Three Sisters (F/self, F/Ff) part 28

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

An excellent story!

(I took the message from what bondagefreak wrote and commented)
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Gotta love incentives!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is an amazing story so far, and it seems to just get better with the continous updates to this story. I can't wait to read where this story goes and where you decide to take the characters in the story.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love how this story is going! Needless to say you have a trio of terrific new characters that I hope we get to see more of.
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] can't wait to find out who wins
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 5 years ago can't wait to find out who wins
No one is conceding defeat yet! These sisters sure are competitive.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 10

Twenty-six minutes slowly passed. Eventually, the three sisters gave up on talking, even though they were no longer gagged. Whether this was because they tired of their arguing or because they were concentrating on trying to slip slender hands out of their bonds was hard to tell, but for awhile there were no sounds coming from Marie's bedroom but the subtle creaking noises a chair and bed make when tied up girls are trying in vain to free themselves. That and the occasional frustrated sighing escaping from ungagged mouths.

"Did you have to make these ropes so damn tight?" Amanda finally asked in frustration.

"You wanted to be tied up," Marie pointed out. "I only did what you asked. You even picked rope as your restraint, if I remember correctly. You're lucky. Ropes have got to be more comfortable than my handcuffs. At least you have a chance of freeing yourself. I don't."

"No, I don't think I have a chance of freeing myself! These ropes haven't budged!"

More struggling ensued, but no one made any progress.

"Well, it looks like no one has freed herself yet," came the voice of their dad. "All of you have successfully made it to the time you originally planned to free yourselves. Congratulations! Now, who wants to be untied right now?"

Silence.

"Oh come on, surely one of you is yearning to be free of her bonds! Just think how good it will feel to be able to move freely once again. I'll bet those wrists and ankles are getting kind of sore."

Silence.

"Amanda, what about you? You sounded pretty eager to get free the last time I was in here. Just say the word, and I'll have you untied in no time. Then we can begin to plan that fishing trip. What do you say?"

"No, Daddy, I'm fine. Really," she said.

"OK. Erin, what about you? Are you tired of being mummified yet?"

"No, Dad, thanks. I'm still really enjoying this. It feels great. I'm worried about Marie, though. You had better let her go."

"Don't listen to her, Dad. I'm having a great time," Marie said. "In fact, if you could tighten my knee rope a little, that would be super."

"Wow, you girls sure are good sports about this," he said as he tightened the rope around his eldest daughter's knees. "It's nice to see the three of you spending time together. I'll come back in fifteen minutes and see if anyone is ready yet to plan our father-daughter fishing trip. Have fun!"

To be continued ...
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Why do I get the feeling they’ll be in for a long night? ;)
Great story!
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

At least how they are safe form her mother discover. :D I don't know if father-daughter fishing trip is only one day trip or overnight stay is included than could this her time a tied up action.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TightsBound[/mention]
Thanks!

[mention]Plueschbabycd[/mention]
Hmmm, tie up games during a fishing trip ... I kind of like the sound of that! Maybe coming in third place isn't so bad after all? ;)
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

[mention]iliketights[/mention]
My thought was 1.st the mother is out way.
2.nd Father can always to supervise/take care of them.
3.rd Girls can safely play.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 11

The three sisters were once again left alone. All three were still blindfolded, but not gagged.

"I might have to give up and ask to be untied when Dad comes back," Amanda pouted. "I can't stand this much longer. Even going fishing is starting to sound better than being tied up like this."

"Try to hang in there, Amanda," Erin encouraged. "Dad said if we all make it until 4:30, then we all win."

"Stop encouraging her," Marie said. "Let her drop out first is she's so unhappy. That's means more reward money for us to split."

"Hi girls! I'm back!" their dad said while entering the room.

"That can't possibly have been another fifteen minutes, could it?" Erin asked.

"No," he said with a laugh. It was only about two minutes. I just got a call from work. A slight emergency arose, and I'm apparently the only one who can fix it. I'm going to have to leave."

"You're not going to leave us here like this, are you?" Amanda asked with panic rising in her voice.

"Oh, of course not, Sweetie! I wouldn't do that!" their father replied as he took out the handcuff key from his pocket and began unlocking Marie's handcuffs.

"Does this mean we all win by default, since you're the one who had to end our contest?" Erin asked.

"Well, no. The contest has been called off, I'm afraid. But look on the bright side - even though no one wins, no one loses either."

"Can we finish the contest some other time, at least?" Marie asked, as her handcuffs fell away. She pulled off her blindfold and rubbed her wrists while her dad began untying her legs.

"Oh, I don't know. I really have to be going," he said while pulling the rope away from her ankles. "Would you be 'Daddy's Little Helper', as I used to call you when you were little, and untie your sisters for me? I really have to run."

"Sure, Dad," Marie said. "I will. I'm sure they're eager to be free."

"Thanks!" he called out as he dashed from the room.

"Oh well," Amanda sighed. "I'm kind of relieved. I wasn't sure I could even make it through the next fifteen minutes. It'll feel so good to get out of these ropes."

"You're so right," Marie agreed. "It feels so good to walk around and stretch. I could have gone much longer than you, but I'm kind of glad the contest had to end early."

"Um, okay, enough chatting. Start working on this tape. I had fun too, but you're right. It will feel good to be able to move," Erin said.

"I'm in a bit of a quandary, though. Who should I free first?" Marie asked.

"Duh, obviously me," Erin said. "I've been tied up, or rather taped up, longer than Amanda has been tied."

"Okay, I don't care, free her first," Amanda said. "Just please hurry!"

"Maybe I'm not ready yet to free you two just yet."

"Come on," Erin said, her patience growing thin. "Stop joking around and untie us."

"Yeah, please, Marie," Amanda pleaded. "It's not funny."

"I think you two talk too much. I might have to do something about that," Marie said in response.

"Don't you dare gag us!" Erin almost shouted. "Dad told you to untie us."

"Yes, and I will untie both of you. Dad didn't specify when though ..."

"No ... please Marie!" Amanda pleaded.

"You know that whatever you do to us, we'll get our revenge. You might as well untie us now," Erin said.

"Yes, revenge! That's exactly what I want," Marie responded.

"What?" Amanda asked in surprise.

"I told you that as someone who practices self-bondage, I've always had to make due with handcuffs. I don't like them very much. I really want to find out what it feels like to have my hands tied with rope."

"Oh, is that all?" Erin said. "We can definitely do that. Untie us, and we'll tie you up for as long as you want."

"Hmmm," Marie said while thinking. "I really need you two to be super angry at me. The two of you are too nice and gentle. I want to be tied up by someone who really hates me, even if it's only a temporary hatred. I want to be tied tightly, like you mean it!"

"Oh, that's no problem!" Amanda said. "We are so pissed off at you right now! I've never hated you more than I do at this moment. We're going to tie you up so tight you'll wish you had never been born!"

"Yes, yes, I can definitely feel some anger coming through!" Marie said. "But some of it seems forced, as if you're acting. You are in a drama class, aren't you Amanda? Yes, it doesn't quite feel like genuine anger yet. But it will come. It will come ..." she said as she thrust a sock into her sister's mouth. Amanda screamed, but it did her no good. Marie began winding duck tape around Amanda's head and over her mouth several times.

"There, that's a much better gag than the one you had before. I can barely hear your screams, and I'm standing right next to you!"

"Please, Marie, don't do this!" Erin begged. "You've had your fun. Please let us go now!"

Marie grunted in exasperation. "Erin, did you not hear what I just said? I want anger, not begging! At least Amanda tried to sound mad! I expected more from you. It's clear that you're nowhere near ready to be untied."

The next thing Amanda heard was the sound of her sister Erin being re-gagged. There was no mistaking the sound of duct tape. Both girls were whimpering.

"You two are being held captive by someone who WANTS your revenge. You're screwed!" Marie laughed. "Don't worry - I will come back to check on you. Once I judge you to be sufficiently angry at me, I'll think about letting you go."

After a pause, she said as she left the room, "Dad was planning on checking on us every fifteen minutes. I've got better things to do, though. I think I'll return in an hour and see how that anger and longing for revenge is coming along."

At the mention of another hour, both of Marie's bound, gagged, and blindfolded younger sisters squealed and squirmed in helpless frustration.

"Oh, and make yourselves comfortable in my bedroom, but keep your hands off of my stuff."

The door closed behind Marie as she left.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This was really a devious twist 😊 I think, Marie will get her way - the plan will work. Her sisters will be MAD at her and tie her up thoroughly. Nice Idea to get them that far!
Great Update!
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] i didn't realize i had missed a chapter. How awesome! Can't wait for everyone else to try out tights too.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great chapter and twist to keep the story moving! I hope we see plenty of adventures with these three even after this round ends!
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

I hope that this gets finished.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 4 years ago I hope that this gets finished.

Me too :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, looking forward to chapter 12.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Again what a great continuation and I can't wait to read how the other sisters are going to get out of their situation.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This has been a fantastic story so far! I just binge read the whole thing and I really hope you keep going with it
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I can't wait for their revenge!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, I hope these sisters have more adventures.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Is this story ever going to get finished? I was really enjoying it.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 12

The girls’ dad arrived home several hours later. He walked into the living room to find Erin and Amanda sprawled out on couches watching a movie. Both girls had changed into their pajamas.

“I see that Marie did as I asked and untied you,” he said with approval. “I was half-expecting both of you to still be tied up. She can be stubborn at times.”

“Oh, yeah, she was very helpful,” Amanda said, with a slight bit of sarcasm.

“Where is she, by the way?” he asked.

“She was pretty tired and decided to head to bed early,” Erin said.

“As will I,” he said, stooping to kiss each girl on the forehead. “Goodnight.”

He went upstairs and walked by Marie’s room on the way to his own room. He almost opened her door to check on her. One of his favorite things was to gaze upon his children as they slept. They were growing up so fast, but they still looked like little girls when they were sleeping peacefully. He decided not to risk waking her and continued on to his room.

As it happened, if he had opened the door, he would not have been able to look upon his eldest daughter’s innocent face as she lay sleeping anyway. In fact, there would have been no way for him to tell if she were sleeping or not. It was not even possible to determine if the girl in the room was, in fact, Marie! He would have been truly shocked at the condition his daughter was in now if he had decided to open her door.

Several hours earlier …

After Marie had finally untied her sisters (they were not released in a timely manner at all), they were very angry with her. This, as you remember, was exactly what she wanted.

“I believe you wanted your wrists to be tied with rope?” Erin asked while picking up a coil of rope.

“Absolutely!” Marie said enthusiastically. “And make it secure! I don’t want to be able to escape.”

“Oh, believe me, you will not be able to escape,” Erin said.

“Wait!” Marie interrupted as Erin was about to pull her arms behind her back. “I want to see what it feels like to be encased, too. Could I borrow your ‘tights shirt’?”

“Sure,” Erin said. “Take off your leotard.” Erin’s ‘tights shirt’ consisted of a pair of tights that had a hole cut in the crotch. She had earlier thrust her head through the hole and put her arms in the legs of the tights. She stripped it off, and she and Amanda put it on Marie.

“Oh,” Marie purred, running each tights-covered hand up and down the opposite tights-covered arm. “This feels so good! Why did it never occur to me before to wear tights on my arms?”

“OK, arms behind you. You’re about to find out what rope feels like, too,” Erin said a little too eagerly.

Marie practically squealed in anticipation. Soon the rope was tied, cinched, and knotted around her wrists.

“Good! I can already tell that this is going to be much better than being handcuffed.”

“You look flexible enough for your elbows to touch behind your back … yes, I was right!” Erin said as she bound her older sister’s elbows together with another length of rope.

“Ohh,” Marie moaned. “This is getting exciting. We can both manage to have our elbows tied together behind our backs. I wonder if it’s a family trait. I'll bet Amanda can touch her elbows behind her back too.”

“Too bad you’ll never find out,” Amanda said as she helped Marie sit on the edge of her bed. Amanda began tying Marie’s ankles while Erin tied Marie’s knees. Soon, Marie’s shapely tights-covered legs were lashed together securely with rope.

Marie squirmed, but it was immediately apparent that her arms and legs were never going to be free without someone else’s assistance. Escaping these bonds on her own was quite out of the question.

“You two sure are good at this,” Marie said, looking down at her own bound-together stocking feet and wiggling her toes.

“Thank you,” Erin said. “And we’re only just beginning!”

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Soo good that you are back [mention]ilikethights[/mention] ! That Part was very good! The eagerness of Marie to get tie? Beautiful!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic