Bound auntie and mom (f/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
danper140
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound auntie and mom (f/FF)

Post by danper140 »

Hi everyone,

I am new on this forum and it's my first story. I hope you enjoy, sorry in advance for the spelling and grammar mistakes. English is not my native language

Astrid was on her computer when she heard her mother call her:

- “Astrid! get down now”

So she went downstairs to see what her mother wanted from her :

- “I got your report card and it’s really bad. I don’t know where your head is right now but I’ll fix it right away. You are punished, so you will not have the right to touch your computer for 1 month, hoping that it will raise your grades »

- “But Mom I’m 14, I’m too old to be punished, right? More it’s the holidays I wouldn’t know what else to do.”

Laurence, Astrid’s mother was a 36-year-old single woman very strict with her daughter. It must be said that she had him young enough and have to act in this way to raise him well. She is a green-eyed brunette who could have met any man she wanted. However, she was entirely devoted to her work and to her daughter. Tonight, she was dressed in a white blouse, slim-fit suit pants and small boots.

- “Don’t argue, you are my daughter and I still have all authority over you. As I told you, you will take the opportunity to work. So I guess this is a good time to tell you that your Aunt Clara will come to babysit you tonight to check that you are holding your position. I have an important appointment tonight and I have to leave»

- “But Mom, I’m too old to have a babysitter. I love Aunt Clara, but is it really necessary?”

- “This is part of your punishment, honey, go do your homework now.”

Seeing that her mother was intransigent on her, Astrid gave her the computer and went up to her room. So she began to do her homework. Then she heard the doorbell ring.

- “Oh, it’s you, Clara, come in. Astrid, come say hello to your aunt !”

Astrid came down to greet her aunt. Clara was a very pretty 30-year-old brunette with green eyes like her mother. She was wearing a pink T-shirt, tight leggings and black sneakers.

Astrid loved her aunt despite the fact that she didn’t want a babysitter. She was much less severe than her mother and she spent time playing with her.

- “Her computer is under the nightstand, you have to be careful that she doesn’t touch it and make sure she finishes her homework okay?”

- “You’re really strict with my niece, but that’s okay”

When her mother was gone, Clara told Astrid “finish your homework and we’ll find something to do next”

Astrid therefore began to work reluctantly. After an hour and a half, she finally finished her homework and wondered what to do to kill time. She was definitely bored without her computer.

She thought and suddenly had an idea: To make her aunt out of harm’s way to enjoy her evening. So she found a way and took out of her wardrobe a mysterious sports bag. However, there was a problem: her aunt had a black belt of karate. Although Astrid also did, it would have been impossible for her to master her aunt. So she had to use cunning.

She came down from her room and said to her aunt,

- “I finished auntie, can I have my computer now ?”

- "You know I love you, Astrid, but I can’t disobey your mother like that when she trusts me completely, find something to do instead, don’t you want to watch a movie?"

- “Okay let’s do this,” says Astrid

Putting her plan into action immediately would not have worked. She then watched a movie with her aunt while she thought about the details.

When the film came to the end, Clara said to Astrid:

“Well I think it’s time to go to bed, it’s getting late”

- “I’d like to do a game before we do it, do you agree?”

- “What kind of game”

- “Are you a karate expert auntie?”

- “Yes I started rather young and this sport relaxes me”

- Mom signed up to me in karate since I was 6 years old, as you know, and right now we’re working on a pretty complicated catch to immobilize the opponent Can I work on you?

Afterwards, she opened her sports bag and pulled strings out of it.

- “You learn to immobilize people with karate ropes, I never learned that.”

- “Yes, it is to immobilize the opponent without hurting him. They lent us the ropes to train us.”

- “I see it’s a good idea why not, but we do this in 5 minutes and then you go to bed okay?”

That’s all Astrid was hoping for:

- “Stand straight ahead of me,” she says to her aunt

When she did, Astrid quickly took a karate to her aunt so that she could find her hands behind her back and tie them effectively with the rope by doing several turns around her wrists.

“Wow, you’re really good at the technique, you didn’t really need me,” says Clara.

- “Wait it’s not over,” says Astrid

- “What do you mean ?”

Astrid crossed her aunt's feet and tied her ankles the same way as her wrists. Seeing that his niece was pulling another piece of rope, Clara said to him:

- “I think it should be enough to immobilize the opponent, I’m starting to feel uncomfortable what more do you want to add?”

- “Don’t worry, auntie, it’s just a small addition to finish the technique, it’s almost over”

She then folded her knees and tied her wrists to her ankles so that her aunt would be in a perfect hogtie.

- “Uh Astrid it’s pretty tight there I didn’t expect that at all”

- “But that’s how you immobilize someone in karate. Now that you’re a black belt tata, you’re going to be able to deliver yourself.”

- “How?? It wasn’t about that at all, you’re going to untie me right now!”

- “But you have to check that the technique works”

- “Don’t make fun of me, I’m responsible for you and I can’t stay tied up like a sausage here!!!”

- “But why are you yelling at me, you agreed to play along and help me”

- “I TOLD YOU TO DETACH ME, WE HAD TO DO THIS IN 5 MINUTES, SO THAT’S ENOUGH NOW”

- “Well if that’s how you feel”

Astrid took off her aunt’s socks, rolled them into balls and put them facing her face.

- “Open your mouth wide tata”

- “What do you do with my socks there, don’t even dare put it in my mouMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF”

Astrid put her aunt’s socks in her mouth, took some tape and tore a band that she placed on her lips so that she could not spit them out.

"MMFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

- “That’s good, don’t force it too much, it’s special building tape, it will last a whole week if necessary.”

- “MMFFFFPPPHHHHHHHHH MPPHHHHHHHHHH”

Astrid couldn’t believe she had her aunt, a karate champion, tied up and gagged in leggings, hogtied and barefoot.

- “I’m really sorry, auntie, but abusive punishment is not good as you see it and I wanted to be a little free to do what I wanted tonight, don’t worry I’ll untie you before Mom gets here.”

- MMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Clara didn’t believe it, she had been bound and gagged by her 14-year-old niece!

"Well, I’ll leave the TV on, enjoy!"

MFFFFFFPPHHHHHHHH »

Her aunt tried to wiggle as much as possible but there was nothing to do, she was too well tied.

After about 30 minutes Astrid heard his mother’s car park in front of the house.

“Oh no I miscalculated, I didn’t think mom would be home so soon, I’ll never have time to untie auntie !”

Clara saw the headlights of her sister’s car and decided to call her with all her might

MMMMMMPHHHHHHHHH MMPPHHHHPMHHHHHHHHH

Astrid ran to her aunt and dragged her to her room quite quickly under her moans. She then closed the door and reflected on the situation.

"Well, I’m in a hell of a bind, we’ll have to find the solution and fast !"

Astrid reflected and an idea came to her mind: tie up her mother too. Of course she would then get into trouble but she could relax a little bit, and then it couldn’t be much worse than her current punishment. In addition, his mother did not do any fighting sports so it would be much easier to tie her than his aunt.

When Laurence walked through the door of the house, she took off her boots on the step of the door and exclaimed:

"Astrid, Clara, I’m home!"

“MPPHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHH” Clara screamed loudly through the gag and twisted herself to make as many noises as possible for her sister to hear. Astrid put her finger in front of her mouth to tell her aunt to shut up and then went out and closed the door behind her.

When Astrid arrived near his mother, she said to him immediately:

- “Astrid honey, where is Clara”

- “Oh she picked up some drinks at the grocery store, she should be back soon, how come you got home so early?”

- “The date didn’t go very well, I preferred to cut it short and go home to spend some time with Clara, now it’s time for you to go to bed.”

- MPPPHHHHHHHHH MPPHHHPHPPHPHHPPPHHH MMMMMMPPPFFFFFFFFFFFF

- “Here you hear this noise, it’s coming from your room I’m going to check it out,” says Laurence as she heads to Astrid’s room.

Astrid expected this and positioned the sports bag that contained the ropes outside the room.

When Laurence entered the room she fell face to face with her sister tied up and gagged in a hogtie position.

- MMPPHPHHHHHHHH MPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

- “Clara! What’s going on here!” Laurence said rushing to her sister.

She removed the tape from his mouth (not without difficulty). Clara spit out her socks and shouted:

- “Laurence, your daughter is crazy, she tied me up like that!!”

- “What ?? Astrid is coming here right now!”

- “I’m here, mom,” said Astrid, who was standing right behind her mother.

So she gave her a karate grip by controlling her on the ground and positioning her hands behind her back. She then quickly wrapped a rope around her wrists.

- “Astrid! You’ve gone crazy or something! I’m your mother so you’re going to do me the pleasure of untie me immediately!”

Ignoring his mother’s supplications, Astrid also tied his ankles.

- “Astrid please stop it,” said Clara, who saw her sister now powerless to be controlled by her niece.

Astrid let go of her mother for a moment, walked towards her aunt and picked up the socks soaked in saliva that she had spit out».

- “You make a lot of noise auntie and you keep me from concentrating I think her socks were very good in your mouth”

- “What? Please don’t do tMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Astrid put her aunt’s socks back in her mouth and put a piece of tape back on her before she could spit them out.

- “Astrid, I assure you, you’re going to regret it!” Laurence said.

- “I know, but in the meantime it’s up to you to be punished and think a little”

Astrid dragged her mother into the bathroom and put her in the bathtub. She then took a piece of rope and tied her ankles to the basin tap.

- “That’s how I’m sure you can’t run away”

- “You’re crazy! I don’t think you appreciate the seriousness of your actions!”

- “Maybe but in the meantime it would do me good if you kept your mouth shut.”

Astrid took off her mother’s socks. Having seen her do the same with her sister Laurence, she was worried:

- “No Astrid please don’t put that in my mouth it disgusts me I assure you I won’t scream”

Astrid rolled her mother’s socks in a ball, put them close to her face and then said to her:

- “Sorry mom but I want to have a quiet evening, I don’t want to take any risk.”

Astrid stop MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Astrid tucked the socks in her mother’s mouth and quickly tore a piece of duct tape that she put on her lips.

MMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- “Sorry mom you should have signed up for karate, I wouldn't have tied you up so easily otherwise”

MMMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Astrid admired her work. She had her mother tied up and gagged in the bathtub with her bare feet tied to the tap. She twisted herself in the tub to test her ropes but couldn’t do much in that position. She vigorously moved her bare feet to release them from the tap, in vain.

- “Don’t worry mom I have an idea so you don’t get bored”

On these words she returned to the room where her aunt was also bound and gagged

- “MMPPPHPPHHHHHHHHHHHH MPPPHHHHHHHHHHH MPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFF” moans Clara

- “Auntie you must be bored here I’m taking you with Mom”

Astrid dragged her aunt to the bathroom. Seeing her sister tied up in the bathtub, Clara moaned :

"MPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH MPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

«MPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH MPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF» replied Laurence through her gag gesticulating in the bathtub.

Clara and Laurence couldn’t believe they were captured by a 14-year-old girl!

- “I don’t trust you tata, you are able to free mom in this position, so I need to make a little adjustment to avoid this problem.”

With these words, Astrid took out her last piece of rope and tied her aunt’s bare feet (always hogtied) at the foot of the bathroom cabinet.

“MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” yelled Clara through her gag.

"Well, you can now stay all alone you all clearly have so much to talk about, I’ll come and untie you tomorrow morning, good night!"

“MMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH MPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFF MPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFF” shouted the 2 women through their gag.

Astrid took the opportunity to play the computer until 4am. She fell asleep quietly in her room then leaving in suspense the punishment that she will have to undergo the next day.
Last edited by danper140 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A good start I must say! Writing in a different language is quite the challenge - so congratulations that you followed that through. The more you write the more proficient you will get - I wonder what Punishment the unruly teenager will recieve :)
danper140
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by danper140 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago A good start I must say! Writing in a different language is quite the challenge - so congratulations that you followed that through. The more you write the more proficient you will get - I wonder what Punishment the unruly teenager will recieve :)
Thank you for your support :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

danper140 wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago A good start I must say! Writing in a different language is quite the challenge - so congratulations that you followed that through. The more you write the more proficient you will get - I wonder what Punishment the unruly teenager will recieve :)
Thank you for your support :)
You are welcome. I know from experience how difficult it is to write in a language that is not your native language. With practise I got more comfortable.
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

This is really good stuff
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic