The Enchanted Socks (ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Enchanted Socks (ff)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(A sequel to: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1830. Enjoy!)
(Requested by [mention]Socklover25[/mention] )

It was the morning after Halloween. Best friends Becky Sanchez and Zoey Candace were walking to school when they came across a trash can. Inside was a pile of Barbies and a dusty old book. Becky pulled the book out of the can.

“Hey Zoey, look at this book.”

Zoey took the book from her friend and opened it up. “Hmm, it has writing in it, but I can’t read it. What do you think it says?”
“I’m not sure. Let’s go to school to Google it.”
“Um, do you really think that we should take a book from the garbage?”
“Why? The germs?”
“Nah, it’s just that...what if the book was placed there for a reason?”

Becky punched her arm in jest. “Oh Zoey! You’re so dramatic! Come on, what can go wrong?”

(Time skip)

At lunch, they looked up what a few of the pages said. Turns out, the book was in Latin and it appeared to be a spell book. While both doubted the validity of this book, they figured that it’d be a fun thing to goof around with. That afternoon, they arrived at Becky’s house. Becky (wearing a yellow wool sweater, blue skirt and white tights) pulled out the notes the two had took on the book.

“Okay, Zoe, let’s try this one. It apparently is a spell that puts on your socks for you!”
“Are you sure about this?” Zoey (wearing a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, black ripped shorts and black and white tights) asked. “I mean, even if this book is real, why socks?”
“Because, if the spell backfires and ruins the clothes, it’ll only be my socks that are ruined.”
“But Bex-“
“Come on! Even if spell goes wrong, what’s the worst that can happen? It’s just socks!”

Despite still being skeptical, Zoey wearily nodded as her friend grabbed all the socks she could fine and placed the pile on the floor. “Okay, fine. Just read the spell and get this over with.”

Becky placed the book on top of her bed, cleared her throat and uttered:

”Verres lanio cultro scriptor genu et draconis
Applicabis et indues ea tibialia ut mihi!”

A pair of orange socks rose up from the pile, much to their amazement, slowly floated up from the pile and slid themselves onto Becky’s feet.

“Ohmygosh! Zoey! Look!”
“What the hell?! It works?!”

Sadly, that’s not what the socks only did.

Another pair of socks, this time pink, rose up and slid there way onto Zoey’s feet.

“Um, did you say to do that?”
“Uh, no..”

Suddenly, Becky and Zoey’s feet seemed to betray them as their feet were taken out from under them. Another two pairs, both white, rose up and slid themselves onto the pair’s hands.

“Zoey, what’s happening?”
“I don’t know! You were the one who read the spell!”

Several more socks arose from the pile and slid towards the two. Zoey and Becky’s wrists were suddenly flung behind their back before they knew what happened. A pair of blue socks were wrapped around Becky’s wrists and elbows. The same was done to Zoey with pink socks.

“Zoey! Is this some type of bondage spell?!” Becky asked as a violet sock was tied around each girls’ ankles.
“I don’t know! I told you not to-mmph!”
“Zoey! He-mmph!”

A white sock was each flown into the girl’s mouth. They tried spitting the socks out, but the sock refused to budge no matter how hard they tried to push it out with their tongues. Suddenly, the socks began to stretch around in their mouths, manipulating them into talking.

‘Well well, look who’s in control now?” “Becky” said as a grey wool sock was tied around each of their knees.
“We’re tired of being worn!” “Zoey” shouted. “Every sock is tired of having sweaty, stinky feet inserted in them! So...”
“We’re gonna teach you how it feels!”

Becky’s hamper started to rumble. Two socks, one green with purple polka dots and one teal with purple stripes slowly rose from the hamper and slithered towards the two. The girls, feeling a sense of dread build in their stomachs, struggled to free themselves from the socks, but the socks on their hands prevented them from picking at any of the knots. The two socks wrapped themselves around the girls’ noses (the purple on Becky, the green on Zoey). The socks knotted themselves tightly around their nostrils, forcing them to smell the wretched odor that had built up at the bottom of Becky’s odor.

“Doesn’t feel so good, does it?” “Becky” asked the two girls. They shook their heads with tears in their eyes.
“Excellent. However, there’s...one more punishment the other socks and I have in mind. “

The hamper rumbled again as two more socks (one red with pink hearts adorned on it and a lavender one with white stripes on it) emerged from the abyss of Becky’s hamper. The rest of the socks that weren’t binding latched on to the two new socks and started to pull on them. Apparently, the spell had given the socks the ability of elasticity as by the time the socks were done being stretched out, they were nearly two yards long!

These now fantastically-sized footwear slithered their way towards the girls. Becky watched in horror as her friend was being swallowed up to her neck by the red sock, mmphimg in terror. So horrified, in fact, that when she looked down, the lavender sock had her cocooned up to her neck as well.

“Don’t worry girls, we’ll release you from hear once we feel you’ve learned your lesson...maybe...” “Becky” told the two.
“But until then, we hope you enjoy how us socks feel everyday,” “Zoey” added.

The socks in their mouths relaxed. But before the two could spit them out, two white socks with knots tied in the middle of them rushed towards the girls. The knots were forced between their teeth and tied off in the back.

With both silenced, Becky watched as the red sock finished cocooning her friend, pulling itself over Zoey’s face, tying a knot on the top so that Zoey couldn’t poke her head out.

And as the lavender sock swallowed Becky up as if it was an anaconda, all Becky could think was, ”When I get out of this mess, I’ll be going barefoot from now on!”

The End
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Oh yes. This is my kind of story! Thank you so much for posting it. I hope we get more Becky and Zoey adventures.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

He he he

Mayne that is why I hate socks so much. Childhood trauma?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago He he he

Mayne that is why I hate socks so much. Childhood trauma?
I suppose. Did your socks ever swallow u whole? :lol:
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

No but I mask that trauma. I just know the horrible feeling of tight constricting material around my ankles,and restricting my toes. Maybe I suffered sock incarceration as a child, blank it from my memory, have a fear of socks and use my love of bondage to deal with my inner anxiety. Or maybe I'm just weird. :mrgreen:
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good Idea, well executed :D
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was an interesting short story especially around the Halloween time of year.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic