James's Mom, Halloween Adventure mmmmm/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

James's Mom, Halloween Adventure mmmmm/f

Post by Ianc1980 »

Halloween was always one of our favorite times of the year, but not for the traditional reasons like trick or treating or bobbing for apples at parties. For my friends and I the holiday was special because there were so many opportunities to create perilous scenarios for damsels in distress, preferably those which involved one of our mothers!

For my friend James Johnson and his family, Halloween was the "most wonderful time of the year", to borrow a phrase mostly reserved for another holiday. They really went all out, from giving out the best candy, to getting dressed up, and putting together displays depicting different scenes of horror! One such witching season included a mad doctor's laboratory with beakers, test tubes, specimen jars, and an examination table complete with straps to secure potential"patients!" The Johnson's always had props throughout the house and let trick or treaters (if they dared!) walk through. The lab was set up down in the basement and you can venture a guess as to where we gravitated once we started arriving at James's house Halloween afternoon! We always went to his house before leaving to trick or treat and so I got my Count Dracula costume on and made my way over. I passed all the decorations set up in the front yard and made my way to the front door and knocked.

After a short pause James's 44 year old mom answered in her Halloween costume- Wonder Woman! "Oh no, another blood sucker! Keep your fangs to yourself, Mr.!" Somewhat puzzled by her remark, I walked in and asked where everyone was. She told me that my vampire buddies are in the basement playing around with the evil doctor's lab. She also said "Tell Steve to stop trying to convince me to be a part in his scheme, I know what he's up to!" I wasn't surprised to hear that Steve was behind a plan to capture Mrs Johnson but I couldn't wait to see if I could help him so I simply said "Ok, I will." and rushed down to find out what he had planned! Once I got there I immediately realized why Mrs J made the comment about me being ANOTHER blood sucker- we were all dressed as vampires by coincidence! It was me, Kevin, James, Josh, and Steve. As soon as I got there Steve jumped up and exclaimed,"Finally, you're here! Quick, let's get started there's no time to waste!" Confused I looked at James who had a slight grin on his face as he said,"It's my mom's turn!" I knew exactly what he meant but I asked what the plan was to get Crystal Johnson in our clutches. Josh then explained the plan Steve had in mind, it involved calling her for help and once she came downstairs the door would be locked by Kevin and we would surround her until she complied to be our prisoner.
James then began calling his mom for help and soon we heard the clock clock of her superheroine heels until she reached the door and opened it."What is it!? I'm trying to get ready for tonight, your father will be home soon!" Josh then came up with a lie that would lure his mother into our trap by saying Josh was strapped on the table and that we couldn't release him (He was on the table loosely bound but just enough to trick her). With a sigh she began walking slowly down the stairs,"You guys better not be up to something!" She then walked over to the table we planned to strap her to and she began undoing the Josh's bindings when suddenly she stopped and said,"Hey, wait a minute! You can easily get free, what's going on!?!" Right after saying this we heard the click of the upstairs door being locked by Kevin and moments later he slowly came down the stairs.

Then we all slowly walked toward our intended victim with Mrs J backing slowly toward the door leading outside. She stopped when she heard another click of this door and turned to see Steve emerge from the darkness. "Good evening, Wonder Woman, we've been expecting you!" he said in his best Bela Lugosi impersonation. "Oh, Steve, you scared me half to death! Ok boys you had your fun and scared me so I'll just be-" Steve cut her off by saying,"You will not be going anywhere my dear for you are now our prisoner. Being a Superheroine with super powers makes your blood valuable to us!" I inquisitively asked,"It does? How?" Mrs Johnson nervously asked the same question and Steve explained,"As you are aware, Wonder Woman, we are vampires and as such we crave human blood. But you are special, for you are an Amazon Princess and the blood that flows through your body will give us your strength and agility! We'll be unstoppable and with you under our power there will be nobody to prevent us from taking over the world!" One thing I have to say for Steve, he had some imagination and here he was once again at his best! My only concern was whether or not Mrs Johnson would play along with us. My concerns were alleviated when she, with her fists resting on her hips defiantly, she said,"I really don't think so, creeps, there's no chance of you guys sinking your dirty fangs into me!"
The game was on!

Surrounded by 5 mini vampires, Josh's mother Susan Johnson stood confidently as she watched our every move while at the same time planning her escape. "So, think you're gonna put the bite on me, huh? And just how do you plan on doing that!?" Steve or leader answered her by explaining that, "Being bloodsucking vampires, we all possess the powers of mind control." "Mind control!?" our heroine responded,"So your plan is to hypnotize me!? Ha! You can't be serious!" Slowly Steve walked toward our prey and said deliberately,"We are very serious, Wonder woman. Once we have you in a trance you will do as we say, and over at that lab table is where you will be commanded to lay down so that we may feast upon your restrained body! .... Kevin, now!" At Steve's command Kevin snatched Mrs J's source of her power- her belt! Now she was a normal woman for without her belt she had no powers! I believe James's mother realized this fact because she immediately looked skyward, sighed and rolled her eyes as if to say,"Oh, great! Now I'm in trouble!"

Mrs J then seemed to wish to speed the game up a bit (I guess she had to get a few things done in preparation for the party) because she stopped resisting and dodging our attempts at capturing her after about five minutes and pretty much surrendered by saying, "Ok,ok it looks like you have me. Without my belt I'm just an ordinary woman. What do you want from me?" Steve immediately had Kevin and I seize her by the arms. He then told us to be careful and get Wonder Womans golden lasso and bind her with it. "You have made a wise decision, it was inevitable that would eventually subdue you. As for what we want, I think you know the answer to that question- your blood! Now then, bring her to the laboratory!"

Once we brought our captive superheroine to the lab we brought her to the lab table which had two halves, one of which was raised. It also came with four straps to secure its victim. Josh suddenly spoke and said,"Master, may I have a bite now?!" his head tilted, fake fangs protruding as he slowly moved toward Mrs J's right thigh. Steve's response was to scream,"No!! Not yet you fool!! We must prepare her first!" Mrs Johnson then spoke as herself or her character and said, "Prepare me!? What do I look like, a Thanksgiving turkey!?" "Enough of this, were running out of time! Get on the table my dear!" Steve said adgitatedly. Slowly, after being released from the bonds of her own lasso she climbed up onto the examination table so that she could be restrained. She was strapped in with straps at her shoulders, belly, thighs, and then ankles. Before the ankles were strapped in Steve told me to remove her boots. I quickly unzipped reach of them and Kevin then securely fastened them to the table, completing her bondage. Mrs Johnson then said,"Ok boys, enough is enough, don't you think? I mean I have a lot to do and you have to go out trick or treating, right!? Now we don't you all just pretend to take a nibble so we can be done with this! By the way, what's up with the debooting? Do you have a thing for bare feet or something?" she wiggled her blood red painted toes as she said the last part of her statement. Steve then approached the bound heroine and slyly informed her that in order for her blood to truly give us power it must be flowing vigorously. Once her blood is energized it can be extracted. Wonder Woman chuckled at our foolish idea and said,"How do you expect my blood to be energized since you have me securely bound to this table!? Do you want me to run a mile or two?! Haha!" Steve said that would not be necessary and we each pulled out a feather to show our victim. Steve continued,"We have many ways of persuasion, the most effective is to use these!" "Oh no no no no no... what are you boys gonna do with those!? Noooooooo, please stop, let me gooooooo! Help, help!!! Helllllllllp!" We tickled her all over- her feet, neck, thighs, shoulders, it didn't matter because she was going crazy! I think her feet were the most ticklish of places, she bucked and twisted with all her might!

Finally after about ten minutes Steve yelled at us to stop the torture,"The time has come to feast! Take your positions and at the count of three her power will be ours!" By this point Mrs Susan Johnson was a hysterical mess and exhausted from her ordeal, she was in no shape to protest what was about to happen to her. I took my position at her feet, Kevin her left thigh and Josh the right, James her right arm and Steve her left. Steve began counting and when he got to two our fangs were at the ready when suddenly "Iron Man" and "Supergirl" in their alter ego of James's 4 year old twin brother and sister came busting out of hiding spaces with squirt guns proclaiming,"This is holy water, go back to Transylvania and leave our mom alone!" We all went running for the stairwell as fast as we could to get out of their line of fire, laughing the whole time! We all got a kick out of the situation, even though it meant that Wonder Woman was able to escape. Oh well, there's always next time!
Last edited by Ianc1980 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Really nice ;) ;)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for this contribution. May I ask you to gender tag it though?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

Would love to see the mom get her revenge and strap the boys to those!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic