The games that we play. *NEW* at last part 12 added, (22/4) m/fffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention],
As you know, this is not my genre of choice but I can see why your fans are so enthusiastic. There is a fine line between erotica and filth, your writing style makes sure that your narratives falls well to the right side of the line. Write on!

PS. Now I shall get on with preparing my latest offering of filth!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Looking forward to read more
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you a new update will arrive soon, it just became clear my initial plan for the girls and Miss Vickers needed a complete overhaul, but please be assured this tale will continue
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 9 months ago Thank you a new update will arrive soon, it just became clear my initial plan for the girls and Miss Vickers needed a complete overhaul, but please be assured this tale will continue
Just take your time [mention]Bandit666[/mention] :) Your humble audience will wait gladly :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago
Bandit666 wrote: 9 months ago Thank you a new update will arrive soon, it just became clear my initial plan for the girls and Miss Vickers needed a complete overhaul, but please be assured this tale will continue
Just take your time @Bandit666 :) Your humble audience will wait gladly :)
can only agree! :) :) :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], when you are happy with your work, your readers will be happiest. Take your time and satisfy yourself.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago I find it so disappointing, [mention]Bandit666[/mention], that my sister did not have friends like this. Or did she and I was just too much of a wuss to take proper advantage? No matter, your wonderful writing has certainly unleashed my imagination. Thank you.
I feel truly honoured to think I’ve unleashed your imagination and long may that continue, for your pleasure as much as my own.
some_wanderer wrote: 10 months ago As usual [mention]Bandit666[/mention] , another great chapter that brings happiness to us readers. 😌

I just hope that the dear protagonist never feels awkward handling his sister, he should feel blessed 🙏, and stronger 💪 with every moment with her.

Now waiting for what he has planned. 🤔
I’m pleased to say despite a longer than intended wait the time has arrived for you to find out
Nainur wrote: 10 months ago excellent stuff! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Thank you, hope the wait will prove worthwhile
slackywacky wrote: 10 months ago "He who has a way with words".

That's what this was, an example on writing a chapter in which nothing happens, but a lot happens.
Well done.
Thank you, I’m truly humbled by your words, for you’re truly a Grand Master of bondage tales.
laz wrote: 10 months agogreat chapter
Thank you
Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago What an outstanding Chapter [mention]Bandit666[/mention] - the build up of thrill and suspense is fantastic :) And everything else of course!
Again such kind words from one who tells unforgettable tales.
The G-Man wrote: 10 months ago Very nice chapter, and I definitely wanting to see what happens next.
Thank you, you will soon see,
MrBind wrote: 10 months ago This is really good......a little surprised I just now saw it. Gonna have to go back and read from the beginning, lol.
I hope you enjoyed all you found, and will enjoy what’s to follow as much,
Busy Damsel wrote: 10 months ago This is interesting, and unexpected. It's very well written, and not at all creepy. Nice job!
I try never to make it creepy, only fun, a little naughty, but only you can truly judge
Xtc wrote: 10 months ago [mention]Bandit666[/mention],
As you know, this is not my genre of choice but I can see why your fans are so enthusiastic. There is a fine line between erotica and filth, your writing style makes sure that your narratives falls well to the right side of the line. Write on!

PS. Now I shall get on with preparing my latest offering of filth!
Thank you, to know I’ve produced something you’d notice despite it not being your own preferred genre is quite a statement, so now continue to enjoy all you write and read
knutty71 wrote: 9 months ago Looking forward to read more
More to follow in mere moments.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And so after far too long a wait, here’s the latest instalment, hope you’ll all enjoy.

[mention]some_wanderer[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]laz[/mention], [mention]SquidIncMaster[/mention], [mention]Mr.Bind[/mention], [mention]Busy Damsel[/mention] [mention]knutty71[/mention]

The games that we play.

Part 10.

“There now, and don’t you all make for such lovely couples”, I’d teased having paired my sister and Lucy, placed Katie with Megan, and saved the best for last, by teaming up my secret love, Ellie with my new obsession Miss Vickers.

“But alas, clearly we have no time for our little game of hide and seek, for it looks like dinner has arrived much sooner than expected”, I’d announced seeing the car heading towards the old farmhouse we call the cabin, though I did so with a little sadness, a little frustration, for one of my biggest, boldest plans for the evening would have to wait, at least momentarily.

Still they say all good things come to those who wait, and who am I to argue, especially when you have not one or two, but six bikini clad beauties to entertain, to delight, and of course to render helpless, all in the name of naughty fun and joyful play. And besides, it gave me a chance to rummage through their suitcases, Miss Vickers not so little travel bag, also. Made it possible for me find a few bonus items to make the game all the more interesting, for myself, and wickedly humiliating for them. Granted me the chance to watch their wonderful movements, in such pleasing outfits, whilst clearing away the dishes, offered me the opportunity to listen into their plans, for even their whispers were too loud to go unnoticed.

“Well, it looks to me like you’ve finally finished”, I’d stated when they could delay the inevitable no longer, when having deliberately stalled the inescapable as much as possible, the time arrived for me to take back control, of their actions, of their interactions.

“So who shall be the first to be hidden I wonder?”, I’d rhetorically asked, for they knew they had no say, were well aware that I’d already made my decision, for my eyes remained focused on my sister, who’s bratty behaviour throughout, despite it being mainly her idea, made my choice easier than it should.

“Ha, as if we don’t already know the answer to that”, my sister had shot back, with a barely concealed giggle, as despite her mock protest, her veiled attempt to play the hard done by damsel, who’d options have been removed, we all knew she loved every minute of her captivity, knew she delighted in our naughty little games.

“Oh how kind of you to volunteer, but first, I must ensure there’s no cheating, there’s no attempts to follow your route, which is way, I must apologise to your fellow players, as it’s off to the utility room from, it’s behind the locked door they go”, I’d teased, before guiding the other towards, what I knew was a windowless, and often chilly room at the far side of the kitchen.

“This only take a short while”, I’d informed moments before the door was closed behind them, though instantly I’d regretted not taking advantage, regretted not using the whole situation to at least get their hands bound nice and tightly behind the back, or maybe better yet, tying them to the frames of the shelving units within.

“Well looks like it’s just the two of us sis, so tell me do you recognise these?” I’d said initially stating the outright obvious, before asking if she could identify the pair of red lace and nylon panties, that weren’t her own, that were in fact Lucy’s.

“What, where did you get those?”, my sister responded, deftly trying to dodge my question, with one of her own, though the wideness of her eyes, the flushed look upon her face, gave away the obvious, showed me she knew exactly who they belonged to, showed me what I already knew, Lucy and herself has explored their relationship, as I had with Ellie.

“It really doesn’t matter where I got them from, but rather where they’re going”, I’d taunted, while carefully folding them into a firm, adequately size ball, before offering them up to my sisters anything but reluctant open mouth.

“There that’s much better, but there’s still something missing…….ah yes, the tape”, I’d teased, for I’d not forgotten the broad PVC tape, had already produced it from behind my back, making sure it matched the colour her new, and I shamefully admit, sensually appealing bikini.

“Walk, it’s the old stable block for you”, I’d instructed, once her lips had been sealed by wrap after wrap of the broad black PVC tape, once I’d ensured those red lace and nylon panties that belonged to her secret girlfriend had been concealed, had been hidden, but most of all, had been guaranteed to stay right where I wanted.

Though, at first she’d been reluctant, simply landing a couple of firm, slightly inappropriate smacks to her firm delightful butt, or at least according to my friends, who I’ve often caught watching, her firm delightful butt, though personally, all I’d really noticed, is how much she liked having it smacked, and embarrassingly how much I enjoyed spanking her, she’d soon got the hint, and sulked off to the scene of her next captivity.

“Ah yes, this will do nicely”, I’d remarked upon entering the old stable block, that now served as a large garage, storage area, and on the first floor, fully equipped games room and gym, not that any of those things particularly interested me. For my eyes were directed towards one of the many age worn, strong, solid oak beams that supported the floor and roof above.

“Mmppphhhhh”, my sister offered in protest, suddenly realising just what was on my mind, but she knew it was pointless, was well aware of the fact my mind was made up, and it wasn’t for changing.

But then having said that, I knew a way to distract her from further protests, and all it took was a short period of time standing with hands on head, a rope around her body, above, below and between her breasts, though I still felt uncomfortable as my hands rubbed against, inadvertently caressed and teased her way more intimately than they should. All it took was a second rope around the waist, strategically knotted, and pulled tightly between her legs, fed through her crotch and butt cheeks.

“Now isn’t that just perfect”, I’d commented, once the breast harness, crotch rope, bindings around her ankles, mid and upper calves, lower and mid thighs, and wrists, behind her back of course, had been attached to the solid, oak beam, had been used to hold her tightly in place, ensuring escape, or for that matter, even the slightest amount of freedom has been rendered impossible.

“See you soon sis, but don’t worry, I’ll come check on you soon, for have just one more thing to add, before the game begins in earnest”, I’d gone on to tell her, though I gave no hint as to what I meant by one more thing to add, as she knew herself, it couldn’t be anymore rope, couldn’t be an even stricter gag, nor a blindfold for that matter, because all those things had already been taken care off.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Oh yeah! A sister centric chapter!

The best chapter there is [mention]Bandit666[/mention] ! (Unless there are more sister centric chapters coming 😏)

10/10!

He's enjoying what he's doing 😏, and a great way to tie up and hide his sister 😉. Hope he comes back to her in a later chapter.

That long wait was worth it.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Much fun and games! Well done. Well worth the wait. One question though, why didn't he use rope to immobilize the players rather than locking them in a cold room? Inquiring minds want to know.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

This was worth the wait Bandit :D

Now what naughty things does our main character have planned? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It was worth any minute waiting my friend! I wonder what is in store for the Ladies :) Let the games begin!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

oh, I like those plays! Funny and kind a lightheartened! Very fine read!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, I missed out when I was young. My sisters never were willing.
great update, looking forward, as always, to the next chapter, may it come sooner than later...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Great 🌞 sometimes sister can be a PITA. I look forwatd to Miss Vickery. Somehow i find her having some secrets she is not telling.
Looking forward to the next chapter 🌞
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Another fun chapter. Like the above posters, I was never lucky enough to have a playmate like that, much less a bevy of them. I also am anticipating Miss Vickers, and Ellie.
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

I think I missed at least one chapter....I'll have to go back....

(This is a very good series!)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Finally I managed to get back here... and wasn't disappointed by what I found ;)
Great writing as usual, my friend :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Ladies and gentlemen, readers and commenters, those who produce such amazing stories themselves and of course those worthy of the title Grand master, I know I’ve been away for writing much longer than expected, but finally after a bout of COVID and even worse a serious case of writers block, I’m pleased to present, for what I hope will be your pleasure and enjoyment, a much awaited new chapter in the life of those who play games. Have fun, enjoy, post your comments if you wish, be assured I’ll return with more soon

Bandit666

@some_wanderer, @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @slackywacky, @wolfman, @gagged86, @Busy Damsel, @The G-Man, @knutty71, @Nainur, @Mask6190, @laz, @MrBind

The games that we play

Part 11.

It was with a final, perfectly timed glance over my right shoulder, that allowed me to see my little sister helpless, trussed up to the post, gagged with her secret lovers panties and black PVC tape, blindfolded and clad in just her skimpy bikini, break into a slow, rhythmic and I admit, shameful as it may be, sensual bout of struggling, I’d left. For I still had more than my fair share of beautiful girls, and one very sexy teacher to take care of, even before the next game, the next challenge could begin, but still the evening, the night for that matter was young, no curfew for us this day.

It was with such a wonderful image imbedded in my mind, burnt into my thoughts, that I made my way back across the concealed courtyard, the warm evening sun still high in the summer sky, intent on making sure all the others found themselves suitably restrained, gagged and in the case of the hidden, a blindfolded too. But still I’d not decided who should be next, hadn’t considered if maybe Lucy, as the seeker, should be dealt with next, should be tightly bound, gagged and prepared to go searching for my sister.

Though naturally, by the time I stepped back inside, I’d known just who’s company would be enjoyed next, had known who’s body I wanted to caress, explore, within reason, and enjoy, all in ways you’ll simply have to image, for here’s not the place to share such details. Had known just how I wanted to bind them, gag them, and yes once more that would involve a pair of their partners panties, along with some black PVC tape, had even decided where best to hide them, and as a little hint, I guess you could say it was poolside.

“So tell me, Miss Vickers, or should that be, from this moment on, Julie, for no longer are you our respectable, reliable, much loved teacher, but are instead, simply another member of the capture club, are you ready to become the lost, hidden and very helpless damsel”, I’d asked with an air of dominance, with a whiff of sarcasm, even a hint of humour, having taken the opportunity free only our aforementioned teacher from the chilly, even cold utility room, having given her the opportunity to feel the warm evening air. Though truthfully my eyes we’re focused on a rather appealing, rather delightful, seriously hypnotic upper wardrobe malfunction, that in all honesty I’d hoped being in the cold utility room would provoke, because I couldn’t miss the two small protruding bumps in her two tone red bikini top.

“Really, I’ve become a newly initiated member of your capture club so soon, and yet you’ve told me nothing of what fiendish plans have you for a sweet and innocent young lady such as myself”, Julie had replied, in such a low, and in my mind, if no one else’s, seductive tone, that I’d felt the bulge begin to form in my shorts once more, that I’d instantly wanted to get all hands on, and not just with a few ropes and several minutes of touching, caressing, and the sort of things I’ve hinted often enough you must use your imagine to enjoy. Julie has asked in such a husky voice, that I’d had to fight the urge to take things way further than I should, that I’d had to fight the desire to see what she looked like without the bikini, whilst tied down to a bed, her fabulous body exposed and vulnerable, for the sort of activities, that would make even readers in the adult section blush, that would make my peers jealous and myself overly stimulated.

“Indeed you have, though of course becoming a new arrival, I must warn you, that your level of freedom will be greatly diminished, your level of helplessness will be vastly increased, the amount of touching and caressing will be at my discretion and occur whenever the mood takes me”, I’d informed with the expected amount of pleasure, while ensuring she experienced just what was meant by touching and caressing, while for no other reason but it gave me satisfaction I clamped my right hand over her mouth.

“And as for my fiendish plans, well let’s just say you’ll see soon enough, though I think, all things considered, be it the situation your fellow hiders will find themselves in, or how they’ll find themselves restrained, in your case it’s fair to say I’ve got something very apt in mind for you, for this lovely little outfit you’re wearing”, I’d advised, having reluctantly, I admit, drawn my exploration of Julie’s body to a premature conclusion, though the details will have to be left blank, left for you to imagine.

“But first, I’m afraid I really must ensure there’s no sign of resistance, no chance for you to offer any words of protest, so please take these, ball them up nicely, and of course place them in your mouth”, I’d stated, handing over a pair of white lace panties, or rather, to be precise, a pair of Ellie’s white lace panties, that I’d had the opportunity to see her wearing both in and out of ropes on more than a few occasions, though this time I’d not removed them myself, while she was unable to prevent me from doing so, if you know what I mean.

“Umm, you mean like this”, Julie responded whilst teasing me with the way she played with Ellie’s lace panties, whilst tormenting me with the way she folded Ellie’s panties, though she never asked who they belonged to, for seemingly she cared not, as they were at least clean and clearly freshly laundered.

“Yoouuthhhhh lllikktthhh”, she’d enquired, having placed the panties in her mouth, without so much as a word of protest, although maybe the smirk on her face in the process, the smirk that told me it wasn’t the first time she’d had another persons panties in her mouth, that told me it wouldn’t be the last time either, should serve to explain why.

“Definitely, you look so naughty, so desirable, in fact I think my friends, all the other boys in school would be so jealous if they knew I had you here right now, looking so beautiful, unable to speak, to say a word”, I’d stated, doing my best to tease Julie in reply, but only once I’d place the same broad black PVC tape I’d used on my sister, over her mouth, only once I’d wrapped it several times around her head. Testing its effectiveness by seeing what sounds could be heard as my hands explored her amazing breasts just a little, as my thumb and forefinger pinched the aforementioned little bumps poking through the bikini top.

And yet, unlike the time spent with my sister, at this point, unfortunately for Miss Vickers, or the now to be known as captive Julie, I wasn’t finished, and I don’t just mean with the groping and fondling, wasn’t about to allow her the same amount of freedom. For you see, while it’s true I’d allowed my sister the opportunity to walk from the kitchen to the old stable block, with regards to Julie, my plans had changed, my mind had begun to race with thoughts of her hopping all the way to a destination, that for her at least still remained unknown, my shorts had begun to bulging when thinking of how much more enticing, exciting, erotic and satisfying it would be to watch her ample, soft, but firm breasts bounce, her firm pert butt cheeks clench.

So soon enough a short, but adequate length of rope had been used to hold her wrists together just where they should be, behind her back, while a second coil had quickly followed, a second coil, designed to test her flexibility, for a longer period of time, designed to push her more than ample breasts forward, intended to make her bikini top strain in ways the manufacturers never intended, designed to pin her elbows against one another had quickly followed.

Soon enough I’d pressed onwards, no consideration given to the time taken, nor how it would effect either my helpless sister, trussed up tightly to the post, humiliatingly gagged with Lucy’s panties and all that tape, or Julie for that matter. As I felt the need to render her ever more helpless, felt the need to have yet more fun, indulged in yet more intense groping and fondling, which is why a breast harness, that ran below, above and between her round, firm, bulging mounds of pleasure, trust to even more prominence had swiftly followed. Oh, and yes, before you ask, before you wonder, unlike the time spent applying such a tormenting restraint to my sister, I’d shown no such reservations, had in fact deliberately caressed, stroked and fondled Julie’s heaving bosom.

But then, it wasn’t just her breasts that suffered from a serious case of wandering hands syndrome, wasn’t just her breasts that were stroked and tease, for after all, what kind of evil captor would I be, what kind of wicked host would I be, if I didn’t spend time gorging on her fully exposed butt cheeks, butt cheeks that her thong bikini bottoms failed to protect. What kind of evil captor would I be, what kind of wicked host would I be, if I didn’t spend time caressing her nether region, didn’t spend time adding a pretty strict crotch rope. Though I’ve probably just said too much already, have most certainly stretched the limits of this section, so you can simply add your own thoughts on how that touching went, on how well it as accepted, how stimulating it maybe have been.

Which of course, only left Julie’s luscious, long, lovely, smooth legs to bind tightly with copious amounts of rope, and tightly bound they rapidly were, first around the ankles, then above and below the knees, before I finishing off her current state of helplessness, by adding that last rope around her mid thigh. Though naturally I’d been delighted when placing each and very coil, when I’d secure and cinched off each and every binding, to remove any likelihood of slippage, to negate any likelihood of failure during her nice little journey from the kitchen to the site of her concealment.

“Well now, wasn’t that the most delightful fun”, I’d teased when, one hop, one bounce of breasts, one clench of butt cheeks and one encouraging smack to the posterior after another we’d reached what rather humorously was classed as the renovated farmhouses indoor pool, for in truth it measured no more than 4 foot at the deepest point, was curved and designed mainly for fun, for splashing around or merely relaxing. But still it was adequate for some enjoyment, be there bondage, ropes or not, still it was substantial enough to allow for some pleasure, be the occupants bound and gagged, be they clad in swimsuits or bikinis, under wear or nothing at all.

“And I did promise you’d find yourself in a rather apt setting, did I not”, I added with a smirk, whilst glancing over towards one of the sun loungers, for Julie most certainly needed a moment to catch her breath after such an exhausting journey, most certainly needed a moment to regain her composure after the torment and pleasure of an ever stimulating crotch rope.

But still it allowed me the time to let my mind drift back to the last time someone was lashed tightly by the pool, though in that case it wasn’t my sister, nor any of her friends, not even the super hot and delightful Ellie, for that matter. No it was someone who, up till now has remained unmentioned, was someone most certainly very near and dear to my heart, someone who’s no stranger to the games that we play, is in fact quite a regular player herself. So who is it, I hear you ask, well the answer, if you’ve not already figured it out, is, my mom.

Though maybe now’s not the time to delve into that little game, maybe that’s an adventure to look back upon some other time, one that can be relayed to yourselves when I’m a little less preoccupied with other things, or rather with some other person. And yet, as I know you’re all dying to hear just a tiny snippet of what happened, are all desperate to glean a modicum of information, I’ll say this much, will give you a little teaser, by telling you this. My mom was clad in a the most delightful, if slightly too tight, for her curvy frame, her large breasts and pleasing butt, (my friends words not mine, I hasten to add), shiny navy blue one piece bathing suit and the obligatory ropes, along with a large, visually pleasing and most importantly effective pink ball gag.

“You know I think this will do nicely, should offer you at least a little comfort during your continued confinement, should guarantee you don’t hop off and get into mischief, should ensure you come to no harm”, I stated having carefully steered the still aroused and exhausted Julie towards on of the poolside recliners, it’s steel frame strong and unforgiving, it’s white stretched canvas cover so soft and inviting, it’s design perfect for what I had in mind.

“There, now just lie still, these last few ropes won’t take me more than a couple of minutes too apply”, I informed, having swiftly scooped Julie up and into my arms, having gently placed her face up and stretched full length upon the soft canvas cover, it’s elasticated straps flexing, as it adjusted to her presence.

“Well , don’t you just look so divine, so secure, helpless and vulnerable”, I’d taunted, once yet more rope had been added to her already secure body, once yet more rope had been added to ensure she couldn’t move, couldn’t so much as roll over.

“Still I’m sure your rescuer will arrive in due course, but in the meantime, try to get comfortable, try to keep yourself occupied best you can”, I’d teased, just before taking my leave, just after having taken enough time to touch and caress in ways you’ll simply have to imagine for yourself, having taken the time to pull and tug on a certain well placed rope, that I’m sure needs to explanation for you all know to what I’m referring.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

@Bandit666

Welcome back, with a storming return to form. That was a great start to my day and painted a tapestry rather than a picture. I really enjoyed the imagery and playfulness you display without crossing the line. Bravo
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A Master is back! Welcome Back @Bandit666 ! That chapter left nothing to be desired. Steaming hot it was - and the interaction between captive and captor was just great!
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Oh boy @Bandit666 ,

The way you describe how he's tying his teacher. Wish he did that more to his sister. 😏

"Makes the adult section blush.", nice 4th wall breaking there. 😀

A great continuation as always. 👍👍
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

A fantastic return to form Bandit666 :D
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Bandit666 wrote: 5 months ago Ladies and gentlemen, readers and commenters, those who produce such amazing stories themselves and of course those worthy of the title Grand master, I know I’ve been away for writing much longer than expected, but finally after a bout of COVID and even worse a serious case of writers block, I’m pleased to present, for what I hope will be your pleasure and enjoyment, a much awaited new chapter in the life of those who play games. Have fun, enjoy, post your comments if you wish, be assured I’ll return with more soon

Bandit666
Totally worth the wait, my friend :)
Welcome back ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yes, I would like to see more frequent updates of this story, as it is one of my favorites, but we all know that dreams don't always come through. But even with a larger gap between chapters, it is always a pleasure to see writings coming from you. Your unique writing style is great, your fantasy is limitless and your characters are plentiful and beautiful.

Bottom line, welcome back with this chapter and hopefully you will have less real life issues, so you can write more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic