Babysitter in bondage mmf/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story. Not sure what you use to write it, as line breaks are a little weird. But very enjoyable story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

The children disappeared again and Sue looked at Pat rather incredulously. Heavens, what brats they were. They really were sly. Children of divorce, with a rich mother who, by all accounts, was far more successful as a manager
than she was at bringing up her children. But the job, as her friend had told her, was extremely well paid, even though she had probably spent most of her time so far in bondage.
Then all of a sudden the children came running again, holding a smartphone.
"It's Mom, come on, quick take the gag off her, Willy. No wait, we'll call Mom back. Tell her to say she's been to the toilet".
Two minutes later Robby pressed the dial back button and held the phone to the ear of Pat, who by now was free of her gag.
"So we get it, white squaw. You've been in the toilet. No wrong word, got it!"
"Yes, Mrs Geiselhof, everything is fine. Yes, I was just in the toilet for a moment. Yes, we get along splendidly. Yes, of course we played cowboys and Indians, but everything was harmless. Yes, the three of them are really good, no, no, no problem at all.
Of course, if anything should happen, I'll let you know right away. Have a nice stay and see you Sunday evening. Wonderful, see you then. All the best. Ciao."
Susie was stunned. There was her friend, tied up on the floor in a severe hogtie, talking to her employer on the phone as if everything was fine. Kind of admirable.
Robby was pleased:
"Very good white, Squaw. We'll call Mom again later, too, and reassure her that everything is fine and she doesn't need to call again. But now it's time to tie you to the stake".
Robby got out a rather sharp knife and began to cut the bonds of the two cowgirls. Soon they were free of both their hand and ankle bonds. Now they had a chance to put an end to the spook.
"Come on, white squaws, move, to those trees. Move forward."
Robby had quite a commanding tone about him. But Sue had an urgent need. She pulled the gag from her mouth and said.
"Wait, brave red warrior, the white squaws need to go into the bushes for a minute. After that you may tie them to the stake."
"All right, squaws, but only five minutes. And don't go in the house, we'll stay close to you."
A little later the two friends squatted next to each other and had their first opportunity to talk.
"Now that's what I call a reunion. I had imagined it a bit differently, but it's tingling. Reminiscent of old times, isn't it?"
"I'm so grateful to you for playing along, the three are pretty weird, but I just need the money, you understand, right?"
"Yes of course, well, come on then, let's get back into the clutches of the redskins."
The two friends emerged from the bushes and were met by the three little Indians.
"Hugh, now to the stake with the two palefaces. Come on, move, and put your hands up."
With hands raised, the two cowgirls were pushed back towards the wigwam.
"Come on, stand by those two trees."
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine to read a new chapter!
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Thank you. Here comes a new chapter:

The two friends did as they were told. They first felt the ropes being wound around their wrists. And then a long rope was wound around their breasts, their stomachs and their thighs and lower legs until their bodies were pressed tightly against the trees. They felt the bark of the trees and squirmed in their bonds. They stood about a meter and a half away from each other and could admire each other in their tight bondage. Wow! It was like when they had both been tied up together with their school friend Georg by their schoolmates. Only then they had almost been children and now they were young women and it just felt good. The three brats seemed to like it too, they were extremely satisfied with their bondage and started filming the two tied-up cowgirls with their smartphones.

"Hugh. It's time to torture the two squaws and test their mettle. But first we'll do the torture dance."
And then the three brats began to dance around the two bound gowgirls with wild howls, waving a plastic tomahawk, a plastic spear and a plastic knife wildly in the air.
Meanwhile, Patricia and Susie were writhing in their bonds, the little tormentors had once again bound them so tightly that they would not be able to free themselves on their own. It excited them both immensely, it was just
as they had always imagined in their most intimate fantasies. Then the three brats paused in their wild activity.
"So, now we're going to torture them"
"Please, no, what are you going to do to us, mercy, no, don't hurt us"
The words spilled out of Pat as she saw Robby approaching her with the plastic spear. And her fear was more real than fake. What was the lad up to? It was only a plastic spear but...
"Shut up, squaw, we want to test your courage, if you whimper too much we'll gag you."

And then Robby began to abuse her with his plastic spear, she felt him touching her breasts with it, then her stomach, it stung slightly, but it was humiliating and exciting at the same time to be so completely at the mercy of this pubescent boy. While Robby maltreated Pat in this way, Sue had to watch helplessly as her friend was teased, knowing full well that she would soon suffer the same fate. She saw
Willy filming the scene. Now Robby held the tip of his plastic spear under Pat's chin.

"And now beg for mercy, white squaw, and swear that you will never tell our mom anything and that you will do everything we ask of you in the future!
"Yes, yes, mercy, mercy, I swear I'll do what you ask, yes, yes"

Again, the words gushed out of Pat, and the worst thing was that Willy was filming it all on his smartphone. It was so embarrassing and at the same time so arousing. Heavens, if any adult got to see that.
But it was too late now. They were at the mercy of these brats for better or worse. And now it was Susie's turn. Robby had gotten the smartphone from Willy and he was now filming how his brother was beating the defenceless cowgirl in the red blouse with his plastic tomahawk. Pat had to watch as the boy stroked her friend's body with the plastic tomahawk while she squirmed in her restraints. Then Robby handed the smartphone to his sister Rita
and turned his attention back to Pat. After about twenty minutes, the two boys let go of the two cowgirls.
"Hugh. We're making a campfire now. The two Sqaws will stay tied to the stake all night."

By now dusk had fallen and a little later the three children were squatting around the campfire they had lit near the bound cowgirls. An hour or two passed, then the children decided to go inside,
to go into the house.
"Okay, white squaws, you will spend the night at the stake for all that the white dogs have done to the brave red warriors, Hugh, Hugh"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic