The Ransom (MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Ransom (MM/F)

Post by OkDokey »

Mark

Mark was an 19 year old college freshman studying music and history at his local community college. He has thick brown hair and wore semi-framed glasses. He was very thin and was about 5’11”.

One saturday morning in December, Mark slipped on his typical black skinny Jeans and plain white t shirt. Next he put on a gray winter scarf, and put a thick blue windbreaker jacket on over it.

He was going to study and hang out with some friends he met when he first arrived, but he also thought if he ran into the pretty girl from some of his classes he began to crush on he would have the guts to actually talk to her.

He got in his car and drove to his friends dorms, while he was walking to the dorm complex he slipped on ice, falling backwards snacking his head on the pavement.

He woke up 5 minutes later, and he could make out a face looking down at him, when his vision cleared up, he couldn't believe his eyes.

Her.

“Oh my gosh are you okay?!”

She was a small girl, only about 5’8”, and as thin as mark was. She had brown hair with bangs in a ponytail. She had a green coat on as well as skinny Jeans and Ugg boots.

“um. Yea. Thanks”

“let me help you up”

She helped him to his feet.

He thanked her, and they went their separate ways. He swore at himself for not asking her name.
He finally made it to the dorm room and enjoyed the day with friends.

That night, he got in his car to go back to his dorm. He was the only person in the lot at the time. Or that's what he thought.

He felt something cold and metal press against the back of his neck. A man was putting a gun though the opening between the seat and the headrest from behind.

“don't move”

Mark's heart nearly kept out of his chest.

“I don't have any money”
He was a college student after all.

“I'm not after YOUR money”

“Wh-what do you want then”

Suddenly a black ski mask was thrown on the console.

“put it on, then you can turn around”

Mark did, and saw a man about the same size but alot more muscular in a ski mask and black clothing.

“the girl you have the hots for, you are going to help me kidnap her and hold her for ransom. If you cooperate. I might even give you 10%!”
He laughed at this. Mark didn't find it very funny at all.

“and if I dont help you?”

“I'll just do it myself, kill anyone who gets in my way. And let's just say her fate will be alot worse.”

Mark sighed in defeat, and put the ski mask on. Which was uncomfortable because he had glasses.

“How did you get past campus security”

“I go here dummy”

Guess that explains the need for money.

“how do we find her?” Mark asked.
“she's in dorm 120. Her roomie is gone for the weekend, so shes alone. It's on the first floor so we can sneak through the window. It's not covered by security cameras either.”

Mark then realized this guy meant business. This was a calculated operation.

“Drive”

Mark did so and they even totally parked right next to the girls dorm.

The man used one of his tools to take the whole window out, laying it behind the bushes.
The man entered first, Mark followed. He saw her sleeping on the bottom bunk, laying on her back.
“that makes things easy for you.” the man said, throwing Mark some brown packing tape he found in a cabinet.
“I'll point my gun at her, you wake her up, shut her up, and tape her up.”
Mark hated this thought. He always imagined rescuing her, not being the one to kidnap her in the first place!

The man went to the side of the bed opposite of Mark. “I can see why you like her” he retorted.
He then pointed the gun the her, and Mark clamped his hand tightly over her mouth, causing her to stir.

She eventually opened her eyes. Her eyes went wide with fear and she began to struggle under Mark's weight (he got onto her over the bedspread to pin her down.) She stopped struggling once she saw the other man with a gun. She fearfully looked at Mark, then the man, then Mark again. She was breathing rapidly through her nose, and mark could feel it on his hand.

Mark decides to take control of the situation.
“Shhh. It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. Okay?”
The girl nodded, whimpering a bit. He could tell she was shaking, of course, So was he. This was his first time kidnapping anybody.
“where is your phone”
She motion with her eyes at the desk, and the man snatched it up.
“no password? lucky me!”

Mark then reached down and picked an ankle high sock off of the floor. He removed his hand from her mouth and swiftly inserted the sock. Out of fear she offered little resistance.
He then tore off a strip of tape and put it over her mouth. Applying a second one for good measure.

He then pulled off the scarf he was wearing and used it to blindfold her.

“good thinking” the man said.
“it's better than tape, I don't want to hurt her”
Mark was trying his best to calm down their captive, who was whimpering and shaking a bit.
Mark helped her out of bed, helped her put on her coat, pants, socks, and boots.
He then gently pulled her hands behind her back and taped them tight, but not too tight.

Mark grabbed her arms and walked her to the window. “you're driving” said Mark, throwing the keys to the man. “I will stay in the back with her”
Mark then lifted her through the window, which took great effort, and followed immediately behind. He opened the back door and helped her in. He buckled her. Then himself. The man came in eventually, snapped a picture of the girl. And began to make the ransom message. After hitting send, he pocketed the phone and drove off.

“where are we going” Mark asked.
“just to hide somewhere, he said, now driving down a two track in the middle of nowhere. Eventually the came to a Clearing, they were on top a large steep hill, and could actually see campus from where they were.

“nice view I suppose” Mark said. “do you get a signal?”
The man checked, then nodded.
“we have everything we need for a couple of days” the man said. “I put it all in your trunk, do you always keep your car unlocked?”

“yea”

“that's not safe”

The man laughed. Mark chuckled at the irony.

Mark then turned to see the girl crying.
She was whimpering into her gag and tears were flowing from underneath her blindfold.
“hey” Mark began. Putting his arm around her.
“don't be scared, okay? I won't hurt you and I won’t let him hurt you”.

She nodded.

Mark slowly took the tape off. And pulled out her sock. This made her relax a little. But her cries were more audible.

“Shhhh” “what's your name?”

“J-jennifer” she choked.

“I like that name, are you thirsty Jennifer?”
She shook her head yes and Mark let her drink from a water bottle he had, putting it up to her lips.

“Thank you”

They sat in silence, not knowing what to do next.

“What are you going to do with me”

The man spoke up. “just hold you until your parents fork up the 100k!”

Just then, Mark felt a sharp pain in the back of his head from where he fell earlier. He winced, and rubbed the back of his head.

TBC
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Noce story
Tie me up and have fun with me
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Nice start! Can't wait to see what happens next.
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

Cont.

“Is there a bathroom here” Jennifer asked.

Mark and the man looked at each other. Somehow in all their preparation. Neither of them even considered this.

“there is a campground nearby. Our best bet is getting her to a porta-john” said the man.

“very well” Mark said.

They drove down the two track and reached a dirt road which led back towards campus and town, but stopped half way as there was a porta john on the hiking trail not far from the road.

“here it is”

“Okay, wha-MMPH” mark stuffed the sock back in her mouth, he then removed the scarf blindfold and tied it tightly over her mouth, using the excess length to wrap around her neck, making it appear as she was just wearing it.

“mmmmmph”

“sorry” Mark cut the tape, freeing her wrists.

Mark grabbed her arms and walked her to the Porta John.

“you have her phone right?”
“yea, thank god none is around.”

Just then, the man received a notification on his phone. “They paid up. That was quick.”

“what?”

“I just got an Epay notification.” $100,000 were transferred to my account. Well still keep her for the night. Return her in the morning”

“okay”

Just then Jennifer walked back into the car.
“check her gag”
Mark looked under the scarf to see the sock still there.
He took it out, giving Jennifer some water and pretzels.
“turn around” Mark used the packing tape to bind her wrists behind her.

As the man was driving back to their campout, Mark gagged Jennifer, this time using the scarf alone for a tight cleave gag. Jennifer gave out a little squeal as it was tightened.

Just as they arrived at the top of the hidden overlook, the searing pain in the back of Mark's head came back he winced and his hand went to the back of his head immediately.

“What happened?” the guy asked.
“well earlier today I fell after I slipped on ice and-” Jennifer was now looking at mark with wide eyes. She was now just recognizing his voice. “How could a seemingly nice boy do this to me?” she thought. Tears welled up in her eyes. No wonder her captor was so nice.

“Well” Mark sighed. He pulled off the ski mask and locked eyes with Jennifer.
“I'm sorry, I didn't have a choice”
“he's telling the truth, I put a gun to his head”
“He said that it was me or somebody more cruel, I never wanted this to happen”

Jennifer shook her head in understanding.
“You're dont hate me?”
Jennifer shook her head no.
“cool. I'm Mark by the way, we have some classes together.”
“so let's go outside and make a fire, well enjoy this night before I drop you two back at the Campus.”

“don't you go there?”
“Not anymore, now that I have money I'm set for life!
“with 100,000 dollars? you're like 26”
“25, and I'm also a professional gambler, I'll turn this into a fortune in no time!”
“whatever you say. Dude”
They walked out and made a fire, it was around midnight at this point.

“names dan by the way” the man said before turning in. He went back to the car and slept in the back seat.

Mark and Jennifer stood close to each other. The fire dying down. The could see the lights of the campus and town below.

Mark wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“Um, so I really like you, Jennifer”.
Mark could believe what he had just said. It's like the words left his mouth without his consent
He went on.
“you're really sweet, and pretty, and smart. Not a lot of people are all 3 these days”
She giggled into her gag.

Just then, Jennifer rested her head on Mark's shoulder. He took this as a good sign.
He then rested his head on hers and they stood by the fire that way until it was nearly dead. Finally he picked her up bridal style.
“Don't want you to trip.”
She smiled through her gag.

He set her in the passenger's seat gently. Buckled her in. And fell asleep in the driver seat.

The next morning, Mark and Dan were woken up by Jennifer whining.

“relax, it's alright”
Jennifer settled down after remembering how she had got there.

“Alright I'll drive us back.”

On the way down the dirt road to town, Dan broke the silence.

“You know I think we all won here. You two found each other, got a romantic night overlooking town, and I got some of your money”

Mark and Jennifer both shrugged.

“just drop me off on main street”

The man, still wearing his burglar clothes, hopped out into the dark morning.

Mark untied Jennifer, she pulled her gag off. Giving the scarf back to Mark.

“keep it” Mark said with nervous laughter.
“thanks”
“I'm really glad your okay”

After 10 seconds of awkward silence she leaned over and her lips met his.
His face and, let's just say, another part of his body, were battling for the blood rush.

At Jennifer's dorm Mark said goodbye after dropping her off and began to walk to the door.

“wait”
“yea?”
“I kind of liked being your little hostage. You know, being tied up and all. I was just really scared at first”

Back at Mark's dorm, his roomie kept staring at him as he walked in
“what?”
“I saw your status change on social media bro, congrats On the GF”
“thank you”

Mark smirked. He could hardly wait for the holiday break.

-I will be continuing this storyline with separate posts, adding characters along the way-
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

Side note: Continuations may be posted in adult section.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic