Three Sisters (F/self, F/Ff) part 28

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

This is a very nice way to return, [mention]iliketights[/mention]!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Welcome back! I’ve always loved your stories, and this chapter is no exception!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thanks everyone for your comments! I hadn't realized I had been inactive here for four months! I hope to finish this story soon. Poor Marie. I hope her sisters take it easy on her. I think Amanda might need to experience an encasement too pretty soon.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

You’re back! Yay!!!!!!!! :D XD XD XD
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 4 years ago Poor Marie. I hope her sisters take it easy on her. I think Amanda might need to experience an encasement too pretty soon.
Sounds good to me, but a little Suffering is good for the soul, they say - or in other words: Marie may reap what she sowed :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Only just found this, great story. Maybe all three could be tied again and add their mum into the mix.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for continuing this. What will happen next...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I love this story! Please don't wait too long for the next chapter!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I'm glad this story has been updated and I can't wait to read more about Marie's latest adventure. These characters could be given a multitude of different stories in the future if you wanted to, and I would be very glad if that happened.
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

@iliketights absolutely fantastic. I was worried I would never see another chapter. This made my day.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thanks for all the comments! (Why am I unable to mention anyone by name with the @? Is this one of the issues Chad is talking about?)

Here's an update.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Three Sisters, part 13

"I hope you didn't make any plans for this evening," Erin said to Marie, who was currently trussed up with rope around her wrists, elbows, ankles, and knees.

"I hadn't planned on going out, but if I get rescued by a handsome prince, well ..."

"Oh, you think there's a chance you're going to be rescued? Isn't that cute. If a handsome prince shows up at our door, he's mine. He'll never know that there's a damsel in distress upstairs. Now, enough chit-chat. May I borrow some things from your pile of old tights?"

"Sure," Marie replied. "Help yourself."

Erin pulled a few pairs of black opaque tights from the pile. "You might not like what I'm going to do with them."

Marie shrugged and smiled.

One pair of tights were rolled up and promptly stuffed into Marie's mouth. Another pair served as a cleave gag, preventing Marie from ejecting the first pair from her mouth. A third pair of tights became Marie's blindfold. A fourth pair was pulled over her head. Erin kept pulling the tights down until the top of Marie's head reached the toe of one leg of the tights.

"Wow," Amanda exclaimed. "You just used four pairs of tights on her head! Are you sure you're not getting carried away?"

"After the way she treated us?" Erin asked. "No, it's not too much. I'm not even finished with her yet."

"That looks awfully tight on her face," Amanda said. "Are you OK, Marie?"

Marie nodded.

"Can you breathe in there?"

Marie nodded again. Her means of communication were reduced to answering simple yes or no questions.

"I don't think she's wearing enough tights yet, do you?" Erin asked Amanda. Erin grabbed the two legs of the cut-apart tights that had recently been removed from her arms and legs, and began to put them on Marie. First, she knelt down and pulled one of the tights legs over Marie's bound-together feet and pulled it up until both of her legs were fully encased in it. It no longer appeared that Marie had two tied-together legs - it now looked like she had one leg!

The other leg of the cut-apart tights was pulled over Marie's wrists, and up and over her elbows. Her hands were now encased in two layers of tights, so her fingers would be of no use to her for exploring and loosening knots. Her hands were now useless fists, tied together and encased. Escape was utterly impossible.

"I don't think that arm-stocking is going to stay up - we'll need to make sure it does," Erin said as she picked up the roll of duct tape. She began to bind the tape around Marie's upper body several times.

"Uh, I think that's more than enough tape to ensure that the arm-stocking stays up," Amanda pointed out.

"Better to be safe than sorry," Erin said as she made two more circuits around Marie's body. She cut off the end of the tape and smoothed it down. "I had better make sure her hands stay in place too." Tape went around Marie's already rope-tied and nylon-sleeved wrists several times, and then completely around her body several more times. When she was finished, Marie's arms were tightly immobilized against her back.

"Take it easy, Erin! It's going to take us an hour just to get her loose from all this!"

"And? What's your point?"

Amanda rolled her eyes.

"Hmm, she could possibly stand up and hop around. In her bound and blindfolded condition, she could easily fall and injure herself. I need to prevent that," Erin said. "It's for her own protection."

She moved her helpless older sister so that she was lying on her side on the bed. She bent Marie's legs at the knees and wrapped tape around her folded legs. She was now in a variation of a hogtie, unable to unbend her legs.

"There - no hopping for you," Erin told her.

Amanda looked down at her bound, gagged, blindfolded, and encased sister. It was hard to believe it was Marie under all of that. She kind of felt sorry for her, even though she deserved to be punished. She also felt a little bit of envy.

To be continued?
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Woo. I love it.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I loved this chapter, especially the liberal use of tights to thoroughly bind and gag her. Can’t wait for more!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Yay!!!

By any chance will we be seeing an update for the Miss Byswistle story?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

iliketights wrote: 4 years ago To be continued?
Yes please!!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just great:) I guess, Marie knew what she was in for :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago Yay!!!

Thanks @TamatoaShiny123 ! I would like to update that one, but I want to finish my new Halloween story before the real Halloween if possible.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TightsBound wrote: 4 years ago I loved this chapter, especially the liberal use of tights to thoroughly bind and gag her. Can’t wait for more!
Thanks @TightsBound ! Fortunately Marie kept so many of her old tights. There are still other uses for them!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

iliketights wrote: 4 years ago

Thanks @TamatoaShiny123 ! I would like to update that one, but I want to finish my new Halloween story before the real Halloween if possible.
You have a new Halloween story?!?!?!?
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I like this very much.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago
iliketights wrote: 4 years ago

You have a new Halloween story?!?!?!?
They are the same characters I used in my 2018 Halloween story contest entry. They're a year older now. I guess you could say I'm creating this story in real time!

Here's the sequel (still in progress): Tied Up on Halloween - Again
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Hope there is an Update soon!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 4 years ago Hope there is an Update soon!
Hi John,
Thanks so much for the suggestions you sent to me. The full-body tights idea is amazing. I might have to purchase some!

I think it's safe to say that these three sisters are going to have some adventures with something like that.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This was pretty creative....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic