Danica and Jamie (f/f) part 1 and 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Danica and Jamie (f/f) part 1 and 2

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This story is involving Nascar driver Danica Patrick and Nascar TV reporter Jamie Little. This story is 100% fantasy. This is also my first story so I am open to comments on how to make future stories better.

The story takes place at one of the race tracks towards the beginning of summer.

It is race another race weekend for the circuit. It is a hot and muggy weekend and Danica Patrick just finished her practice sessions for the day. She was on her way back to her motor home when she ran into Jamie Little in the motor home lot. They got chatting about how Danica’s car was handling and how she thought the race would go the next day. After talking for a bit Danica asked Jamie is she would like to come into the motor home so Danica could freshen up and they could continue their girl talk.

Once they got back to Danica’s motor home, Danica said she would just run and have a quick shower to freshen up and told Jamie to make herself comfortable. As Danica was in the shower Jamie was looking around the motor home. Now Jamie is really into being tied up and she has always found Danica kind of cute. She has often thought of what it would be like to be tied up and gagged by Danica. She entered the bedroom where she noticed some of Danica’s clothes piled on the floor. She slowly walked over to the pile of clothes to take a look and noticed that they must have been what Danica had been wearing during the practice sessions under her firesuit. Jamie could see in the pile was Danica’s white socks as well she could see a red pair of panties. Jamie bent down and picked up the panties. She noticed they were still moist with sweat. As Jamie was holding them and admiring them she slowly brought them up to her nose to give them a quick sniff. As she smelled them she started to get pretty turned on as she had often thought of what they would smell like. Also as she was smelling the panties she grabbed one of the socks and also brought it up to her nose to give it a whiff, and it smelled pretty sweaty as well which also just turned her on more. Jamie got so involved in smelling the sock and panties that she didn’t notice that the shower had stopped running. Next thing she know she heard someone clearing their throat behind her. This broke her out of her trance and she turned around and looked up to see Danica standing there in a black tank top and jean shorts.

“What are you doing?” Asked Danica

“Ummm…. Just… Umm” was all Jamie could say as her faced started to turn red as she had suspected she’d been caught

“Were you just smelling my worn and sweaty panties and socks???” Danica asked

Jamie turned even more red as all she could do was look down at the floor and slowly nod yes.

“Why would you do that?” “Do you like the smell of worn panties?”

Jamie slowly looked up and Danica and replied sheepishly “Yes. I have always had a thing for smelling other women’s panties and used socks. And I was just checking out your motor home waiting for you to finish having a shower and noticed these laying here. I guess I just couldn’t help myself.”

After Jamie’s answer Danica could see that Jamie was a little upset about being caught. But what Jamie didn’t know was that Danica wasn’t all that offended as this isn’t the first time she has come across this sort of thing. Mind you it was the first time that someone has been in her motor home smelling her worn clothing. So to make Jamie feel better Danica put a smile on her face and answered back “ It’s alright I’m not upset with you.” To which Jamie had a bit of a puzzled look on her face, but she was feeling relieved.

“So you are not mad at me?” Asked Jamie

Danica shook her head NO. To which made Jamie smile. They sat and talked a bit more about the situation and Jamie also told Danica how she has also had a fantasy about being tied up as well. This did surprise Danica a bit but she was also up for giving it a go. So Danica asked Jamie if she would like her to tie Jamie up right now. Jamie’s eyes got really wide as should couldn’t believe that Danica was offering to tie her up. Jamie got this huge smile on her face and pretty much screamed out YES!! Danica then asked if there was anything in particular Jamie wanted to be bound with to which Jamie replied “I will run back to my motor home and grab a couple of things so you can tie me up.

As Jamie hurried back to her place Danica thought she should do some research so she would know how to securely tie Jamie up since she hasn’t ever tied anyone up before. As she was doing research she came across some interesting and effective but simple ties she could do as well as some gags she figured Jamie would enjoy.

Jamie returned shortly with a duffle bag that she opened up to revile some rope as well as a pair of handcuffs. Danica looked in the duffle bag and said “Wow you sure have a lot of rope!” to which Jamie replied “Yeah I usually keep it so when we have some down time here at the track I can keep myself entertained. I use the cuffs to secure my wrists since its an easy way to lock them behind my back.” Danica pulled out some rope and looked up at Jamie and said “Well should we get started?” “Yes!! I can’t believe you are actually going to be tying me up!!”

Danica instructed Jamie to strip down to her bra and panties since that was how she had seen the majority of women tied up while she was doing her research. Jamie gladly pulled off her shirt and pants to reveal a very sexy pair blue lace panties and a blue push up bra. Danica looked at Jamie and said “wow you look sexy! Now sit down on the edge of the bed so I can tie your ankles.” Jamie sat down and Danica went to work winding rope around Jamie’s ankles. After finishing with Jamie’s ankles she asked if they were tight enough which Jamie nodded her head yes. Next Danica moved onto her knees where she wound rope around them about six times tying it off tightly. Then Danica got on the bed behind Jamie and started wrapping rope above and below her breasts to which Jamie replied “wow this is sure hot where did you find out to tie like this” Danica replied “I just watched some tutorial videos and thought I would try this out on you since it looked like fun” Jamie smiled and was like “This is great I am really enjoying this” After Danica finished with the breast ropes she went back over to the duffle bag and pulled out the handcuffs and they key.

“I think I will use these on your wrists to be sure you can’t get out without me letting you out.”

This brought and another smile to Jamie’s face as Danica fastened the cuffs onto Jamie’s wrists behind her back.

Danica asked Jamie if there was anything else she wanted her to add before she would move onto gagging her. Jamie said “Yes could you please add a crotch rope and attach it to my cuffs so as I squirm it will pull the rope tighter?” Danica smiled and went to work tying a crotch rope onto Jamie. As she pulled it tight and tied it onto the cuffs Jamie let out a soft moan of pleasure. “That’s awesome” Jamie said.

“With that I think it is time that I move onto gagging you” Danica said with a grin on her face.

She walked over to the pile of clothes that were on the floor and picked up on of the socks that Jamie had been smelling earlier along with the panties. Then she turned to face Jamie

“Which would you prefer I stuff in your mouth? My dirty sock that I wore all day yesterday and today in this heat or my sweaty red panties that I’ve also been wearing the last two days.”

“How about you stick your sock in my mouth since that’s one of my fantasies and take your panties and pull them over my head so that the sweaty crotch is right over my nose so I am forced to smell your panties. And tie a couple of bandanas that in in my bag around my mouth to hold everything in place!”

“Wow you are one kinky girl! Sure I can do that for you!”

Danica took one of her socks and started balling it up and also grabbed a couple of bandanas out of Jamie’s bag. She pushed the sock into Jamie’s mouth which caused her to let out a moan and she could start to taste Danica’s sweat, which really started to turn her on. Danica then took one of the bandanas and pulled it between Jamie’s teeth and knotted it behind her head. She checked to be sure Jamie was alright before she proceeded. Danica then grabbed her panties and pulled them down over Jamie’s face and made sure to position the crotch over her nose. Then Danica took the 2nd bandana and placed it right under Jamie’s nose and over her mouth and pulled it tight and also knotted it off behind her head. This helped push the crotch of the panties up nice and tight against Jamie’s nose.

Danica asked if Jamie was having any trouble breathing and if she was enjoying herself to which she received lots of nodding yes. Danica could see Jamie’s nipples getting erect behind her bra as she laid Jamie down on the bed.

“Well I will leave you for a little bit as I will go cook dinner. I will be back to check on you to make sure you are still doing okay.” Danica also picked up the keys to the cuffs and slid them into Jamie’s bra and whispered in her ear “If you manage to fee yourself then next weekend I will let you tie me up” This made Jamie’s eyes light up as should couldn’t believe what she had just heard. And with that Danica walked over to the doorway and blew Jamie a kiss as she walked out of the room.
Last edited by beeblebrox883 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Danica and Jamie Part 2

To pick up where we left off Danica had just finished tying up And gagging Jamie and had told Jamie if she is able to get free she would get to tie up Danica next week.

This excited Jamie and after Danica left to room to go make supper Jamie started to struggle to free herself. She knew that since her wrists were handcuffed behind her back she would have to try and get the keys out of her bra. Since that was where Danica had placed them before she left the room. Jamie was rolling around trying her best to get the keys to fall out but all she was really accomplishing was getting herself worked up. Because every time she moved her wrists it would tug on her crotch rope. She was enjoying the sensation it was giving her but not helping her get herself free of her bonds. Also the fact she was getting worked up was also causing her to breath harder. Which also in turn caused her to take in more of the sweaty scent from Danica's panties that placed tightly over her nose. This was also making it hard for her to focus on freeing herself.
After about 45 minutes of struggling Jamie still hadn't managed to make any progress or freeing herself when Danica re-entered the room.
"I see you are still nicely tied up just like I left you" said Danica with a smirk on her face. "How are you enjoying chewing on my sock and smelling my sweaty panties?"
Jamie just looked up at her and mmphed into her gag. Nodding her head that she was enjoying herself.
"That's good. So supper is ready would you like me to untie you know so you can eat or leave you here a bit longer to see if you can get yourself free? Hold up one finger for the first option or two for the second"
Jamie held up two fingers cause she was enjoying her situation so much that she didn't want to be let out yet and she also still wanted to try and get free.
"Okay then I will leave you here for another 40 minutes to see if you can get yourself out"
With that Danica left the room again and left Jamie there to struggle some more. Jamie struggled as much as she could and eventually her bra fell down enough that she was able to see the key stuck to her boob but still not enough that she could get it loose enough that it would fall.
After the 40 minutes Danica returned and saw Jamie still laying there but with her bra part ways down.
"Looks like you have been busy. Judging by the state of you clothes and that you look like a hot sweaty mess." Jamie's hair was a mess and she was coved in sweat and breathing hard through her nose. Danica's panties were also stuck to Jamie's face from the sweat.
"I guess I should probably untie you now and let you freshen up." Danica said as she sat Jamie up on the bed and went to work untying her legs. Danica finally uncuffed Jamie's wrists and let her take the pantyhood off and the sock out of her mouth.
Once Jamie pulled the sock from her mouth she said "Wow that was one of the greatest experiences of my life. That was so intense being tied up by you and having your sweaty sock in my mouth and your panties stuck to my face".
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself I quite enjoyed tying you up and watching you struggle to get out"
"So I guess I lost since I didn't free myself"
"Yeah you did but I enjoyed watching you so much that I think I will still let you tie me up next week so I can experience it as well. Because it looked like you were having so much fun!" "But I will still be tying you up again as well since you were not able to free yourself as well"
Jamie was so excited to hear that she would still get to tie up Danica the next weekend.
They parted ways shortly after and agreed on a time to meet the next weekend.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool story!!! Remember this one from the Old Board
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 4 years ago Awesome and Cool story!!! Remember this one from the Old Board
Yeah I thought it was already transferred onto this one but today I realized it wasn’t on here.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Oh my gosh. That's right. I thought it was transferred over to. Thank you for sharing
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one! Looking forward to a continuation!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Danica and Jamie part 3

As the week went on Jamie couldn't stop thinking about being tied up by Danica. And she was really looking forward to the chance to get to tie Danica up the next weekend. So Jamie decided to start preparing for the fun. Before they had parted ways Danica had told Jamie that she wouldn't mind seeing what it was like to be gagged with another woman's clothing like What she had done to Jamie. So Jamie figured she would do her best to make things as sweaty as she could to give Danica a good taste.
Jamie decided that she would go for a run everyday and wear the same clothes each day. The day that Jamie hopped onto the plane to head to the track she was packing her bags. And as she was placing her workout clothes into the bag she couldn't help but give them a sniff to see how they compared to Danica's the week before. She was glad to find out that they smelled just as good as Danica's had. She got a huge smile on her face just thinking about what Danica might think.
Once she got to the track she went over to her motor home to get set up for Danica to arrive.
Before they parted ways they agreed that Jamie would get to tie Danica up on the Thursday night before all the on track festivities started and Danica would tie Jamie up on Sunday after the race weekend was over.
At around 7:00 that night Jamie heard a knock on her door. When she opened it she was pleased to see Danica standing there. Once inside they sat down and talked for a bit until Danica asked "so when is the fun going to begin?"
"Well if you will follow me to the bedroom we can get started right now" Jamie said with a smile.
Once in the bedroom Jamie instructed Danica to strip down to her to her underwear. Danica stripped down to reveal a zebra print bra and matching panties. "Wow you look stunning"replied Jamie when Danica turned to face her.
"Okay let's get started. Put your hands behind your back and sit down on the bed"
Jamie started by tying rope around Danica's wrists nice and snug. Then Jamie tied a rope around Danica's waist and pulled the loose end between her legs and tied it off to her wrists. This caused Danica to let out a soft moan as Jamie pulled it snug. "I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this" said Jamie.
Next Jamie moved onto tying Danica's legs by first tying her ankles followed by her adding rope above and below her knees. Once that was done she added some more rope above and below Danica's breasts. When she was done that Jamie stood back to take a look at Danica. "Those ropes around your breasts make them look even better than they did before". To which Danica blushed.
"How are you liking it so far?" Asked Jamie
"I really like it so far nice and secure".
"Good. Now to move onto the best part and what I have been preparing for all week" Jamie said with a smile.
"Is it time for my gag?" Danica asked as Jamie started rummaging through her bag.
When Jamie turned around Danica could see that Jamie was holding a sock, panties and a few stockings in her hands.
"I think you will enjoy what I have in store for you. I have been wearing the sock and panties during my runs all week so they are nice and sweaty. And the stockings I was wearing all day yesterday and for the flight here today."
"Sounds like I am in for quite the experience from your sweaty and well worn clothes" Danica said with a smile.
With that Jamie balled up the sock and slowly inserted it into Danica's awaiting mouth. Once the sock was firmly packed into her mouth Jamie took one of the stockings and tied it around Danica's mouth.
"Wow you look even sexier with that gag in your mouth". Then Jamie grabbed the yellow panties she has been wearing and pulled them down over Danica's face. And double checking to make sure she has the crotch placed right up against Danica's nose before taking the second sticking and tying it around her head to hold the panties nice and tight to Danica's face.
Danica let out a number of small moans into her gag as she started to get the full effect from the taste of the sock and the smell of the panties.
After Jamie was done she again admired her work before saying "I am going to leave you here for a bit and let you get used to your situation. Hope you are enjoying the taste of my sock and the smell of my panties. Everyday as I ran I was imagining you here gagged with them. I will be back shortly"
And with that Jamie patted Danica on the head and turned and walked out the door.
Danica was finding the taste and the smell pretty intense at first but the longer she was there the more she got used to it and started to really enjoy it. Also as she rolled around she kept tugging on the crotch rope witch was starting to turn her on as well. And about 10 minutes after Jamie left the room she could start to hear Danica moaning in pleasure in the other room.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Great and Awesome Chapter
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Fun read. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I hope there is more
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Lovely story!
ahoyboy1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ahoyboy1 »

Wonderfully fun story! Love all those panty gags/hoods.
Hello everyone! I’m Alex. Chicago guy who loves snug bondage and thick, layered muffling gags. Love all things related to panties, panty gags and panty hoods. DiD/GiD/RP/home invasion/babysitters I enjoy it all. PMs are open and always welcome.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I love scrolling a few pages back in the story sections and discovering some gem. Sensual panty-hooding by a playful "captor" is a delightfully intimate addition to a friendly tie-up!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Windrunner wrote: 2 years ago I love scrolling a few pages back in the story sections and discovering some gem. Sensual panty-hooding by a playful "captor" is a delightfully intimate addition to a friendly tie-up!
Thank you for the comment it is greatly appreciated
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic