks her lips. “What’s the surprise?”

“It’s not this, trust me,” Eliza puts the ball gag in Asmara’s mouth, then buckles it behind her head.

“Mmm? Thmm wmm ms mm?” Asmara sucks on the gag, drool already starting to seep out the corners of her mouth.

“Hm…” Eliza licks her lips, then bends down at Asmara’s feet. She brings her lips close, and plants a kiss on both soles.

“Mmm…?” Asmara tilts her head.

“That’s right,” Eliza plants kisses down Asmara’s left sole. “Enjoy your surprise.”

“Mmm…” Asmara smiles, a small droplet of drool dripping down her chin.

“I take it you’ve no objections?” Eliza says between licks up Asmara’s soles.

“Mm-mm,” Asmara keeps smiling from behind her gag.

“How about this?” Eliza sucks on Asmara’s big toes.

“Mm, kmmp gmmg,” More drool is dripping out of Asmara’s mouth.

“As you wish,” Eliza licks at Asmara’s heels.

“Tmm fmmls gmmd.”

“Glad you like it,” Eliza sucks on the sides of Asmara’s feet, licking at her soles.

“Mmm…”

“Alright, this should finish it,” Eliza takes a few more long licks before getting up and stopping recording. She grabs a towel and a water bottle before unbuckling Asmara’s ball gag.

“Thank you,” Asmara takes a long drink from the water bottle while Eliza wipes away the drool. “Is it still going?”

“No, I cut it already. Let’s get you out of here.”

After several minutes of cutting away the tape and getting the cap and sleeve off her, Asmara sits on the futon, surrounded by remains of what she was bound with. Eliza resumes recording. “So, that was pretty intensive. How are you now?”

“I’m feeling pretty good,” Asmara crosses her ankles and wiggles her toes, glistening with saliva in the light.

“Good, and how did you like the little ‘surprise’ at the end?”

“I loved it! You should do it more often.”

“Perhaps I should. Did you enjoy today?”

“I did, actually.”

“If you’re available, I can’t wait to have you again!”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

After a second of pause, Eliza stops recording. They both get up. “Hey, today was a lot, and you took it all in stride. Are you really okay?”

“Don’t worry, I’m okay,” Asmara goes and puts her shoes back on. “That was actually kinda fun, all snug like that.

“Better or worse than the hogtie?” Eliza fishes the money out of her purse, then hands it over to Asmara.

“A little better, honestly,” Asmara takes the money.

“I’ll remember that. Goodbye now!”

“Goodbye!” Asmara heads out the door, before stopping halfway. “Oh, and you really should do more foot worship. It felt really good!”

“I will.” Eliza smiled as Asmara left.

Later that afternoon…

“Boy, what a day,” Asmara is laying out on her patio, in a two-piece. She’s laying backwards on the lounge chair, so her feet are resting on the headrest.

She gets a notification from Eliza. It’s the finished video.

“Quicker than before,” Asmara opens the video. She crosses her ankles, toes curling.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very nice. Are you planning on more or was this a single chapter story (which is fine by me too)?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Usually my stories are one-chapter.

Thanks for the compliment, though :D
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

An excellent story again. I especially like.the toe ties.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Very, very nice. Thank you.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention] I enjoy your Stories with Asmara very much, please carry on!
Wuuu4542
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wuuu4542 »

Awesome story!
Adamita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Adamita »

Once again, I enjoyed an amazing story, just like the previous one. Your stories draw me in to the extent that I feel like I'm mummified in duct tape. Honestly, this genre has become my favorite.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic