Tied by robbers M/FMM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied by robbers M/FMM

Post by John »

PART 1
The P.I. firm " Dawson and Sullivan " was doing mainly light cases, like cheating husbands/wives, digging dirt on political rivals, corporate espionage, etc, etc. That's why the secretary, Joyce Reynolds, was so surprised when everything went down. She was staying in late in the office to finish up on some paperwork when this kind, a little awkward man came in. There was nothing awkward in his actions after that, though.
It was 4 a.m. She had been tightly bound and gagged for three hours already, clad only in her white thong, because the man had ordered her to strip. She had to listen to him, after all he had a big ass gun ....
He had methodically taped her up. First she had to strip. Then he taped her wrists behind the back, followed by her elbows. After that he connected those bindings to her back to immobilize her even further and proceeded to tape her ankles, knees and thighs.
" Please don't gag me, I'll keep quiet, I promise . " she begged and pleaded.
" I am sorry, Joyce, but I can't risk it, I don't have a choice, just calm down and everything will go smoothly, after all I am a professional, not some street level amateur. "
And with that she was quickly gagged. He used her two worn socks, cramming them in her mouth and tore up some pantyhose to use as a cleave gag. To top it all off, he taped her mouth shut, just in case.
" HELPMMPPHH, PLEASMMPPHH, SOMEBODPPHHMM " she groaned through her tight gag and struggled.
He gave her a hard smack on the backside to prevent her from struggling around too much and started looking for whatever he had come in to take. After an hour the man wasn't happy. Apparently what he looked for wasn't in the office. She wondered what that might be, since they were dealing mostly with light cases.
" Okey, Joyce, have a nice night. I have to visit your employers next. It should be a fun night. Sadly, I can't let you go, since I am sure, as soon as I do, you'll call the police. So better get comfortable. You have a long night ahead of you. "
" MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH "
She grunted angrily at him, as he just winked at her and smiled innocently. He came closer to her, smacking her ass a couple of times and feeling her tits.
" Man, it's such a shame I don't have time for this, Joyce. You would have been happy, believe me ! "
"MMMPPOHHH MMMPPPHHH BASTARDMMMPPHHH !!! "
And with that he left the room, disappearing in the darkness, as Joyce, the poor secretary, was left to struggle.
She was sweating profusely now, three hours after he had initially tied her up. Struggling hard to get free, beads of sweat clearly seen on her face and breasts. She was desperately grunting and screaming through her tight gag, harbouring the tiniest hope that someone might hear her and save her from this predicament. Wondering what had happened to her bosses, John and Jesse.

Thanks for reading in advance. Part 2 is coming up, if you liked the first part, please, share a comment. ;)
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Nice work John. The overtime pay probably wasn’t worth it. Excited to see this develop!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A very good start, John :) The Cliffhanger is very good!
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Part 2

Jesse was relaxing in the apartment he and his partner were sharing. He and John had started the firm 8 months ago and so far the business was good. They had known each other since college where they were roommates again. He had phoned their secretary Joyce half an hour ago but nobody answered.
" Probably already left the office. "
He thought to himself they needed to up her salary, she was doing a fantastic job. Little did he know she was tightly bound and gagged right now because of them.

The robber was wearing a pizza delivery uniform. Jesse had ordered a pizza 15 min ago and that was a perfect opportunity for the robber to enter the apartment without having to break in, pick the lock, etc, etc. A perfect opportunity indeed.
When he rang the doorbell, he heard noises inside. Quickly after that, Jesse showed up. He was wearing jeans and a sweater. He was 5'11, 175 pounds. A little chubby but not fat.
" Piece of cake " , he thought to himself.
" Hi, you ordered pepperoni pizza ? "
"That's right, come in the hallway while I look for money, my wallet is here somewhere, you'll have to excuse me but it's a little messy around here. "
" No problem. "
As Jesse turned his back towards the robber, looking for his wallet, the robber quickly clamped his hand over Jesse's mouth tightly.
" MMMMPPPHHHH "
Jesse struggled wildly but the guy was really strong. He quickly wrestled Jesse to the ground and managed to tape his wrists behind the back. Then, still tightly hand gagging Jesse, he dragged him to the couch. Quickly grabbed a pair of worn panties from the laundry basket ( Jesse was kinky and sometimes liked wearing panties or thongs ) and shoved them in his mouth.
" MMMPPPHHH HELPMMMPPPHHH "
Jesse thrashed around but the guy quickly held the panties in place with a lot of duct tape. Then he taped Jesse's elbows and stripped him of his jeans, also cutting off his sweater. After that he taped Jesse's ankles, knees and thighs.
" You put up quite a struggle there, chubby. I'm impressed. I've always liked my victims a little undressed. You know, it quickly shows them who's the boss around here. "
He says with a smile and smacks Jesse's ass.
" Wow, you're wearing a thong. Kinkyyy ! While we wait for your partner, we can have some fun, bubbles. "
He quickly smacked his ass again, as Jesse struggled and thrashed around on the couch.
" MMMPPPHHH BASTARMMMPPPHHH "
" Careful with the dirty words, bubbles. There's punishment for them. "
And with that he starts smacking Jesse's butt again and again, sometimes gently, sometimes hard, as Jesse grunts and struggles.
Meanwhile John and his gf are coming home, not knowing what's awaiting in the apartment. And in case you're wondering what was going on with poor Joyce, well, she is still in the office, still tightly bound and gagged, still sweating in her thong and thrashing wildly around and screaming through her gag.

Expect part 3 soon. If you like this story, please, leave a comment and thanks in advance for reading. ;)
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Good story! Looks like this trio won’t get free anytime soon!
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Part 3

As John and his girlfriend were coming home, the robber was just stashing Jesse in a big wardrobe.
" MMMPPPHHH HELPMMPPHH MEEPPHH !! "
Jesse thrashed around and struggled but to no avail. Soon enough he was in no position to even attempt to alarm his P.I. partner of the incoming danger. John quickly climbed the stairs to the apartment and unlocked the door, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. His girlfriend Tasha went in the bedroom to change up. As John was sipping whiskey in the kitchen a hand was clamped over his mouth.
" MMMPPPHHH GGRRHHPP "
He struggled but the other person was too strong. He wrestled poor John to the ground and taped his hands behind his back, quickly shoving a dirty sock in his mouth to muffle him.
"MMMPPPHHH !! "
The robber moved swiftly, cutting John's clothes, leaving him only in a white g-string. Soon, John was completely immobilized. His wrists and elbows were taped behind his back and connected to it. His ankles, knees and thighs had also been taped.
His gag was changed from the dirty sock to a dirty pair of Tasha's underwear, a red thong she had worn during her morning workout. As John was struggling and thrashing on the ground, the robber opened the door to the wardrobe in which Jesse was situated and shoved John in next to him. They looked at each other, their eyes showing scare and anger at the same.
" Alright you two. Get comfortable while I go and take care of that juicy little girlfriend you've brought me. "
A chorus of muffled cries and whimpers followed as the robber closed the door, leaving them in the dark.
" Canppmmhh yoummpphh reachmmpphh handppmmhh ?! "
Jesse tried to turn his back towards John, they were trying to position themselves back to back to try and untie their wrists. It was hard though, in this dark and cramped space.
They constantly bumped into each other, Jesse even fell in his lap, moaning and thrashing around.
" STOPMMMMPPPHHH ITMMMPPOHHH ! "
Jesse loved bondage and liked tying himself up. He was also pretty kinky and liked John since college, even though John was straight. Given the astronomically small chance of them getting free on their own, Jesse decided to make the most of their situation.
" Mmmppphhh helpmmmpphhh "
He moaned and thrashed around, constantly falling over his partner, rubbing his wrists and touching his butt.
"Mmmmppohhh whatmmpphh aremmpphh youummpgh doinmmpgh ?! "
They both enjoyed their bondage, feeling helpless and unable to untie themselves, real damsels in distress. Running their taped wrists all over their bodies, moaning seductively and struggling helplessly.

This is where I finish this chapter. If you wanna know what happened to Tasha, tune in for chapter 4. As always, comments and opinions are appreciated. Thanks for reading.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story so far!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I hope chapter 4 will be posted soon. Thanks for writing and posting!
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Chapter 4
As always, thank you very much for the comments !

Tasha was just taking a bath while her bf was in the kitchen. He was a big whiskey lover. She was hoping that he'd surprise her later on. He was always kinky with her when he had drunk alcohol. The water was running all over her naked body and she was enjoying her well deserved rest, when all of a sudden she thought she heard a commotion coming from the kitchen. It over pretty quickly. She knew Jesse liked joking around with her boyfriend, wrestling with him and so on, so she just thought they had played around for a bit and then cooler heads prevailed.
After awhile she was finally ready and started exiting the bathroom. There were no sounds coming from the kitchen, so she thought the guys were probably discussing a case quietly. They were very secretive of their work.
As she started changing in the bedroom, a hand was suddenly clamped over her mouth.
" HELPPMMMPPPHHH JOHMMPPHH !! "
The hand was holding her firm. The assailant threw her on the bed and quickly shoved the panties she'd worn all day in her mouth. Then quickly held them in place with a lot of tape.
After that her ankles and knees were quickly taped up, followed by her wrists and elbows.
With a furious grunt, she started thrashing around.
" MMMPPOHHH MMPHJK "
A hard slap on the backside followed.
" Keep struggling, honey, and you will get your reward. "
The assailant started groping her whole body, pinching her nipples and tits and slapping her ass hard, as she struggled and grunted.
" I think it's time I reunute you with your bf and his kinky partner "
He threw her over his shoulder and carried her to one of the wardrobes. When he opened the door to it, she stared in amazement. Her bf and Jesse had been tightly tied and gagged, pretty much like her. They were struggling, thrashing around furiously and grunting at the captor.
He left her after putting her in between them and closed the door, leaving the three of them to struggle in the dark.

I am sorry for the looong delay, I had a lot of work. I'll try to be way faster with the next update. I hope you enjoy the story so far. As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Part 5
John stared at Tasha with amazement. She was completely naked, standing between him and Jesse, grunting and thrashing around. He could deduce she'd taken a shower because she was still wet from it. Her cheeks were bulging, under the tape, so she'd probably been gagged with worn underwear. She threw him a look and grunted, but only unintelligible gibberish followed.
" HHELPMMHHH MMMPPHHH !! "
Jesse also grunted and struggled next to her.
" She's soo sexy tied and gagged like this, we should play more bondage games after this predicament is over ", he thought to himself.
There had to be a way for them to somehow escape the wardrobe they were put in. The space inside was so cramped, but after all, three people were inside.
He slowly started moving around, exploring his bindings, but there was no give. He scooted next to Tasha and tried loosening her bonds, but once again, no success.
" FUCKMMPPHHHH MMLLPPP HELPMMJPH "
It was so frustrating, being tightly tied and gagged and not being able to do absolutely anything about it. The robber had probably already taken the piece of information he was after.
John tried changing his position, so his back was against the wardrobe door. That way he came face to face with Tasha, their faces inches apart. She gave him a frustrated look and groaned, as he tried to push the door open. He could see the beads of sweat, dripping down on Tasha's tits.
" MMLLPPP GOOMMPPHHH " she moaned and groaned, trying to encourage him, as did his partner, Jesse.
Finally, with a loud creak, the door was opened. Now all they had to do was get to the kitchen and get a knife to cut themselves open.

Meanwhile, at the office, Joyce, the secretary, was still pretty much helpless. As mentioned before, all Joyce had at this point was a tiny g-string that covered pretty much nothing. She struggled and grunted, as a plan began to take form inside her head. If she could somehow get the keys to the office door, unlock it and hop, tied and gagged, to the outside, she could probably find a person, willing to help.
She slowly crawled her way to the office desk, using it as an advantage in helping her get back on her feet. Inch by inch, after awhile she stood tall.
" YESMMPPHH !! "
Now task number two at hand: find the keys. The robber, apparently, hadn't taken the time to hide them, thinking she would just give up and stay tied up until someone rescued her.
Carefully, she started hopping in the direction of the keys. With every hop, her tits jiggled.
" MMMPPPHHHH "
Grunting in determination, she finally got to the keys and managed to grab them with her bound hands. Then she slowly hopped to the door and took her time unlocking it.
Finally, with a loud click, the door was open. Now she just had to find someone to untie her and call the police. Their office was situated in a good area, so she had no doubts that whoever she ran into, would help her.
" LETSMMPPHH GOOMMPPHH !! "
And with a determined look, she started hopping outside, screaming for help and trying to find somebody, as the night was far from over.

Thanks for reading in advance. Hadn't had the time to continue this story, but finally found some. I hope you like the latest chapter. As always, comments and constructive criticism are always appreciated. Also, if you have any ideas regarding the story, send me a PM, I'm always open to new ideas. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic