8 bare feet (F/FMFM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

8 bare feet (F/FMFM)

Post by JulieG »

I owe you this [mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention]

Julie and Steven had been going out for about four months. They had discovered a lot about each other in this time, most significantly they both enjoyed being tied up and they both enjoyed having their feet tickled and played with. Many was the night they’d sat of the sofa tickling and licking each other’s feet. They’d taken it in turns to tie each other up and tickle torture their partner for hours on end, sometime spending the night bound gagged and blindfolded but there was one fantasy they both had so far unfulfilled. They wanted to be tied up together whilst someone else tormented them. That is why Julie had searched for and found Nina. “Relax Steve. What can go wrong?”

“About a thousand things. What if she’s a serial killer who ties people up and slits their throats.”

“I’m sure she’d have been caught by now. Anyway look we’re here.” Julie pulled up outside a nondescript semidetached house on an estate on the end he of town. She and Steve got our. Julie was wearing a black top, denim skirt and red shoes. Steve was in jeans trainers and a white t shirt. Julie led the way to the door and rang the bell. The lady who answered was not Steve’s idea I’d a dominatrix nor a serial killer. Nina was about 30 , 5 ft 2, with shoulder length brown hair wearing a white vest top, very short, tight jean shorts and opaque black tights with no shoes.

“Julie and Steven.” Julie announced.

“Oh! “ Nina replied, surprised. “You’d better come in.”

“Is everything alright?” Asked Julie.

“I’m sorry I seem to have made a mistake.”

“We’re booked from 2 till 3.”

“I’m so sorry. I have you from 3 till 4. But now you’re here could you take your shoes and socks off.” Julie , slightly surprised, kicked her shoes off whilst Steve clearly worried slowly unlaced his trainers, removed them then peeled his black socks off.

“You’d better come this way.” Nina led the barefoot couple to another room where two objects lay on a gout on. From the shape the one wrapped in black tape was probably female, the one in pink tape did not have the same curves so was probably male. Bell and Greg had arrived earlier and were now oblivious to the world outside their cocoons. Their mouths were stuffed with foam balls, their had plugs in and extra padding over the top whilst foam pads also covered their eyes. Tape went over eyes, mouth and ears and a stocking had been pulled over their heads before Nina had wrapped both of them from head to ankles in tape. Pink for Greg, black for Bell. The only parts of their bodies exposed were their nylon covered noses through a gap in the tape and their bare feet where the tape stopped at their ankles. Heavy leather straps also went over their ankles, waists and chests holding them down to the fouton.

“I’m sorry. I seem to have double booked you.” Said Nina. “I could give you a double session and let you stay till four if that will make it up to you.

Julie looked at the four helpless bare feet and before Steve could say anything almost shouted “yes please!”

So with different levels of enthusiasm Julie and Steve lay next to the two cocoons as Nina tied their wrists to the top of the fouton and their ankles to the bottom. She then placed a foam ball in each of their mouths and secured with three pieces of silver tape each before fastening a leather blindfold on each of her two new victims.

Nina sat and looked at the eight bare feet in front of her and smiled. She waved her finger vaguely in the air before placing the nail of her index finger on Bell’s Lear foot, just below and slowly drawing it down. Both feet twitched and Bell tired to cross her right foot in front to protect the bare sole. A futile effort as both her feet were bare and vulnerable. Nina demonstrated by scraping her nails of Bell’s right foot then left, getting faster and more intense. Inside her tape prison Bell was aware only of the tickling and Nina became more energetic. Bell began to wriggle as much as the restraints would allow, not much. Nina began to smile at the torture Bell was suffering and at her own ingenuity , pretending to accidentally double book her clients so she could have all 8 feet for two hours, three probably as her victims could not tell the time. They’d just endure hour upon hour of sweet torture.

((I hope to post part 2 in less than 3 months))
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Why, thank you

I like what you have so far! :)
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I think getting extra bondage time is better than getting bumped up to first class on a flight!!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

BeautifulHeart wrote: 2 years ago Why, thank you

BeautifulHeart wrote: 2 years ago Why, thank you

Greg was vaguely aware of movement beside him. Strapped down and mummified as he was , gagged and ear plugged he was largely unaware of his surroundings, until that is Nina scraped her index finger nails down each of his bare soles. He curled his toes down but was really unable to do anything else. Even the scream he gave, because his feet were exceptionally ticklish, was lost in the folds of cloth and layers of tape over his mouth.

Delighted with the reaction of her mummies’ feet Nina moved to her new guests. She carefully ran one finger nail along the soft part of Julie’s and Steve’s feet just where the toes join. Steve gave a shriek and thrashed, not being mummified, he could wriggle a little but could not escape. Nina was a little disappointed that Julie did not seem to react so she made this her mission. Slowly she scraped Julie’s soles with her nails, then the soft tips of her fingers, then she took a ball point pen to draw on Julie’s soles. Julie gave a few twitches but no real reaction. Nina was feeling frustrated so took out her most feared weapon: an electrical tooth brush. Switching on, Steve and Julie heard the buzzing before Julie felt the bristles on her bare feet but still barely twitched. Until that is Nina placed the brush between the second and middle toes of Julie’s left foot. Julie have a heavily muffled shriek before twisting as far as her bonds would let her and shake her feet trying to move her feet away from the torture. Nina grabbed Julie’s foot and one by one placed the spinning brush between each of Julie’s toes. Julie hated it. She thrashed, she tugged, she screamed, so hard her wrists and ankles hurt from the ropes digging in. The pain however was less that the agony of the brush.

Delighted with the response Nina took a second electric brush and rubbed it over the soles of Steve, Greg and Bell whilst taking care to place the brush head only between Julie’s toes. She then begins to systematically work along the row: Greg to Bell to Julie to Steve , poking the brush between her victims toes, starting from the outside of both feet, moving to between little and Ruth toes, working back to the big toes.

All four prisoners shook as far as they could, made as much noise as possible, but mostly, all 8 bare feet waved around trying to escape the torment Nina inflicted upon them.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent Story! I like the Idea and the way the Story is written, sounds like the Quartett is in for a tough ride! Not that I object :)
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Liking what I’m reading so far! ;)
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

On one hand, as soon as she said she was double booked, I had a good idea what was coming, but on the other hand, I was very excited reading about it! Great job! I hope there’s more!
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Always had a thing for couples getting tied up together but this story has awakened a new fantasy for me.

Really hope you're planning on writing another chapter since you got something great here which could be expanded upon with the introduction of new ties and tortures aswell as new characters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic