Kidnapped at School (F/F, FF/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Aphelion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped at School (F/F, FF/FF)

Post by Aphelion »

The final bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Scarlet quickly began to pack her bags, ready to leave and relax all weekend. Her classmates, however, had other plans.

Scarlet was a very small girl, at just over 5" tall and very skinny. A fact she was very self conscious of. She had begun the day dressing in simple jeans and a bright pink long sleeved top, and straightening her shoulder length brown hair. Now she had walked out the door and had almost reached her car when a voice began talking to her.

"HEY! SCARLET!" The voice called. Scarlet turned and immediately hatred began to rise as she saw the girl of her nightmares approaching. Her name was Violet, and she was the typical popular girl. Skinny, attractive, fairly tall, with long blonde hair tied back in a careful braid, and incredibly condescending to those she considered beneath her. So why was she now talking to Scarlet?

"Oh, um... hi." Scarlet said, clearly very uncomfortable talking to this stranger.
"Come take a look at what I found by my car!" Violet said a little too innocently.
"Uh... alright, I guess." Scarlet was nervous, but had often been told she had a bad habit of pushing people away. Maybe this girl genuinely wanted to be nice and show her something? If she was going to break that barrier now is as good a place as any to start. She followed behind Violet as she led her to her car, parked by a side entrance to the school without any other vehicles around.

"So where is this thing you wanted to show me?" Scarlet asked.
"Close your eyes, let me grab it!" Violet answered.
"Um... alright." Scarlet hesitantly closed her eyes and waited, she heard shuffling as she thought Violet was grabbing something, only for her eyes to shoot open as a hand clamped over her mouth. Violet had moved behind her and quickly wrapped her arm around Scarlet's ribs, holding her arms in place keeping her from fighting back.
"MMPH!"
"Hold still, you'll only make this harder on yourself!" Violet hissed, not removing her hand from Scarlet's mouth. Instead using her other hand to force her hands behind her back and tying them with rope, wrapping them horizontally and vertically several times and cinching a tight knot just out of reach of Scarlet's fingers. She proceeded to half drag, half carry Scarlet into the school through the side entrance. She took her to a nearby dressing room next to the gymnasium, and finally removed her hand, and reached into a bag she had stashed in the room beforehand.
"Violet what are you doing?! Untie me!!" Scarlet demanded, the fear she felt being just a little too evident in her voice.
"Shut up!" Violet answered, pulling a long handkerchief with a large knot tied in the middle from her bag.
"Please, you dont have to do this!" Scarlet continued to beg.
"I told you to shut up!!" Violet then forced the knot in the handkerchief into Violets mouth and tying the ends tightly behind her head, effectively gagging her. She then took more rope and crossed Scarlet's ankles before tying them the same as her hands, and doing the same on her thighs just above the knee. Finally, she began wrapping rope above and below Scarlet's chest, ignoring her muffled protests through the gag. Confident she was effectively restrained, she hoisted the girl over her shoulder and carried her to a nearby locked Scarlet assumed was Violet's, and stuffing her inside.

"I have cheer practice soon, I'll be back for you real soon I promise! My parents arent home, we're going to have so much fun this weekend!" Violet said before slamming and locking the door to the locker, trapping Scarlet in complete darkness. She struggled as best she could and continued to scream into her gag but nobody was there to hear her, and the tight restraints and cramped space of the locker kept her firmly in place.

(To be continued...)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great start!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A very good first chapter!
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

This is starting excellent! Love weekend kidnap stories!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Very good start :)
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Great start so far
Tie me up and have fun with me
Aphelion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphelion »

Scarlet lost track of time fairly quickly. How could she have let herself fall for that? None of that mattered now. All that mattered was escape. But after several frustrating minutes with no progress being made and her muffled calls for help going unanswered, she gave up and was left to wonder in fear of what would happen next.

After about an hour and a half, or was it 2 hours? It seemed impossible to keep track. Regardless, after what felt like forever, Violet returned and began banging loudly on the locker door.

"WAKE UP!" She screamed as she opened the locker door and stepped back, allowing Scarlet to fall painfully onto the ground with a soft "Mmph."

"I hope you dont mind, I invited Amanda too! Is that ok?" Violet asked. Amanda was a bit shorter than Violet with her ridiculously short hair dyed dark black, but just as stuck up as Violet. The two were notorious for never leaving each other's side, so of course the two were working together.

"Lmmt mm gfh!!" Scarlet attempted to yell, the words mumbled and distorted by the thick gag.
"I'm sorry what was that?" Violet replied placing her hand by her ear. "You need to speak up, I cant hear you."
"MMMMMRRRGGGG" Scarlet yelled in frustration. At this very moment the door to the locker room burst open and Amanda came in, with another tied girl over her shoulder.

"Guess who I found snooping around for her friend?" Amanda said as she placed the girl onto the floor. Scarlet immediately recognized her as her best friend, Josie. The girl was much taller than Scarlet and had slightly longer red hair. She struggled in her bonds as Amanda had tightly bound her hands behind her back and tied her ankles to her thighs creating an effective frogtie.

"Stupid girl came to me after practice trying to track down Scarlet, good thing I had some rope on me to tie her with." Amanda explained.
"SOMEBODY HEl-PMMFF!!!" Josie screamed, but Amanda quickly covered her mouth with her hand stifling the scream.
"Crap, you have anything to gag her with?" She asked as Josie continued to yell into her hand. Violet responded by removing Josie's tennis shoes and her long white socks, stuffing one of the socks into her mouth and tying the other one over it. Josie's cries for help had been effectively quieted. Violet then looked around and realized something.

"Crap... where's Scarlet?" She asked. With Josie still struggling, Violet and Amanda looked out the door to see Scarlet hopping furiously towards the side exit. They quickly caught up with her and dragged her back into the locker room.

"Looks like she's not tied up enough, huh?" Amanda asked.
"Guess not" replied Violet. They shoved her to the ground and first removed her gag, with Amanda handgagging her to keep her from calling for help, Violet quickly removed both of Scarlet's shoes and short socks, balling them up and shoving them into her mouth before retying the knotted cloth. She then took one final rope from her bag and forcibly bent Scarlet's knees, tying one end to the rope binding her ankles and pulling them towards her hands, tying the other end to the wrist ropes creating a tight hogtie, before stepping back to admire her work.

Scarlet and Josie lay on their stomachs, trussed tightly and attempting to yell into gags that refused to allow proper speech. They looked at each other, Scarlet showing fear in her eyes, and Josie showing anger at their predicament. Before they could formulate an escape plan, Violet and Amanda lifted the girls over their shoulders and carried them outside to Violet's car. They opened the trunk and unceremoniously shoved the girls inside. It was a tight fit but they both made it. The trunk of the car was then slammed shut and they drove away presumably to Violet's home.

The ride only took about 20 minutes but with Scarlet and Josie's current condition every second dragged on for what seemed like hours. After some time, the car stopped and they could hear Violet and Amanda speaking, no doubt plotting what to do with them. Shortly after, the trunk opened and before allowing them to see where they were, dark cloths were tied over their eyes blinding them. They tied Josie's first and Scarlet saw her angrily thrash her head and try to avoid it but restrained as she was it only took mere seconds. Scarlet submitted to her blindfold, knowing the struggle was pointless. They were then lifted from the trunk and taken inside.

Without being able to see, they had zero sense of where they were being taken. However, when a door opened and they began moving downstairs it was clear they were being dragged into a basement. Scarlet and Josie's leg bindings were removed and they were forced into chairs, with their ankles then being tied to the front chair legs and more rope added to their torsos forcing them to remain seated. The blindfolds were then removed, allowing them to see what was around them. They were indeed inside a basement, their chairs had been placed back to back in a room with the walls lined with cardboard boxes.

Amanda and Violet were standing over them, each with devilish grins on their faces.

"We're going to have so much fun!!" Amanda said.

(To be continued)
A-little-sub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by A-little-sub »

Great story!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good continuation, nice to see the girls tied nice and tight. :)
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Great chapter, poor girls, I hope they atleast get a nice bed.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Nice story so far, i hope there will be more.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Great story so far!
Deleted User 5118

Post by Deleted User 5118 »

I like it! Please continue!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Like everyone else has said this is an amazing story and I can't wait to read the continuations.
Deleted User 5143

Post by Deleted User 5143 »

I really want to see where this goes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic