A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I am split. Happy because they got free, sad because the story ended. But hopefully, like you stated, the girls will show up in other stories.
Thank you for writing this story, it was fun to read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Trammel wrote: 6 months ago @Caesar73 @GreyLord @corruptkleptocrat @JohnnyRockets @TightsBound @captured_prize @Tugs4fun @notsosinister @Elusive_Lady @Stbjkkhyh @gaggedrock29 @The G-Man @JulieG @slackywacky @chelseykittyc@t @ Druid_Princess @BoundGal

Part 61

“He all aaa iii u-u-orll”, Sarah tries to say through her gag.

“What did you say”, Kenzie asks.

“Ah ed he all aaa iii u-u-orll”, Sarah says again.

“I really can't understand you,” Kenzie says. It almost sounds like you're saying that the ball gag is uncomfortable.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Sarah exclaims.

“Well I'm still kind of tied up here’, Kenzie says. “If you were able to get down on the floor and get your head near my hands I may be able to get the strap undone.”

“Yeah, eee ry,” Sarah tries to say.

“I have no idea what you said there,” Kenzie says.

This means that Sarah, still bound hand and foot, needs to try to get down on the floor so that Kenzie can reach the strap at the back of her neck. This is easier said than done. Sarah leans against the back of the chair that Kenzie is tied to and using her bound hands manages to ease herself down to the floor. She backs up to Kenzie near Kenzie’s bound hands. She can feel Kenzie trying to fiddle with the strap at the back of her neck.

“You do realize this is not easy?” Kenzie says. “It's not like I can see what I'm doing. I can kind of feel the strap but it's awfully hard to grab ahold of it with my hands tied. I'm doing the best I can.”

Kenzie feels like a blind person trying to fumble with something without being able to see it. She works diligently and finally manages to pull the strap free. The gag falls out of Sara's mouth.

“That's a relief,” Sarah exclaims. “My jaws were hurting something awful. At least we can talk now.”

“I'm glad I could be of assistance’, Kenzie says. “What's our next move?”

“I see the way you're still tied up. I don't know that you have a next move at this point. If I can get myself back up high enough I can start trying to get your hands free”, Sarah says.

“Sounds like a plan”, says Kenzie. “You are correct that I'm not really able to move all that much.”

“I'm only slightly better off than you are”, Sarah says.

Sarah is sitting on the floor and needs to figure out how to get herself back up high enough so that she can reach Kenzie’s tied hands. She figures being up on her knees may be high enough. She struggles on the floor to try to figure a way to get back on her knees. It is very difficult. After struggling for a while and grabbing onto the chair she is finally able to work herself back up onto her knees.

“Good thing I work out”, Sarah says. “That was not easy.”

“None of this is easy”, Kenzie says. “But are you enjoying it?”

“Enjoying it?” Sarah says. “I guess in a way I am. It's a challenge and I think we might actually be able to win this, at least thanks to me.”

“Thanks to you?” Kenzie asks. “Why is that?”

“Well it's not like you're able to do much of anything”, Sarah says. “If I hadn't been able to get to you, you would stay tied up to that chair for who knows how long.”

“You have a point there”, Kenzie says. “By the way, where were you all this time before you came in the door?”

“Your friend had tied me to a tree out in the yard. I was completely unable to move”, Sarah says.

“Then how did you get free from the tree and get into the house?” Kenzie asks.

“Your friend came out and freed me from the tree. There was no way I was getting free from that by myself just like there's no way you're getting free from the chair by yourself. That friend of yours really knows how to tie people up”, Sarah says.

“I would say he does as you can see by our current situation,” Kenzie replies.

“I have a question,” Sarah says. “We've only been tied up for a few hours but you let him kidnap you and keep you tied up for an entire weekend. How were you able to stand that?”

“It's not like I had a choice,” Kenzie replied. “We did have a safe word but I really wanted to know what it was like to be kidnapped and so I never used it. I really wanted to know what it would be like to be kidnapped and helpless.”

“Well, you certainly seem to have gotten your wish both then and now”, Sarah said. “Are you glad you did it?”

“I am”, Kenzie said. “It was a very interesting, sometimes scary, but also somewhat fun weekend.”

“Is it still fun?” asked Sarah.

“Yes”, said Kenzie. “Especially if we can get out of this.”

“Well that's what I'm going to try to allow us to do,” Sarah said.

As they are talking Sarah has backed up to Kenzie’s hands and is trying to feel for the knots that are holding her wrists. It is very difficult for Sarah since Sarah's hands are also tied behind her back so she can't actually see what she is doing. There are quite a few knots binding Kenzie’s wrists and the knots are quite tight. It is quite difficult but Sarah is making some progress, one knot at a time.

“If I can loosen the knots that are cinching your wrist ropes together it will make it easier for you to escape”, Sarah says. “That's what I'm trying to do but those knots are hard to reach. I'm doing my best.”

Sarah continues to work on Kenzie’s wrist bindings and eventually manages to free the last knot cinching her wrist bindings. Once that rope is loosened the ropes binding Kenzie’s wrists are not as tight.

“I think I got it”, Sarah says. “See if you can free your hands.”

Kenzie tries to pull her hands apart but they are still tied and with her elbows tied she is limited in how much she can do.
“I'm trying”, Kenzie says. “It's just difficult to move much with my elbows tied.”

Kenzie continues to struggle and eventually is able to get her hands free but her elbows are still tied.

“I did it!” Kenzie exclaims. Kenzie is now sitting in the chair with her arms still over the back of the chair and her elbows tied together but her wrists freed.

“Bring your hands up toward mine and I will try to untie them”, Kenzie says. Sarah does and Kenzie starts to work on the knots cinching her wrists together. It takes her a while but she is finally able to get those knots undone as well and after some struggling Sarah is able to pull her wrists free although her elbows are also still tied.

Now that both girls have their wrists free they begin to work on each other's elbow bindings. This is a little bit easier and goes a little bit faster. They get the elbow bindings off and now their arms are free. It does not take them much time to get the rest of the ropes untied from their upper bodies but it does take several minutes for them to untie the many ropes and knots binding their legs. After about 15 more minutes they're finally free.

“Wow that was difficult”, says Sarah.”

I know”, Kenzie says. “But we did it.”

“Yes we did”, says Sarah.

“Do you think you will want to try that again?” asks Kenzie.

“Yes I do”, says Sarah. “That was fun. I do have a question though.”

“What's that?” asks Kenzie.

“How long does it take for these rope marks to go away on my wrists?” asks Sarah.

“Let's just say you might be wearing long sleeves for a couple days”, says Kenzie.

And so ends the story of the kidnapping of Kenzie and the follow up. Kenzie and her friend Sarah may very well end up in future short stories. We will see about that.
Great story!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A truly fitting finish for this tale. I feel like @slackywacky on this :)
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Nice to see the girls managing to get out their predicament, although it's a shame this is where the story ends. Nicely done, and I'll keep my eyes peeled should you choose to post new tales.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great conclusion to this epic tale. Thanks for writing! I hope we see these characters again some day, and more writing from you in general.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

A great conclusion,really!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Beppejolly wrote: 6 months ago A great conclusion,really!
Amazed for your new story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic