TUG Court (F+/F+) - Introduction

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

TUG Court (F+/F+) - Introduction

Post by AlexUSA3 »

TUG Court - Introduction

Back in The Sleepover, I had the girls play a game known as “TUG Court,” which was a total mockery of a courtroom and real justice and was comically conducted to conclude if a girl had or had not committed some sort of TUG-related “crime” against one or more of her friends. I realized that the concept deserved its own feature length story, and that’s what this is.

Hannah Larsson is on trial, accused of having tied her friends and then tortured them as well, all without consent. She demands a trial before the TUG Court, where she believes she can prove her innocence. The girls of the Cool Girls’ Club serve as the judge, the lawyers, the jury, and even the executioner, if necessary. Is Hannah really innocent, or is there more to this story than she and her accusers are willing to divulge? This is no ordinary courtroom: crazy antics will take place, and the gag orders might be taken quite literally.

I am seeking input from you the readers: what kinds of elements might make a “TUG Court” more fun for you as a reader and for the participants as well? Keep it clean; this is a “Story for Everyone.” I’d love to have some ideas thrown around so that this story will entertain as many as possible.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

What a fun idea -- I wonder if the "gag order" could simply mean that everyone in the room is gagged except for the judge and the person who is supposed to be talking. And maybe witnesses are tied to the stand as they testify? Good luck with this!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TapeTurtle wrote: 1 day ago What a fun idea -- I wonder if the "gag order" could simply mean that everyone in the room is gagged except for the judge and the person who is supposed to be talking. And maybe witnesses are tied to the stand as they testify? Good luck with this!
Agreed! A fine idea! Looking forward when it will come to pass! My compliments!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Liking the idea and looking forward to not only what you produce but also what suggestions you relieve.

And yet if I may be so bold how about you consider the concept of not just discussing the events that have been alleged, but also have demonstrations and live action. Possibly have the defendant restrained and gagged when in court and even when held in the cells etc. you could even have her straitjacketed and muzzled
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just read the Intro again - I really like the Idea! I will see, if I can come up with some Ideas :)
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

There could be penalties for the lawyers like if one get held in contempt they could be bound and gagged and unable to help their client. Also blindfolds could be used to prevent people from seeing evidence and identifying it or someone. Earplugs could be used the same way. I love the court idea!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic