Ms. Hogan’s Tape Detention (m/F) Part 14 Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

I should start reading the story sooner.

It's a great story and i can't wait to see what's happen next
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

I wonder what will happen next.
stuffgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stuffgagged »

Great story! Really like the concept. Looking forward to the next chapter!!
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Fourteen:

Marshall pulled into the back driveway of the house on the address, his hands and forehead glistening with sweat. Pulling up all the way to the door, he marveled at how nice of a place this was, and just how secluded. A pool lay a few feet from the back door. A tall, 7 foot tall hedge wrapped around the entire back yard, making it impossible to see in or out. The house itself was modest — a single level ranch home that was cute, but by no means extravagant.

Marshall muttered something nervously to himself as he approached the back door and knocked.

“Come on in!” A familiar voice rang down toward him through the door. Marshall stepped cautiously into the house, seeing no one in the foyer or hallway, and calling out: “It’s Marshall — you hear, Ms. Hogan?”

“Nope! Just a ghost I’m afraid.” Ms. Hogan’s sarcastic answer made Marshall smile lightly. “Go sit in the living room. I’m making coffee — be there in a second.”

Marshall stepped quickly ahead, finding the living room and having a seat on a wide, brown couch. A few moments later Ms. Hogan strolled in, holding a pair of coffee cups in both hands. She had her dark hair up in a ponytail. She was wearing her wide, thin rimmed black glasses. She was dressed casually, black running shorts and one of the many literary t shirts Marshall had purchased her. Ms. Hogan placed one of the coffees in front of Marshall, sat down beside him on the sofa, took a sip from her mug, and smiled.

“Glad you found this place alright. It’s a little out of the way. But that’s what I like about it.”

Marshall looked at his teacher a little more closely. He noticed that while her outfit was simple, she was wearing make up. Her cheeks had a bit of rouge to them. Her lips had a light application of red lipstick. Marshall stomach squirmed — she looked incredible. “It’s nice — I’d like it too.” He stammered awkwardly. “So why did you invite me here, Ms. Hogan?”

“Right to the point, huh? I guess it’s a fair question.” The English teacher took another long sip of her coffee and smiled again. “Congratulations on graduating Marshall. You’re going to do some incredible things with your future, I can tell.”

“Thank you,” Marshall studied his teacher, waiting for her to arrive at the point. She blushed slightly.

“The shirts…that’s why you’re here. The shirts and the fact you chose to be so kind for so many months. I know I was angry at you at first. But I’m not anymore. And I didn’t want the two of our stories to end in quiet without wrapping things up the way they should be. So I guess I invited you here to say thank you, and one final goodbye.”

Ms. Hogan looked Marshall over. “I noticed you didn’t bring anything with you.”

“You didn’t tell me to bring anything. Should I have?”

Ms. Hogan laughed. “Yeah Marshall, I think it’s pretty clear what you should have brought.”

“I didn’t want to assume.”

“What a gentleman. Don’t worry. I’m prepared. Be right back.” Ms. Hogan placed her coffee on the table in front of her and disappeared into a room adjacent to the living room. In a few moments she returned, holding two duffel bags. “These are for you.”

Marshall took the bags from his teacher, placed them on the table, and looked inside. In one was a range things: of rolls of tape in different colors, ropes of all kinds, gags and blindfolds and cuffs too. Marshall blushed at his grinning teacher.

“Look in the other one,” Ms. Hogan said.

Marshall peered inside the other bag. Inside was an assortment of different garments. Marshall could make out a few bikinis, a dress or two, a skirt, and even some sillier items: rabbit ears and linen white gloves.

Fully red in the face, Marshall looked back up toward his teacher, who had moved onto the couch next to him again. “Here’s your graduation present. We have the entire day. You have to try and get through as much of those two bags as you can. Oh. And one more thing.”

Ms. Hogan reached into one of the duffel bags. “You’re gonna need these.” She reached out to Marshall, handing him a Polaroid camera and a GoPro video camera.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

brilliant chapter. there are so few m/f stories left on this site and getting fewer all the time. Well done.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Awesome continuation. Really looking forward to what is next.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

TapeTurtle wrote: 6 months ago Part Fourteen:

Marshall pulled into the back driveway of the house on the address, his hands and forehead glistening with sweat. Pulling up all the way to the door, he marveled at how nice of a place this was, and just how secluded. A pool lay a few feet from the back door. A tall, 7 foot tall hedge wrapped around the entire back yard, making it impossible to see in or out. The house itself was modest — a single level ranch home that was cute, but by no means extravagant.

Marshall muttered something nervously to himself as he approached the back door and knocked.

“Come on in!” A familiar voice rang down toward him through the door. Marshall stepped cautiously into the house, seeing no one in the foyer or hallway, and calling out: “It’s Marshall — you hear, Ms. Hogan?”

“Nope! Just a ghost I’m afraid.” Ms. Hogan’s sarcastic answer made Marshall smile lightly. “Go sit in the living room. I’m making coffee — be there in a second.”

Marshall stepped quickly ahead, finding the living room and having a seat on a wide, brown couch. A few moments later Ms. Hogan strolled in, holding a pair of coffee cups in both hands. She had her dark hair up in a ponytail. She was wearing her wide, thin rimmed black glasses. She was dressed casually, black running shorts and one of the many literary t shirts Marshall had purchased her. Ms. Hogan placed one of the coffees in front of Marshall, sat down beside him on the sofa, took a sip from her mug, and smiled.

“Glad you found this place alright. It’s a little out of the way. But that’s what I like about it.”

Marshall looked at his teacher a little more closely. He noticed that while her outfit was simple, she was wearing make up. Her cheeks had a bit of rouge to them. Her lips had a light application of red lipstick. Marshall stomach squirmed — she looked incredible. “It’s nice — I’d like it too.” He stammered awkwardly. “So why did you invite me here, Ms. Hogan?”

“Right to the point, huh? I guess it’s a fair question.” The English teacher took another long sip of her coffee and smiled again. “Congratulations on graduating Marshall. You’re going to do some incredible things with your future, I can tell.”

“Thank you,” Marshall studied his teacher, waiting for her to arrive at the point. She blushed slightly.

“The shirts…that’s why you’re here. The shirts and the fact you chose to be so kind for so many months. I know I was angry at you at first. But I’m not anymore. And I didn’t want the two of our stories to end in quiet without wrapping things up the way they should be. So I guess I invited you here to say thank you, and one final goodbye.”

Ms. Hogan laughed. “Yeah Marshall, I think it’s pretty clear what you should have brought.”

“What a gentleman. Don’t worry. I’m prepared. Be right back.” Ms. Hogan placed her coffee on the table in front of her and disappeared into a room adjacent to the living room. In a few moments she returned, holding two duffel bags. “These are for you.”

Marshall took the bags from his teacher, placed them on the table, and looked inside. In one was a range things: of rolls of tape in different colors, ropes of all kinds, gags and blindfolds and cuffs too. Marshall blushed at his grinning teacher.

Marshall peered inside the other bag. Inside was an assortment of different garments. Marshall could make out a few bikinis, a dress or two, a skirt, and even some sillier items: rabbit ears and linen white gloves.

Fully red in the face, Marshall looked back up toward his teacher, who had moved onto the couch next to him again. “Here’s your graduation present. We have the entire day. You have to try and get through as much of those two bags as you can. Oh. And one more thing.”

Ms. Hogan reached into one of the duffel bags. “You’re gonna need these.” She reached out to Marshall, handing him a Polaroid camera and a GoPro video camera.
Good story!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

TapeTurtle wrote: 6 months ago Part Fourteen:

Hope there will be a continuation!
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

I can't wait to see the continuation of this story. IT's a wonderfull and great story and i hiope to see more story from you
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

gustorak wrote: 6 months ago I can't wait to see the continuation of this story. IT's a wonderfull and great story and i hiope to see more story from you
I agree!
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Hey all — looking to continue and maybe wrap up this story. Would love some ideas to turn over. What kinds of things would you all like to see during Marshall’s last (?) day with Ms. Hogan?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I just wrote you a PM :)
Derftg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Derftg »

Hi TapeTurtle, hope you're well. I would like Marshall to tie up Mrs. Hogan in a bunny girl outfit, then in a date scenario in which she wears a nice evening gown and makeup where she ends up tied to a chair, then Marshall ties her up to finish in a casual outfit with a pleated skirt and a little matching shirt as if he were a burglar and she a bored housewife. Thanks for your great story and I hope the sequel is as good as the beginning and arrives soon. Have a nice day.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

TapeTurtle wrote: 4 months ago Hey all — looking to continue and maybe wrap up this story. Would love some ideas to turn over. What kinds of things would you all like to see during Marshall’s last (?) day with Ms. Hogan?
Maybe they create a kinky themed Only Fans account starring Miss Hogan
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Would anyone want to take over this story?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TapeTurtle wrote: 3 days ago Would anyone want to take over this story?
I could imagine completing the Story :)
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 days ago
It’s yours! Thanks for volunteering!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TapeTurtle wrote: 3 days ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 days ago
It’s yours! Thanks for volunteering!
I am honoured and it will be a pleasure to complete this fine Story! Mrs. Hogan and Marshall will have lots of fun :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic