Nora Spy Chronicles: KSI Days - ** Chapter 5 Posted ** - June 2nd - (Total 9 Chapters) (M/FFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Nora Spy Chronicles: KSI Days - ** Chapter 5 Posted ** - June 2nd - (Total 9 Chapters) (M/FFF)

Post by wraptapegag4life »

First ever attempt at the story. I have finished it in entirety and will be posting it here. There are total 9 chapters in the story and I will be posting 1 chapter each day. Hope you all like it. Also uploading on w@ttpad in proper format if anyone wants to check out. Do share your feedback please. Now on to the story. Thanks.

Chapter 1: Before First Big Mission

Nora's heart pounded with anticipation as she entered the training room of the KSI Secret Detective Force, her gaze fixed on Agent Thompson, who awaited her arrival. Today marked the final test before her inaugural high-profile mission, and the weight of expectation bore down heavily upon her shoulders. The mission ahead was daunting—a covert operation aimed at infiltrating a high-profile crime organization notorious for capturing and abducting government security and spy officials. Failure was not an option, and the gravity of the task intensified her nerves.

Approaching Nora with calm composure, Agent Thompson carried a roll of duct tape, a tangible symbol of the challenges that awaited her. "Nora, before we proceed, I must ensure you're fully equipped to face the trials ahead," he explained. "This simulation will gauge your ability to withstand and escape precarious situations. Our target, the Crimson Serpent Syndicate, is known for their brutal interrogation methods and the use of restraints to neutralize captured agents. You need to be ready for any eventuality."

Nora hesitated, uncertainty furrowing her brow. "Is all of this truly necessary?" she questioned. "Wouldn't practicing infiltration techniques be sufficient?"

Agent Thompson's gaze remained steady, his expression serious. "Nora, I understand your reservations, but this simulation is indispensable. In a mission as high-stakes as the one before you, you must be prepared for every eventuality, including the possibility of capture and restraint. Your ability to think swiftly and remain composed under duress is paramount. This exercise will cultivate the mental and physical fortitude essential for success."

Acknowledging the necessity, Nora braced herself for the impending challenge. With practiced precision, Agent Thompson secured her wrists tightly behind the chair, the duct tape biting into her skin. Next, her legs were immobilized, firmly bound to the chair, followed by her torso, leaving her completely constrained.

"Is the restraint too tight, Nora?" Agent Thompson inquired, his tone unwavering.

Wincing against the discomfort, Nora replied, determination lacing her voice, "Yes, it's tight. Movement is restricted, but I'll manage. It's bearable."

"Now, for the crucial component," Agent Thompson declared, holding up a bundle of cloth and another roll of tape. "The gag."

Nora's heart skipped a beat, reluctance washing over her. "Must we go through with this?" she questioned, apprehension evident in her voice.

Though his expression softened, Agent Thompson's resolve remained resolute. "Yes, Nora, it's imperative. In the event of capture, your captors may silence you to prevent outcry. We must ensure you can communicate effectively, even when rendered voiceless. This exercise will simulate such circumstances, honing your ability to convey messages through subtler means."

Nora responded, "I think a strip of tape on my mouth should do, right?"

Thompson smiled and said, "That only works in movies and TV shows; a strip of tape doesn't stop you from yelling at all. We will need to stuff your mouth to the full and then use the entire roll of this tape to wrap around your head tightly as we won't be taking any risks of you spitting it out. The strip of tape will fall off in minutes anyway as you sweat, and we will also be turning off the air conditioning once the test starts to make it more real. Who would keep a captured agent in such comfort, right?"

Nora nodded in agreement. "Yes, Agent Thompson; makes perfect sense, you are absolutely on point. I want you to make it as real and effective as possible. Don't go gentle. I want to be prepared as thoroughly as possible for the future."

Thompson said, "Okay then, Nora, open your mouth as wide as possible."

With a deep breath, Nora acquiesced, allowing Agent Thompson to insert the cloth into her mouth. She fought the urge to gag as her jaws stretched uncomfortably against the fabric. The cloth filled her mouth completely, pressing her tongue down and making it difficult to swallow. It seemed to expand, pushing against her cheeks and the roof of her mouth, creating a sense of suffocation. The edges of the cloth tickled the back of her throat, making her eyes water slightly.

Agent Thompson didn't stop there. The tape was then wound tightly around her head, layer after layer sealing her lips from under her nose to her chin, engendering a sense of confinement and helplessness. The pressure from the tape constricted her jaw and cheeks, making it impossible for her to open her mouth or make any coherent sounds. Each turn of the tape squeezed tighter, pressing the cloth further into her mouth and adding to the overwhelming sense of restriction.

"Comfortable, Nora?" Agent Thompson inquired, his tone gentle.

Nora's muffled response was barely audible as she nodded, her eyes fixed on her mentor.

"Scream as loudly as you can," Agent Thompson instructed, his tone firm.

Nora took a deep breath and attempted to scream into the gag, but the sound that emerged was barely more than a faint, muffled cry. The cloth and layers of tape effectively silenced her, absorbing and dampening her voice. She tried again, pushing harder, but the result was the same—a weak, almost inaudible noise.

She began to struggle against her restraints, her body writhing in a futile attempt to break free. Her wrists twisted against the tape binding them to the chair, the adhesive biting into her skin. Her legs kicked out, but the bindings held firm, allowing only minimal movement. Sweat began to form on her forehead and trickle down her face, soaking into the layers of tape around her mouth.

Nora's breathing became more labored as she fought against the restraints, her chest heaving with the effort. The cloth in her mouth became increasingly uncomfortable, making it difficult to draw in breath through her nose. She could feel the sweat trickling down her back and soaking into her clothes, adding to her discomfort.

With renewed determination, she screamed again, louder this time, but the gag remained effective. The sound was no more than a stifled whimper, the cloth and tape muting her voice completely. The pressure from the gag was relentless, and each attempt to vocalize was met with the same stifling silence.

Her struggles became more desperate as she tested the limits of her confinement. She twisted her wrists and ankles, trying to find any slack in the bindings, but there was none. She rocked the chair back and forth, hoping to loosen the restraints, but it barely moved. The sweat continued to pour down her face, making the tape itch and adding to her frustration.

Agent Thompson observed closely, his expression a blend of concern and determination. "Remarkable, Nora," he feigned surprise. "You can barely make a sound. This gag is more effective than anticipated."

Though gagged, Nora grinned inwardly, her determination unyielding. She knew she had to demonstrate her resilience, no matter the obstacle. She continued to struggle, her body shaking with the effort. Each movement was met with resistance, and each attempt to make a sound was stifled by the cloth and tape.

As the minutes turned into hours, Nora's resolve was tested to its limits. Her throat ached from her muffled cries, and her mouth was dry and parched despite the gag. The tape began to loosen slightly with the sweat, but it still held firm enough to keep her silent. Her muscles screamed from the constant strain, and her head throbbed from the pressure of the tape.

After the first two hours, Thompson stood up and addressed her. "I'll be leaving you alone for a while, Nora. This is part of the test. Remember, stay strong."

Nora nodded, her eyes following him as he exited the room, leaving her to struggle in the stifling silence. The isolation amplified her discomfort. The absence of any distraction made every minute feel like an hour. She continued to twist and turn, her body slick with sweat, each movement causing the tape to pull painfully against her skin.

Time dragged on, and just after the third hour, Agent Thompson returned. His eyes scanned her form, taking in the signs of her struggle. "Nora, are you okay?" he asked, his voice softer now. "Do you need to stop? Or do you want to continue?"

Nora's eyes locked onto his, fierce with determination. Through the packed cloth and layers of tape, she managed a muffled, "Mm-mm!" She shook her head vigorously and then nodded to signal her resolve. "I will continue," she tried to say, the words barely discernible through the gag.

Thompson seemed impressed. "Good," he said, admiration in his tone. "You're doing incredibly well, Nora. Just remember, this is for your own preparation."

Nora's silent determination did not waver. She knew she had to endure this to prove her readiness for the mission. The next few hours were grueling. Her muscles were on fire, and the pressure in her jaw became nearly unbearable. Her screams, though persistent, were nothing more than muffled echoes in the room.

Despite the intense discomfort, Nora's resolve remained unbroken. Each time she felt her strength waning, she reminded herself of the mission's importance and the necessity of this training. Her thoughts drifted to the captured agents she was preparing to save, fueling her determination to push through the pain and helplessness.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the restraints were removed, and relief washed over her. Nora gasped for air as the tape was peeled away and the cloth was pulled from her mouth. Her jaws ached from being forced open for so long, and her throat was sore from her attempts to scream.

"It was... intense," Nora rasped, her voice hoarse from hours of silence. "But I comprehend its necessity. I feel better prepared now, knowing I can endure even the most arduous situations."

Agent Thompson nodded, pride evident in his expression. "You performed admirably, Nora. You've proven yourself capable of confronting the challenges ahead. I have every confidence in your ability to succeed."

With determination gleaming in her eyes, Nora rose from the chair, her gaze fixed on Agent Thompson. "I won't disappoint you, sir. I'll complete my mission and bring honor to the KSI Secret Detective Force."

Agent Thompson smiled, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I know you will, Nora. Now, get some rest. Tomorrow onwards, your real challenge begins."

As Nora exited the training room, her mind raced with thoughts of the mission ahead. She knew the dangers that awaited her, but she also knew she was prepared. The Crimson Serpent Syndicate would not catch her off guard. With the lessons learned today, she was ready to face whatever came her way.

End of Chapter 1
Last edited by wraptapegag4life 22 hours ago, edited 5 times in total.
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

As I said before that I will be sharing a chapter each day so here you are. I have already finished the story. All remaining chapters will be posted throughout the week. Enjoy and do share the feedback. Thank you!

Chapter 2: Mission Syndicate.

Agent Thompson introduced Nora to Detective Veronica, a veteran spy aged 40, who exuded an air of experience and confidence. "Nora, meet Detective Veronica," Thompson began. "She's been with us for years and has a wealth of experience. Veronica, this is Nora, our newest recruit. She's just completed an intensive training for her upcoming mission against the Crimson Serpent Syndicate."

Veronica extended her hand with a warm smile. "Welcome, Nora. How was the training, especially the part where you were tied up and gagged?"

Nora took a deep breath, recalling the intense experience. "It was... challenging. Being gagged was the hardest part. The cloth in my mouth felt like it was suffocating me, and the tape was so tight I could barely move my jaw. Every attempt to scream was stifled. The sweat made it worse, itching under the tape and making me feel even more confined."

Veronica nodded appreciatively. "That sounds tough. You handled it well. It's an essential preparation for the kinds of situations we face."

Thompson interjected, "Veronica has some important intel for us. She knows a double agent named Dudley, working for another spy agency called NWO. He's already infiltrated the Syndicate and has offered to help us take it down."

Veronica explained, "NWO and KSI are both backed by the government, and we've exchanged intel in the past. We can definitely use their help. I've already contacted Dudley. He suggested we meet at an old warehouse near the Syndicate's HQ. He has a plan to get us inside."

Agent Thompson nodded. "Sounds like a solid plan. Just be alert. You'll be on your own once you reach the warehouse, but I'll stay connected with you through wireless communication until you get there."

Veronica agreed and called Dudley. "We're ready. We'll meet you at the old warehouse tomorrow."

Dudley responded confidently, "I have a plan ready. Come in civilian attire and bring nothing with you."

The next day, Veronica and Nora arrived at the old, abandoned warehouse. Thompson was connected with them through the wireless. "It's hot," Nora remarked, wiping sweat from her forehead. "This warehouse makes it worse."

Veronica smirked. "Get used to it. One day you'll be in raging lava, and another in arctic snow. It's part of our routine."

Nora smiled back, appreciating the camaraderie.

Suddenly, the door creaked open, and both women tensed. Dudley entered, greeting Veronica with a hug and shaking hands with Nora. "Nice to meet you, Nora. Veronica tells me you just completed your training. That will come in handy."

Veronica informed Thompson that Dudley had arrived and asked Dudley about his plan. Dudley emptied his bag, revealing thick and broad PVC electrical tapes, zip ties, ropes, cloth rags, and bandannas.

Veronica looked puzzled. "What's all this for?"

Dudley explained, "The Syndicate is highly secured. No one can access it without credentials. Since I hold a high rank, I can get you two inside, but we need a tricky plan. You need to be kidnapped by me."

Veronica was shocked, but Nora seemed intrigued and nodded. "How is that going to work?" Veronica asked.

Dudley continued, "The Syndicate is involved in kidnapping and trafficking. I'll tell them I encountered you two near the highway. Since no one usually roams there, I'll say I followed you to check if you were from a rival gang or just rich targets for extortion."

Nora smirked at the idea.

Dudley added, "I have a van ready outside. Once inside the HQ, I'll help you navigate as soon as we find a way."

Veronica expressed concern, "And if we don't find a way?"

Dudley reassured her, "We're world-class detectives. Trust me, we'll find a way. We're always prepared for the worst. Right, Nora?"

Nora obliged, "Right."

Dudley informed Thompson about the plan, and Thompson gave his approval. "This should work. You have my permission."

Dudley turned to Veronica. "I've brought everything necessary to make your kidnapping look realistic."

Veronica reluctantly agreed. "If that's the only way, I'm in. What do I need to do?"

Dudley asked, "Have you ever been kidnapped before?"

Veronica chuckled, "No, this is a first for me."

Dudley taunted playfully, "Then Nora is more experienced in this case."

Both women laughed, easing the tension.

Dudley turned serious. "Let's start with Nora. She's more practiced."

Nora agreed. Dudley taped her hands tightly behind her back, then proceeded to tape her legs and thighs. "How does it feel?" he asked.

Nora responded, "It's way more effective than the KSI exercise. Where did you learn this?"

Dudley laughed. "Just a perk of working at the Syndicate."

He then turned to Veronica. "Are you ready?"

Veronica replied, "Do I have a choice? Bring it on, Agent."

Dudley taped Veronica the same way, binding her tightly. "How does it feel?" he asked.

Veronica tested her restraints. "Pretty effective. I can barely move."

Dudley nodded. "Now for the most important part. You both need to be gagged. Any last words?"

Veronica gestured for Nora to go first.

Nora said, "Bring it on." She opened her mouth wide. Dudley stuffed two huge socks into her mouth, bulging her cheeks. He then wrapped 20 layers of tape around her head, sealing her mouth tightly.

Veronica watched in awe. "Are you going to do the same to me?"

Dudley nodded. "Yes, madam."

He then turned to Veronica. "Your turn."

Veronica opened her mouth wide, and Dudley stuffed a thick kitchen rag into it. "Big rag for a big mouth," he joked, wrapping 20-25 layers of tape around her head, sealing her mouth from nose to chin.

"Can you breathe?" Dudley asked. Both women nodded.

"Okay, Nora, let's see if you can struggle and yell for help."

Nora tried to escape and yell, but her efforts were futile. The gag silenced her completely.

"Great job," Dudley said, turning to Veronica. "Your turn."

Veronica struggled and tried to scream, but she was even more effectively gagged than Nora. She couldn't utter a sound.

"Perfect," Dudley said.

He informed Thompson that both women were realistically bound and gagged and ready to be transported. Thompson wished them luck and asked Dudley to destroy the wireless.

Dudley told the women, "The Syndicate HQ is about two hours from here. Once inside, I don't know how long it will take, but I'll be close. You'll be spending a good amount of time like this."

They both nodded in understanding.

Dudley then carried them one by one to the van and set off towards the Syndicate, ready to execute their daring plan.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice job so far. I like the general Idea - and how you tell the Story!
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caesar73 wrote: 3 days ago Nice job so far. I like the general Idea - and how you tell the Story!
Thank you for the remark and interest.

Brace yourself there's more to come! ;)
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

As promised; back with Chapter 3!!! How are you all liking it so far?

Chapter 3: The Journey

Inside the van, the heat was stifling. Both Nora and Veronica were heavily sweating, their T-shirts soaked and clinging to their bodies. The PVC electrical tape wrapped tightly around their mouths from nose to chin, covering their ears and hair, added to their discomfort. The oppressive heat only made their predicament worse.

The two women exchanged glances, trying to communicate through their gags. Nora, with her cheeks bulging from the stuffed socks, managed to mumble, "Hhws yyy dng?" Her eyes locked onto Veronica's, seeking a response.

Veronica, her own mouth packed full with the thick kitchen rag and sealed tightly with layers of tape, seemed to understand. "Ntt bdd," she replied, her words barely discernible. They both laughed, their muffled giggles creating a strange, almost surreal sound in the confined space of the van.

Veronica then had an idea. "Lts ttr sscrm," she suggested, motioning with her head towards the front of the van where Dudley was driving. Nora looked puzzled at first, but then her eyes lit up with understanding.

Nora went first. She mustered all her strength and screamed, "Hhlp mmm, smmnn, ppls hhlp!" The sound was barely a whisper, swallowed by the tight gag.

When Nora stopped, Veronica took her turn. She screamed as loudly as she could, her cries equally muffled and ineffective.

Both women nodded to each other, acknowledging the gag's effectiveness. Veronica scooted closer to Nora, her bound body making the movement awkward. "Thss dfntly sss rl," she managed to yell.

Nora agreed. "Yss, wrr kdnpd fr rl." They both laughed again, the situation oddly comical despite the seriousness of their mission.

Throughout the journey, they kept trying to talk through their gags, understanding each other's cues despite the muffled sounds. Their communication, though limited, helped them pass the time and maintain a semblance of camaraderie.

For Veronica, this was a new experience. Despite her years of service, she had never been tied up and gagged so realistically. The tight bindings and the gag were a stark contrast to her usual fieldwork, adding a new layer to her understanding of the dangers spies face.

Nora, on the other hand, had experienced being tied up before, both during her training and even in a playful context while babysitting. However, this was far more intense and realistic than anything she had ever gone through.

Just before they approached the Syndicate HQ, Dudley made a stop. He got into the back of the van and looked at both women. "Hrr yyy dng?" he asked, his tone concerned.

They both yelled excitedly, "Yss!" Their muffled voices filled the van.

Dudley inspected their faces and gags, noting how well the tape had held up despite the sweat. "Pretty good job I did," he remarked. "Even the sweat isn't making it loose." Both women thought to themselves that he had used entire rolls of tape on their mouths, so of course, it wouldn't come loose.

He then asked, "Hws sso frr?" They both mumbled that they were fine, their words garbled but understandable enough. Dudley nodded, satisfied with their responses.

He returned to the driver's seat and drove towards the Syndicate HQ with renewed urgency. The plan was in motion, and they were about to face the next stage of their mission.

End of Chapter 3
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Back with Chapter 4; story continuing at a thrilling pace, do share your reviews.

Chapter 4: Into The Breach

Dudley and the kidnapped agents arrived at the Syndicate's main compound. As they approached the gate, Dudley informed the guards that he had some uninvited, tied-up guests in the back of his van. The guards, notorious for their cruel sense of humor, checked the back of the van and burst into diabolical laughter at the sight of the bound and gagged women. Both Nora and Veronica played their parts perfectly, attempting to scream for help through their gags to make the scene more convincing.

Dudley drove the van into one of the Syndicate warehouses. He exited the van, leaving Nora and Veronica inside. Waiting for him was Harleen, an Indian supermodel turned crime queen, now working at a high level within the Syndicate.

"Oh, hello, Dudley the Devil. What have you brought with you today?" Harleen's sultry voice dripped with curiosity.

"Take a look," Dudley replied with a sly grin.

Harleen opened the back of the van and gasped. She saw the two women struggling and screaming through their gags. "Dudley, you've done quite a job on these two. I'm impressed."

"What's the deal with these two?" Harleen asked, intrigued.

"I saw them lurking on the highway. Figured they could be a quick cash grab," Dudley explained.

"You're definitely working-class," Harleen chuckled. "Has this been reported to Rusev?"

Rusev, the boss of the Syndicate, was a Russian crime lord who also ran an NGO as a cover for his illicit activities. The main reason KSI and NWO had infiltrated the Syndicate was to gather evidence against Rusev and his network, which included corrupt government officials.

"Yes, Rusev has been informed, but he's not interested in these two. He only deals with high-profile targets. I'll handle them myself," Dudley said confidently.

Harleen seemed impressed again. "Alright, let's get these ladies inside."

Dudley and Harleen took the women out of the van one by one and carried them into the warehouse and down into a bunker. Harleen excused herself to grab food, inviting Dudley to join her later, but he declined, needing to sort things out with the captives first.

In the bunker, Dudley left the two women, locking the door without saying a word due to a nearby patrol. Despite being tied up and gagged for more than four to five hours, both Veronica and Nora felt a surge of excitement and relief.

Veronica, through her gag, managed to say, "We finally made it."

Nora replied, "Full marks for our effort."

Three hours later, Dudley returned with food and water. He locked the warehouse door behind him and entered the bunker. "Sorry for being late. Patrol was nearby," he explained.

He reassured the women, "This warehouse is under my control and is one of the safest places, though still dangerous within the Syndicate."

Dudley approached Nora first. "I'll remove your gag now," he said, beginning to unwind the tape. The adhesive had become incredibly sticky from the sweat, and a few strands of her hair were pulled out. "Sorry, but this was necessary," Dudley apologized, offering a free salon and spa treatment after the mission's success. The women laughed at the thought.

Once the tape was removed, Dudley pulled out the two sweat-soaked socks from Nora's mouth. Nora gasped, "Good Lord, that was tough." Dudley handed her a bottle of water, and she drank gratefully. "Thank you," she said with a smile.

Veronica, watching from across the room, yelled, "Dudleyyyyy, helpppp me!" They all laughed, and Dudley quickly went to her, removing her gag and extracting the soaked kitchen rag from her mouth. "Finally," Veronica sighed in relief before drinking the water Dudley offered.

Dudley then asked if they needed to use the restroom. Both women eagerly agreed. "Keep a low profile and talk quietly," Dudley instructed. "I'll cut off the tape, but make sure you're back within ten minutes. The patrol will return in about 40 minutes."

The women rushed off, feeling an immense sense of relief. Once they returned, Dudley offered them food and water. After they finished eating, he informed them, "I have to tie you up again."

Veronica sighed, "Not again."

Nora responded, "It's part of our mission, right?"

Dudley chuckled, "Take some cues from our newest recruit."

Veronica smiled, "Yes, she’s definitely our go-to kidnap damsel mission expert now." They all laughed.

Dudley began taping them up again and asked Veronica about her experience. "How does it feel to be kidnapped for real? I know it's part of a plan, but everything else has been done realistically. What’s the best part about it, if any?"

Veronica took a deep breath before replying, "Honestly, it’s been a mix of emotions. The initial fear when you grabbed us, even though I knew it was part of the mission, felt very real. The feeling of the tape being wrapped around my mouth, sealing it shut so tightly, was both suffocating and strangely calming once I accepted it. The gag—well, that was another level. It was so effective; I couldn’t make a sound. The pressure against my lips, the taste of the rag in my mouth, and the way it soaked up all my saliva until my mouth was bone dry—it made me realize just how vulnerable we were. The best part and the worst part was definitely the gag. It completely immobilized my voice, making me feel utterly powerless, yet it was so integral to the realism of the experience. It’s challenging in a good way, reminding me why we train so hard for scenarios like this."

Dudley nodded thoughtfully and turned to Nora. "And you, Nora? How was it for you? What’s the best part about it, if any?"

Nora took a moment to gather her thoughts. "I have to agree with Veronica on many points. The initial shock was intense, but having gone through similar exercises before, I could mentally prepare myself better. The tape was incredibly tight, and as it wrapped around my head, I could feel it pulling my hair and pressing against my skin, making it hard to move my jaw. The socks in my mouth were particularly challenging—stuffed in so tightly that I couldn't even move my tongue. The taste and texture were unpleasant, but they served as a constant reminder of the gravity of our mission. The best part and the worst part was also the gag. It was so tight and effective, it made me realize how real this scenario was. Despite the difficulty, I can appreciate the realism. It’s part of the job, and each moment, no matter how tough, is valuable. The exercise I did with Mr. Thompson definitely helped today, and Dudley, you made it way more tough with the gag and tie-up. It’s tough being kidnapped, but since it’s happened twice to me this week already, I think I’m more open to it."

She continued, "And thank you, Dudley. It's you who’s kidnapping us for real this time, and that’s one of the reasons why we’re calm and it’s not too bad despite the challenge."

Dudley listened carefully, impressed by their professionalism and resilience. "Unfortunately, our time for conversation is up. I’ll be leaving for the night and will be back by morning with a plan. Trust me."

The word "hopefully" startled both women. Dudley reassured them, "Count on me. Trust me."

"Before I leave, I need to gag you both again," Dudley said. They agreed reluctantly.

He checked the stuffings and noted they were dirty. "Can I use them again?" he asked.

The women hesitated. "Can you check for any alternate?" Veronica suggested. "The same cloth doesn't sound enticing."

Dudley pondered, then had an idea. "You’re wearing socks, right? They might be sweaty or smelly, but they’re not dirty. Can I use them instead? Real kidnappers would use anything to keep you quiet."

Veronica gasped, "Since I’m being kidnapped for real, just remove both socks and stuff them. This will add to the experience."

Nora hesitantly agreed, "It will add to the predicament and help in future missions."

Veronica chuckled, "In future? You’re planning on getting kidnapped again?"

Nora winked, "In our profession, you never know."

Dudley said, "Enough talk, ladies. Gag time."

He removed their shoes and socks. The socks were damp from sweat. "Nora, you first," he said.

Nora opened wide, and Dudley stuffed both socks into her mouth, packing it fully. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Nora mumbled, "Just get it over with." Dudley wrapped tape around her head, securing the gag.

Veronica watched with a mix of fear and excitement. "How is it?" she asked.

Nora replied, "Sweaty and smelly, but I’m fine."

Dudley turned to Veronica, "Your turn."

Veronica opened wide, and Dudley repeated the process. "Is it okay?" he asked.

"It smells bad," Veronica mumbled.

"Should I remove it?" Dudley asked.

"No, I’ll manage," Veronica replied.

He then asked Veronica to call for help to test the gag. She tried but failed. Nora did the same, with the same result.

"Perfect. See you ladies tomorrow. Good night," Dudley said, leaving them bound and gagged in the bunker.

End of Chapter 4.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Just wanted to throw some praise your way for your excellent story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

JohnnyRockets wrote: 1 day ago Just wanted to throw some praise your way for your excellent story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it!

Totally agreed!
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

JohnnyRockets wrote: 1 day ago Just wanted to throw some praise your way for your excellent story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it!
Thank you for the praise. Definitely means a lot!

The story still got a tons in store for you. Stay tuned. ;)
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Back with Chapter 5; as you can see our story and characters are gearing towards the end game now.

Any guesses what happens next? How it well end for our spy gang?

Thanks for the reception btw. Stay tuned.

Chapter 5: Harleen & The Plan.

Dudley returned early in the morning. Both bound and gagged women were wide awake, having barely slept through the night due to their restrictive gags, yet their energy was still high. As he entered the bunker, he noticed their alertness and smiled.

“I have a plan,” Dudley announced. Both ladies yelled, "Hurray!" through their gags at the same time.

Dudley continued, "There is a room that stores all the data related to the Syndicate's crimes and kidnappings. Only two people have access to it. The first one is Rusev, of course. Getting to Rusev is tough, even for me. The other one is Harleen. I will figure it out with Harleen. Once I have my hands on the access card from her without triggering her off, I will free you two and we can then hop off. Sounds like a plan?"

Both ladies nodded eagerly.

Throughout the night, Veronica and Nora had struggled with their gags. The thick socks in their mouths, packed tightly and sealed with layer upon layer of tape, made the experience far tougher than any previous one. Veronica had tried to adjust, moving her jaw in small, futile motions, feeling the gag’s relentless pressure. Nora, on the other hand, had focused on breathing steadily through her nose, calming her racing thoughts.

As the hours dragged on, the women exchanged muffled whispers and soft moans, trying to comfort each other. “Mmmpf...?” Veronica’s eyes asked, Are you okay? Nora nodded, though her discomfort was evident. They both knew this ordeal was necessary, but it didn't make the night any easier. The gag talk was limited, mostly consisting of attempts to reassure one another and small sounds of frustration and encouragement.

Morning couldn’t come soon enough. When Dudley finally returned, their spirits lifted, knowing that their suffering was not in vain and that the mission was still on track.

---

Fast forward to Harleen. While she was beautiful and adept with finance numbers, she certainly lacked cunning in other departments. Dudley knew that Harleen kept her access card in her back pocket inside her wallet. He had been figuring out how to take it without arousing suspicion but had not come up with anything feasible.

Harleen, being from India and an ex-supermodel, loved Bollywood cinema and frequently watched Indian movies. Dudley, a cinema purist and Hollywood fan, had always declined her invitations to join her. But today, while wandering outside the warehouse, thinking of a plan, Harleen invited him over to her bunker to watch a movie. Dudley agreed this time, seeing an opportunity.

Inside Harleen's bunker, the screen was ready with a list of movies. Dudley, still thinking about the access card, had an idea. As Harleen scrolled through the app, she said, “Let’s watch something related to the crime world, shall we? Just like our job.” Dudley nodded, “Whatever you say, Harleen.”

She chose the crime category, mumbling, “Okay, robbery, scam, heist... what’s this one? Kidnapping.” Dudley saw his chance. He interrupted, “Why crime movies, Harleen?”

She responded, “I thought, since it’s your first time watching with me, something related to our work would be fitting, right?”

Dudley agreed, “That’s actually sensible. The movie you stopped at, what does it say in the keywords? Kidnapping, right?”

Harleen got intrigued. “Yes, I think that’s the one. It definitely relates to our profession.”

“Okay, go on, play it,” Dudley encouraged. As the movie started, they chatted while the opening credits rolled. Dudley was waiting for the right moment. “Since you wanted me to watch a crime movie to relate to our work, how do you relate to it?”

Harleen pondered, “I handle finances mostly. The brunt work is done by you. But I still know aspects like kidnapping and stuff.”

Dudley paused the movie. “Have you experienced it firsthand?”

Harleen replied, “I saw you bring two ladies yesterday and know about the Syndicate's kidnappings in detail. But no, I’ve never kidnapped anyone or been kidnapped myself. I’m a total novice in that regard.”

“Okay, sounds good. Let’s watch the movie,” Dudley said, playing it again. As they watched, Harleen, still intrigued, paused the movie again. “Dudley, since I wanted you to experience Indian cinema, I have an idea. How about

I experience a kidnapping myself?”

Dudley was taken aback. “Harleen, are you serious?”

Harleen nodded enthusiastically. “Yes! I’ve never been kidnapped before, and as a crime boss, I need to be prepared for anything, right? You seemed very experienced yesterday, and I trust you can make it realistic.”

Dudley, seeing an opportunity, pretended to be reluctant. “I don’t know, Harleen. It’s not a game.”

“I understand, but I think it will help me get into the headspace of being kidnapped,” Harleen insisted. “We can watch the movie later. Please, Dudley.”

After a moment of feigned hesitation, Dudley agreed. “Alright, but only because you’re insisting.”

Harleen beamed. “Great! So, what’s next? How do we proceed?”

Dudley instructed her to remove her watch, phone, and wallet, placing them on the table. “We don’t want to damage anything during the tie-up.”

He brought out everything necessary for the tie-up and asked Harleen to sit on a chair. Harleen, being totally new to this, had her hands in front. “I think you can start.”

“To make it feel real and authentic, you should have your hands behind your back,” Dudley explained.

“You’re right. Let’s do it,” Harleen agreed, moving her hands behind her.

Dudley began taping her wrists tightly. “Ouch, this is super tight,” Harleen winced.

“I can stop if you want, but we need to make it authentic for the real experience,” Dudley said.

“No, no. Please continue. It’s my idea, after all,” Harleen urged.

Dudley continued, taping her elbows, body, torso, thighs, and legs. “How does it feel?” he asked.

Harleen tried to wiggle. “Pretty tight. I can’t move at all. I’m trying.”

“And how is the experience thus far?” Dudley inquired.

“It’s extremely believable. Good job, I must say,” Harleen responded. Then she added, “I think we’re missing one thing. You need to put some tape on my lips like in the movies.”

Dudley laughed. “Have you seen the ladies I brought yesterday? Did you notice their gags?”

Harleen thought for a moment. “Yes, it was different. Why are you laughing?”

“That tape strip won’t work. You’ll be able to yell in a minute or two. But we can try,” Dudley explained.

“Go ahead,” Harleen said.

Dudley cut a strip of thick, broad, sticky electrical tape and placed it on her lips. Harleen tried to act like in the movies. Within a minute, the tape started to come off as she tried to speak.

“You’re right,” Harleen admitted. “I think we should make it as effective and real as it gets for an authentic experience.”

Dudley, happy inside, nodded. “But will you be able to endure it?”

Harleen replied confidently, “I can handle it. We can try. It’s about the experience. How long do you suggest?”

“An hour?” Dudley suggested.

“Let’s say 4-6 hours. Just to get into the headspace of being kidnapped,” Harleen proposed.

“Sounds good. I’ll come back and check in an hour to see how you’re doing. Shall I proceed to silence you, then?” Dudley asked.

“Yes,” Harleen confirmed.

“Do you have something to stuff in your mouth, like a sock or anything?” Dudley asked.

Harleen grimaced. “My socks aren’t clean. There might be a handkerchief or bandanna in the drawer.”

Dudley opened the drawer and found a thick towel. “This should do,” he said.

Harleen gasped. “That’s big, but it should work, right?”

“Open wide,” Dudley instructed. Harleen opened her mouth as wide as she could, and Dudley stuffed the towel inside until it was fully in. It filled every nook of her mouth.

“Good?” Dudley asked.

Harleen nodded.

“Bite down and close your mouth as much as you can,” Dudley instructed. Harleen could barely close her mouth, but the towel fit fully inside her lips and teeth. Dudley then wrapped the tape around her mouth, counting thirty times in his head, covering from under her nose to her chin, going over her hair and ears.

Once she was fully bound and gagged, Dudley asked, “Is it okay? Does it seem real?”

Harleen mumbled through the gag, “It’s tougher than I imagined, but it definitely feels real. I can handle it.”

“Try to scream,” Dudley suggested.

Harleen attempted to yell, but the gag was highly effective. She could not make a sound, merely producing muffled grunts.

“Perfect. I’ll leave now and be back in an hour to check on you,” Dudley said.

Harleen nodded, indicating she was okay.

Once alone, Harleen began to think deeply about the experience. The gag was intense, much more restrictive than she had anticipated. The pressure of the towel in her mouth, combined with the tight tape, made it almost impossible to move her jaw. She tested the gag by trying to scream for help, but only muffled sounds escaped. Each attempt to move or make noise reinforced the effectiveness of the binding and gagging.

Harleen glanced at the clock, seeing that only thirty minutes had passed. It felt like an eternity. She wiggled in her chair, testing her bonds, but they held firm. Thoughts raced through her mind about the experience, both positive and negative. The realism was undeniable; she felt genuinely helpless, adding to the authenticity of the exercise. Despite the discomfort, she was glad to be gaining this new perspective.

After what felt like an age, but was exactly an hour, Dudley returned with a plan.

End of Chapter 5
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Harleen is getting the full experience :) And the beauty of it? She brought it up on herself :)
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caesar73 wrote: 18 hours ago Harleen is getting the full experience :) And the beauty of it? She brought it up on herself :)
Oh yesss! :D
Made things too easy for Dudley right? Seems like everything is working well and smooth in favor of our spies for.. now ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic