An Experimental Evening (F/F, F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

An Experimental Evening (F/F, F/FF)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Thank you to [mention]JulieG[/mention] for giving me ideas for this story ;)

Part 1

“Man, one hell of a movie pick this turned out to be,” Judith, black-haired, wearing a black tank top, a thin black choker, and red panties, reclines on the couch in her family room, briefly looking at her dark red nail polish as the girl in The Newest Shade of Red gets tied up in a web of belts, her feet facing the camera. She props her bare feet on the coffee table, her toes curling.

“Yeah…” Next to her, Venus, orange-haired, wearing a white T-shirt, a thin white choker, with pink pajama pants patterned with white hearts, looks over at her girlfriend’s feet. “Talk about tied up…” She props her own bare feet on the coffee table next to Judith’s as she watches the girl on screen get a harness ball gag buckled in her mouth.

“I’ll say,” Judith stares for a short moment at Venus’ feet as the girl on screen gets a collar buckled around her neck. “The actress must be having a blast being so tied up like that.”

“Yeah…” She looks down in thought at her feet, a blush forming on her face.

“What’s up?” Judith briefly looks over at Venus as the girl on screen is led by a leash behind her mistress.

Venus looks up at Judith. “I know this is gonna sound a little corny but… could you tie me up like that?”

Judith chuckles to herself, then she reaches over and pauses the movie at a shot of the girl on screen’s bound bare feet. “You want to be tied like that?”

“Yeah,” Venus crosses her right ankle over her left. “You got the stuff for it?”

“Oh yeah,” Judith gets up from the couch, and walks out of the room. “Don’t go anywhere!”

“I won’t!” Venus replies back with a smile, while staring at Judith’s butt. “Now then…” She reaches for her phone, and clicks it on, seeing a text from Heather pop up.

Heather: Getting to my date tonight!

Venus: Have fun :) !

Heather: I dunno, he said he had something ‘important’ to talk about.

“Ooh…” Venus curls her toes…

Venus: Oh… what if it’s something good :) ?

Heather: Guess I’ll have to find out :/

“I’m back!” Judith returns with a storage tub in her hands. “Ready for this, babe?”

“I sure am!” Venus stands up, putting her phone down on the coffee table. “Let’s do it,” she turns her back to Judith, putting her hands together behind her back.

“Good girl,” Judith sets the tub down, taking the lid off. “I love me a willing bondage doll,” she pulls out a thin belt, and buckles it around Venus’ wrists.

“Is that what I am?” Venus looks behind her with an amused smile as Judith buckles a thin belt around her thumbs. “A doll?”

“Well, I don’t see you doing much else,” Judith pulls an armbinder out of the tub, then leans into Venus’ ear. “Though if you want to be something else, go ahead,” she kisses Venus on the cheek.

“How about your hopeless sub that loves to be tied up?” Venus looks back, raising one of her feet as Judith laces up the armbinder. “And you can be the devious dom that loves her sub’s feet!”

“Tsk, didn’t take you long at all, did it?” Judith wraps a legbinder that goes from the thighs to the ankles around Venus’ legs, then laces it up. “Your feet are really cute.”

“Thank you!” Venus looks down as Judith buckles belts around her ankles and below her knees. “So are yours. And so is your butt.”

“Thank you,” Judith buckles another belt around Venus’ thighs. “Now for the finishing touches,” she takes two thicker belts, and buckles them above and below Venus’ breasts. “There,” Judith turns Venus around. “Now you’re…”

Venus’ phone vibrates on the coffee table. “Huh?” Venus slowly turns herself in the direction of her phone. “That might be Heather…”

“Heather?” Judith walks over and picks up Venus’ phone. “Isn’t she on her…” she clicks the phone on. “Or not…”

“What happened?”

“Heather just broke up with her boyfriend,” Judith types in Venus’ passcode, then begins texting…

“Wait, did I ever tell you my code?” Venus raises an eyebrow.

“Did I ever tell you of my foot fetish?” Judith clicks Venus’ phone off, and sets it back down.

“What’d you tell her?”

Judith turns back around. “I told her she could come over if she wanted, and I got back a quick ‘Yes’,” she wraps her arms around Venus. “Shall we finish the movie, ‘sub’?”

“Sure thing, ‘dom’,” Judith guides Venus to the couch, then unpauses the movie, watching the girl on screen hop behind her mistress…
Last edited by BeautifulHeart 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Part 2

“Hmph, boys,” Heather, blonde-haired, wearing a red T-shirt, knee-length denim skirt, suntan nude tights, and black heels, steps out of her car, locking it behind her. “Can none of them control themselves?” She walks up to Judith’s front door, then lets herself in with her key. “Judith? Venus? You in here?”

“We’re in here!” Judith calls from the family room.

“Alright, I’m coming,” Heather kicks her heels off, then walks toward the living room, setting her purse down in the kitchen. “V-Venus!?” Heather freezes upon seeing Venus tied up on the couch next to Judith. “What’s going on here?”

“Hey, it’s cool,” Venus takes her bound feet off the coffee table. “This was my idea!”

“Huh?” Heather blinks. “Your idea?”

“Yep!” Judith crosses her ankles on the coffee table. “Her idea!”

“So, you mean to tell me…” Heather points at Venus, a laugh beginning to bubble up. “You wanted her to tie you up?”

“Yeah…” Venus curls her toes.

“Ha-hahaha!!!…” Heather bursts out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Judith raises an eyebrow, turning off the TV.

“So you like this!?” Heather points to Venus’ bindings. “You really wanted this?”

“Yeah,” Venus nods. “Helps that Judith’s here to help me.”

“Heh, sure wish I had one of those,” Heather walks over to the couch, and sits down with a sigh, propping her nyloned feet up on the coffee table.

“Hmm,” Judith stares at Heather’s feet. “Cute feet,”

“Huh?” Heather looks over at Judith. “And you like feet?”

“Yep.”

“Man…” Heather crosses her ankles. “Feels like I Ieft one world, and entered another…”

“Well…” Venus clears her throat. “Since there’s one more of us here…”

“Hm?” Both Judith and Heather turn toward Venus.

“I was wondering if… Venus looks to Judith. “We could be tied up together?”

Judith raises her eyebrows in thought… “I could go for that,” she gets up, and holds up another armbinder for Heather to see. “You know how to tie one of these?”

Heather blinks in surprise. “I can’t say I do, no…”

“That’s fine,” Judith puts the armbinder down, pulling out three belts instead. “We’ll use these,” she sets them on the coffee table, then lifts it and moves it to the side so it’s no longer in front of the couch.

“Why move the coffee table?” Heather raises an eyebrow, while Venus looks down at her bound feet.

“It’s part of my idea,” Judith hands the belts over to Heather, then she grabs a ball gag out of the tub. “Open wide, Venus!”

Heather stares wide-eyed at the ball gag. “What is that!?”

“A ball gag!” Venus replies with a cheeky smile, then Judith buckles the gag in her mouth. “Smm?”

“I see,” Heather nods, still staring at the gag. “That’s quite the mouthful…”

“Sure is,” Judith gets down on the ground, laying on her stomach in front of Venus’ feet. “Ready whenever you are, Heather.”

“Okay, then,” Heather gets off the couch to kneel beside Judith, then she buckles Judith’s wrists behind her back. “Is that too tight?”

“That’s perfect,” Judith raises her feet in the air. “Next?”

“Right,” Heather buckles the next belt around Judith’s ankles. “How is that?”

“Good,” Judith looks behind her at Heather. “Now take that last belt, and thread it through the other two belts, then buckle it.”

“Okay…” Heather threads the belt through the belt binding Judith’s wrists, then through the belt binding her ankles. “Like that?” She buckles the belt, connecting Judith’s hands and feet in a hogtie.

“Yeah,” Judith curls her toes, then scoots closer to Venus’ feet. “And now…”

“Mmmgh!?” Venus stares with a smile as Judith takes her big toes into her mouth.

“Oh…” Heather sits back on the couch as she watches Judith suck on Venus’ toes. “Talk about ‘liking feet’, geez…”

“Mmm…” Venus lets out a moan as Judith licks at her soles.

“And this feels good?” Heather turns to Venus.

“Mm-hm…” Venus leans back on the couch as Judith goes back to sucking on her big toes.

“Interesting…” Heather leans back on the couch, crossing her ankles.

“Hmmm…” Venus curls her toes as Judith’s tongue moves in between them.

“Hm,” Heather gets up off the couch. “Hey Judith,” she strokes Judith’s soles with one of her nyloned feet while standing over the tub.

“Mm!!…” Judith refrains from biting down on Venus’ toes, then pushes them out of her mouth to turn her head. “Yeah?”

“Looks like you got a lot more stuff in here,” Heather bends down to pick up another belt. “Why don’t I tie you up like Venus?”

“Mm?” Venus watches as Heather buckles the belt around Judith’s elbows.

“Feels good,” Judith rolls over onto her back. “What’s next?”

“Simple, I’ll just keep adding more,” Heather reaches into the tub, and grabs two more belts. “Where should these go?”

“Mrmmnd thm knmmcmps,” Venus looks up at Heather as drool starts to bubble in the corners of her mouth.

“Like this?” Heather bends down to buckle one belt above Judith’s knees, then the other below her knees.

“Yeah,” Judith looks down at her bound legs. “Perfect,”

“Alright then,” Heather looks back in the tub. “What are these for?” She pulls out two thicker belts.

“Those are for wrapping around my chest,” Judith slowly raises herself to a kneeling position. “You see the ones on Venus?”

“I gotcha,” Heather kneels in front of Judith, and buckles one belt above Judith’s breasts. “And here’s the other one,” she buckles the other belt under Judith’s breasts.

“Perfect,” Judith looks down at the belts around her chest.

“Alright, then- hm?” Heather looks back into the tub, pulling out a leather blindfold. “What’s this?” She holds the blindfold up.

“Thmt gmms mvmr hmr mmms!” Venus cracks a sly smirk, looking down at Judith.

“Does it? Alright then,” Heather buckles the blindfold over Julie’s eyes.

“Okay then,” Judith slowly nods. “Can you guide me back to Venus’ feet?”

“Of course,” Heather gently lowers Judith to the ground, setting her head in front of Venus’ feet.

“Perfect…” Judith resumes licking at Venus’ toes.

“Hmm…” Venus smirks. “Gmms wmmr bmth hmlplmms smbs…”

“Helpless subs?” Heather crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah,” Judith turns her head. “And that makes you our ‘devious dom’.”

“Really?” Heather turns toward the kitchen, spotting a few chairs around a table. “As in, dominatrix?”

“Yeah, pretty much,” Judith puts Venus’ toes back in her mouth.

“Well, guess I should play the part, then,” Heather walks into the kitchen.

“Mm?” As Judith sucks on her big toes, Venus watches as Heather returns with a chair. “Wmmt’s thmt fmr?”

“It’s important for my role,” Heather sets the chair down next to Judith, then sits in it.

“Mkmm,” Venus nods as Judith licks at her soles. “Nmm wmmt?”

“Now,” Heather crosses her legs on the chair. “Doms are supposed to, you know, dominate, right?”

“Mm, ymm?” Heather tilts her head, raising an eyebrow.

“Then that’s what I’ll do. How much do you like feet?”

“Hm?-Mm!” Venus’ eyes widen as Heather pushes her nyloned feet in her face, toes curling.

“And as for you,” Heather reaches down and scratches at Judith’s feet.

“Ga-hahaha!” Judith pushes Venus’ toes out of her mouth. “I can’t suck her toes while being tickled!”

“If you don’t try, you’ll never know,” Heather looks back up at Venus. “As for you…” she boops Venus’ nose with her toes. “Do you like my feet?”

“Mhm…” Venus nods her head as she raises her feet for Judith to lick her soles. “Mm lmmk mm.”

“Not as much as mine though,” Judith blurts out between licks.

“That I understand,” Heather turns to the side, and stands up off the chair. “But I’m guessing that means…” she walks over to the tub, and spots a blindfold. “You won’t mind this over your eyes?” She holds the blindfold up for Venus to see.

“Mm,” Venus shrugs.

“Alright then,” Heather walks back over to Venus, and buckles the blindfold over her eyes. “Now we’re back in business!” She sits back down, and plants her feet back on Venus’ face while reaching down to scratch at Judith’s soles.

“Mm-hahaha!” Judith erupts into a fit of giggles as she tries to wiggle her away from Heather’s prying fingers.

“Hey, I didn’t tell you to just stop, did I?” Heather wiggles her toes over Venus’ blindfold as she looks down at Judith. “I know you can do it!”

“Hahaha-I’m-haha-trying alright!!…” Judith gives out small licks in between fits of giggles.

“Mmm…” Venus wiggles her toes, reaching her feet closer to Judith’s face with each sporadic lick.

“You know, I’m starting to like this!” Heather prods at Venus’ ball gag.

“Hahahaha-liking what?” Judith looks up as Heather scratches under her toes.

“Putting my feet at someone’s face! Although if you can’t seem to keep busy licking her feet…” Heather takes her feet off Venus’ face, and stands up. “Then maybe you’ll focus when you lick mine in a second…”

“Hmm?” Venus looks up as Heather picks her up and places her in the chair. “Mm?” She tilts her head again as she bends her legs under the chair.

“There,” Heather sits down in front of Judith, and lifts Venus’ feet onto her lap. “Now we’re back to work.”

“Huh-mm!” Judith opens her mouth, then Heather stuffs her nyloned toes in.

“While you suck on my toes…” Heather holds Venus’ saliva-soaked feet up. “Let’s see how ticklish you are,” She strokes Venus’ heels.

“Mhmhmhmhm…” Venus lets out several giggles as she fights to stay still in the chair.

“Hmm…” Judith takes several of Heather’s toes into her mouth.

“Hm, your toes are pretty soaked,” Heather holds Venus’ feet up higher. “Not so much your heels…”

“Mmm?” Venus tilts her head as she feels a tongue on her heels.

“Not bad,” Heather licks her lips, curling her toes while they’re in Judith’s mouth. “I can see why people are into this kind of thing.”

“Mhm,” Judith pushes Heather’s toes out of her mouth. “You see?”

“I do,” Heather lowers Venus’ feet to her lap. “And an idea just came to me.”

“Mm?” Venus raises an eyebrow. “Wmmt kmnd?”

Heather looks down at Venus’ feet. “I remember a show that I saw very late one night, with a couple very similar to you tied back to back.”

“Mmm!!” Venus nods. “Mm knmm thm mmn.”

“You do?” Heather sets Venus’ feet to the side, then stands up. “Good. This should be easy, then,” she walks over to the tub, pulling out a panel ball gag. “Oh yeah…” She looks down at Judith. “This should be fun.”

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Part 3

“Well then,” Heather stands up, admiring her handiwork. “A simple but effective setup, wouldn’t you say?”

“Mmm…” Judith grunts through her panel ball gag. She and Venus are tied back to back, with long, thick belts securing them together.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Heather checks the buckles of Venus’ and Judith’s collars.

“Mm! Wmmt nmw?” Venus looks up while wiggling her soaked toes, her and Judith’s big toes being tied with thin belts.

“Now-hmm…” Heather stops and looks down at Venus and Judith’s phones on the coffee table… then at their bound bare feet. “Maybe…” She grabs Venus’ phone, and holds it up to her face… “Nothing,” she sits down next to Venus. “Do you not have the face unlock set up?”

“Mm? Mm-mm!” Venus shakes her hand. “Wmm?”

“Well then, time for Plan B,” Heather scoots back toward Venus’ feet. “What’s your passcode?”

“Dmpmnds…” Venus smirks behind her gag. “Wmmt dm ymm nmmd mt fmr?”

“As much as I’m enjoying being a ‘dom’, I just don’t know what it’s all like,” Heather holds up an armbinder from the tub. “Heck, I don’t even know how to use this thing,” she drops it back into the tub. “But I can’t really afford a VPN to look this stuff up, so I’ll just use your phone.”

“Mmm!” Judith turns her head. “Jmmt mms mm phmmn!”

“Too late, already at work,” Heather begins scratching at Venus’ soles. “What’s the first number?”

“Mmhmhmhmhm!!” Venus thrashes her body, careful to keep her head still. “Mmmt! Mmmt!”

“Eight?” Heather taps eight. “What’s next?” she scoots back further and strokes Venus’ soles with her nyloned toes.

“MMhmhmhmhmhmhm!! Zmmrmm!!” Venus thrashes harder, rocking back and forth in her bindings.

“Zero…” Heather taps zero. “Next?” Heather leans forward and scratches at Venus’ heels.

“Hmhmhmhmhmhm!! Nmmn!!” Venus lets out high-pitched giggles as she tries to keep still.

“Nine…” Heather taps nine. “And the last?” She puts her feet together, and brushes both of Venus’ soles with her toes.

“MMMMHMHMHMHM!!!” Venus squeezes her eyes shut as she thrashes her body. “FMMR!! FMMR!!”

“Mm,” Judith turns her head. “Gmmz…”

“…Four!” Heather taps four, and the phone unlocks. “There we go!” Heather stands up, and walks into the kitchen to get her phone.

“Hm?” Judith turns her head in the directions of Heather’s footsteps. “Wmmr ymm gmmng?”

“Relax, I’m coming back,” Heather walks back into the family room with her phone as she tries to find Venus’ browser history… “You search in private mode?”

“Mhm!” Venus nods. “Thmt’s wmm ymm shmmd mms Jmdmm’s phmmn!”

“Is that the consensus?” Heather sets the phones down, then sits down in front of Judith’s feet, reaching for Judith’s phone. “Let’s see if you have face recognition…” she leans forward, and holds the phone up to Judith’s face.

“Mm,” Judith shakes her head, hearing her phone vibrate in Heather’s hand. “Mm nm…”

“Oh no indeed…” Heather turns the phone toward her, seeing it still locked. “Guess it doesn’t work all gagged and blinded like that,” she leans back, looking down at Judith’s wriggling bound feet.

“Hmm…” Judith grabs onto Venus’ bound hands, and takes a deep breath. “Lmts dm mt.”

“Love the attitude,” Heather gently spiders Judith’s soles with her fingers. “Now what’s the first number?”

“Mhmhmhmhm!!…” Judith tightens her grip on Venus’ hands. “Wmmn!”

“I think that’s a one…” Heather taps one while spidering Judith’s feet a little faster. “Next number?”

“Hmhmhmhmhmhm!!!” Judith writhes in her bindings, continuing to squeeze Venus’ hands. “Smvmn!!”

“Seven…” Heather taps seven. “Next?” She then scoots back to stroke Judith’s heels with her nyloned toes.

“MM!! Nmmn!!” Judith lets go of Venus’ hands, her own hands and feet flopping about against the ticklish onslaught.

“Nine…” Heather switches to brushing up and down Judith’s soles with her toes. “And the last?”

“Nmmn!! Nmmn!!!”

“Nine…” Heather taps nine again. “There we-woah…”

“Hmm…hmm…” Judith catches her breath. “Wmmt…”

“What site is this?…” Heather enters Judith’s browser to find a site full of bondage videos. “So there are entire websites full of this stuff…”

“Hm…mmhmm…” Judith nods. “Tmmns…”

“Let’s see…” Heather scrolls down to each video. “Two girls hogtied… one girl hung upside down… woah…”

“Mm?” Venus and Judith turn to face Heather.

“I want to try and recreate this…” Heather gets up, and starts to unbuckle the belt tying Venus and Judith together. She looks into the tub. “Oh good, you have rope in here…”

“Mm?” Venus looks up as she pulls away from Judith. “Wmmtchm dmmng?”

“Relax…” Heather shifts Venus’ body to the side, then lays her and Judith flat on their backs. “Let me get something for your feet,” she walks into the kitchen to wet a paper towel. “It’ll make sense once I’m done.”

“Mm…” Judith turns her head, her nose touching Venus’ sole. “Mm?”

“Oh yeah,” Heather comes back into the family room with a wet paper towel. “Give me these feet for a second…” She lifts Venus’ feet by the heel, and wipes down her soles and between her toes.

“Mhmhmhmhm!!…” Venus’ body writhes as Heather scrubs as her soles.

“There we go,” Heather folds up the paper towel, setting it down on the coffee table. “Now it’s clean,” she walks around and uncoils a length of rope.

“Mm?” Judith raises an eyebrow as she feels Heather’s hands reach behind her neck. “Mm-ah!” She licks her lips as Heather takes the panel ball gag away. “What’s going on?”

“Shh…” Heather presses Venus’ feet over Judith’s face. “One more second…” She takes the rope, and connects the belt around Venus’ ankles to Judith’s collar. “There,” Heather stands up, and uncoils another length of rope. “Start licking, feet lover.”

“Mmm…” Venus curls her toes as she feels Judith’s tongue on her soles. “Mm-uh?” Venus licks her lips as Heather unbuckles her ball gag. “What’s ha-mm?”

“You too, sweetheart,” Heather connects Judith’s ankles to Venus’ collar. “Now,” She stands up. “Start licking!”

“Right,” Venus begins licking up Judith’s soles.

“Now you’re both licking…” Heather sits down with Judith’s phone in hand, resting her feet on Venus and Judith’s bodies. “I’ll go search for more ideas.”

“Glad to help you become a more creative dom,” Venus watches Judith sprawl her tied toes as she laps at the balls of her feet.

“And for that, I thank you,” Heather continues scrolling through the site on Judith’s phone. “Ooh… four girls hogtied.”

“Check my playlist,” Judith lets out between licks. “At the top… there should be playlists…”

“At the top?” Heather crosses her ankles, then scrolls all the way up. “Playlists… let’s see…”

“They’re all mostly ideas…” Judith laps at Venus’ soles as Heather taps on a playlist.

“Ideas for me?” Venus smirks as she laps under Judith’s toes.

“Geez, wish there were guys that let you still lick feet,” Heather slowly scrolls through the playlist. “Hmm…”

“Mm…” Judith kisses Venus’ soles. “Find anything?”

“Indeed I have,” Heather reaches over and starts to unbuckle the belts around Judith’s wrists and elbows. “Start untying yourselves, and go earn your break.”

“Huh?” Venus looks over as Judith starts untying the
rope connecting her neck to her feet.

“Thank you,” Judith unbuckles her collar. “What’s the occasion?”

“You’ll see,” Heather watches as Judith unbuckles the belts around her chest, and Venus swings her feet to the side. “I think you’ll like it, considering it was in your favorites…”

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Part 4

“Boy is this fun…” Venus mutters to herself as she returns to the kitchen from the bathroom, having relieved herself and cleaned off her feet.

“Welcome back!” Heather, her tights now off, stands next to a re-tied Judith. The tub of bondage items is now on the kitchen table. “You ready for more?”

“You bet,” Venus shares a kiss with Judith, observing only belts tied around her wrists and ankles. “Seems kinda light, what’s up?

“What’s up is…” Heather buckles a belt around Venus’ wrists. “We’re gonna be trying a few things,” she then bends down to buckle a belt around her ankles.

“Upstairs, I may add,” Judith winks. “That was my idea.”

“Nice!” Venus’ eyes briefly glitter.

“Yes…” Heather reaches into the tub, pulling out a pair of handcuffs with a matching key, and a riding crop. “So I suggest you start hopping,” she taps Judith’s bare leg with her riding crop.

“Don’t have to tell me twice,” Venus begins out of the kitchen.

“Relax,” Heather smacks Judith on the butt. “I’ll be right behind you.”

“Good to know,” Judith starts hopping behind Venus.

“Come on, you got this…” Venus takes a left, finding the door to Judith’s room wide open. “I made it!”

“Good for-ack-you…” Judith slowly follows behind, taking a few smacks from Heather’s riding crop.

“Wonderful,” Heather twirls the handcuffs in her hand, tapping the side of Judith’s bottom. “Now can you get onto the bed?”

“I can try!” Venus hops into Judith’s bedroom, then lets herself fall forward onto the bed. “Almost…” she swings her legs onto the bed. “There… got it.”

“Heh… finally…” Judith catches her breath.

“Not as athletic, are you?” Heather puts her hands on her hips.

“Not quite,” Judith flops onto the bed.

“Good work, girls,” Heather drapes the riding crop over her shoulder. “Lay like you’re being hogtied, and I’ll be right back,” she walks out of the room, closing the door behind her.

“So…” Judith swings her body onto the bed as both she and Venus turn onto their stomachs, facing the foot of the bed. “Is this all that it’s shaping to be?”

“It is, actually,” Venus looks over at Judith, her feet raised in the air. “You’re quite the worshipper.”

“Thank you,” Judith looks to Venus. “Quite the sub you’re turning out to be.”

“Same to you, although I guess that makes you a… switch, is it?”

“Yeah, a switch,” Judith looks to the door, hearing Heather’s footsteps…

“Alright, I’m back!” Heather re-enters the room, tub in hand. “Now to finish you up,” she sets the tub down, and holds up her balled-up tights. “Open up!”

“Okay-mm!” Venus opens her mouth, and Heather stuffs her tights in her and Judith’s mouths.

“Now then,” Heather takes two ball gags out of the tub. “Let’s seal those in…”

“Mmm…” Judith exhales through her nose as Heather buckles the ball gag in her mouth, sealing her tights in.

“And with that…” Heather walks over and buckles the other ball gag in Venus’ mouth. “We can get to the fun part,” she grabs the key in her hand, and locks the handcuffs around her wrists behind her back.

“Mm?” Venus raises an eyebrow. “Wmmt mbmmt thm hmgtmms?”

“That’s the thing,” Heather walks around the bed, climbing onto it behind Venus and Judith. “You are going to hold that position, while I worship your feet.”

“Hmm?” Venus looks to Judith with a raised eyebrow, who returns with a sly smirk.

“Oh yeah,” Heather kneels between Venus and Judith’s raised feet. “Now please, curl your toes for me.”

“Mm,” Judith curls her toes, looking back at Heather’s tongue travelling up her soles.

“Mm… good girl,” Heather leaves Judith’s feet with a kiss, and bends down over Venus’ scrunched toes.

“Mm…” Venus looks to Judith again, who returns a wink.

“Now then,” Heather kisses Venus’ soles, then licks her lips. “Spread those toes for me.”

“Mmm…” Venus closes her eyes, relaxing her head as Heather sucks at her big toes.

“How does it feel?” Heather switches over to sucking on the sides of Judith’s feet. “Getting dommed by someone tied up just like you?”

“Hmm…” Judith rests her head on her side, facing Venus as Heather sucks on her big toes.

“I can see why you like this…” Heather plants a brief kiss on each of Venus’ toes. “Definitely a certain thrill to being tied up…”

“Fmn, msn’t mt?” Judith looks back at Heather with a smirk.

“Yeah…” Heather switches over to kissing Judith’s toes. “I could go for switching between being a sub and dom different days…”

“Mm swmtch?” Venus closes her eyes as Heather licks at her soles.

“Yeah…” Heather takes a long lick up each of Venus’ feet. “Hmm… maybe I should just tie myself up even more…” Heather plants several kisses on Venus’ soles.

“Hmm?” Venus perks her head up, careful not to move her toes.

“Yeah…” Heather turns her body to kiss Judith’s soles. “Just lay here with you, helplessly wriggling…” she licks at Judith’s heels. “At the mercy of yet another…”

“Mm…” Judith nods. “Mmntmrmstmng…”

“I bet. But we’re doing something else, at least tonight,” Heather sits on the edge of the bed, feeling for the keyhole with her key. “Judith, can you hop up off the bed for a second?”

“Mhm…” Judith slowly rolls toward the edge of the bed, swinging her legs off as Heather unlocks herself from the handcuffs.

“Wmmt mbmmt mm?” Venus turns onto her side, looking over at Heather.

“You will stay there,” Heather walks over to the tub, and pulls out four lengths of rope. “I’ve got something special planned to round out the night.”

“Mmm…” Venus coos behind her gag as Heather drops the ropes on the bed and walks around to her side.

“Here we go…” Heather unbuckles the belts around Venus’ wrists and ankles. “Now lie spread eagle.”

“Mm!” Venus’ eyes light up. “Lmmk thms!” She turns her body around, and lies on her back, her arms and legs pointing to a corner of the bed.

“Exactly,” Heather grabs the ropes, and ties Venus’ right arm to its corner.

“Wmmt dm m dm?” Judith watches, trying to keep her balance as Heather ties Venus’ right ankle to its corner of the bed.

“You will see in a minute!” Heather walks around tbe bed and boops Judith on the nose, then ties Venus’ left ankle to its corner. “Why don’t you go hop in front of the bed for me?”

“Mmkm…” Judith hops around to the front of the bed as Heather ties Venus’ left arm to its corner. “Nmm?”

“Now, hold still,” Heather reaches around and unbuckles the belt around Judith’s wrists.

“Mm?” Venus looks down at Judith, eyebrow raised.

“Good,” Heather grabs the riding crop. “Now with your free hands, tickle Venus.”

“Mm?” Judith turns back to Heather, head tilted.

“You heard me,” Heather taps Judith’s butt with the riding crop. “Go on, tickle her.”

“Mmm…” Judith turns to Venus, her hands hovering over her feet. “Smmrm…”

“Dmn’t bm!” Venus clenches her fists. “Mm rmmdm!”

“Mmrmmt…” Judith lightly scratches at Venus’ soles.

“Mhmhmhmhmhm…” Venus lets out muffled giggles, her toes wiggling about. “Nmt bmhmhmhmd…”

“A good start…” Heather lightly taps Judith on the butt with the riding crop. “How about a little faster?”

“Hmm…” Judith exhales sharply through her gag.

“Hmhmhmhmhmhm!!” Venus’ legs begin to thrash. “Mmmhmhmhmhm!!”

“Good, good…” Heather taps Judith’s thighs. “Keep ramping it up.”

“Hmhmhmhmhm!! MMHMHM!!!” Venus squeezes her eyes shut as Judith scratches at her heels.

“Alright,” Heather taps the backs of Judith’s knees. “Now tickle her real hard, and we’ll call it a night!”

“Hmph,” Judith takes a deep breath through her nose, then quickly scratches at Venus’ soles.

“MMMHMHMHMHMHM!!” Venus shakes her head as her whole body thrashes. “MMMMM!!!”

“Alright, that’s enough,” Heather taps Judith’s calves. “Welp, it’s pretty late…” she tosses the riding crop back into the tub, then grabs a belt. “Time to tuck you two in.”

“Hm… hm… ymmr lmmvmn ms?” Venus watches as Heather buckles a belt around Judith’s wrists, then a thicker belt pinning her arms to her body.

“Don’t worry,” Heather guides Judith onto the bed, on top of Venus. “I’ll leave with some scissors, and in the morning, I’ll come untie you if you haven’t already.”

“Mm-ah…” Judith looks down at Venus as Heather unbuckles her ball gag and takes her tights out of Judith’s mouth. “There are some scissors in my desk drawer.”

“Hmmlm thmmr!” Venus looks into Judith’s eyes as Heather walks over and grabs Judith’s scissors, as well as several belts.

“Hi,” Judith smiles back as Heather walks around and puts the scissors in Venus’ hand.

“There,” Heather unbuckles Venus’ gag and takes her tights, then she walks around the bed, and starts to strap Venus and Judith’s legs. “I’m gonna be honest, tonight was really fun, how about you?”

“Oh, absolutely,” Venus looks over at Heather as she straps her ankles to Judith’s. “Thank you for coming around.”

“No, thank you,” Heather plants a kiss on each of Venus and Judith’s feet. “Tonight was the most fun I’ve had in a long while,” She stands up. “Text me whenever you get free, okay? Good night, you two!”

“Good night!” Venus and Judith look back as Heather turns out the light and closes the door.

“Well…” Judith looks into Venus’ eyes in the darkness. “Fun night?”

“Oh yeah…” Venus closes the blades of the scissors around the rope, and clamps down, cutting it. “We can free ourselves whenever.”

“Nah,” Judith smirks. “Why don’t we lay here for a while, and you pretend you’re still fully tied up?”

“Whatever you say, dom,” Venus lets go of the scissors, and lifts her head to meet Judith in a deep kiss. “Love you, Judith…”

Judith returns the kiss. “Love you too, Venus…”

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention] glad I could b3 so helpful. :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention] that was a most entertaining Story with some hot foot action. Thsnks for sharing this with us!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic