First Ties: Chapter 2 (Pam's Binding Role) (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First Ties: Chapter 2 (Pam's Binding Role) (m/f)

Post by Emma »

Hubby finally gave me the finished version of Chapter Two in the "First Ties" series. If you'd like to re-read Part 1 again first, here you go! Please remember the story began in the present day, with Elaine and her daughters tied up in a basement, then flashbacks to when each of them were first tied up.

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2821

-----------------------

Pam, 16, only had to ride her bike ten minutes to get to her friend Dave's house. She knew her boyfriend, Eric,16, was already there, as was Dave's sister, Amber, 17. Dave and Amber's mother, Mrs. Clark, cheerfully let her in, and told her everyone was downstairs.

Pam was dressed in a red blouse, black skirt, tan hose, and black high heels. As soon as she got downstairs, she hugged and kissed Eric, trying not to giggle at his superhero uniform, a red leotard and tights, and blue trunks, with a yellow cape and domino mask. "Hi, Super Robin," she said under her breath.

"Hey, I'm Powerman," he said. "Okay, the only scene we have left in this, is where Colonel Dastard has Gwendolyn hostage, and tells her how she'll meet her doom. Then I knock out Dastard, and save Gwendolyn."
Dave, who, like Eric, was 16, nodded. "Let's do this. I'd like to be done with this costume. It was fun a couple days ago, but now I'm feeling weird." Dave was wearing a greet jacket and pants with several pins, obviously supposed to be medals, but weren't, and a red sash that was supposed to brand him as a military dictator.

Amber, the oldest in the group, wore a red sports shirt, Daisy Duke shorts, ankle socks and low heels. She picked up the movie camera. "Go tie up Pam," she said to Eric, "And I'll film after you're done, and Dave's in place." Eric took the camera from her. "I'll film. Pam, sit down in the chair" he said, pointing to a chair--with novelty store 'dynamite' under it-- in the middle of the room. "Dave, wrap some rope around her, then threaten her like I wrote for ya."
"Wait," Amber said. This is gonna look really lame if she isn't actually tied up. When Dave starts talking about blowing her up, she's gonna have to really struggle." Pam thought about this herself. "I think she's right, Eric. I mean, you can do the tying yourself, if you want, but I kinda think I should be tied up for real."

"All right, go ahead and tie her up, I guess. But threaten her while you do it. And you don't have to tie super tight." Dave agreed, and started to tie Pam's hands behind her back. "Go ahead and start filming." Eric looked through the viewer, started recording, and said "Action!"

Dave began tying Pam's arms to her sides. "This is the end for you, my dear. And with your death, so ends the career of of my enemy, Powerman! HAHAHA!!" A few feet away, Eric lowered the camera. "CUT!" he yelled. Dave, who was crouched low a bit, to tie the sitting Pam, straightened up. "What?" he said. "That was pretty good, man."
Eric glared at him. "Your lines were pretty good, but what the hell with tying her arms? You didn't need to even tie her hands, we're not gonna see them. Untie her arms, and use that rope for her legs!"

Amber, who had been sitting behind Eric, was now standing behind him. "Eric, it's fine. Just gives the struggling more realism. Just go with it." Pam, still sitting in her chair, said "Babe, there's plenty of rope here, he can still tie my legs and ankles." Dave crossed his arms. "Up to you, Hoss." he said.

Eric looked at Pam, then Dave, then Amber. " All right, I guess." Dave and Pam just looked at Eric, waiting for something more. "What?" he said, exasperated. "Go ahead and tie her up!" Amber tilted her head towards his. "I think they're waiting for you to film," she said. "Oh", Eric replied, quietly. He lifted the camera to eye level. "Action", he said, equally softly.

Dave knelt in front of, and so the camera could see his actions, to the side of Pam, and began to tie her ankles. "There won't be any escape for you this time," he said. "no chance, forget it."

Dave then started to tie her legs, just below the knees. "I have good news for you, though. You won't feel anything. You shouldn't, anyway. One big BOOM! And it'll be over." He started tying Pam's legs above her knees...but without saying anything. he pulled her feet under the chair, exposing to the camera the fake dynamite. and tying her bound ankles to the back of the chair. Then he knelt down, and lit the fake fuse, and stood aside.

Eric handed the camera to Amber. "Just start filming," he grumbled, he hurried over to Pam, picked up the fake dynamite, and hurried over to the far side of the room, his back to the camera. "Just keep filming me," he called out. Amber had the camera on Eric, but her eyes on her brother, watching Dave watch Pam struggle. "He sure tied her tight", she thought to herself. "Red blouse, black skirt, tan hose, and black high heels....good choice, girl. Shame you're seeing the wrong guy...you should be with my brother." She half hoped Pam would notice Dave watching her struggle. That might be interesting, if Dave didn't chicken out and pretend he wasn't interested in seeing Pam bound.

"Ok", said Eric, "Next scene. Untie Pam, and help me with the hole in the wall." Eric pushed away a fake wall he had been standing in front of, revealing a door leading outside. He opened the door, and got ready to move another fake wall, this one with a hole and burn marks..to signify the dynamite having gone off.

"We don't need the others, " Amber said, laying down the camera on her chair, jogging over to Eric. Dave walked over to Pam, enjoying watching her struggle against the ropes tying her arms and legs. "Think you need a heroic villain?," he asked, smiling. "I'm not getting out of this on my own," Pam replied. "Lemme keep trying, though". She struggled harder, to Dave's delight. "Dude," Eric called out. "I asked you to untie her." Amber walked by Dave and the still struggling Pam. "I guess you better," she said, picking up the camera, and returning to Eric, to film him in front of the "hole in the wall".

Dave began untying, slowly, Pam's ankles. "Hope I didn't tie you too tight", he said softly, so Eric wouldn't hear. "No, you could have tied me tighter, in fact." Eric and Amber were done with their scene, and were now walking back to Dave and Pam. "God, you're slow" Eric said to Dave. Eric now began to quickly untie Pam. He, Dave and Amber all saw the glaring evidence of Dave's work...harsh, thick red lines of rope marks, on Pam's wrists and arms. Pam was pleased, but was quick to hide it. Amber was impressed, Dave was embarrassed, and Eric was getting angry. "Look at that!," he said harshly, pointing at her ankles. "You can see the rope marks through her hose!" Eric pushed Dave aside and began untying Pam's legs. "You're not getting tied up anymore. Not for real. God!"

"Actually, Eric, she's going to have to be tied up again," Amber said. "We still have to do that scene that takes place earlier, when she's tied up in her office." Eric pulled off his domino mask. "Let's just not film it. We can leave it out." Pam was standing up now, stretching her legs. "Eric," she said, we already filmed you carrying me out of the building. We filmed Dave breaking in earlier, and making me agree to be tied up. The film is gonna be really short without it."

"Fine," Eric said, putting his mask back on. "But I'll tie her up," he said to Dave, "and you can get in the frame after I'm done, so it looks like you tied her." Dave nodded. "Of course," he said. "Sounds like a plan," Pam added." But Amber shook her head. "If we don't actually see Dave tying her up twice, he doesn't look as evil as we want.. He really should do it." Pam walked over to the desk and chair where the filming would now resume. "That does make sense, Eric."

Eric opened his mouth to protest, but stopped. he just glared at Dave. "Look," Dave said, "she's your girlfriend, I get that. But it's just...well, just tying her up. I'm not flirting with her, man. Hell, you wrote this thing!" Eric, frustrated, but seeing the logic, sat down in the chair Amber had been in. "Go ahead and film it, Amber. I'll just sit here. I guess."

Amber picked up the camera. "All right, if you say so." She turned to Dave and Pam--noticing that Pam already had her back to Dave, and had crossed her wrists behind her back. This time, Dave worked a little faster, tying her arms to her sides, right after tying her hands. He worked faster, but tied her tighter. "Having trouble with your lines, General?," Eric asked sarcastically. "He doesn't have time to say them, look, he's tying her faster," said Amber. "Thought that's what you wanted."

Dave helped Pam to the floor, and began tying her ankles. Amber and Eric both saw a tiny smile on Pam's face. "Why is Gwendolyn smiling?," demanded Eric. "You can be terrified or really pissed off, you know, like you're making me, but you can't be happy!" Pam looked at Eric. "I'm sorry. I guess...he can tie me again if you want."

"Just...stop smiling." Eric said. Pam obeyed, giving a mock look of anger, in character, to Dave, who had finished tying her ankles, and was now tying her legs, above and below the knees. Dave then gently pushed Pam face down, and tied another piece of rope around the rope tying her ankles. "Dude." said Eric. "What do you think you're doing now?" Dave didn't look at him, but he replied to Eric. "Just watch, I think you'll like this for the film." He slid the other end of the rope under the ropes tying Pam's arms, and pulled her bound legs behind her, as far as they could go. Then he tied the other end of that rope to the arms rope, securing her. Dave then pulled a scarf, and a wad of cloth, out of the right hand pocket of his jacket. He quickly, in view of the camera, placed the wad in Pam's willing mouth, then secured it with the scarf, wrapping it tightly around her head. As he stood up, Dave pulled off Mandy's heels.
Dave stood up, and, in character, gloated. "With Powerman distracted on the other side of the city," he said, "There's no hope for you, dear Gwendolyn. But please, keep trying to get free. Dead Girl Struggling! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Dave set a fake bomb out near Pam's head, but out of reach, and got out of camera range.

Pam struggled as hard as she could. She wondered if the camera could see how hard, she didn't think she was moving at all. All the ropes Dave tied were very tight. She found herself really enjoying being bound and gagged, but not knowing why.

She decided it didn't matter. This was something she was going to explore.

Eric, Dave and Amber all watched intently. Amber was filming, and the camera concealed her smile. She could tell Pam was enjoying the scene. It was too bad Eric wasn't, but her brother...well, he was.

Dave watched Pam struggle intently. He knew Eric was glancing at him almost as much as he was watching Pam, and he wasn't interested in getting in an argument. As for Eric, he was torn between the realization that Pam did make for a good damsel, and the fact that he didn't like the idea of her being bound. Pam, meanwhile, continued to struggle a best she could. She wished Eric had a better attitude about her being tied up. This was a lot of fun for her.

Eric said nothing for almost two minutes. "Cut", he said, in a monotone voice. All right, let's untie her." He, Dave and Amber walked over to Pam, and began untying her. Dave freed Pam's ankles from the rope tying them to her wrists, then untied her ankles. Amber untied Pam's legs, while Eric took off Pam's gag, then started to untie her hands. "Dammit, this is way too tight. This is too much." He was annoyed, both with the fact that she really was tied a lot tighter than necessary, and he was having a little trouble untying her hands. He was doing it, it was just slow going. Amber made quick work of untying Pam's legs, but Dave was also having a slow go at untying Pam's ankles. Eric couldn't help but wonder if he was untying her slow on purpose.

After what seemed like an eternity to Eric, Pam was untied. "I guess we're done," Eric said. "That was the last scene to film." He went to a corner, picked up a gym bag, and pulled out a sweater, jeans, socks, and shoes. He began getting dressed, putting the street clothes over his Powerman costume. "I really want to get this edited today. I'm gonna shoot some footage at the police station, then go home and do it. Let's go, Pam," he said, as he started towards the stairs.

"I rode my bike here, remember," Pam replied. She understood Eric intended to put her bike in the trunk of his car, then, after going to the police station and then his place for editing, to take her home. But she wasn't ready to leave just yet. "I'll just ride it home." She looked at Eric, as if she was saying something more.

"Okay if I help edit?," Amber asked. "I have some ideas, actually." Eric was still looking at Pam. "Sure. Pam's busy, I guess." He looked at Dave, as if looking at someone he was no longer friends with. "You don't want to come,do you." It wasn't a question, just a statement of fact.

Dave shook his head, slowly. "I'm not a producer, just the villain." Eric nodded. "You make a good villain, Dave."

Eric looked at Amber. "Let's go, I guess." As Amber followed him up the stairs, Eric said "Just editing now." He stopped, just before going out of sight, and looked down at Pam and Dave. "And we're done." He continued walking, with Amber behind him. Amber gave Pam a sad smile, and she too, was gone.
Dave took off the sash, then the jacket, that made up his villain costume. "You, um, going to see Eric later?," he asked Pam, who was putting her shoes on. "Doubt it", she replied. She sat down in the chair to which she had just been tied. "I think we're taking a break."

Dave leaned against the desk. "Sorry if i caused any problems. I guess I really didn't have to tie you that tight."
Pam looked at him. "I'm not complaining. I liked it. I you want the truth--" she took a breath, wondering how much she should say, --"the truth is, I've been thinking about being tied and gagged for a long time now. Kind of a fantasy, I guess. Eric...thinks it's lame." She stood up, and started to wander around the room. "I think Eric was more disgusted than anything. Not that you tied me up, but that i liked it." She turned towards Dave. "When he said 'we're done' he wasn't talking about the film. He was talking about us. About him and me."

Dave walked over to the couch and sat down. "I didn't want that. To be involved in a breakup. I wish he liked seeing you tied. I sure did." He saw Pam raise an eyebrow, and stood up, holding out his hands. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that! I just meant..." he shook his head, trying to find words.

Pam smiled. "i don't mind that you liked it. It's flattering. I like the idea of a hot guy wanting to see me tied up. We're good. In fact, if you ever want to tie me up again, as long as neither of us are seeing anyone else, you can."

"And, you're not seeing Eric anymore, right?"

Pam nodded. "If he didn't break up with me just now, and he did...we're breaking up next time we talk. So, sure, next time you're free, maybe you can tie me up again."

Dave picked up the ropes from the floor. Pam thought he was going to put them away. She smiled when she realized he wasn't, and was moving in front of her. "I'm free right now," he said.
Pam smiled, pulled off her heels, tossed them aside, and turned her back to Dave. She felt him swiftly tie her wrists, and felt them tied tightly.
"Villains are more fun anyway," she thought to herself, as she felt her arms being bound tightly to her sides.
Five years later, back at the basement...

"And that night, " said Pam, looking at the ceiling--all she could look at, other than Elaine and Mandy, bound as she was-- "Eric called, and broke up with me."

"Ever regret it?," asked Mandy, who almost seemed to have forgotten she was in a very tight hogtie. "Breaking up with him, or letting Dave tie you up before even going on an actual date?"

Elaine, who was still struggling against the ropes tying her to the post, almost told Mandy to mind her own business, but was, she admitted with guilt to herself, interested in Pam's answer.

"No," Pam replied, matter-of-factly. "I was pretty sure by then we were going to break up. Even without Dave," she said, looking at Mandy. She looked back at the ceiling. "But Dave's tying me pretty much told both me and Eric it was time."

"Eric and myself", Elaine said, as she managed to push her heels off. "You know grammar's important, Pam. 'Eric and myself', not 'me and Eric.' Elaine took a deep breath. "HEEELLLLP!!!! IS ANYONE HEEEERE???" She began to struggle again, to no avail.

"God, Mom, not so loud," said Mandy, in an annoyed voice. "You're going to break our eardrums." Mandy began struggling again, doing a good job, given how tightly she was bound. Elaine shook her head. "We need to get out of here. This isn't a game, we got tied up against our will by criminals!"

"Well, you're trying to relax, you just got your shoes off. You're not that worried," Mandy said, still struggling, and not really looking at anyone.

Pam gave her mother a half-angry look. "Really wish you didn't get your shoes off. Now I can feel how uncomfortable my feet are, tied like this and wearing heels. Thanks, Mom. Nice going."

Elaine ignored her older daughter, and stopped struggling. "No use,", she said. "Mandy, you need to yell for help." Mandy was still fighting her bonds, and still making an amazing effort, for how tight the hogtie was. "Ok, whatever, give me a minute."

Pam laughed at her sister's determination. "Listen, if you're not going to scream, it's your turn to spill on your first time tied." Mandy looked at Pam. "You know that story. You made fun of it."

Elaine looked over at Pam. "Why would you make fun of your sister?," she asked. "She got tied up by one of her boyfriends, there's nothing funny about that."

Pam smiled. "It wasn't a boyfriend, Mom. It was Gilbert Goons."

Mandy glared at Pam.

Elaine had to gasp for air, then realized she had to as she stopped breathing. "Gilbert?? You never liked Gilbert! You used to be mean to him, his mother would call me about the pranks you pulled, and you would get in trouble...oh no. What did you do to that boy?"

Mandy rolled on her side. "First of all, it wasn't my fault. Not really. And I'm the one who got tied up, okay?"
"Imagine that," said Pam. She turned her head towards Mandy. "Better fess up, damsel! You're in trouble again!"

"I think you better," Elaine said, with a stern look on her face.

Mandy sighed. "Fine, whatever. Just remember, it was a million years ago, the statue of limita--"
"AMANDA ELEANOR CARTER!!" Elaine's voice was louder than it was when she hollered for help.

Mandy jerked back as far as her bondage allowed. "Ok, I had been looking over a couple old Nancy Drew books, YOUR BOOKS, Mom, and I was goofing off over on the north side of town, where Parkgate Ridge was being built, and I made myself believe a mystery was there...."

To Be Continued...
Last edited by Emma 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I loved this chapter! Well worth the wait. But now I want to know what happened with Mandy! :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Pams Story was nice! But what I liked most? It's the dialogue between Elaine and her daughters ;)
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This was a great story....love the heroine's name :mrgreen:
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Aaaaaaaaaand...it's time for another chapter!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic